New Cooking Show Episode — Just Released!
Baking with Apples: 5 Recipes You Don’t Want to Skip
Take advantage of apple season with five recipes that will make your mouth water.
From the Episode: Baking with Apples
Dear Aspiring Chef,
Apple might be the fruit of early fall. They’re certainly at the heart of fall baking. Whether you get your favorite varieties from the local pick-your-own orchard or they’re on sale at your grocery store, when apples are in season, you want to take advantage of them. Sweet, crisp, and healthy, apples are the perfect way to bring fall into your kitchen.
For those times when you’re on the go, I have a Chocolate Chip Apple Cookie recipe for you that brings a nice fall twist to the classic chocolate chip cookie. At home, I love starting my morning with a delicious homemade baked apple fritter, sprinkled with just a pinch of confectioners’ sugar. I can’t wait to show you that recipe. Then, if you need something a little fancier, the recipe of Baked Apples is simple, and the results are stunning.
When you have an abundance of apples (or even when you want a decadent snack), whip up this super simple Cream Cheese Dip and watch while apple slices disappear before your very eyes. Then get a two-for-one with the Apple Crisp recipe: as is, or serve it with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream. That’s some serious YUM!
The Baking with Apples episode gives you five easy, tasty recipes that take full advantage of apple season. These recipes are perfect for warm days and cool nights. In addition to these recipes, you also get instant access to a growing library of cooking show episodes, magazine issues, and cookbooks when you join me, Chef Addie Gundry, for RecipeLion’s Baking with Apples episode.
Baked Apples look fancy and they taste amazing, but they’re not hard to make. Start by cutting the top off your apples with a sharp knife, then core the apple. I find it easiest to use a fork to get the middle of the apple out. The most important thing is to make sure all the seeds are out.
Once your apple is cut open, add in a mixture of raisins, brown sugar, and walnuts. Drizzle this with honey and put the top back on. When all your apples are filled, place them in a baking dish, and add a little bit of lemon juice on the bottom of the pan.
Bake your stuffed apples in a 375-degree oven for about 45 minutes. They’ll come out bubbly and warm and simply fantastic. Serve them with a little honey drizzled on top and you have a beautiful dessert.
Watch Baking with Apples right now—and get instant access to hundreds more recipes in the RecipeLion Gold Club’s Library of streaming-video episodes, magazines, and cookbooks that come with your membership.
Every recipe in the Baking with Apples episode is pure deliciousness. Everyone in your family will love them, and you’ll love how easy they are to make. In this episode, along with the recipe for Baked Apples, you’ll also get the recipes for:
- Chocolate Chip Apple Cookies—You’ve had chocolate chip cookies, but you haven’t had them like this! Delight your family and friends with a cookie that brings two delicious worlds together.
- Fried Apple Fritters—Back to school fare? Fall festival fundraiser? These fried apple fritters are the perfect outdoor fall treat. Or indoor. Sprinkle with a little powdered sugar and you have an unforgettable snack.
Your Baking with Apples cooking show isn’t over yet. You still have a fall classic on the menu and an unbeatable afternoon snack.
- Cream Cheese Dip—Another easy recipe that is a perfect after-school snack or cookout treat. Sweetened cream cheese dip goes beautifully with sliced apples.
- Apple Crisp—Apple Crisp is a classic. And it will make your entire home smell wonderful. Just give it some time to cool before you dig in.
And don’t forget, every episode comes with an accompanying digital cookbook, all the show’s recipes and instructions in written form, and full-color pictures of each dish—read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
And your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you instant access to the entire library of cooking show episodes, magazines, and cookbooks. Additional episodes include:
- How to Use a Multicooker—Do you know how to make the most of your multicooker? Learn everything you need about making delicious, quick meals, including a 4-minute mac and cheese!
- Cast Iron Recipes—Find out why so many professional and amateur cooks LOVE their cast iron skillets. This is your one-stop guide to seasoning, caring for, and cooking with a true kitchen legend.
- Make-Ahead Freezer Meals—Meal prep is about to get a whole lot easier. Discover five unique ways to make your meals ahead of time so you can grab and heat whenever you’re in a hurry.
- How to Fry Food—Fried cheese curds, fried Twinkies, and good old French fried onions are all right here. Take the mystery out of fried food and start cooking!
- Baking 101—Get a crash course on all the skills you need to start baking your favorite pastries, muffins, breads, and cakes.
- Cooking for Kids—Learn how to add more variety to your kids’ meals without sacrificing on nutrition or taste! These well-balanced meals include some tasty and creative food combinations that kids will love.
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to an entire library of unique recipes, cooking TV shows, cookbooks and a cooking magazine with your Premium Charter Membership—for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you can access our complete library of cooking TV shows that you can stream 24/7, anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—these shows are like the Netflix of cooking shows and you can binge-watch the 55 episodes in the library as soon as you join. Plus, you'll have instant access to the digital libraries of cookbooks and magazines!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Simple, chef-tested recipes that you can make yourself at home
- Tips and techniques for beginner cooks and aspiring chefs alike
- Meals that are guaranteed to be delicious and to deliver consistently outstanding results
- Dishes that will delight family, friends, and everyone at your table
- Recipes that have been carefully selected and rigorously tested
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. And my team and I test every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time!
With a young child and another one on the way, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver outstanding results—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
My cooking TV shows not only cover the basics for beginner cooks, but also deliver advanced tips and techniques so you can master every recipe and skill. And the delicious recipes that accompany each show have been carefully tested and are guaranteed to make your mouth water. I’ll show you step-by-step how to prepare and cook each dish, delivering my cooking knowledge and skills to you in fun and informative ways.
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to all my cooking and recipe content, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want to know about proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques that have been professionally tested for you? How about recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get all that—and more—with my recipes, cooking TV shows, cookbooks, magazines and special collections, including:
- Hasselback Potatoes
- Fried Cheese Curds
- Classic French Macarons
- Italian Beef Sandwiches
- Plus, hundreds of additional recipes!
- COOKING TV SHOWS:
- Mexican Cooking
- How to Season Food
- Cooking for Kids
- Plus, more than 55 additional TV shows, 4 full seasons!
- Make Your Own Pizza
- How to Use a Multicooker
- Hosting a Brunch
- Introduction to Sauces
- Plus, more than 55 additional cookbooks!
- MAGAZINE ISSUES:
- Access to one year of upcoming digital magazine issues that release bi-monthly
- Special cooking tips and tricks
- Every issue is loaded with recipes and cooking techniques
- Access to EVERY SINGLE issue we have previously published in our library
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS:
- Dinner Party
- Skills 101
- Romantic Dinners
And the library of TV shows, cookbooks, and magazines includes vivid detail of exactly how to make dishes, how to execute tricky techniques, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help all cooks improve your skills with step-by-step demonstrations of how to tackle every recipe. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again while honing your skill. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new meals you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 55 of my video cooking TV shows in our library. These shows are on-demand and viewable on any device. Each show comes with a digital cookbook with all of the show's recipes. Plus, select cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- A brand new TV show, every week to keep you expanding your cooking skills and adding new recipes to your repertoire—52 new shows coming up over the next year!
- Full and immediate access to more than 55 cookbooks in the digital library, and a new cookbook released every week—you’ll get 52 new cookbooks over the coming year!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues.
- Previews of each TV show to give you a taste of the recipes you’ll cook and the skills you’ll learn, so you can choose which episode to take watch next.
- Professionally tested recipes included with every cooking show in a printable PDF format. Access hundreds of chef-tested recipes right now!
- Special collections of TV shows and recipes that are themed around your favorite topics, such as “Baking,” “Romantic Dinners,” and “Dinner Party.”
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques from me that I use every day as a professional chef!
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner cook looking to improve your skills or an advanced cook who wants new and exciting recipes. The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to every experience level, from basic tips and skills to intermediate techniques. Here are just a few of the benefits you will enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll be instantly connected to me as your personal teacher to improve your cooking skills.
- You’ll have access to delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll ditch any fears or reservations you have about cooking tricky dishes, like scallops and French macarons, with my handy tips and step-by-step demonstrations.
- You’ll have instant access to my recipes and cooking TV shows, so you can improve your cooking skills at home or when you’re on the go.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cooking TV shows, access to news upcoming weekly episodes, and access to numerous free printable recipes that have been professionally tested, access to the library of cookbooks and upcoming cookbooks being released weekly, and full access to our cooking magazine library and the upcoming year of new magazine issues.
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the cooking tips, tricks, and recipes that you’ll need to become a whiz in the kitchen and impress your family and friends with your cooking skills! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer, RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the fun cooking tips you could ever need, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 55 past cooking TV shows and cookbooks, plus dozens of recipes and magazine issues—this is a great deal!