New Cookbook — Just Released!
29 Printable Thanksgiving Recipes
Here is the secret to a beautifully juicy, mouth-watering Thanksgiving turkey, along with all the trimmings AND desserts that will make you wish every day was Thanksgiving.
From the cookbook: 29 Printable Thanksgiving Recipes
Dear Thanksgiving host,
I love Thanksgiving for so many reasons, but I can’t lie; the desserts are near the top of the list! Or maybe it’s the turkey. Although the Sausage and Pretzel Roll Stuffing is up there. Oh, who am I kidding? It’s all delicious. You really can’t go wrong with a holiday that’s all about food!
There’s always plenty to enjoy, but the centerpiece of every Thanksgiving meal is the Turkey and stuffing, but it seems every year there are so many questions about the best way to cook a Turkey. One thing that almost everyone worries about is making sure the turkey doesn’t dry out while it’s in the oven. If that sounds familiar, I have some good news for you. There’s a really simple way to keep your turkey moist and tender and full of amazing flavor: Brine.
In this Thanksgiving cookbook, I have a recipe for a simple, but delicious brine for your turkey, along with all the details on when and how to brine your turkey so it comes out of the oven tasting perfect. And what goes with a turkey better than homemade Mushroom Gravy? I have an easy Mushroom Gravy recipe that you’ll want to make all year long. It’s that good!
You’ll also find some unique (and tasty!) stuffing recipes. The Everything Bagel Stuffing is ideal for vegetarians, and it has a little extra pizazz from the bagel. The Sausage and Pretzel Roll Stuffing is amazing, too. You get the best of both worlds here; the warmth of spicy sausage and the snack-like pretzel rolls. Yum!
Of course, a Thanksgiving celebration wouldn’t be complete without turkey, but I’m going to share with you a little twist on the classic big bird. If you aren’t feeding a lot of people and don’t want to cook an entire turkey, I’ll share how I make Thanksgiving turkey breasts. This is exactly what my husband and I would eat when we wanted a quiet Thanksgiving meal.
Dessert is up next, including a recipe for Pumpkin Donuts that’s easier than ever. These donuts don’t require any specific equipment or skills. This recipe is all about making donuts in a regular kitchen, with only a mixer, donut baking pan, and just a few ingredients.
The Pecan Pie Brownies are absolutely amazing, too. I could eat these all year long! You get the chocolatey sweetness of brownies mixed with the wonderful crunch of pecan pie. This might be one of my favorite dessert recipes to share!
For something truly decadent, there’s a recipe here for Pumpkin Spice Poke Cake. This cake is infused with rich caramel and topped with whipped cream and toffee, so you know it’s absolutely delicious. And like all of my recipes, it’s easy and quick so you don’t have to spend hours in the kitchen.
That’s just some of what you get in 29 Printable Thanksgiving Recipes. This cookbook gives you everything you need to prepare a complete Thanksgiving dinner. The full-color, downloadable cookbook has each recipe clearly written out, along with pictures of each dish so you know exactly what to expect. There’s also an accompanying TV episode where I’ll walk you through some of the entrees, sides, and desserts featured in the cookbook. Better yet, when you get this cookbook, you have instant access to a growing library of cookbooks, cooking show episodes, and magazine issues. Join me, Chef Addie Gundry, and get RecipeLion’s 29 Printable Thanksgiving Recipes and have fun in the kitchen this Thanksgiving.
One of the recipes in this cookbook might just change your life. Did you know there’s a secret to the perfect Thanksgiving Turkey? There’s nothing like Homemade Brine to turn your turkey into a Thanksgiving showpiece. Brining is important because it gives your turkey the chance to absorb all kinds of deliciousness before you even put it in the oven. The turkey rests in the brine for about 24 hours and it soaks in the flavors so your turkey is juicy and ready to go into the oven on Thanksgiving morning.
You’ll need a large pot filled with about a gallon of water. Add in your brown sugar, kosher salt, and peppercorns. Then add the cinnamon sticks and bay leaves. (Get fresh bay leaves if you can; they smell so good and give the brine a wonderful flavor.) Squeeze the juice from your orange wedges into the brine, and add the juiced wedges to the brine. Bring the mixture to a boil until the salt and brown sugar dissolves, flavoring your water.
Remove the brine from the heat and let it cool completely before putting your turkey in. 24 hours later, your turkey is ready to roast!
Get 29 Printable Thanksgiving Recipes right now—and get instant access to hundreds more tips, ideas, and recipes in the RecipeLion Gold Club’s Library of streaming cooking show episodes, magazines, and cookbooks that come with your membership.
29 Printable Thanksgiving Recipes is the only cookbook you need for an unforgettable Thanksgiving dinner. Whether you’re hosting or contributing to dinner at someone else’s home, you’ll have the single best resource around for a worry-free menu. The homemade Brine recipe is just one of the great recipes in this cookbook. You’ll also learn how to make fabulous desserts, like Pecan Pie Brownies.
I could be wrong, but Pecan Pie Brownies might be the best dessert in the world. You get the rich, chocolatey goodness of brownies and the sweet crunch of pecan pie all in one. I can guarantee these won’t last long around your Thanksgiving table. The good news is that they’re easy enough that you can make more any time you want.
Start by making your brownies. I’m making double fudge brownies, but you can use your favorite brownie mix. Once you mix that together, pour the batter into a greased baking dish, and then top with pecans and caramel sauce. It’s really that easy! All you have to do at this point is bake it and give it some time to cool.
Once they’re ready, cut them into small squares and serve on a platter.
Get the complete recipe and instructions for the Pecan Pie Brownies in 29 Printable Thanksgiving Recipes. Join the RecipeLion Gold Club right now and you’ll also get instant access to hundreds of cooking tips, ideas and recipes. RecipeLion Gold Club’s Library of streaming cooking show episodes, magazines, and cookbooks are yours with your membership.
The Pecan Pie Brownies and the Homemade Brine recipes are just two of the great selections in this jam-packed cookbook. 29 Printable Thanksgiving Recipes is your guide to a sensational Thanksgiving dinner. Along with these recipes, I’ll also show you how to make:
- Mushroom Gravy— Homemade gravy is always a treat, and this one is easy to prepare ahead of time, making your Thanksgiving that much easier.
- Everything Bagel Stuffing—Here’s a stuffing recipe that vegetarians can enjoy, and it has just as much deliciousness as any stuffing recipe, if not more. The Everything Bagel as your primary ingredient gives you a slightly salty, and absolutely satisfying stuffing you won’t want to miss out on.
- Sausage and Pretzel Roll Stuffing—Pretzel bread. Need I say more? How about aromatic, spicy sausage? This one smells great, looks great, and tastes even better!
- Turkey—Not every Thanksgiving meal is for a large gathering. Sometimes you just want a small dinner for a few people, and that’s what this recipe is all about. You get all the flavor and joy of a Thanksgiving dinner, but on a more intimate level.
- Pumpkin Donuts—If you’ve always wanted to make donuts, but didn’t know where to begin, this is THE recipe for you. And really, pumpkin and donuts together? This might be the best donut you’ll ever taste!
- Apples with Caramel Cream Cheese—This is a yummy little appetizer or dessert – or after-school snack!
- Pumpkin Spice Poke Cake—This cake is soooo darn good. It’s topped with caramel, whip cream, and toffee. Need I say more?
- Turkey Legs—Turkey for dessert? These turkey legs are made with pretzels, melted white chocolate, marshmallows, and Cocoa Rice Krispies treats. They’re cute as can be and completely irresistible.
- And so much more…..
And don’t forget, every cookbook comes with an accompanying TV show episode, complete written instructions, and full-color pictures—read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
And your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you instant access to the entire library of cooking TV show episodes, recipes, and magazines, and cookbook collections. Additional episodes include:
- Thanksgiving Side Dishes—The perfect episode to accompany your turkey and stuffing! Learn to make aromatic Spiced Nuts, homemade Bourbon Cranberry Sauce, and three more mouth-watering crowd pleasers.
- Recipes for Fall—Hearty vegetables, cozy flavors, and seasonal sausage all take center stage in this episode that includes a famous Oktoberfest favorite!
- Cooking with Pumpkin—What would fall and winter be without a few favorite pumpkin recipes? Start your day with Pumpkin French Toast or warm up with a homemade Pumpkin Soup.
- Slow Cooker Recipes—Don’t let a busy schedule keep you from enjoying delicious, healthy, home-cooked meals. Put the ingredients in your slow cooker in the morning and you’ll come home to a hot dinner!
- Game Day Go-Tos—Discover five recipes that will satisfy everyone watching the big game. You definitely won’t want to miss the homemade mozzarella sticks!
- Recipes with Apples—Apples are at the heart of fall baking, and the recipes in this episode take full advantage of the seasonal abundance. Don’t miss the oven-baked apple crisp!
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to an entire library of more than 60 cookbooks filled with hundreds of quick-and-easy recipes that are printable and family friendly—with your Charter Gold Club Membership for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you’ll have instant access to our complete library of hundreds of recipes anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—plus, these recipes are easy to print, so you can handle them in the kitchen when preparing the dishes … and save the printed versions of recipes for later when you want to make a dish again!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Recipes that are confirmed to be quick and easy, so that you can easily make them yourself at home
- Dishes that have passed the taste test with people of all ages, so you’re certain to have delicious meals to please your family and friends
- Tips and techniques for everyday cooks—ideas that will help you save time and improve your skills while preparing tasty meals
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. Our team tests every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time, are quick and easy to prepare, and have readily available ingredients!
With two young children, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver easy-to-make meals—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to hundreds and hundreds of recipes, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get that—and more—from the more than 60 cookbooks, packed with recipes that include:
- 21 Perfect Pasta Recipes for Every Night of the Week
- 16 Must-Make Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 18 Mouth-Watering Slow-Cooker Stunners
- 19 Fast-and-Fresh Seafood Recipes
- 16 Quick-and-Easy Great Beef Recipes
- 20 Chicken Recipes Your Family Will Love (and never had before!)
- 9 Foolproof Soup & Stew Recipes
- 9 Make-Ahead Casserole Recipes
- 19 Different Dishes from Around the World
- 30-Minute Meals for the Everyday Cook
- 12 Ways to Make Tasty Potato Side Dishes
- 5 Delicious Dip Recipes
- 25 Vegetable Side-Dish Recipes
- 7 Quick-and-Easy Mexican Recipes
- 8 New Ways to Cook Eggs for Breakfast
- 29 Desserts You’ve Never Had Before
- 27 Appetizers that Go with Any Dinner
- 18 Make-Ahead Meals
- 17 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes
- 14 Different Ideas to Cook from Your Garden
- 27 Easy-to-Make, Kid-Approved Recipes
And hundreds and hundreds of more recipes that you can access in an instant!
And every recipe includes easy-to-follow instructions, ingredients you might already have on-hand, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
RecipeLion Gold Club Charter Membership also includes a subscription to RecipeLion Magazine, filled with even more recipes for easy-to-make and tasty dishes! You’ll have immediate access to the digital library of magazine issues, and you’ll get a subscription to the upcoming year of new issues.
The magazine recipes are easy to download and print, too, and include these top dishes from past issues:
- Surprise Butternut Squash Soup
- 20-Minute Spinach Chicken Parm
- Chunky Mashed Potatoes
- Apple Nut Pie
- Spiced Meatballs
- Tex-Mex 7-Layer Dip
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
- Grilled Personal Pizzas
- Beef and Broccoli Casserole
- Shortcut Chicken Fried Rice
- Lemon-Honey Chicken
- White Wine Shrimp Pasta
And you’ll get hundreds of recipes in the magazine library and in upcoming issues! We always make sure that recipes have been rigorously tested for you, for both ease-of-making and deliciousness.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help everyday cooks with recipes that are easy to access, easy to prepare, and guaranteed to taste good. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again, and even find ways to customize the recipes for your own tastes or to please your family. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new recipes you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 60 cookbooks in our library, filled with hundreds and hundreds of printable recipes. Plus, some cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues, also filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes.
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques to help the everyday cook!
- OUR GUARANTEE: Every recipe has been rigorously tested, so that you’re guaranteed to have quick-and-easy recipes that are also delicious.
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to the at-home everyday cook. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll have access to hundreds and hundreds of delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll get every new upcoming issue of RecipeLion Magazine, plus access to the magazine digital library of back issues, all filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes—hundreds of tasty dishes that will please any crowd.
- You’ll have instant access to all these recipes, and every one of them is printable, so you can print them out and use them wherever you’re cooking.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cookbooks that are filled with hundreds and hundreds of quick-and-easy printable recipes that have been rigorously tested for ease of preparation and deliciousness!
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the recipes you’ll need to satisfy your family and friends! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer
RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the recipes we have, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 60 cookbooks, filled with hundreds and hundreds of recipes—this is a great deal!