New Cooking Show Episode — Just Released!
Rediscover the best of the 1970s with these retro dishes that defined the decade.
From the Episode: Retro Recipes: 1970s
Dear Retro Chef,
It’s time to break out your favorite disco records and head to the kitchen for a 1970s-themed menu that puts the fun in fondue—no polyester suits required! In this time-traveling recipe adventure, I’ll share five retro dishes that are perfect for parties, family dinners, dessert, and more.
We’ll get moving with the distinctive tropical flavor of Pineapple Chicken, and then get ready for one of the most popular dishes ever for entertaining: Cheesy Fondue. The currently trendy, but ever-so-retro, zucchini makes an appearance on the menu with a delightful homemade Zucchini Bread recipe.
When you want a super easy and super tasty dinner, One-Pot Beef Stroganoff is the perfect savory meal. It’s wonderfully satisfying, and there’s almost no cleanup! And I don’t know about you, but I love to finish dinner with a delicious dessert, and this Black Forest Cake is just the thing.
So who’s ready to boogie into the kitchen and get cookin’? The Retro Recipes: 1970s episode is a blast from the past that’s just as delectable today as it was then. Get five complete, easy-to-follow recipes along with a full-color digital cookbook that includes high-quality photos of each dish, so you know just what to expect. Plus, get plenty of my tips and tricks to help you work like a pro in your home kitchen. And that all comes with instant access to a growing library of cooking show episodes, magazine issues, and cookbooks when you join me, Chef Addie Gundry, for RecipeLion’s Retro Recipes: 1970s cooking show.
One-Pot Beef Stroganoff is such a fun dish to make. This recipe is easy, of course, but it’s packed with wonderful flavor.
To get started, sauté your onions and mushrooms, then add in your ground beef. The beef provides some fat and flavor to the vegetables and brings some nice depth to the meal. Let that cook until the beef is done and the vegetables are soft. You can add a little bit of beef broth to help cook everything.
To make the creamy sauce you know and love, add beef broth, Dijon mustard, and Worcestershire sauce and continue to simmer. Meanwhile, boil your noodles, and add them to the beef and vegetables, along with the sour cream. The sour cream gives the dish a creamy and slightly tangy taste that’s a signature element of this meal.
And that’s all there is to it! You have a classic Beef Stroganoff from the 1970s!
Watch Retro Recipes: 1970s right now—and get instant access to hundreds more recipes in the RecipeLion Gold Club’s Library of streaming episodes, magazines, and cookbooks that come with your membership.
The hip dishes in Retro Recipes: 1970s will make you the dancin’ queen of your kitchen. Along with the recipe for One-Pot Beef Stroganoff, you’ll get the recipes for:
- Pineapple Chicken—Slightly sweet and totally fun, this Pineapple Chicken recipe is pure 1970s. Serve it over rice for an amazing main dish.
- Cheesy Fondue—Say what you will about fondue, but it’s absolutely delish, and it’s a perfect party dish. You really can’t go wrong with melted cheese, right? Dip apple slices or some crusty French bread for an appetizer that everyone will love.
Your Retro Recipes: 1970s cooking show isn’t over yet. There are still two more delicious recipes that can go with any menu.
- Zucchini Bread—Retro? Trendy? Both? Zucchini Bread is ideal for breakfast or spread butter on a slice right out of the oven for a real treat!
- Black Forest Cake—Chocolate cake, cherry juice, and Cool Whip. Need I say more? This is a truly decadent dessert that is sure to please everyone at your table.
And don’t forget, every episode comes with an accompanying digital cookbook, all the show’s recipes and instructions in written form, and full-color pictures of each dish—read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
And your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you instant access to the entire library of cooking show episodes, recipes, and magazines, and cookbook collections. Additional episodes include:
- All About Chocolate—Homemade Brownie Truffles. Molten Lava Cakes. Need we say more? You’ll be a bona fide chocolatier by the time you’re done with this episode.
- Chilled Desserts—These cool summer desserts will help you keep your chill even on the hottest days. The oven-free Nutella Icebox Cake is pure perfection!
- Retro Recipes: 1950s—Take a step back in time and rediscover the most delicious recipes of the 1950s. Don’t miss the Chicken Croquettes!
- Desserts with Hard Liquor—Add a little liquor to your desserts for that “wow” factor. Learn to make five mouth-watering desserts with rum, bourbon, tequila, and more.
- Southern Recipes—From fried chicken and hush puppies to Georgia’s famous pecan pie, this is a southern road trip your taste buds won’t want to miss.
- Midwestern Recipes—Learn how to make midwestern staples, like hearty pasties, fried ravioli, and Ohio’s unique take on chili. Then enjoy two truly regional desserts: Missouri’s gooey butter cake and a vintage sugar cream pie.
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to an entire library of unique recipes, cooking TV shows, cookbooks and a cooking magazine with your Premium Charter Membership—for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you can access our complete library of cooking TV shows that you can stream 24/7, anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—these shows are like the Netflix of cooking shows and you can binge-watch the 55 episodes in the library as soon as you join. Plus, you'll have instant access to the digital libraries of cookbooks and magazines!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Simple, chef-tested recipes that you can make yourself at home
- Tips and techniques for beginner cooks and aspiring chefs alike
- Meals that are guaranteed to be delicious and to deliver consistently outstanding results
- Dishes that will delight family, friends, and everyone at your table
- Recipes that have been carefully selected and rigorously tested
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. And my team and I test every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time!
With a young child and another one on the way, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver outstanding results—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
My cooking TV shows not only cover the basics for beginner cooks, but also deliver advanced tips and techniques so you can master every recipe and skill. And the delicious recipes that accompany each show have been carefully tested and are guaranteed to make your mouth water. I’ll show you step-by-step how to prepare and cook each dish, delivering my cooking knowledge and skills to you in fun and informative ways.
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to all my cooking and recipe content, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want to know about proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques that have been professionally tested for you? How about recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get all that—and more—with my recipes, cooking TV shows, cookbooks, magazines and special collections, including:
- Hasselback Potatoes
- Fried Cheese Curds
- Classic French Macarons
- Italian Beef Sandwiches
- Plus, hundreds of additional recipes!
- COOKING TV SHOWS:
- Mexican Cooking
- How to Season Food
- Cooking for Kids
- Plus, more than 55 additional TV shows, 4 full seasons!
- Make Your Own Pizza
- How to Use a Multicooker
- Hosting a Brunch
- Introduction to Sauces
- Plus, more than 55 additional cookbooks!
- MAGAZINE ISSUES:
- Access to one year of upcoming digital magazine issues that release bi-monthly
- Special cooking tips and tricks
- Every issue is loaded with recipes and cooking techniques
- Access to EVERY SINGLE issue we have previously published in our library
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS:
- Dinner Party
- Skills 101
- Romantic Dinners
And the library of TV shows, cookbooks, and magazines includes vivid detail of exactly how to make dishes, how to execute tricky techniques, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help all cooks improve your skills with step-by-step demonstrations of how to tackle every recipe. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again while honing your skill. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new meals you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 55 of my video cooking TV shows in our library. These shows are on-demand and viewable on any device. Each show comes with a digital cookbook with all of the show's recipes. Plus, select cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- A brand new TV show, every week to keep you expanding your cooking skills and adding new recipes to your repertoire—52 new shows coming up over the next year!
- Full and immediate access to more than 55 cookbooks in the digital library, and a new cookbook released every week—you’ll get 52 new cookbooks over the coming year!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues.
- Previews of each TV show to give you a taste of the recipes you’ll cook and the skills you’ll learn, so you can choose which episode to take watch next.
- Professionally tested recipes included with every cooking show in a printable PDF format. Access hundreds of chef-tested recipes right now!
- Special collections of TV shows and recipes that are themed around your favorite topics, such as “Baking,” “Romantic Dinners,” and “Dinner Party.”
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques from me that I use every day as a professional chef!
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner cook looking to improve your skills or an advanced cook who wants new and exciting recipes. The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to every experience level, from basic tips and skills to intermediate techniques. Here are just a few of the benefits you will enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll be instantly connected to me as your personal teacher to improve your cooking skills.
- You’ll have access to delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll ditch any fears or reservations you have about cooking tricky dishes, like scallops and French macarons, with my handy tips and step-by-step demonstrations.
- You’ll have instant access to my recipes and cooking TV shows, so you can improve your cooking skills at home or when you’re on the go.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cooking TV shows, access to news upcoming weekly episodes, and access to numerous free printable recipes that have been professionally tested, access to the library of cookbooks and upcoming cookbooks being released weekly, and full access to our cooking magazine library and the upcoming year of new magazine issues.
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the cooking tips, tricks, and recipes that you’ll need to become a whiz in the kitchen and impress your family and friends with your cooking skills! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer, RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the fun cooking tips you could ever need, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 55 past cooking TV shows and cookbooks, plus dozens of recipes and magazine issues—this is a great deal!