The September/October Issue of RecipeLion is Now Available to View
Your #1 Guide to Cooking with Apples
Apple Cinnamon Coffee Cake and Maple Apple Cookies are just the beginning of what you can make with the mighty apple.
From RecipeLion Magazine: September/October 2019
Dear Aspiring Chef,
Fall is such a wonderful time of year. It brings the start of a new school year, back-to-school shopping, and the beginning of marching band season. It’s also the perfect time of year to slip on a cozy sweater and enjoy a good book, or go for a walk outside with the leaves crunching underfoot. And when it comes to cooking, fall is second to none. From apples to cinnamon to caramel to pumpkin, it’s hard not to get a flutter of excitement!
This issue of RecipeLion Magazine is about celebrating all that fall has to offer starting with its signature flavor: apple. We have a slew of apple recipes for you to choose from, paired with a handy apple-picking guide to help maximize your efforts. And if you enjoy a bit of tailgating before a football game, we have a few recipes—both lighter and heartier—to serve up to your crew.
Of course, it’s not fall until you enjoy a warm bowl of homemade soup after a brisk day outside, which is why we know you’re going to love the soup recipes we have in store. Don’t worry if you don’t have a lot of time to cook, either. We’re including a collection of all-day slow cooker recipes. Toss in the ingredients, set the timer, and let the slow cooker take care of the rest. And to further help you save time, we also have a collection of cake mix desserts that require very little prep but turn out oh-so-yummy.
From exploring corn mazes to taking a hay ride to heading out to the local harvest festival, there are plenty of reasons to relish this time of year, and we hope that the recipes in this issue will help you enjoy the season to its fullest.
If there’s one thing that can make coffee cake better, it’s apples. This Apple Cinnamon Coffee Cake combines a warm apple-cinnamon filling with a crunchy walnut topping. Pair it with a mug of fresh coffee and you have a breakfast that will start your day off right. Get this, plus the recipes for Maple Apple Cookies, Soda Pop Apple Dumplings, and Mason Jar Apple Pie, along with so many more when you join the RecipeLion Gold Club.
You’ll get a step-by-step guide for each one of these recipes, along with the rest of my favorite fall recipes, when you subscribe to RecipeLion Magazine. Plus you’ll get instant access to every recipe in the RecipeLion Magazine library.
Fall isn’t only about apples, though. We can’t forget that the season brings around plenty of opportunities to tailgate. This means good food that you can pick up and munch while you’re holding a drink or tossing a ball around. These Homemade Chicken Potstickers fit the bill perfectly. They’re satisfying, tasty, and they travel well. Join today and get instant digital access to this recipe in the RecipeLion Magazine library.
As early autumn rolls into late fall, there’s no ignoring the pumpkin. You can prep this Autumn Pumpkin Soup in about 15 minutes and have it on your table 30 minutes later, but it tastes so good that your dinner guests will think you spent hours on it. Fresh ginger and curry powder give it a nice depth, while a little bit of cream makes this soup silky smooth. Make a double batch and you can store the extra in the freezer for up to 6 months! Now that’s thinking ahead.
Don’t miss this, along with the recipes for three more cozy soups, including Red Wine French Onion Soup, an Ultra Cozy Potato Soup, and Cheesy Macaroni Soup, all in the September/October issue of RecipeLion Magazine.
Join today and get instant digital access to all of these recipes in the RecipeLion Magazine library.
Along with mouth-watering apple recipes, tailgating treats, and hearty soups, the September/October issue of RecipeLion Magazine has an entire selection of delicious desserts. From Fruity Peach Cake to Double Chocolate Shortcut Cookies, you’ll have all the recipes you need for a special weekend dinner finale, or a last-minute school bake sale. And because this is such an active season, we really think you’ll love the Slow Cooker Meals in this issue. No matter how hectic your day gets or how many errands you have to run after work, these tasty recipes will be waiting for you when you’re ready to eat. Spend a little time putting them together in the morning, and let the slow cooker work its magic. You’ll get dishes like:
- Slow Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage—You only need about 15 minutes in the morning to get this heart-warming dinner ready. When you come home 8 hours later, you have tender corned beef ready to eat.
- Extra Cheesy Eggplant Parmesan—This cheesy Italian dinner is a universal crowd pleaser. Pair it with some simple vegetables for a five-star meal served in your dining room.
- Secret Ingredient Meatloaf—Meatloaf has been a kitchen staple for decades for the simple reason that people love it, and it’s practically fool proof. But… this recipe has a secret ingredient that brings a nice saltiness to the final product. You’ll have to read the magazine to find out what it is, though.
There are two more All-Day Slow Cooker Recipes, along with other sections in the September/October issue of RecipeLion Magazine including: Fall Food Royalty: Apples, Tailgate Like a Champion, Our Coziest Fall Soups…Ever!, and Desserts that Start with Cake Mix. In total, you get 25 easy autumn recipes immediately available to view and download, when you subscribe to RecipeLion Magazine.
The September/October issue of RecipeLion Magazine also features the only guide you need for the best apple picking adventure of all time. Editor Jessica Thelander shares her strategic planning tips so you can make the most out of your apple-picking experience. Discover the most favorable times for finding some of the most beloved apple varieties, as well as what to wear and how to plan your harvest.
Not sure what kind of apples you like? No problem. Thelander’s Ultimate Apple-Picking Guide includes tasting notes for a dozen of the most popular apples. When you finish reading this guide, the only thing you’ll need is an orchard.
Join right now and get instant access to everything in the September/October issue of RecipeLion Magazine.
The 25 autumn recipes from our September/October issue of RecipeLion Magazine are yours when you join today. Choose a Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, and you’ll get much more than just the magazine, you’ll get instant access to our entire library of TV cooking shows, recipes, and cookbooks.
Get instant access to an entire library of more than 60 cookbooks filled with hundreds of quick-and-easy recipes that are printable and family friendly—with your Charter Gold Club Membership for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you’ll have instant access to our complete library of hundreds of recipes anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—plus, these recipes are easy to print, so you can handle them in the kitchen when preparing the dishes … and save the printed versions of recipes for later when you want to make a dish again!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Recipes that are confirmed to be quick and easy, so that you can easily make them yourself at home
- Dishes that have passed the taste test with people of all ages, so you’re certain to have delicious meals to please your family and friends
- Tips and techniques for everyday cooks—ideas that will help you save time and improve your skills while preparing tasty meals
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. Our team tests every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time, are quick and easy to prepare, and have readily available ingredients!
With two young children, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver easy-to-make meals—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to hundreds and hundreds of recipes, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get that—and more—from the more than 60 cookbooks, packed with recipes that include:
- 21 Perfect Pasta Recipes for Every Night of the Week
- 16 Must-Make Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 18 Mouth-Watering Slow-Cooker Stunners
- 19 Fast-and-Fresh Seafood Recipes
- 16 Quick-and-Easy Great Beef Recipes
- 20 Chicken Recipes Your Family Will Love (and never had before!)
- 9 Foolproof Soup & Stew Recipes
- 9 Make-Ahead Casserole Recipes
- 19 Different Dishes from Around the World
- 30-Minute Meals for the Everyday Cook
- 12 Ways to Make Tasty Potato Side Dishes
- 5 Delicious Dip Recipes
- 25 Vegetable Side-Dish Recipes
- 7 Quick-and-Easy Mexican Recipes
- 8 New Ways to Cook Eggs for Breakfast
- 29 Desserts You’ve Never Had Before
- 27 Appetizers that Go with Any Dinner
- 18 Make-Ahead Meals
- 17 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes
- 14 Different Ideas to Cook from Your Garden
- 27 Easy-to-Make, Kid-Approved Recipes
And hundreds and hundreds of more recipes that you can access in an instant!
And every recipe includes easy-to-follow instructions, ingredients you might already have on-hand, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help everyday cooks with recipes that are easy to access, easy to prepare, and guaranteed to taste good. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again, and even find ways to customize the recipes for your own tastes or to please your family. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new recipes you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 60 cookbooks in our library, filled with hundreds and hundreds of printable recipes. Each cookbook comes with a companion cooking TV show that demonstrates how to make select recipes. Plus, some cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- A brand-new cookbook every week to keep feeding you with new recipes—52 new cookbooks coming up weekly over the next year!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues, also filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes.
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques to help the everyday cook!
- OUR GUARANTEE: Every recipe has been rigorously tested, so that you’re guaranteed to have quick-and-easy recipes that are also delicious.
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to the at-home everyday cook. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll have access to hundreds and hundreds of delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll get a new digital cookbook each week, guaranteed to include mouthwatering recipes that add pizazz to your rotation.
- You’ll have instant access to all these recipes, and every one of them is printable, so you can print them out and use them wherever you’re cooking.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cookbooks that are filled with hundreds and hundreds of quick-and-easy printable recipes that have been rigorously tested for ease of preparation and deliciousness!
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the recipes you’ll need to satisfy your family and friends! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer
RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the recipes we have, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 60 cookbooks, filled with hundreds and hundreds of recipes—this is a great deal!