The September/October Issue of RecipeLion is Now Available to View
Your #1 Guide to Cooking with Apples
Apple Cinnamon Coffee Cake and Maple Apple Cookies are just the beginning of what you can make with the mighty apple.
From RecipeLion Magazine: September/October 2019
Dear Aspiring Chef,
Fall is such a wonderful time of year. It brings the start of a new school year, back-to-school shopping, and the beginning of marching band season. It’s also the perfect time of year to slip on a cozy sweater and enjoy a good book, or go for a walk outside with the leaves crunching underfoot. And when it comes to cooking, fall is second to none. From apples to cinnamon to caramel to pumpkin, it’s hard not to get a flutter of excitement!
This issue of RecipeLion Magazine is about celebrating all that fall has to offer starting with its signature flavor: apple. We have a slew of apple recipes for you to choose from, paired with a handy apple-picking guide to help maximize your efforts. And if you enjoy a bit of tailgating before a football game, we have a few recipes—both lighter and heartier—to serve up to your crew.
Of course, it’s not fall until you enjoy a warm bowl of homemade soup after a brisk day outside, which is why we know you’re going to love the soup recipes we have in store. Don’t worry if you don’t have a lot of time to cook, either. We’re including a collection of all-day slow cooker recipes. Toss in the ingredients, set the timer, and let the slow cooker take care of the rest. And to further help you save time, we also have a collection of cake mix desserts that require very little prep but turn out oh-so-yummy.
From exploring corn mazes to taking a hay ride to heading out to the local harvest festival, there are plenty of reasons to relish this time of year, and we hope that the recipes in this issue will help you enjoy the season to its fullest.
If there’s one thing that can make coffee cake better, it’s apples. This Apple Cinnamon Coffee Cake combines a warm apple-cinnamon filling with a crunchy walnut topping. Pair it with a mug of fresh coffee and you have a breakfast that will start your day off right. Get this, plus the recipes for Maple Apple Cookies, Soda Pop Apple Dumplings, and Mason Jar Apple Pie, along with so many more when you join the RecipeLion Gold Club.
You’ll get a step-by-step guide for each one of these recipes, along with the rest of my favorite fall recipes, when you subscribe to RecipeLion Magazine. Plus you’ll get instant access to every recipe in the RecipeLion Magazine library.
Fall isn’t only about apples, though. We can’t forget that the season brings around plenty of opportunities to tailgate. This means good food that you can pick up and munch while you’re holding a drink or tossing a ball around. These Homemade Chicken Potstickers fit the bill perfectly. They’re satisfying, tasty, and they travel well. Join today and get instant digital access to this recipe in the RecipeLion Magazine library.
As early autumn rolls into late fall, there’s no ignoring the pumpkin. You can prep this Autumn Pumpkin Soup in about 15 minutes and have it on your table 30 minutes later, but it tastes so good that your dinner guests will think you spent hours on it. Fresh ginger and curry powder give it a nice depth, while a little bit of cream makes this soup silky smooth. Make a double batch and you can store the extra in the freezer for up to 6 months! Now that’s thinking ahead.
Don’t miss this, along with the recipes for three more cozy soups, including Red Wine French Onion Soup, an Ultra Cozy Potato Soup, and Cheesy Macaroni Soup, all in the September/October issue of RecipeLion Magazine.
Join today and get instant digital access to all of these recipes in the RecipeLion Magazine library.
Along with mouth-watering apple recipes, tailgating treats, and hearty soups, the September/October issue of RecipeLion Magazine has an entire selection of delicious desserts. From Fruity Peach Cake to Double Chocolate Shortcut Cookies, you’ll have all the recipes you need for a special weekend dinner finale, or a last-minute school bake sale. And because this is such an active season, we really think you’ll love the Slow Cooker Meals in this issue. No matter how hectic your day gets or how many errands you have to run after work, these tasty recipes will be waiting for you when you’re ready to eat. Spend a little time putting them together in the morning, and let the slow cooker work its magic. You’ll get dishes like:
- Slow Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage—You only need about 15 minutes in the morning to get this heart-warming dinner ready. When you come home 8 hours later, you have tender corned beef ready to eat.
- Extra Cheesy Eggplant Parmesan—This cheesy Italian dinner is a universal crowd pleaser. Pair it with some simple vegetables for a five-star meal served in your dining room.
- Secret Ingredient Meatloaf—Meatloaf has been a kitchen staple for decades for the simple reason that people love it, and it’s practically fool proof. But… this recipe has a secret ingredient that brings a nice saltiness to the final product. You’ll have to read the magazine to find out what it is, though.
There are two more All-Day Slow Cooker Recipes, along with other sections in the September/October issue of RecipeLion Magazine including: Fall Food Royalty: Apples, Tailgate Like a Champion, Our Coziest Fall Soups…Ever!, and Desserts that Start with Cake Mix. In total, you get 25 easy autumn recipes immediately available to view and download, when you subscribe to RecipeLion Magazine.
The September/October issue of RecipeLion Magazine also features the only guide you need for the best apple picking adventure of all time. Editor Jessica Thelander shares her strategic planning tips so you can make the most out of your apple-picking experience. Discover the most favorable times for finding some of the most beloved apple varieties, as well as what to wear and how to plan your harvest.
Not sure what kind of apples you like? No problem. Thelander’s Ultimate Apple-Picking Guide includes tasting notes for a dozen of the most popular apples. When you finish reading this guide, the only thing you’ll need is an orchard.
Join right now and get instant access to everything in the September/October issue of RecipeLion Magazine.
The 25 autumn recipes from our September/October issue of RecipeLion Magazine are yours when you join today. Choose a Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, and you’ll get much more than just the magazine, you’ll get instant access to our entire library of TV cooking shows, recipes, and cookbooks.
Get instant access to an entire library of unique recipes, cooking TV shows, cookbooks and a cooking magazine with your Premium Charter Membership—for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you can access our complete library of cooking TV shows that you can stream 24/7, anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—these shows are like the Netflix of cooking shows and you can binge-watch the 55 episodes in the library as soon as you join. Plus, you'll have instant access to the digital libraries of cookbooks and magazines!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Simple, chef-tested recipes that you can make yourself at home
- Tips and techniques for beginner cooks and aspiring chefs alike
- Meals that are guaranteed to be delicious and to deliver consistently outstanding results
- Dishes that will delight family, friends, and everyone at your table
- Recipes that have been carefully selected and rigorously tested
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. And my team and I test every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time!
With a young child and another one on the way, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver outstanding results—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
My cooking TV shows not only cover the basics for beginner cooks, but also deliver advanced tips and techniques so you can master every recipe and skill. And the delicious recipes that accompany each show have been carefully tested and are guaranteed to make your mouth water. I’ll show you step-by-step how to prepare and cook each dish, delivering my cooking knowledge and skills to you in fun and informative ways.
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to all my cooking and recipe content, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want to know about proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques that have been professionally tested for you? How about recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get all that—and more—with my recipes, cooking TV shows, cookbooks, magazines and special collections, including:
- Hasselback Potatoes
- Fried Cheese Curds
- Classic French Macarons
- Italian Beef Sandwiches
- Plus, hundreds of additional recipes!
- COOKING TV SHOWS:
- Mexican Cooking
- How to Season Food
- Cooking for Kids
- Plus, more than 55 additional TV shows, 4 full seasons!
- Make Your Own Pizza
- How to Use a Multicooker
- Hosting a Brunch
- Introduction to Sauces
- Plus, more than 55 additional cookbooks!
- MAGAZINE ISSUES:
- Access to one year of upcoming digital magazine issues that release bi-monthly
- Special cooking tips and tricks
- Every issue is loaded with recipes and cooking techniques
- Access to EVERY SINGLE issue we have previously published in our library
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS:
- Dinner Party
- Skills 101
- Romantic Dinners
And the library of TV shows, cookbooks, and magazines includes vivid detail of exactly how to make dishes, how to execute tricky techniques, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help all cooks improve your skills with step-by-step demonstrations of how to tackle every recipe. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again while honing your skill. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new meals you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 55 of my video cooking TV shows in our library. These shows are on-demand and viewable on any device. Each show comes with a digital cookbook with all of the show's recipes. Plus, select cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- A brand new TV show, every week to keep you expanding your cooking skills and adding new recipes to your repertoire—52 new shows coming up over the next year!
- Full and immediate access to more than 55 cookbooks in the digital library, and a new cookbook released every week—you’ll get 52 new cookbooks over the coming year!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues.
- Previews of each TV show to give you a taste of the recipes you’ll cook and the skills you’ll learn, so you can choose which episode to take watch next.
- Professionally tested recipes included with every cooking show in a printable PDF format. Access hundreds of chef-tested recipes right now!
- Special collections of TV shows and recipes that are themed around your favorite topics, such as “Baking,” “Romantic Dinners,” and “Dinner Party.”
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques from me that I use every day as a professional chef!
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner cook looking to improve your skills or an advanced cook who wants new and exciting recipes. The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to every experience level, from basic tips and skills to intermediate techniques. Here are just a few of the benefits you will enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll be instantly connected to me as your personal teacher to improve your cooking skills.
- You’ll have access to delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll ditch any fears or reservations you have about cooking tricky dishes, like scallops and French macarons, with my handy tips and step-by-step demonstrations.
- You’ll have instant access to my recipes and cooking TV shows, so you can improve your cooking skills at home or when you’re on the go.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cooking TV shows, access to news upcoming weekly episodes, and access to numerous free printable recipes that have been professionally tested, access to the library of cookbooks and upcoming cookbooks being released weekly, and full access to our cooking magazine library and the upcoming year of new magazine issues.
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the cooking tips, tricks, and recipes that you’ll need to become a whiz in the kitchen and impress your family and friends with your cooking skills! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer, RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the fun cooking tips you could ever need, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 55 past cooking TV shows and cookbooks, plus dozens of recipes and magazine issues—this is a great deal!