New Cookbook — Just Released!
Bisquick is for more than just biscuits! Discover new and delicious ways to use this classic kitchen staple.
From the cookbook: The Magic of Bisquick
Dear Home Cook,
You already know and love Bisquick. Now discover new and exciting recipes that highlight the magic of Bisquick. It really is a wonderfully versatile ingredient. You can make breakfast, dinner, and dessert recipes with Bisquick, and you can pretty much guarantee that it will come out perfectly every time.
Start your day with a savory Bisquick Breakfast Casserole, filled with cheese and sausage. Or go sweet with Bisquick Cinnamon Rolls topped with yummy vanilla frosting.
In The Magic of Bisquick, I’ll also show you how to make a quick version of the comfort-food classic, Chicken Pot Pie. And for those nights when you want to go out to eat, but can’t, the Cheeseburger (in Paradise) Pie is a perfect blend of flavorful Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and Cheddar cheesy goodness.
Ready for dessert? How about Warm Caramel Pudding Cake? Thanks to Bisquick, you only need four ingredients and about five minutes to get this into the oven. Or go for the One Hour Bisquick Peach Cobbler, with juicy fresh peaches and plenty of rich, Southern flavor.
The Magic of Bisquick truly is a cookbook of “quick” recipes that you can enjoy whenever you want to get breakfast or dinner on the table in a hurry. This full-color cookbook comes with an accompanying cooking TV show, where I’ll highlight five of the recipes in the book. And this is just the beginning of what you get with your membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club. Join now and you get instant access to our growing library of cookbooks, cooking show episodes, and magazine issues.
Speaking of comfort food, the Bisquick Zucchini Casserole isn’t just baked with love, it comes straight from Grandma’s recipe box, so you know it’s filling and delicious. The quiche-like squares are filled with zucchini, cheese, onion, herbs, and spices, making this a classic.
To make it, whisk together your eggs, oil, cheese, salt, and spices. Add the zucchini and onion and toss to mix well. Add your baking mix and stir to combine. Pour the mixture into a prepared casserole dish and bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes, until the top is golden brown and puffy.
This dish is great for a brunch or as a side at dinner. It also works well for a potluck since you can enjoy it hot or cold.
Get The Magic of Bisquick right now—and get instant access to hundreds more tips, ideas, and recipes in the RecipeLion Gold Club’s Library of cookbooks, streaming cooking show episodes, and magazines that come with your membership.
It’s fair to say that the Cheeseburger (in Paradise) Pie is as easy going as it sounds. It’s so easy to make and it tastes just like your favorite comfort food at a restaurant. And if you substitute breakfast sausage for the ground beef, you could easily enjoy this meal in the morning.
To get your own little slice of paradise, cook your ground beef and onion in a skillet until the beef is browned and the onion is translucent. Spread the beef mixture in the bottom of a prepared pie plate, and sprinkle with the shredded Cheddar cheese.
In a separate bowl, mix together your garlic powder, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, milk, eggs, and Bisquick. Pour the mixture evenly over the beef and bake at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes.
We can’t promise you a tropical island, but we can say this cheeseburger pie really does taste like paradise!
Want the complete recipes for the Bisquick Zucchini Casserole and the Cheeseburger (in Paradise) Pie, along with all the other delicious recipes in The Magic of Bisquick? Join the RecipeLion Gold Club and you’ll get all of these recipes immediately. Plus you’ll also enjoy instant access to hundreds of cooking tips, ideas and recipes. The complete RecipeLion Gold Club’s Library of cookbooks, streaming cooking show episodes, and magazines is yours with your membership.
As much as I love the Bisquick Zucchini Casserole and the Cheeseburger (in Paradise) Pie, there’s plenty more for you to enjoy in The Magic of Bisquick cookbook. Along with these two recipes, you’ll discover recipes for:
- Bisquick Chicken Fingers—These are the crispiest chicken fingers ever, and dare we say, they taste even better than any restaurant version.
- Bisquick Cheese Bread—This is the easiest homemade bread recipe ever! And it’s super cheesy!
- Easy Loaded Baked Potato Quiche—Here’s another dish that works just as well for breakfast as it does for dinner. Filled with hashbrowns, ham, cheese, and bacon, it’s perfect for any occasion.
- Easy Bisquick Chicken and Dumplings—The pinnacle of comfort foods – and you can make your own in just 30 minutes.
- Plus discover how you can make a Bisquick substitute at home, along with more delicious, easy recipes…
And don’t forget, every cookbook comes with a full library of cooking TV show episodes, complete written instructions, and full-color pictures—read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
Your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you instant access to the entire library of cookbook collections, cooking TV show episodes, recipes, and magazines. Additional cookbooks include:
- 20 Meat and Ground Beef Recipes—Discover the secrets to making deliciously creative meals without spending a fortune at the grocery store or hours in the kitchen.
- 10 Make-Ahead Freezer Meals—Learn all the tips and tricks for making meals ahead of time, and freezing them for whenever you’re ready. Don’t miss the chicken fajitas!
- 14 Cabbage Recipes—There’s so much more you can make with cabbage than coleslaw. Try the Sweet and Sour Cabbage with bacon and we’re pretty sure you just might fall in love.
- 15 Quick and Easy Pies—Learn to make 15 popular pies from start to finish, including two different homemade pie crusts! What’s better than that!
- 20 Slow Cooker Stunners—Don’t let a busy schedule keep you from enjoying delicious, healthy, home-cooked meals. Put the ingredients in your slow cooker in the morning and you’ll come home to a hot dinner!
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to an entire library of more than 60 cookbooks filled with hundreds of quick-and-easy recipes that are printable and family friendly—with your Charter Gold Club Membership for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you’ll have instant access to our complete library of hundreds of recipes anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—plus, these recipes are easy to print, so you can handle them in the kitchen when preparing the dishes … and save the printed versions of recipes for later when you want to make a dish again!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Recipes that are confirmed to be quick and easy, so that you can easily make them yourself at home
- Dishes that have passed the taste test with people of all ages, so you’re certain to have delicious meals to please your family and friends
- Tips and techniques for everyday cooks—ideas that will help you save time and improve your skills while preparing tasty meals
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. Our team tests every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time, are quick and easy to prepare, and have readily available ingredients!
With two young children, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver easy-to-make meals—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to hundreds and hundreds of recipes, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get that—and more—from the more than 60 cookbooks, packed with recipes that include:
- 21 Perfect Pasta Recipes for Every Night of the Week
- 16 Must-Make Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 18 Mouth-Watering Slow-Cooker Stunners
- 19 Fast-and-Fresh Seafood Recipes
- 16 Quick-and-Easy Great Beef Recipes
- 20 Chicken Recipes Your Family Will Love (and never had before!)
- 9 Foolproof Soup & Stew Recipes
- 9 Make-Ahead Casserole Recipes
- 19 Different Dishes from Around the World
- 30-Minute Meals for the Everyday Cook
- 12 Ways to Make Tasty Potato Side Dishes
- 5 Delicious Dip Recipes
- 25 Vegetable Side-Dish Recipes
- 7 Quick-and-Easy Mexican Recipes
- 8 New Ways to Cook Eggs for Breakfast
- 29 Desserts You’ve Never Had Before
- 27 Appetizers that Go with Any Dinner
- 18 Make-Ahead Meals
- 17 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes
- 14 Different Ideas to Cook from Your Garden
- 27 Easy-to-Make, Kid-Approved Recipes
And hundreds and hundreds of more recipes that you can access in an instant!
And every recipe includes easy-to-follow instructions, ingredients you might already have on-hand, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
RecipeLion Gold Club Charter Membership also includes a subscription to RecipeLion Magazine, filled with even more recipes for easy-to-make and tasty dishes! You’ll have immediate access to the digital library of magazine issues, and you’ll get a subscription to the upcoming year of new issues.
The magazine recipes are easy to download and print, too, and include these top dishes from past issues:
- Surprise Butternut Squash Soup
- 20-Minute Spinach Chicken Parm
- Chunky Mashed Potatoes
- Apple Nut Pie
- Spiced Meatballs
- Tex-Mex 7-Layer Dip
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
- Grilled Personal Pizzas
- Beef and Broccoli Casserole
- Shortcut Chicken Fried Rice
- Lemon-Honey Chicken
- White Wine Shrimp Pasta
And you’ll get hundreds of recipes in the magazine library and in upcoming issues! We always make sure that recipes have been rigorously tested for you, for both ease-of-making and deliciousness.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help everyday cooks with recipes that are easy to access, easy to prepare, and guaranteed to taste good. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again, and even find ways to customize the recipes for your own tastes or to please your family. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new recipes you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 60 cookbooks in our library, filled with hundreds and hundreds of printable recipes. Plus, some cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues, also filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes.
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques to help the everyday cook!
- OUR GUARANTEE: Every recipe has been rigorously tested, so that you’re guaranteed to have quick-and-easy recipes that are also delicious.
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to the at-home everyday cook. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll have access to hundreds and hundreds of delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll get every new upcoming issue of RecipeLion Magazine, plus access to the magazine digital library of back issues, all filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes—hundreds of tasty dishes that will please any crowd.
- You’ll have instant access to all these recipes, and every one of them is printable, so you can print them out and use them wherever you’re cooking.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cookbooks that are filled with hundreds and hundreds of quick-and-easy printable recipes that have been rigorously tested for ease of preparation and deliciousness!
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the recipes you’ll need to satisfy your family and friends! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer
RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the recipes we have, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 60 cookbooks, filled with hundreds and hundreds of recipes—this is a great deal!