These vintage Christmas recipes will warm the hearts of old and young alike.
From the digital cookbook: 15 Vintage Christmas Recipes No One Remembers
Something about Christmas brings out the nostalgia in all of us. I love introducing my kids to some of the classic Christmas cartoons and celebrating family traditions with them. And when friends from near and far gather around the tree, you know you’re in for some great food.
Some recipes, though, get lost over the years. We don’t have the time to bake cakes or find those old cookbooks from our grandparents’ collection. So many of those recipes are piled up in attics and basements – until now.
15 Vintage Christmas Recipes No One Remembers is the must-have digital cookbook from RecipeLion.
We went back in time to rediscover and remake some holiday favorites from the past. And naturally, we reshaped them to fit into our modern lives. As much as we would all love to have our days free to cook, the reality is that we have families to take care of, job responsibilities, and we can’t just plop our kids in front of the television to watch Rudolph. We want to plop down and watch it with them! There’s nothing like the Island of Misfit Toys to get you into the Christmas spirit.
All of the recipes in 15 Vintage Christmas Recipes No One Remembers are simple and easy. Oh! And they’re delicious! It’s one thing to minimize the time it takes to make these, but we don’t want to cut back on the yumminess. And recipes like the Peppermint Bark look great, too, with plenty of Christmas greens and reds.
The cookbook also comes with recipe videos that you can stream on any device. I’ll walk you through five favorite festive recipes, including the bark, as well as delicious Caramel Sauce Turtles and a scrumptious Eggnog Poke Cake that everyone will want the recipe for.
There are also plenty of savory recipes in the 15 Vintage Christmas Recipes No One Remembers cookbook. Beef Wellington is a hit any time of the year, but especially over the holidays. And you can’t possibly go wrong with a Honey-Glazed Spiral Ham.
15 Vintage Christmas Recipes No One Remembers is your guide to a wonderfully classic Christmas. The full-color, downloadable cookbook has each recipe clearly written out, along with pictures of each dish so you know exactly what to expect. And when you get this cookbook, you have instant access to a growing library of digital cookbooks, recipe videos, and magazine issues. Join the RecipeLion Gold Club right now to get 15 Vintage Christmas Recipes No One Remembers and discover how you can make your dining room the place to be on Christmas day.
Peppermint Bark is one of the recipes featured in the accompanying video, and it’s one of my favorite recipes to make because it’s so fun to break it apart! It looks really festive and makes a cheery bowl of holiday treats. And with a chocolate base, you know it’s going to be good.
Melt your chocolate wafers and spread them on a piece of parchment paper. I like my first layer a little thicker, so I don’t spread it out too much, but there’s no rule here. Make it as thin or as thick as you like. When that’s done, place the chocolate in the fridge for about five minutes – just long enough for the chocolate to harden.
Once that’s ready, you can spread your next layer. You can get a really nice marbling effect by including melted white chocolate along with red and green candy melts on this layer. Next, sprinkle on your crushed candy canes, and put it back in the fridge for another few minutes. Then comes the really fun part! Fold over your parchment paper and start breaking the bark apart.
Package the pieces in small bags with ribbon for a beautifully festive presentation, or place them in a nice Christmas tin for a holiday dessert buffet.
Get 15 Vintage Christmas Recipes No One Remembers right now—and enjoy instant access to hundreds more recipes in the RecipeLion Gold Club’s Library of digital cookbooks, recipe videos, and magazines that come with your membership.
15 Vintage Christmas Recipes No One Remembers is the perfect digital cookbook to bring back the best memories of the most wonderful day of the year. From cookies to cakes to your best dinner plates, these recipes will fill your Christmas with magic.
Along with the Peppermint Bark, don’t miss the other delicious vintage recipes you get with your RecipeLion Gold Club
- Honey-Glazed Spiral Ham— This Christmas honey-glazed ham tastes just like the home-cooked one your grandparents made. This is a mouth-watering combination of sweet and savory.
- Beef Wellington—This dish has appeared on holiday tables for decades, and there’s a good reason why. It’s absolutely delicious, and it’s easier to make than you might think.
- Watergate Salad—This dessert salad is another vintage recipe that you’ve probably enjoyed at one point, but forgot all about. There are plenty of variations out there, but we love this one because it only takes about 15 minutes to make.
- Stained Glass Window Cookies—You know with a name like this, it has to be a gorgeous dessert. It’s colorful, perfectly sweet, and loaded with great flavor and texture.
- Eggnog Poke Cake—I love poke cakes, and especially this one since eggnog only comes around once a year. This ultra-creamy holiday cake is sure to impress even the Grinchiest guest.
- All of these recipes and more are yours…
And don’t forget, each recipe comes with complete written instructions, and full-color pictures—read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
Your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you instant access to the entire library of cookbook collections, recipe videos, recipes, and magazines. Additional cookbooks include:
- 16 Christmas Cookies You NEED—Make this Christmas the tastiest ever with 16 cookie recipes sure to please everyone from the Grinch to the jolly old elf himself.
- 20 Slow Cooker Stunners—Discover 18 home-cooked recipes that will be hot and ready when you get home from work
- 10 Make-Ahead Freezer Meals—Learn all the tips and tricks for making meals ahead of time, and freezing them for whenever you’re ready. Don’t miss the chicken fajitas!
- 13 Printable 5-Ingredients Recipes—12 tasty recipes to bring out when you need something fast and simple, from shortcut tortellini to cheesy gnocchi and a juicy ribs recipe with a secret ingredient.
- 15 Quick and Easy Pies—Learn to make 15 popular pies from start to finish, including two different homemade pie crusts! What’s better than that!
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to an entire library of more than 75 cookbooks filled with hundreds of quick-and-easy recipes that are printable and family friendly—with your Charter Gold Club Membership for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you’ll have instant access to our complete library of hundreds of recipes anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—plus, these recipes are easy to print, so you can handle them in the kitchen when preparing the dishes … and save the printed versions of recipes for later when you want to make a dish again!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Recipes that are confirmed to be quick and easy, so that you can easily make them yourself at home
- Dishes that have passed the taste test with people of all ages, so you’re certain to have delicious meals to please your family and friends
- Tips and techniques for everyday cooks—ideas that will help you save time and improve your skills while preparing tasty meals
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. Our team tests every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time, are quick and easy to prepare, and have readily available ingredients!
With two young children, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver easy-to-make meals—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to hundreds and hundreds of recipes, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get that—and more—from the more than 75 cookbooks, packed with recipes that include:
- 21 Perfect Pasta Recipes for Every Night of the Week
- 16 Must-Make Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 18 Mouth-Watering Slow-Cooker Stunners
- 19 Fast-and-Fresh Seafood Recipes
- 16 Quick-and-Easy Great Beef Recipes
- 20 Chicken Recipes Your Family Will Love (and never had before!)
- 9 Foolproof Soup & Stew Recipes
- 9 Make-Ahead Casserole Recipes
- 19 Different Dishes from Around the World
- 30-Minute Meals for the Everyday Cook
- 12 Ways to Make Tasty Potato Side Dishes
- 5 Delicious Dip Recipes
- 25 Vegetable Side-Dish Recipes
- 7 Quick-and-Easy Mexican Recipes
- 8 New Ways to Cook Eggs for Breakfast
- 29 Desserts You’ve Never Had Before
- 27 Appetizers that Go with Any Dinner
- 18 Make-Ahead Meals
- 17 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes
- 14 Different Ideas to Cook from Your Garden
- 27 Easy-to-Make, Kid-Approved Recipes
And hundreds and hundreds of more recipes that you can access in an instant!
And every recipe includes easy-to-follow instructions, ingredients you might already have on-hand, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
RecipeLion Gold Club Charter Membership also includes a subscription to RecipeLion Magazine, filled with even more recipes for easy-to-make and tasty dishes! You’ll have immediate access to the digital library of magazine issues, and you’ll get a subscription to the upcoming year of new issues.
The magazine recipes are easy to download and print, too, and include these top dishes from past issues:
- Surprise Butternut Squash Soup
- 20-Minute Spinach Chicken Parm
- Chunky Mashed Potatoes
- Apple Nut Pie
- Spiced Meatballs
- Tex-Mex 7-Layer Dip
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
- Grilled Personal Pizzas
- Beef and Broccoli Casserole
- Shortcut Chicken Fried Rice
- Lemon-Honey Chicken
- White Wine Shrimp Pasta
And you’ll get hundreds of recipes in the magazine library and in upcoming issues! We always make sure that recipes have been rigorously tested for you, for both ease-of-making and deliciousness.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help everyday cooks with recipes that are easy to access, easy to prepare, and guaranteed to taste good. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again, and even find ways to customize the recipes for your own tastes or to please your family. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new recipes you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 75 cookbooks in our library, filled with hundreds and hundreds of printable recipes. Plus, some cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues, also filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes.
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques to help the everyday cook!
- OUR GUARANTEE: Every recipe has been rigorously tested, so that you’re guaranteed to have quick-and-easy recipes that are also delicious.
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to the at-home everyday cook. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll have access to hundreds and hundreds of delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll get every new upcoming issue of RecipeLion Magazine, plus access to the magazine digital library of back issues, all filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes—hundreds of tasty dishes that will please any crowd.
- You’ll have instant access to all these recipes, and every one of them is printable, so you can print them out and use them wherever you’re cooking.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cookbooks that are filled with hundreds and hundreds of quick-and-easy printable recipes that have been rigorously tested for ease of preparation and deliciousness!
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the recipes you’ll need to satisfy your family and friends! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer
RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the recipes we have, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 75 cookbooks, filled with hundreds and hundreds of recipes—this is a great deal!