There’s no place like home for the holidays – especially when you have these tasty treats in the oven!
From the Cookbook: Stay at Home for the Holidays Cookbook
Comfort food is on the menu this holiday season. Whether it’s the perfectly spiced Pumpkin Pie, a Mulled Apple Cider by the fire, or a Glazed Butternut Squash, set your table with dishes that will create memories. RecipeLion Gold Club has just what you need.
The holidays might be a little different this year, but we can still enjoy the warmth of delicious homemade meals, desserts, and drinks. There’s nothing like the smell of a pie in the oven or making cookies with the kids to remind us that sometimes it’s the simplest things in life that can bring the most joy.
It’s not just about nostalgia, though. Baked goods make great gifts for our neighbors, our friends, and the people who bring us our mail and packages. Who doesn’t love a little homemade treat?
In this latest cookbook from RecipeLion Gold Club, Stay at Home for the Holidays Cookbook, we’ve put together more than 70 recipes that are sure to bring a smile to your face. They not only taste great, but these are some of the easiest, no-fail recipes you’ll find. Let’s be real, cooking and eating is fun, but we all want recipes that work for working families.
You’ll find some classic recipes here, like Fresh Cranberry Sauce and Southern Pecan Pie. There are some twists on old favorites, like the Easiest Slow Cooker Stuffing and the 3-Ingredient Homemade Fudge. And you’ll find a selection of modern taste sensations, like Salted Caramel Maple Cookies and the Best-Ever Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies.
With so many recipes in this cookbook, you’re sure to be cooking up a storm! Here’s a little preview of what you can expect.
I can’t say for sure if gingerbread is the official holiday flavor, but it’s certainly a delightful way to enjoy the tastes of the season. This Layered Gingerbread Cake is a wonderful holiday dessert that features a decadent cream cheese frosting on a multi-layered cake topped with aromatic gingerbread cookies. Bonus: It’s easier than it looks!
Wanna know the secret? Your favorite gingerbread cake mix! The other secret is an easy homemade cream cheese frosting made with handmade whipped cream! The whipped cream gives the frosting a light texture, but you still get that rich cream cheese taste. I can’t give away the whole recipe here, but you only need about 20 minutes to make this cake (plus cooking time). And clean up is a breeze!
As much as I love cake, it wouldn’t be right to skip cookies, would it? I LOVE real maple syrup, so these Chewy Maple Sugar Cookies are some of my favorites. It’s probably no surprise that the secret ingredient is maple syrup, but honestly, even without the maple icing, these sugar cookies are out of this world!
All you have to do to make these is cream together your butter and sugar in a mixer, add in egg yolks, vanilla, and maple syrup, then add your combined flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. After that? Just shape ‘em and bake ‘em – 350 degrees for about 15 minutes.
Even though the cookies are amazing on their own, the maple icing will only take you a few minutes to make, and it’s well worth it. I’ll give you the full recipe in the Stay at Home for the Holidays Cookbook.
Along with these treats, you can get more than 70 recipes just like this when you join the RecipeLion Gold Club. Everything in the Stay at Home for the Holidays Cookbook is yours, including full-color pictures of each dish, prep times, cooking times, and even better, immediate access to our entire library of cookbooks, recipe videos, and magazine issues. It’s all yours right now with your membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
Get Stay at Home for the Holidays Cookbook right now—and get instant access to the hundreds of tips, ideas, and recipes in the RecipeLion Gold Club’s Library of cookbooks, recipe videos, and magazines that come with your membership.
I have to tell you, I’m a huge fan of the Amish Apple Bread. It smells simply amazing while it’s in the oven and it tastes heavenly. It also happens to be easy to make. The hard part is being patient while it bakes.
To make it, you’ll combine your oil, eggs, sugar, and vanilla, and set aside. In a separate bowl, mix your flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt and gradually add these dry ingredients to the oil mixture.
Then you’ll simply add the apples and nuts, bake in two loaf pans for about 90 minutes, and try your best to let it cool for 10 minutes in the pan before you slice into it!
It’s not all sweets and treats in the Stay at Home for the Holidays Cookbook. This Sweet Potato and Hot Italian Sausage Casserole is a perfect balance of spice and nice. And like all of the recipes here, this one’s full of flavor and easy to make.
All you have to do is roast your sweet potatoes for about 30 minutes. Then separately, sauté your onions and garlic and sausage. Mix everything together, top with Parmesan cheese, and bake it for another 15 minutes. It doesn’t get much easier than that.
Get the full recipes for all of these dishes in our new Stay at Home for the Holidays Cookbook when you join the RecipeLion Gold Club. Plus you’ll also enjoy instant access to hundreds more breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, and drink recipes. The complete RecipeLion Gold Club’s Library of cookbooks, streaming recipe videos, and magazines is yours with your membership.
Stay at Home for the Holidays Cookbook includes full-color pictures, and everything you need to know to make each of these recipes. Along with the Sweet Potato and Hot Italian Sausage Casserole, Amish Apple Bread, Chewy Maple Sugar Cookies and Layered Gingerbread Cake recipes, you’ll get the recipes for :
- Tried and True Slow Cooker Turkey Breast — Slow cooking takes all the stress out of cooking turkey, and all those wonderful flavors have plenty of time to develop.
- Pumpkin Angel Food Cake with Cinnamon Whipped Cream—What can I say about this that the name of the recipe doesn’t already tell you? It goes great with a mug of hot chocolate or mulled apple cider.
- Danish Spice Cookies (Speculoos)—If you’ve never had these, you’re missing a real treat. These cookies are much lighter than you might expect, but those subtle flavors reward those who are willing to slow down and savor these traditional European favorites.
- Ho-Ho-Ho-liday Cinnamon Rolls—A true joy of winter is waking up with fresh cinnamon rolls hot out of the oven. But good cinnamon rolls were always a lot of work… until now.
- Plus get dozens more holiday recipes that you’ll love to make and eat …
And remember, Stay at Home for the Holidays Cookbook is just one of the dozens of cookbooks you get with your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club. Our full (and growing ) library of cookbooks, recipe videos and collections, all with complete written instructions, and full-color pictures, is yours instantly. Read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
And your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you instant access to the entire library of cookbook collections, recipe videos, recipes, and magazines. Additional cookbooks include:
- 16 Christmas Cookies You NEED—Make this Christmas the tastiest ever with 16 cookie recipes sure to please everyone from the Grinch to the jolly old elf himself.
- Recipes with Apples—Find out when to go apple picking, what to pick, and what to do with all those fresh, crisp apples.
- Amish Christmas Recipes—Christmas is all about tradition, and these food traditions just get better with time.
- 17 Vintage Christmas Recipes No One Remembers—These vintage Christmas recipes will warm the hearts of old and young alike.
- 11 Classic Farm-Style Recipes—Simple foods, lovingly prepared, and bursting with flavor. There’s nothing fancy here, but that’s what makes it so right.
- 10 Make-Ahead Freezer Meals—Learn all the tips and tricks for making meals ahead of time, and freezing them for whenever you’re ready. Don’t miss the chicken fajitas!
- 15 Quick and Easy Pies—Learn to make 15 popular pies from start to finish, including two different homemade pie crusts! What’s better than that!
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to an entire library of more than 75 cookbooks filled with hundreds of quick-and-easy recipes that are printable and family friendly—with your Charter Gold Club Membership for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you’ll have instant access to our complete library of hundreds of recipes anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—plus, these recipes are easy to print, so you can handle them in the kitchen when preparing the dishes … and save the printed versions of recipes for later when you want to make a dish again!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Recipes that are confirmed to be quick and easy, so that you can easily make them yourself at home
- Dishes that have passed the taste test with people of all ages, so you’re certain to have delicious meals to please your family and friends
- Tips and techniques for everyday cooks—ideas that will help you save time and improve your skills while preparing tasty meals
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. Our team tests every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time, are quick and easy to prepare, and have readily available ingredients!
With two young children, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver easy-to-make meals—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to hundreds and hundreds of recipes, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get that—and more—from the more than 75 cookbooks, packed with recipes that include:
- 21 Perfect Pasta Recipes for Every Night of the Week
- 16 Must-Make Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 18 Mouth-Watering Slow-Cooker Stunners
- 19 Fast-and-Fresh Seafood Recipes
- 16 Quick-and-Easy Great Beef Recipes
- 20 Chicken Recipes Your Family Will Love (and never had before!)
- 9 Foolproof Soup & Stew Recipes
- 9 Make-Ahead Casserole Recipes
- 19 Different Dishes from Around the World
- 30-Minute Meals for the Everyday Cook
- 12 Ways to Make Tasty Potato Side Dishes
- 5 Delicious Dip Recipes
- 25 Vegetable Side-Dish Recipes
- 7 Quick-and-Easy Mexican Recipes
- 8 New Ways to Cook Eggs for Breakfast
- 29 Desserts You’ve Never Had Before
- 27 Appetizers that Go with Any Dinner
- 18 Make-Ahead Meals
- 17 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes
- 14 Different Ideas to Cook from Your Garden
- 27 Easy-to-Make, Kid-Approved Recipes
And hundreds and hundreds of more recipes that you can access in an instant!
And every recipe includes easy-to-follow instructions, ingredients you might already have on-hand, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
RecipeLion Gold Club Charter Membership also includes a subscription to RecipeLion Magazine, filled with even more recipes for easy-to-make and tasty dishes! You’ll have immediate access to the digital library of magazine issues, and you’ll get a subscription to the upcoming year of new issues.
The magazine recipes are easy to download and print, too, and include these top dishes from past issues:
- Surprise Butternut Squash Soup
- 20-Minute Spinach Chicken Parm
- Chunky Mashed Potatoes
- Apple Nut Pie
- Spiced Meatballs
- Tex-Mex 7-Layer Dip
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
- Grilled Personal Pizzas
- Beef and Broccoli Casserole
- Shortcut Chicken Fried Rice
- Lemon-Honey Chicken
- White Wine Shrimp Pasta
And you’ll get hundreds of recipes in the magazine library and in upcoming issues! We always make sure that recipes have been rigorously tested for you, for both ease-of-making and deliciousness.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help everyday cooks with recipes that are easy to access, easy to prepare, and guaranteed to taste good. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again, and even find ways to customize the recipes for your own tastes or to please your family. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new recipes you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 75 cookbooks in our library, filled with hundreds and hundreds of printable recipes. Plus, some cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues, also filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes.
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques to help the everyday cook!
- OUR GUARANTEE: Every recipe has been rigorously tested, so that you’re guaranteed to have quick-and-easy recipes that are also delicious.
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to the at-home everyday cook. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll have access to hundreds and hundreds of delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll get every new upcoming issue of RecipeLion Magazine, plus access to the magazine digital library of back issues, all filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes—hundreds of tasty dishes that will please any crowd.
- You’ll have instant access to all these recipes, and every one of them is printable, so you can print them out and use them wherever you’re cooking.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cookbooks that are filled with hundreds and hundreds of quick-and-easy printable recipes that have been rigorously tested for ease of preparation and deliciousness!
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the recipes you’ll need to satisfy your family and friends! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer
RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the recipes we have, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 75 cookbooks, filled with hundreds and hundreds of recipes—this is a great deal!