New Cooking Class — Just Released!
Follow the Pacific Coast from Washington to southern California for five regional favorites that you can make in your kitchen, no matter where you live.
Dear Lover of Cuisines,
Breathe in the fresh Pacific Ocean air! This class will take you on a culinary journey along the coast from the northwest all the way to southern California. We’ll start with a seasonal favorite: homemade cranberry walnut bread. Then enjoy another breakfast treat with a decidedly western version of avocado toast.
Next are two recipes that give you all you need for a light dinner. The Carne Asada tacos and sweet, lightly fried sopapillas are each good by themselves, but together they make a meal that everyone at your table will ask for again and again.
And since we’re traveling along the water’s edge, I’ll show you how to make a traditional stew that showcases the bounty of the sea.
This Western Recipes class has a little something for everyone. Whether you want sweet or savory or simple, each one of these recipes is easy to follow and full of flavor. And just like every class, it comes with full written instructions and full-color images of each dish. You also get a free digital cookbook and instant access to a growing library of video classes, magazine issues, and cookbooks when you join me, Chef Addie Gundry, for RecipeLion’s Western Recipes streaming-video cooking class.
The key to this Carne Asada is the avocado crema, and it’s easy to make. Just blend your avocado, mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic powder, and olive oil together, and you’re good to go. Slightly sweet, slightly tangy, it’s the ideal first layer for your carne asada tacos (or burritos).
The steak marinade comes together quickly, too. Combine your orange juice, cilantro, lime juice, vegetable oil, vinegar, and garlic, then seal it in a zip-top bag with the steak for about 2 hours.
When you’re ready to assemble your taco, spread the avocado crema on the tortilla and add sliced, grilled pineapple and slices of your marinated steak. Top with cilantro and there you have it!
These are ideal for a backyard BBQ or whenever you want something easy and filling to make for dinner.
The western U.S. has an incredibly diverse cuisine, and Chef Addie is ready to take you on a food-sampling adventure. Watch Western Recipes right now—and get instant access to hundreds more recipes in the RecipeLion Gold Club’s Library of video classes, magazines, and cookbooks that come with your membership.
The Western Recipes class takes you from the Pacific northwest to the hot southwest, where you’ll get to make and taste regional favorites. Get the complete recipes, along with ideas and variations to help you give each recipe your personal touch. In all, you get five recipes you can start making right now! In addition to the recipe for Carne Asada, you’ll get the recipes for:
- Cranberry Walnut Bread—Homemade sweet breads are so easy to make, and so delicious. Plump, juicy cranberries and crushed walnuts make this a true standout. Serve it with a little butter for a perfect breakfast or a midday snack.
- “Western” Avocado Toast—I’m using a toasted flour tortilla for this Western twist on avocado toast. Adding refried black beans makes this a satisfying treat for any meal of the day.
Your Western Recipes class continues with two signature dishes from the west coast. These bring the flavors of the region right into your kitchen.
- Cinnamon Sopapillas—This is the most delicious Western treat I’ve ever had the pleasure to eat. You really can’t go wrong with fried dough coated in cinnamon and sugar!
- Homemade Cioppino—You’ll need a large pot for this San Francisco Bay area favorite. This traditional stew is filled with shrimp, mussels, scallops, and cod, all simmering in a tomato and garlic–based broth that is pure Pacific bliss.
And don’t forget, every video class comes with an accompanying digital cookbook, all the class’s recipes and instructions in written form, and full-color pictures of each dish—read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
And your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you instant access to the entire library of cooking classes, recipes, and magazines, and cookbook collections. Additional cooking classes include:
- Recipes for Summer—Whether you’re inviting friends over for a backyard bash or making the most of fresh summer produce, I’ll give you five recipes to help you eat your way through summer in style.
- Game Day Go-Tos—Have your friends over to watch the game, then impress them with these perfect game day snacks and treats, from mozzarella sticks to hot wings.
- Favorite BBQ Recipes—Don’t plan your next pool party until you get the ins and outs of summer-ready dishes, from shredded chicken sandwiches to soda can brats.
- Desserts with Hard Liquor—Add a little liquor to your desserts for that “wow” factor. Learn to make five mouth-watering desserts with rum, bourbon, tequila, and more.
- Patriotic Recipes—Get ready to make your patriotic celebration truly shine with fireworks Jell-O cups, a red, white, and blue fresh berry tart, and more, including a cocktail that will keep the summer heat in check.
- How to Use a Multicooker—Do you know how to make the most of your multicooker? Learn everything you need about making delicious, quick meals, including a 4-minute mac and cheese!
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to an entire library of unique recipes, cooking TV shows, cookbooks and a cooking magazine with your Premium Charter Membership—for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you can access our complete library of cooking TV shows that you can stream 24/7, anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—these shows are like the Netflix of cooking shows and you can binge-watch the 55 episodes in the library as soon as you join. Plus, you'll have instant access to the digital libraries of cookbooks and magazines!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Simple, chef-tested recipes that you can make yourself at home
- Tips and techniques for beginner cooks and aspiring chefs alike
- Meals that are guaranteed to be delicious and to deliver consistently outstanding results
- Dishes that will delight family, friends, and everyone at your table
- Recipes that have been carefully selected and rigorously tested
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. And my team and I test every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time!
With a young child and another one on the way, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver outstanding results—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
My cooking TV shows not only cover the basics for beginner cooks, but also deliver advanced tips and techniques so you can master every recipe and skill. And the delicious recipes that accompany each show have been carefully tested and are guaranteed to make your mouth water. I’ll show you step-by-step how to prepare and cook each dish, delivering my cooking knowledge and skills to you in fun and informative ways.
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to all my cooking and recipe content, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want to know about proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques that have been professionally tested for you? How about recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get all that—and more—with my recipes, cooking TV shows, cookbooks, magazines and special collections, including:
- Hasselback Potatoes
- Fried Cheese Curds
- Classic French Macarons
- Italian Beef Sandwiches
- Plus, hundreds of additional recipes!
- COOKING TV SHOWS:
- Mexican Cooking
- How to Season Food
- Cooking for Kids
- Plus, more than 55 additional TV shows, 4 full seasons!
- Make Your Own Pizza
- How to Use a Multicooker
- Hosting a Brunch
- Introduction to Sauces
- Plus, more than 55 additional cookbooks!
- MAGAZINE ISSUES:
- Access to one year of upcoming digital magazine issues that release bi-monthly
- Special cooking tips and tricks
- Every issue is loaded with recipes and cooking techniques
- Access to EVERY SINGLE issue we have previously published in our library
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS:
- Dinner Party
- Skills 101
- Romantic Dinners
And the library of TV shows, cookbooks, and magazines includes vivid detail of exactly how to make dishes, how to execute tricky techniques, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help all cooks improve your skills with step-by-step demonstrations of how to tackle every recipe. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again while honing your skill. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new meals you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 55 of my video cooking TV shows in our library. These shows are on-demand and viewable on any device. Each show comes with a digital cookbook with all of the show's recipes. Plus, select cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- A brand new TV show, every week to keep you expanding your cooking skills and adding new recipes to your repertoire—52 new shows coming up over the next year!
- Full and immediate access to more than 55 cookbooks in the digital library, and a new cookbook released every week—you’ll get 52 new cookbooks over the coming year!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues.
- Previews of each TV show to give you a taste of the recipes you’ll cook and the skills you’ll learn, so you can choose which episode to take watch next.
- Professionally tested recipes included with every cooking show in a printable PDF format. Access hundreds of chef-tested recipes right now!
- Special collections of TV shows and recipes that are themed around your favorite topics, such as “Baking,” “Romantic Dinners,” and “Dinner Party.”
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques from me that I use every day as a professional chef!
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner cook looking to improve your skills or an advanced cook who wants new and exciting recipes. The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to every experience level, from basic tips and skills to intermediate techniques. Here are just a few of the benefits you will enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll be instantly connected to me as your personal teacher to improve your cooking skills.
- You’ll have access to delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll ditch any fears or reservations you have about cooking tricky dishes, like scallops and French macarons, with my handy tips and step-by-step demonstrations.
- You’ll have instant access to my recipes and cooking TV shows, so you can improve your cooking skills at home or when you’re on the go.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cooking TV shows, access to news upcoming weekly episodes, and access to numerous free printable recipes that have been professionally tested, access to the library of cookbooks and upcoming cookbooks being released weekly, and full access to our cooking magazine library and the upcoming year of new magazine issues.
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the cooking tips, tricks, and recipes that you’ll need to become a whiz in the kitchen and impress your family and friends with your cooking skills! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer, RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the fun cooking tips you could ever need, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 55 past cooking TV shows and cookbooks, plus dozens of recipes and magazine issues—this is a great deal!