New Cooking Class — Just Released!
Rediscover 5 groovy recipes from the 1960s that are as fun and tasty as you remember.
Dear Retro Chef,
When The Beatles released Love Me Do in October of 1962, the world changed. Well, some of the world changed. Even though Bach took a backseat to John Lennon, dinner parties and socializing were as popular as ever. And just like today, the best hosts always had the best snacks. That’s right. Even the coolest of the cool knew a great party had to have great appetizers.
Though we’ve come a long way from the Fab Four, good food is always good. That’s why the Retro Recipes: 1960s class is so fun. I’ll walk you through a 3-ingredient shortcut onion dip, never-fail grape jelly meatballs (wait until you try them!), and unique, baked asparagus roll-ups. These munchable snacks are as tasty today as they were decades ago.
For more formal affairs, few dishes are more impressive than the beef wellington. I’ll show you how to create this complex-looking dish without breaking a sweat. Then we’ll finish with the ever-popular tunnel of love cake, which is a chocolate-upon-chocolate piece of heaven. History you can eat? Yes, please!
The Retro Recipes: 1960s class gives you a full array of five complete recipes for an unforgettable dinner party. Along with the streaming-video class, you also get a full-color digital cookbook with each recipe written out, as well as pictures of each dish. And that all comes with instant access to a growing library of cooking classes, magazine issues, and cookbooks when you join me, Chef Addie Gundry, for RecipeLion’s Retro Recipes: 1960s cooking class.
Grape Jelly Meatballs remind me of a similar snack I used to eat as a kid. It might sound a bit unusual, but the sweet grape jelly sauce and the savory meatballs are a pure delight.
Mix your ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce in a large bowl. I find it easiest to wear gloves and blend this together by hand, so all the ingredients are combined well. Once that’s ready, grab an ice cream scoop to portion and help shape your meatballs. (The ice cream scoop helps keep them all the same size, so they bake evenly).
Place your meatballs on your prepared baking sheet and bake them at 400 degrees for 10–12 minutes. While they’re baking, make the grape jelly sauce.
To make the sauce, combine your grape jelly, Dijon mustard, ketchup, and sweet chili sauce in a pot. Heat until it’s nice and bubbly. Pour the warm sauce over the meatballs and serve with toothpicks for a bite-sized taste of the 1960s.
Watch Retro Recipes: 1960s right now—and get instant access to hundreds more recipes in the RecipeLion Gold Club’s Library of streaming-video classes, magazines, and cookbooks that come with your membership.
The groovy recipes in Retro Recipes: 1960s will make you the coolest in the kitchen. Along with the recipe for Grape Jelly Meatballs, you’ll get the recipes for:
- Creamy Onion Dip—This might be the easiest (and most popular) dip you’ll ever make. And the secret ingredient is a real throwback. Serve it with some chips and you have a delicious 1960s appetizer.
- Asparagus Roll-Ups—Simple, tasty, and perfect for your 1960s-themed party or a modern-day get together. Plus, they’re just plain fun, and who couldn’t use some fun food now and then?
Your Retro Recipes: 1960s class isn’t over yet. There are still two more delicious recipes that can go with any menu.
- Tunnel of Fudge Cake— This cake is straight from a 1960s kitchen. Sweet and gooey but still easy to make, I can guarantee this won’t last long once you cut into it.
- Beef Wellington—Beef Wellington is a truly decadent dish, and it’s a lot easier than it looks. Try this for your next fancy event.
And don’t forget, every cooking class comes with an accompanying digital cookbook, all the class’s recipes and instructions in written form, and full-color pictures of each dish—read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
And your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you instant access to the entire library of cooking classes, recipes, and magazines, and cookbook collections. Additional classes include:
- All About Chocolate—Homemade Brownie Truffles. Molten Lava Cakes. Need we say more? You’ll be a bona fide chocolatier by the time you’re done with this class.
- Chilled Desserts—These cool summer desserts will help you keep your chill even on the hottest days. The oven-free Nutella Icebox Cake is pure perfection!
- Retro Recipes: 1950s—Take a step back in time and rediscover the most delicious recipes of the 1950s. Don’t miss the Chicken Croquettes!
- Desserts with Hard Liquor—Add a little liquor to your desserts for that “wow” factor. Learn to make five mouth-watering desserts with rum, bourbon, tequila, and more.
- Southern Recipes—From fried chicken and hush puppies to Georgia’s famous pecan pie, this is a southern road trip your taste buds won’t want to miss.
- Midwestern Recipes—Learn how to make midwestern staples, like hearty pasties, fried ravioli, and Ohio’s unique take on chili. Then enjoy two truly regional desserts: Missouri’s gooey butter cake and a vintage sugar cream pie.
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to an entire library of more than 60 cookbooks filled with hundreds of quick-and-easy recipes that are printable and family friendly—with your Charter Gold Club Membership for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you’ll have instant access to our complete library of hundreds of recipes anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—plus, these recipes are easy to print, so you can handle them in the kitchen when preparing the dishes … and save the printed versions of recipes for later when you want to make a dish again!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Recipes that are confirmed to be quick and easy, so that you can easily make them yourself at home
- Dishes that have passed the taste test with people of all ages, so you’re certain to have delicious meals to please your family and friends
- Tips and techniques for everyday cooks—ideas that will help you save time and improve your skills while preparing tasty meals
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. Our team tests every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time, are quick and easy to prepare, and have readily available ingredients!
With two young children, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver easy-to-make meals—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to hundreds and hundreds of recipes, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get that—and more—from the more than 60 cookbooks, packed with recipes that include:
- 21 Perfect Pasta Recipes for Every Night of the Week
- 16 Must-Make Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 18 Mouth-Watering Slow-Cooker Stunners
- 19 Fast-and-Fresh Seafood Recipes
- 16 Quick-and-Easy Great Beef Recipes
- 20 Chicken Recipes Your Family Will Love (and never had before!)
- 9 Foolproof Soup & Stew Recipes
- 9 Make-Ahead Casserole Recipes
- 19 Different Dishes from Around the World
- 30-Minute Meals for the Everyday Cook
- 12 Ways to Make Tasty Potato Side Dishes
- 5 Delicious Dip Recipes
- 25 Vegetable Side-Dish Recipes
- 7 Quick-and-Easy Mexican Recipes
- 8 New Ways to Cook Eggs for Breakfast
- 29 Desserts You’ve Never Had Before
- 27 Appetizers that Go with Any Dinner
- 18 Make-Ahead Meals
- 17 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes
- 14 Different Ideas to Cook from Your Garden
- 27 Easy-to-Make, Kid-Approved Recipes
And hundreds and hundreds of more recipes that you can access in an instant!
And every recipe includes easy-to-follow instructions, ingredients you might already have on-hand, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help everyday cooks with recipes that are easy to access, easy to prepare, and guaranteed to taste good. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again, and even find ways to customize the recipes for your own tastes or to please your family. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new recipes you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 60 cookbooks in our library, filled with hundreds and hundreds of printable recipes. Each cookbook comes with a companion cooking TV show that demonstrates how to make select recipes. Plus, some cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- A brand-new cookbook every week to keep feeding you with new recipes—52 new cookbooks coming up weekly over the next year!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues, also filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes.
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques to help the everyday cook!
- OUR GUARANTEE: Every recipe has been rigorously tested, so that you’re guaranteed to have quick-and-easy recipes that are also delicious.
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to the at-home everyday cook. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll have access to hundreds and hundreds of delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll get a new digital cookbook each week, guaranteed to include mouthwatering recipes that add pizazz to your rotation.
- You’ll have instant access to all these recipes, and every one of them is printable, so you can print them out and use them wherever you’re cooking.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cookbooks that are filled with hundreds and hundreds of quick-and-easy printable recipes that have been rigorously tested for ease of preparation and deliciousness!
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the recipes you’ll need to satisfy your family and friends! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer
RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the recipes we have, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 60 cookbooks, filled with hundreds and hundreds of recipes—this is a great deal!