Make your kitchen the center of holiday joy with this latest edition of RecipeLion Magazine
From RecipeLion Magazine: November/December 2020 Issue
Instead of big holiday gatherings, this year will find us celebrating close to home with the people we love the most. While Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Hanukkah may be a little more quiet than normal, that’s no excuse to skip the savory dinners, the sweet winter treats, creative cakes, and amazing breakfast goodies.
This latest issue of RecipeLion Magazine is a celebration of the foods we love. From a full Thanksgiving menu to delicious Christmas cookies to last minute treats like a quick and easy fudge. You’ll find four incredible cake recipes to help you bring out your inner baking creativity, treats that highlight seasonal flavors like maple and pecan, and delicious Hanukkah classics.
Whatever may come our way this holiday season, we know that food can bring together family and friends both near and far. The November/December 2020 Issue of RecipeLion Magazine features 35 seasonal delights that won’t leave your kitchen in disaster mode. Even better, these recipes taste great every time. You don’t need any fancy ingredients or special kitchen tools to make some of the best darn dinners and desserts ever.
With Thanksgiving just around the bend, this issue starts with a full Thanksgiving menu, starting with a traditional 20-Minute Turkey Gravy. It’s the minced, fresh sage that makes this recipe stand out, but there’s one more key ingredient that brings everything together and makes this gravy one of the best you’ll ever have.
Of course, the star of the show on Thanksgiving is the turkey, but since we may be setting smaller tables this year, the Tried and True Slow Cooker Turkey Breast is the perfect way to take the stress out of cooking a big turkey while still making sure you can enjoy a traditional Thanksgiving meal. Don’t forget the Easiest Slow Cooker Stuffing, either. Again, nice and easy does it. And because you make this in a slow cooker, you get all those amazing flavors without all the work.
For side dishes, check out the Cheesy Easy Scalloped Potatoes, the Roasted Cranberry-Pecan Brussels Sprouts, and the Cran-Tastic Turkey Meatballs. I kid you not, these will end up on your menu all your long.
Finally, celebrate all that wonderful food with one more delicious dish – Oh Sweet! Potato Pie. If you haven’t tried sweet potato pie before, you’re in for a life-changing experience.
You can get each one of these recipes in the November/December 2020 Issue right now when you join the RecipeLion Gold Club. Every recipe includes a complete list of ingredients, easy-to-follow directions, and full-color pictures. And that’s just the start – you get instant access to the hundreds of stress-free recipes in our library with your membership!
We all know late fall and early winter is cookie season, right? It’s also maple season! Yum! This issue of RecipeLion Magazine features a special section dedicated just to the delectable flavor of maple, and I’m especially excited to share the Maple Magic recipes with you.
I think you’re going to love the Salted Caramel Maple Cookies. Yes, they are fun to bake. Yes, the clean up is easy. And yes, they taste Ah-MAZE-ing. But wow! That little extra something you get with the salted caramel is just beyond delicious!
Although, the Chewy Maple Sugar Cookies are standouts in their own right. You simply can’t go wrong with maple icing on a maple sugar cookie. For that matter, you can’t go wrong with a Maple Glazed Sour Cream Coffee Cake, either. Technically, that’s probably a dessert, but there’s a good possibility that I might have enjoyed that one for breakfast with a cup of fresh coffee.
The full recipes are in the latest issue of RecipeLion Magazine. Get instant digital access to every recipe in this issue and the entire library with your RecipeLion Gold Club.
More cookies? Yes, please! You can never have too many cookie recipes, especially with the holidays in full swing. In addition to the two maple cookie recipes, this issue also features five more cookie recipes that are perfect for a traditional cookie platter. The Danish Spice Cookies, also known as Speculoos Cookies, are a cornucopia of cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and cardamom. If you like a little spice with your cookies, these are a must-have.
Be the envy of all your cookie-baking friends. All these recipes are yours when you join the RecipeLion Gold Club. Get instant digital access to every recipe in this issue, plus hundreds more, in the RecipeLion Magazine library
For something eye-catching and mouth-watering, try the Best Ever Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies. The creamy cheesecake swirls balance the rich texture of these brownies for a scrumptious treat.
In all, this issue of RecipeLion Magazine is packed with 35 festive favorites. Go for the Classic Potato Latkes, revisit your childhood with Perfect Peppermint Patties, or go all out with the decadent Dark Hot Chocolate Cake.
With both classic and new holiday delights, the November/December 2020 Issue of RecipeLion Magazine has something to get your celebration started:
- Snickerdoodle Cake —This is one serious dessert. You get the aromatic cinnamon and rich brown sugar of a snickerdoodle cookie with the moist goodness of a cake. And to top it off, literally, caramel sauce and whipped topping!
- Sparkling White Chocolate Cranberry Cake—Three layers of luxurious cranberry vanilla cake with white chocolate frosting come together for a magical dessert that tastes just as good as it looks.
- Chocolate Walnut Fudge—Fudge is a holiday classic, and chocolate and walnuts are made to be together in this ambrosial treat.
- Yummy Deep Fried Matzo Balls —Change up the traditional Matzo Ball Soup with this new take on a classic. Fried Matzo Balls with a tangy red pepper jelly makes a perfect appetizer.
Don’t miss out on all the holiday cooking fun in Thanksgiving Your Way, Maple Magic, Cookie Fix, Winter Treats, Fudge It!, Pecan Perfection, Creative Christmas Cakes, Leftovers, and Fried and True. Each of the sections in this issue of RecipeLion Magazine is yours as part of your membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
Along with all this, you get instant access to our entire library of cookbooks, recipe videos, special collections, hundreds of recipes, and the complete collection of RecipeLion Magazine. Choose a Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club to get started right away!
Chef and Executive Producer
P.S. Get all the cooking instruction you could ever need, right from the comfort of your home with a Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club!
Get instant access to an entire library of more than 75 cookbooks filled with hundreds of quick-and-easy recipes that are printable and family friendly—with your Charter Gold Club Membership for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you’ll have instant access to our complete library of hundreds of recipes anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—plus, these recipes are easy to print, so you can handle them in the kitchen when preparing the dishes … and save the printed versions of recipes for later when you want to make a dish again!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Recipes that are confirmed to be quick and easy, so that you can easily make them yourself at home
- Dishes that have passed the taste test with people of all ages, so you’re certain to have delicious meals to please your family and friends
- Tips and techniques for everyday cooks—ideas that will help you save time and improve your skills while preparing tasty meals
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. Our team tests every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time, are quick and easy to prepare, and have readily available ingredients!
With two young children, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver easy-to-make meals—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to hundreds and hundreds of recipes, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get that—and more—from the more than 75 cookbooks, packed with recipes that include:
- 21 Perfect Pasta Recipes for Every Night of the Week
- 16 Must-Make Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 18 Mouth-Watering Slow-Cooker Stunners
- 19 Fast-and-Fresh Seafood Recipes
- 16 Quick-and-Easy Great Beef Recipes
- 20 Chicken Recipes Your Family Will Love (and never had before!)
- 9 Foolproof Soup & Stew Recipes
- 9 Make-Ahead Casserole Recipes
- 19 Different Dishes from Around the World
- 30-Minute Meals for the Everyday Cook
- 12 Ways to Make Tasty Potato Side Dishes
- 5 Delicious Dip Recipes
- 25 Vegetable Side-Dish Recipes
- 7 Quick-and-Easy Mexican Recipes
- 8 New Ways to Cook Eggs for Breakfast
- 29 Desserts You’ve Never Had Before
- 27 Appetizers that Go with Any Dinner
- 18 Make-Ahead Meals
- 17 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes
- 14 Different Ideas to Cook from Your Garden
- 27 Easy-to-Make, Kid-Approved Recipes
And hundreds and hundreds of more recipes that you can access in an instant!
And every recipe includes easy-to-follow instructions, ingredients you might already have on-hand, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
RecipeLion Gold Club Charter Membership also includes a subscription to RecipeLion Magazine, filled with even more recipes for easy-to-make and tasty dishes! You’ll have immediate access to the digital library of magazine issues, and you’ll get a subscription to the upcoming year of new issues.
The magazine recipes are easy to download and print, too, and include these top dishes from past issues:
- Surprise Butternut Squash Soup
- 20-Minute Spinach Chicken Parm
- Chunky Mashed Potatoes
- Apple Nut Pie
- Spiced Meatballs
- Tex-Mex 7-Layer Dip
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
- Grilled Personal Pizzas
- Beef and Broccoli Casserole
- Shortcut Chicken Fried Rice
- Lemon-Honey Chicken
- White Wine Shrimp Pasta
And you’ll get hundreds of recipes in the magazine library and in upcoming issues! We always make sure that recipes have been rigorously tested for you, for both ease-of-making and deliciousness.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help everyday cooks with recipes that are easy to access, easy to prepare, and guaranteed to taste good. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again, and even find ways to customize the recipes for your own tastes or to please your family. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new recipes you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 75 cookbooks in our library, filled with hundreds and hundreds of printable recipes. Plus, some cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues, also filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes.
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques to help the everyday cook!
- OUR GUARANTEE: Every recipe has been rigorously tested, so that you’re guaranteed to have quick-and-easy recipes that are also delicious.
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to the at-home everyday cook. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll have access to hundreds and hundreds of delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll get every new upcoming issue of RecipeLion Magazine, plus access to the magazine digital library of back issues, all filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes—hundreds of tasty dishes that will please any crowd.
- You’ll have instant access to all these recipes, and every one of them is printable, so you can print them out and use them wherever you’re cooking.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cookbooks that are filled with hundreds and hundreds of quick-and-easy printable recipes that have been rigorously tested for ease of preparation and deliciousness!
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the recipes you’ll need to satisfy your family and friends! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer
RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the recipes we have, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 75 cookbooks, filled with hundreds and hundreds of recipes—this is a great deal!