New Cooking Class — Just Released!
5 Classic Southern Favorites You Don’t Want to Miss
These traditional southern favorites will bring the warmth and flavor of the region right to your table.
From the Cooking Class: Southern Recipes
Dear Lover of Cuisines,
Southern food might be some of the most storied cuisine in the country. From sweet pies to spicy comfort food, there’s no mistaking the taste of a southern dish. Join me on a culinary tour of the southern U.S., where we’ll start with dessert: a homemade Georgia pecan pie. Then we’ll get a little spicy with some New Orleans–style jambalaya.
I’ll also show you how to make a traditional Texas Frito pie; it’s like no other pie you’ve experienced! Mouth-watering fried chicken, a staple all over the south, is also on the menu. Golden, crunchy, and full of flavor, you’ll love how good and how easy this recipe is to learn. And we can’t leave without indulging in lightly fried hush puppies. They make a delightful addition to any meal.
This Southern Recipes class is your ticket to warm weather, sunshine, and good times. Each dish brings the flavor of the region into your kitchen, without the fuss. In fact, most of these dishes come together pretty quickly.
And as always, each one of these recipes comes with full instructions and a full-color picture in the included digital cookbook. You also get immediate access to a quickly growing library of video classes, magazine issues, and cookbooks when you watch RecipeLion’s Southern Recipes streaming-video cooking class with me, Chef Addie Gundry!
Texas Frito Pie, a Lone Star State classic, is part nachos, part pie. Brown your ground beef in a hot pan to begin, then add in your diced pepper and onion. When the onions are translucent, add in the pinto beans, tomatoes, and water, and simmer for about 10 minutes.
Pour the mixture into a baking dish or pie dish. Cover it with cheese and bake for about 10 minutes, until the cheese melts. Once that’s ready, remove it from the oven, and top with your Fritos. (I like to use Frito Scoops.) Top with more cheese and put it back in the oven for about five minutes, until the cheese melts and the chips are slightly browned. That’s it!
Serve on a plate, or give it time to cool and just let people dig in. Once you try this pie, you’ll wonder why you haven’t been enjoying it all your life! It’s that good.
Put some Willie Nelson on your stereo and grab an iced tea for a true Texas experience.
The southern U.S. is well known for their hospitality and flavorful foods. These recipes highlight some of the most popular southern dishes, and they show how easy it can be to cook up some delicious meals. Watch Southern Recipes right now—and get instant access to hundreds more recipes in the RecipeLion Gold Club’s Library of video classes, magazines, and cookbooks that come with your membership.
The Southern Recipes class offers you a taste of some of the flavorful dishes the south is known for. You’ll get the complete recipes for each selection, along with full-color pictures, and plenty of helpful hints from a professional chef. In addition to the recipe for Texas Frito Pie, you’ll get recipes for:
- Georgia Pecan Pie—This pie is a lot easier to make than most people think. Serve it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for dessert, or, true confessions, it works for breakfast, too!
- New Orleans Jambalaya—This classic one-pot meal isn’t hard to make, it just takes some time. Andouille sausage gives this rice-based dish its signature flavor, and fire-roasted tomatoes add another layer of spice. This is sure to be a new favorite at your table.
Your Southern Recipes class continues with two fried dishes that you can find all over the South, whether you’re at a roadside food shack or in your best friend’s kitchen.
- Fried Chicken—Buttermilk fried chicken is a great recipe, and the “hard” part is making sure you let them cool just a little before you bite into this delicious southern classic.
- Hush Puppies—I love hush puppies. The cornmeal makes them crispy and yummy, and they make an indulgent snack or appetizer.
And don’t forget— every video class comes with an accompanying digital cookbook, all the class’s recipes and instructions in written form, and full-color pictures of each dish—read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
And your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you instant access to the entire library of cooking classes, cookbooks and magazines. Additional cooking classes include:
- How to Fry Food—Fried cheese curds, fried Twinkies, and good old French fried onions are all right here. Take the mystery out of fried food and start cooking!
- Recipes for Summer—Whether you’re inviting friends over for a backyard bash or making the most of fresh summer produce, I’ll give you five recipes to help you eat your way through summer in style.
- Favorite BBQ Recipes—Don’t plan your next pool party until you get the ins and outs of summer-ready dishes from shredded chicken sandwiches to soda can brats.
- Desserts with Hard Liquor—Add a little liquor to your desserts for that “wow” factor. Learn to make five mouth-watering desserts with rum, bourbon, tequila, and more.
- Patriotic Recipes—Get ready to make your patriotic celebration truly shine with fireworks Jell-O cups; a red, white, and blue fresh berry tart; and more, including a cocktail that will keep the summer heat in check.
- How to Bake Pies—Pies are a hit at any gathering. I’ll show you how to make a basic pie crust you can use for these recipes and a quick, shortcut version of cherry pie.
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to an entire library of more than 75 cookbooks filled with hundreds of quick-and-easy recipes that are printable and family friendly—with your Charter Gold Club Membership for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you’ll have instant access to our complete library of hundreds of recipes anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—plus, these recipes are easy to print, so you can handle them in the kitchen when preparing the dishes … and save the printed versions of recipes for later when you want to make a dish again!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Recipes that are confirmed to be quick and easy, so that you can easily make them yourself at home
- Dishes that have passed the taste test with people of all ages, so you’re certain to have delicious meals to please your family and friends
- Tips and techniques for everyday cooks—ideas that will help you save time and improve your skills while preparing tasty meals
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. Our team tests every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time, are quick and easy to prepare, and have readily available ingredients!
With two young children, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver easy-to-make meals—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to hundreds and hundreds of recipes, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get that—and more—from the more than 75 cookbooks, packed with recipes that include:
- 21 Perfect Pasta Recipes for Every Night of the Week
- 16 Must-Make Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 18 Mouth-Watering Slow-Cooker Stunners
- 19 Fast-and-Fresh Seafood Recipes
- 16 Quick-and-Easy Great Beef Recipes
- 20 Chicken Recipes Your Family Will Love (and never had before!)
- 9 Foolproof Soup & Stew Recipes
- 9 Make-Ahead Casserole Recipes
- 19 Different Dishes from Around the World
- 30-Minute Meals for the Everyday Cook
- 12 Ways to Make Tasty Potato Side Dishes
- 5 Delicious Dip Recipes
- 25 Vegetable Side-Dish Recipes
- 7 Quick-and-Easy Mexican Recipes
- 8 New Ways to Cook Eggs for Breakfast
- 29 Desserts You’ve Never Had Before
- 27 Appetizers that Go with Any Dinner
- 18 Make-Ahead Meals
- 17 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes
- 14 Different Ideas to Cook from Your Garden
- 27 Easy-to-Make, Kid-Approved Recipes
And hundreds and hundreds of more recipes that you can access in an instant!
And every recipe includes easy-to-follow instructions, ingredients you might already have on-hand, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
RecipeLion Gold Club Charter Membership also includes a subscription to RecipeLion Magazine, filled with even more recipes for easy-to-make and tasty dishes! You’ll have immediate access to the digital library of magazine issues, and you’ll get a subscription to the upcoming year of new issues.
The magazine recipes are easy to download and print, too, and include these top dishes from past issues:
- Surprise Butternut Squash Soup
- 20-Minute Spinach Chicken Parm
- Chunky Mashed Potatoes
- Apple Nut Pie
- Spiced Meatballs
- Tex-Mex 7-Layer Dip
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
- Grilled Personal Pizzas
- Beef and Broccoli Casserole
- Shortcut Chicken Fried Rice
- Lemon-Honey Chicken
- White Wine Shrimp Pasta
And you’ll get hundreds of recipes in the magazine library and in upcoming issues! We always make sure that recipes have been rigorously tested for you, for both ease-of-making and deliciousness.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help everyday cooks with recipes that are easy to access, easy to prepare, and guaranteed to taste good. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again, and even find ways to customize the recipes for your own tastes or to please your family. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new recipes you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 75 cookbooks in our library, filled with hundreds and hundreds of printable recipes. Plus, some cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues, also filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes.
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques to help the everyday cook!
- OUR GUARANTEE: Every recipe has been rigorously tested, so that you’re guaranteed to have quick-and-easy recipes that are also delicious.
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to the at-home everyday cook. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll have access to hundreds and hundreds of delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll get every new upcoming issue of RecipeLion Magazine, plus access to the magazine digital library of back issues, all filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes—hundreds of tasty dishes that will please any crowd.
- You’ll have instant access to all these recipes, and every one of them is printable, so you can print them out and use them wherever you’re cooking.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cookbooks that are filled with hundreds and hundreds of quick-and-easy printable recipes that have been rigorously tested for ease of preparation and deliciousness!
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the recipes you’ll need to satisfy your family and friends! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer
RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the recipes we have, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 75 cookbooks, filled with hundreds and hundreds of recipes—this is a great deal!