Rediscover the best of the ‘50’s, ‘60’s, ‘70s and ‘80s with these popular vintage dishes. Get instant, unlimited access to the entire Vintage Recipes Collection of cookbooks and cooking videos as a RecipeLion Gold Club Member!
Dear Trendy Cook,
Vintage recipes are hot right now. So we’ve recreated the sure-to-please Vintage Recipes Collection. In this time-traveling recipe adventure, we share cookbooks and cooking videos for 20 vintage dishes that are perfect for parties, family dinners, dessert, and more.
It’s time to break out your favorite disco records and head to the kitchen for a 1970s-themed menu that puts the fun in fondue—no polyester suits required!
We’ll get moving with the distinctive tropical flavor of Pineapple Chicken, and then get ready for one of the most popular dishes ever for entertaining: Cheesy Fondue. The currently trendy, but ever-so-retro, zucchini makes an appearance on the menu with a delightful homemade Zucchini Bread recipe.
When you want a super easy and super tasty dinner, One-Pot Beef Stroganoff is the perfect savory meal. It’s wonderfully satisfying, and there’s almost no cleanup! And I don’t know about you, but I love to finish dinner with a delicious dessert, and our Black Forest Cake is just the thing.
So who’s ready to boogie into the kitchen and get cookin’? The Vintage Recipes Collection episode is a blast from the past that’s just as delectable today as it was then. Get twenty complete, easy-to-follow recipes in the full-color digital cookbooks that include high-quality photos of each dish, so you know just what to expect. Plus, get plenty of my tips and tricks to help you work like a pro in your home kitchen. And that all comes with a one-year subscription to RecipeLion Magazine and instant access to our growing library of streaming videos, magazine issues, and digital cookbooks when you upgrade to a RecipeLion Gold Club membership.
One-Pot Beef Stroganoff is such a fun dish to make. This recipe is easy, of course, but it’s packed with wonderful flavor.
To get started, sauté your onions and mushrooms, then add in your ground beef. The beef provides some fat and flavor to the vegetables and brings some nice depth to the meal. Let that cook until the beef is done and the vegetables are soft. You can add a little bit of beef broth to help cook everything.
To make the creamy sauce you know and love, add beef broth, Dijon mustard, and Worcestershire sauce and continue to simmer. Meanwhile, boil your noodles, and add them to the beef and vegetables, along with the sour cream. The sour cream gives the dish a creamy and slightly tangy taste that’s a signature element of this meal.
And that’s all there is to it! You have a classic Beef Stroganoff from the 1970s!
To get all the details, join the RecipeLion Gold Club right now –you will get instant access to The Vintage Recipes collection,—one of many collections in the RecipeLion Gold Club’s Library.
The hip dishes in the Vintage Recipes collection will make you the dancin’ queen of your kitchen. In the 1970’s cookbook alone, you’ll find the recipe for One-Pot Beef Stroganoff, as well as the recipes for:
- Pineapple Chicken—Slightly sweet and totally fun, this Pineapple Chicken recipe is pure 1970s. Serve it over rice for an amazing main dish.
- Cheesy Fondue—Say what you will about fondue, but it’s absolutely delish, and it’s a perfect party dish. You really can’t go wrong with melted cheese, right? Dip apple slices or some crusty French bread for an appetizer that everyone will love.
There are still two more delicious recipes that can go with any menu.
- Zucchini Bread—Retro? Trendy? Both? Zucchini Bread is ideal for breakfast or spread butter on a slice right out of the oven for a real treat!
- Black Forest Cake—Chocolate cake, cherry juice, and Cool Whip. Need I say more? This is a truly decadent dessert that is sure to please everyone at your table.
All cookbooks include step-by-step recipes and instructions in written form, and full-color pictures of each dish—read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen. And don’t forget, select cookbooks come with an accompanying streaming video where I demonstrate how to make my favorite recipes.
And your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club instantly gives you full access to the entire library of mouth-watering cookbooks, can’t-miss recipes, special collections and helpful cooking videos. Additional cookbooks include:
- All About Chocolate—Homemade Brownie Truffles. Molten Lava Cakes. Need we say more? You’ll be a bona fide chocolatier by the time you’re done with this episode.
- Chilled Desserts—These cool summer desserts will help you keep your chill even on the hottest days. The oven-free Nutella Icebox Cake is pure perfection!
- Retro Recipes: 1950s—Take a step back in time and rediscover the most delicious recipes of the 1950s. Don’t miss the Chicken Croquettes!
- Desserts with Hard Liquor—Add a little liquor to your desserts for that “wow” factor. Learn to make five mouth-watering desserts with rum, bourbon, tequila, and more.
- Southern Recipes—From fried chicken and hush puppies to Georgia’s famous pecan pie, this is a southern road trip your taste buds won’t want to miss.
- Midwestern Recipes—Learn how to make midwestern staples, like hearty pasties, fried ravioli, and Ohio’s unique take on chili. Then enjoy two truly regional desserts: Missouri’s gooey butter cake and a vintage sugar cream pie.
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to an entire library of more than 60 cookbooks filled with hundreds of quick-and-easy recipes that are printable and family friendly—with your Charter Gold Club Membership for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you’ll have instant access to our complete library of hundreds of recipes anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—plus, these recipes are easy to print, so you can handle them in the kitchen when preparing the dishes … and save the printed versions of recipes for later when you want to make a dish again!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Recipes that are confirmed to be quick and easy, so that you can easily make them yourself at home
- Dishes that have passed the taste test with people of all ages, so you’re certain to have delicious meals to please your family and friends
- Tips and techniques for everyday cooks—ideas that will help you save time and improve your skills while preparing tasty meals
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. Our team tests every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time, are quick and easy to prepare, and have readily available ingredients!
With two young children, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver easy-to-make meals—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to hundreds and hundreds of recipes, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get that—and more—from the more than 60 cookbooks, packed with recipes that include:
- 21 Perfect Pasta Recipes for Every Night of the Week
- 16 Must-Make Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 18 Mouth-Watering Slow-Cooker Stunners
- 19 Fast-and-Fresh Seafood Recipes
- 16 Quick-and-Easy Great Beef Recipes
- 20 Chicken Recipes Your Family Will Love (and never had before!)
- 9 Foolproof Soup & Stew Recipes
- 9 Make-Ahead Casserole Recipes
- 19 Different Dishes from Around the World
- 30-Minute Meals for the Everyday Cook
- 12 Ways to Make Tasty Potato Side Dishes
- 5 Delicious Dip Recipes
- 25 Vegetable Side-Dish Recipes
- 7 Quick-and-Easy Mexican Recipes
- 8 New Ways to Cook Eggs for Breakfast
- 29 Desserts You’ve Never Had Before
- 27 Appetizers that Go with Any Dinner
- 18 Make-Ahead Meals
- 17 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes
- 14 Different Ideas to Cook from Your Garden
- 27 Easy-to-Make, Kid-Approved Recipes
And hundreds and hundreds of more recipes that you can access in an instant!
And every recipe includes easy-to-follow instructions, ingredients you might already have on-hand, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
RecipeLion Gold Club Charter Membership also includes a subscription to RecipeLion Magazine, filled with even more recipes for easy-to-make and tasty dishes! You’ll have immediate access to the digital library of magazine issues, and you’ll get a subscription to the upcoming year of new issues.
The magazine recipes are easy to download and print, too, and include these top dishes from past issues:
- Surprise Butternut Squash Soup
- 20-Minute Spinach Chicken Parm
- Chunky Mashed Potatoes
- Apple Nut Pie
- Spiced Meatballs
- Tex-Mex 7-Layer Dip
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
- Grilled Personal Pizzas
- Beef and Broccoli Casserole
- Shortcut Chicken Fried Rice
- Lemon-Honey Chicken
- White Wine Shrimp Pasta
And you’ll get hundreds of recipes in the magazine library and in upcoming issues! We always make sure that recipes have been rigorously tested for you, for both ease-of-making and deliciousness.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help everyday cooks with recipes that are easy to access, easy to prepare, and guaranteed to taste good. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again, and even find ways to customize the recipes for your own tastes or to please your family. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new recipes you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 60 cookbooks in our library, filled with hundreds and hundreds of printable recipes. Plus, some cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues, also filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes.
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques to help the everyday cook!
- OUR GUARANTEE: Every recipe has been rigorously tested, so that you’re guaranteed to have quick-and-easy recipes that are also delicious.
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to the at-home everyday cook. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll have access to hundreds and hundreds of delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll get every new upcoming issue of RecipeLion Magazine, plus access to the magazine digital library of back issues, all filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes—hundreds of tasty dishes that will please any crowd.
- You’ll have instant access to all these recipes, and every one of them is printable, so you can print them out and use them wherever you’re cooking.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cookbooks that are filled with hundreds and hundreds of quick-and-easy printable recipes that have been rigorously tested for ease of preparation and deliciousness!
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the recipes you’ll need to satisfy your family and friends! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer
RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the recipes we have, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 60 cookbooks, filled with hundreds and hundreds of recipes—this is a great deal!