New Dynamic Collection
Find out what to do with all those fresh, crisp apples.
From the Dynamic Collection: Recipes with Apples
When it comes to fall baking, apples are the ultimate seasonal fruit. But there are so many kinds of apples, and they can taste pretty different.
For instance, did you know that Honeycrisp apples come in as early as late August and September? And you’ll have to wait until early October for Braeburn apples, while Pink Lady, or Cripps Pink as they’re also known, won’t be ready until November.
Some apples are great for snacking, like the McIntosh or the Jonagold apples. If you’re planning to bake, Golden Delicious apples are ideal, although a lot of bakers prize the tart Granny Smith for pies.
It can be a lot to keep up with, so we put together a complete Apple Picking Guide as part of our RecipeLion Recipes with Apples collection. And, of course, that’s in addition to the amazing recipes like Apple Crisp and Chocolate Chip Apple Cookies. Yum!!
As fun as it is to pick apples, remember not to fill your bag with just one type. Most grocery stores only carry a few varieties of apples, but orchards will usually have a lot of varieties that you can’t find anywhere else. That’s actually one of the tips in our Ultimate Apple Picking Guide, which, along with four more tips, will help make your apple picking a success.
Then there are the recipes, like the one for Baked Apples. They’re just sweet enough, with brown sugar and cinnamon, but they really pack a nutritional punch with coconut, raisins, and chopped pecans.
All you have to do to make these is core your apples, then combine the brown sugar, pecans, raisins, coconut flakes, cinnamon, and salt, and add some diced apple. Fill each apple with that mixture and bake it for about 45 minutes. Top with vanilla ice cream for a real treat.
I’ll share the complete recipe with you, plus all the recipes in the Recipes with Apples collection when you join the RecipeLion Gold Club. Everything in the collection is yours, including full-color pictures of each recipe, prep times, cooking times, and even better, immediate access to our entire library of cookbooks, cooking show episodes, special collections, and magazine issues. It’s all yours right now with your membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
Get Recipes with Apples right now—and enjoy instant access to hundreds more recipes in the RecipeLion Gold Club Library of digital cookbooks, recipe videos, and magazines that come with your membership.
I’ve always been a fan of fresh-out-of-the-oven Apple Crisp. There’s just nothing else like it. And with kids in the house, I also love how easy it is to prep. All you have to do is peel and slice your apples, then sprinkle your cinnamon and brown sugar mixture over them. In a separate bowl, mix together flour, sugar, and softened butter, then sprinkle that on your apples.
Bake them for about 45 minutes and you have an amazing treat for a chilly night. There’s minimal clean up, which is always a bonus, and you can liven it up with some whipped cream or ice cream.
Get the full recipes for the Baked Apples and the Apple Crisp, as well as the Ultimate Apple-Picking Guide in Recipes with Apples, along with plenty more family-friendly recipes when you join the RecipeLion Gold Club. Plus you’ll also enjoy instant access to hundreds more breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, and drink recipes. The complete RecipeLion Gold Club Library of cookbooks, special collections, dynamic collections, recipe videos, and magazines is yours with your membership.
- Chocolate Chip Apple Cookies — If there’s one thing that can make chocolate chip cookies better, it’s adding a touch of applesauce and some diced apples right from the orchard.
- Apple Doughnuts—Do I really need to tell you how mouth-wateringly delightful this recipe is?
- Cream Cheese Dip—There are only so many hours in the day to bake apple recipes, but what are you going to do with all those apples you’ve just picked? Slice them up and dip them in this vanilla and brown sugar cream cheese dip. It’s seriously the best.
And remember, the Recipes with Apples collection is just one of the many collections you get with your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club. Our full (and growing ) library of cookbooks, cooking TV show episodes, magazines, and collections, all with complete written instructions, and full-color pictures, is yours instantly. Read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
Your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you instant access to the entire library of cookbook collections, cooking TV show episodes, recipes, and magazines. Additional collections include:
- Cooking Tips: 50+ Tips, Tricks and Shortcuts—Even if you’ve never set foot in a kitchen, you can learn everything you need to know to make great meals. Get a step-by-step walkthrough of the essential kitchen skills.
- Harvest Flavor—Nearly 3 dozen recipes that take advantage of the fall harvest.
- The Ultimate Desserts Collection—Get 20+ beautiful recipes that covers everything from pies to cookies to truffles, and even homemade ice cream!
- Everyday Recipes: 101+ Quick & Easy Basic Dishes—These family favorites will keep you cooking for months.
- 15 Quick and Easy Pies—Learn to make 15 popular pies from start to finish, including two different homemade pie crusts! What’s better than that!
- And many, many more!
P.S. Get all the cooking instruction you could ever need, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Charter Membership!
Get instant access to an entire library of more than 75 cookbooks filled with hundreds of quick-and-easy recipes that are printable and family friendly—with your Charter Gold Club Membership for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you’ll have instant access to our complete library of hundreds of recipes anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—plus, these recipes are easy to print, so you can handle them in the kitchen when preparing the dishes … and save the printed versions of recipes for later when you want to make a dish again!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Recipes that are confirmed to be quick and easy, so that you can easily make them yourself at home
- Dishes that have passed the taste test with people of all ages, so you’re certain to have delicious meals to please your family and friends
- Tips and techniques for everyday cooks—ideas that will help you save time and improve your skills while preparing tasty meals
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. Our team tests every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time, are quick and easy to prepare, and have readily available ingredients!
With two young children, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver easy-to-make meals—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to hundreds and hundreds of recipes, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get that—and more—from the more than 75 cookbooks, packed with recipes that include:
- 21 Perfect Pasta Recipes for Every Night of the Week
- 16 Must-Make Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 18 Mouth-Watering Slow-Cooker Stunners
- 19 Fast-and-Fresh Seafood Recipes
- 16 Quick-and-Easy Great Beef Recipes
- 20 Chicken Recipes Your Family Will Love (and never had before!)
- 9 Foolproof Soup & Stew Recipes
- 9 Make-Ahead Casserole Recipes
- 19 Different Dishes from Around the World
- 30-Minute Meals for the Everyday Cook
- 12 Ways to Make Tasty Potato Side Dishes
- 5 Delicious Dip Recipes
- 25 Vegetable Side-Dish Recipes
- 7 Quick-and-Easy Mexican Recipes
- 8 New Ways to Cook Eggs for Breakfast
- 29 Desserts You’ve Never Had Before
- 27 Appetizers that Go with Any Dinner
- 18 Make-Ahead Meals
- 17 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes
- 14 Different Ideas to Cook from Your Garden
- 27 Easy-to-Make, Kid-Approved Recipes
And hundreds and hundreds of more recipes that you can access in an instant!
And every recipe includes easy-to-follow instructions, ingredients you might already have on-hand, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
RecipeLion Gold Club Charter Membership also includes a subscription to RecipeLion Magazine, filled with even more recipes for easy-to-make and tasty dishes! You’ll have immediate access to the digital library of magazine issues, and you’ll get a subscription to the upcoming year of new issues.
The magazine recipes are easy to download and print, too, and include these top dishes from past issues:
- Surprise Butternut Squash Soup
- 20-Minute Spinach Chicken Parm
- Chunky Mashed Potatoes
- Apple Nut Pie
- Spiced Meatballs
- Tex-Mex 7-Layer Dip
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
- Grilled Personal Pizzas
- Beef and Broccoli Casserole
- Shortcut Chicken Fried Rice
- Lemon-Honey Chicken
- White Wine Shrimp Pasta
And you’ll get hundreds of recipes in the magazine library and in upcoming issues! We always make sure that recipes have been rigorously tested for you, for both ease-of-making and deliciousness.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help everyday cooks with recipes that are easy to access, easy to prepare, and guaranteed to taste good. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again, and even find ways to customize the recipes for your own tastes or to please your family. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new recipes you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 75 cookbooks in our library, filled with hundreds and hundreds of printable recipes. Plus, some cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues, also filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes.
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques to help the everyday cook!
- OUR GUARANTEE: Every recipe has been rigorously tested, so that you’re guaranteed to have quick-and-easy recipes that are also delicious.
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to the at-home everyday cook. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll have access to hundreds and hundreds of delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll get every new upcoming issue of RecipeLion Magazine, plus access to the magazine digital library of back issues, all filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes—hundreds of tasty dishes that will please any crowd.
- You’ll have instant access to all these recipes, and every one of them is printable, so you can print them out and use them wherever you’re cooking.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cookbooks that are filled with hundreds and hundreds of quick-and-easy printable recipes that have been rigorously tested for ease of preparation and deliciousness!
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the recipes you’ll need to satisfy your family and friends! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer
RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the recipes we have, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 75 cookbooks, filled with hundreds and hundreds of recipes—this is a great deal!