New Cooking Show Episode — Just Released!
14 Simple Soup Recipes to Warm You Up
Cool, breezy days call for warm, hearty meals, and these recipes are just the thing.
From the RecipeLion Cookbook: 14 Simple Soup Recipes to Warm You Up
Something about a bowl of hot soup, stew, or chili feeds the soul. It doesn’t hurt that most of them, including the 14 in this cookbook, are easy to make. So whether you’re looking for a family dinner or something you can pack up for lunch at work, the recipes in this cookbook are the perfect accompaniment to a cold day.
One of the soups that ends up on my menu a lot is the White Chicken Chili. It’s a slow-cooker recipe, which as a working mom, I love. Just put everything together in the slow cooker in the morning and come home to the blissful aroma of a ready-to-serve dinner. And the Zuppa Tuscana is a real treat, filled with Italian sausage, bacon, and kale. A steaming bowl of this soup can make even the coldest night feel warm and cozy.
If you’re in the mood for a time-tested favorite, homemade Minestrone Soup is on the menu, too. It’s that perfect blend of freshly chopped vegetables along with a few canned ingredients, so it’s simple to make even when you don’t have a lot of time. Another crowd-favorite is the Pork and Sweet Potato Stew. This stew is slightly sweet, but 100% hearty and filling. When the wind is howling and even the sunlight feels icy, this meal will fill your home with happiness.
The 14 Simple Soup Recipes to Warm You Up cookbook is all about cold-weather cooking, but to be honest, I love making these in warm weather, too. Each recipe is healthy and easy enough that you can enjoy a nourishing meal no matter how little time you have.
And to make it even easier, five of these soup recipes are featured in the accompanying TV cooking show. Together, we’ll go step-by-step over these easy-to-follow recipes from start to finish. I’ll share plenty of the tips and strategies I use to help make things flow as easily as possible in the kitchen.
Join the RecipeLion Gold Club right now and you get the full-color digital cookbook that includes high-quality photos of each dish. Additionally, you get instant access to a growing library of cookbooks, cooking show episodes, and magazine issues, all as part of your membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club. Join today, and download RecipeLion’s 14 Simple Soup Recipes to Warm You Up. You could be cooking in just a few minutes!
I can’t imagine anything more warming on a blustery fall evening than a big bowl of Creamy Potato Soup. This recipe is rich and full of flavor, and you can really personalize it.
To begin, melt the butter and sauté your onions and a little bit of thyme in a pot. Cook until the onions are translucent, then add in the flour to make a roux. Add in your cubed potatoes, broth, and milk, and simmer for about 15 minutes until the potatoes are cooked.
Once the potatoes are tender, stir in the sour cream and cheddar cheese and season with salt and pepper. You can also mash the potatoes if you like. Once the cheese melts and the sour cream is blended in, your soup is ready to serve!
Pork and Sweet Potato Stew is a perfect winter night comfort food. And it’s really easy. Cook your red onion and celery with a little salt and pepper for about five minutes. Add your pork tenderloin, sweet potatoes, and seasonings, letting them cook for another five minutes or so.
Once your pork and potatoes have cooked a bit, stir in your tomatoes and broth and let the stew simmer for about 15 minutes. That’s really all there is to this hearty dish, and it’s guaranteed to warm your spirits on the coldest of nights.
The complete recipes and instructions for both of these soups, along with a dozen more, are yours right now in 14 Simple Soup Recipes to Warm You Up as part of your membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club. And that also includes immediate access to hundreds more recipes in the RecipeLion Gold Club’s Library of cookbooks, streaming episodes, and magazines that come with your membership.
Every recipe in 14 Simple Soup Recipes to Warm You Up is guaranteed to make your kitchen everyone’s favorite room in the house. They’re perfect antidotes for those chilly, grey days of winter. And like all of our recipes, they’re quick and easy and they taste great! In addition to the recipes for Creamy Potato Soup and Pork and Sweet Potato Stew, you’ll get the recipes for:
- White Chicken Chili—I love crock pot recipes because they’re so easy to make and there’s almost no cleanup. In this recipe, the chicken gets so tender it practically melts in your mouth!
- Zuppa Tuscana—You know a recipe is delicious when it starts with Italian sausage, onion, garlic, and bacon! Potatoes and wilted spinach just make it that much more hearty and nutritious.
- Minestrone Soup—This one’s a classic, and for good reason. Full of delicious fresh vegetables, beans, and pasta, it has a little something for everyone. And it makes enough to feed everyone.
14 Simple Soup Recipes to Warm You Up is the cookbook for making the best soups, stews, and chilis around. Along with the five featured recipes, you can also bring a ray of warm sunshine into your home with:
- Quick Chicken Tortilla Soup—This one’s ready to eat in 30 minutes or less. It’s hearty, delicious, and easy – for those days when you don’t feel like cooking, but still want a good meal. The spicy jalapeno and cumin are a wonderful contrast to the mild avocado and sour cream.
- Get Well Soup—A big bowl of hot and tasty soup is just the thing when you aren’t feeling well. This fully-loaded vegetable soup is packed with all kinds of vitamins and nutrients.
- Rustic Red Pepper and Tomato Soup—This could be the best tomato soup recipe we’ve ever made! Perfect on its own, or serve this with a grilled cheese sandwich for a nostalgic lunch.
- Hungry Man’s Frugal Hamburger Soup—The whole family will love this one! Ground beef, macaroni noodles, tomato sauce, and shredded Cheddar make this a simple recipe to put together, but a hard one to resist. Serve it with a side of crusty bread for dipping.
- And five more soups, stews, and chilis, including a slow cooker soup that only takes about 15 minutes to prepare.
And don’t forget, every cookbook comes with an accompanying streaming TV cooking show, easy-to-follow recipes and instructions, and full-color pictures of each dish—read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
Your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you instant access to the entire library of cookbook collections, cooking TV show episodes, recipes, and magazines. Additional cookbooks include:
- 18 Slow Cooker Stunners—Discover 18 home-cooked recipes that will be hot and ready when you get home from work
- 10 Make-Ahead Freezer Meals—Learn all the tips and tricks for making meals ahead of time, and freezing them for whenever you’re ready. Don’t miss the chicken fajitas!
- 13 Printable 5-Ingredients Recipes—13 tasty recipes to bring out when you need something fast and simple, from shortcut tortellini to cheesy gnocchi and a juicy ribs recipe with a secret ingredient.
- 15 Quick and Easy Pies—Learn to make 15 popular pies from start to finish, including two different homemade pie crusts! What’s better than that!
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to an entire library of more than 60 cookbooks filled with hundreds of quick-and-easy recipes that are printable and family friendly—with your Charter Gold Club Membership for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you’ll have instant access to our complete library of hundreds of recipes anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—plus, these recipes are easy to print, so you can handle them in the kitchen when preparing the dishes … and save the printed versions of recipes for later when you want to make a dish again!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Recipes that are confirmed to be quick and easy, so that you can easily make them yourself at home
- Dishes that have passed the taste test with people of all ages, so you’re certain to have delicious meals to please your family and friends
- Tips and techniques for everyday cooks—ideas that will help you save time and improve your skills while preparing tasty meals
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. Our team tests every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time, are quick and easy to prepare, and have readily available ingredients!
With two young children, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver easy-to-make meals—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to hundreds and hundreds of recipes, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get that—and more—from the more than 60 cookbooks, packed with recipes that include:
- 21 Perfect Pasta Recipes for Every Night of the Week
- 16 Must-Make Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 18 Mouth-Watering Slow-Cooker Stunners
- 19 Fast-and-Fresh Seafood Recipes
- 16 Quick-and-Easy Great Beef Recipes
- 20 Chicken Recipes Your Family Will Love (and never had before!)
- 9 Foolproof Soup & Stew Recipes
- 9 Make-Ahead Casserole Recipes
- 19 Different Dishes from Around the World
- 30-Minute Meals for the Everyday Cook
- 12 Ways to Make Tasty Potato Side Dishes
- 5 Delicious Dip Recipes
- 25 Vegetable Side-Dish Recipes
- 7 Quick-and-Easy Mexican Recipes
- 8 New Ways to Cook Eggs for Breakfast
- 29 Desserts You’ve Never Had Before
- 27 Appetizers that Go with Any Dinner
- 18 Make-Ahead Meals
- 17 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes
- 14 Different Ideas to Cook from Your Garden
- 27 Easy-to-Make, Kid-Approved Recipes
And hundreds and hundreds of more recipes that you can access in an instant!
And every recipe includes easy-to-follow instructions, ingredients you might already have on-hand, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
RecipeLion Gold Club Charter Membership also includes a subscription to RecipeLion Magazine, filled with even more recipes for easy-to-make and tasty dishes! You’ll have immediate access to the digital library of magazine issues, and you’ll get a subscription to the upcoming year of new issues.
The magazine recipes are easy to download and print, too, and include these top dishes from past issues:
- Surprise Butternut Squash Soup
- 20-Minute Spinach Chicken Parm
- Chunky Mashed Potatoes
- Apple Nut Pie
- Spiced Meatballs
- Tex-Mex 7-Layer Dip
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
- Grilled Personal Pizzas
- Beef and Broccoli Casserole
- Shortcut Chicken Fried Rice
- Lemon-Honey Chicken
- White Wine Shrimp Pasta
And you’ll get hundreds of recipes in the magazine library and in upcoming issues! We always make sure that recipes have been rigorously tested for you, for both ease-of-making and deliciousness.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help everyday cooks with recipes that are easy to access, easy to prepare, and guaranteed to taste good. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again, and even find ways to customize the recipes for your own tastes or to please your family. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new recipes you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 60 cookbooks in our library, filled with hundreds and hundreds of printable recipes. Plus, some cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues, also filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes.
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques to help the everyday cook!
- OUR GUARANTEE: Every recipe has been rigorously tested, so that you’re guaranteed to have quick-and-easy recipes that are also delicious.
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to the at-home everyday cook. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll have access to hundreds and hundreds of delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll get every new upcoming issue of RecipeLion Magazine, plus access to the magazine digital library of back issues, all filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes—hundreds of tasty dishes that will please any crowd.
- You’ll have instant access to all these recipes, and every one of them is printable, so you can print them out and use them wherever you’re cooking.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cookbooks that are filled with hundreds and hundreds of quick-and-easy printable recipes that have been rigorously tested for ease of preparation and deliciousness!
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the recipes you’ll need to satisfy your family and friends! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer
RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the recipes we have, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 60 cookbooks, filled with hundreds and hundreds of recipes—this is a great deal!