New Cooking Show Episode — Just Released!
Baking with Apples: 5 Recipes You Don’t Want to Skip
Take advantage of apple season with five recipes that will make your mouth water.
From the Episode: Baking with Apples
Dear Aspiring Chef,
Apple might be the fruit of early fall. They’re certainly at the heart of fall baking. Whether you get your favorite varieties from the local pick-your-own orchard or they’re on sale at your grocery store, when apples are in season, you want to take advantage of them. Sweet, crisp, and healthy, apples are the perfect way to bring fall into your kitchen.
For those times when you’re on the go, I have a Chocolate Chip Apple Cookie recipe for you that brings a nice fall twist to the classic chocolate chip cookie. At home, I love starting my morning with a delicious homemade baked apple fritter, sprinkled with just a pinch of confectioners’ sugar. I can’t wait to show you that recipe. Then, if you need something a little fancier, the recipe of Baked Apples is simple, and the results are stunning.
When you have an abundance of apples (or even when you want a decadent snack), whip up this super simple Cream Cheese Dip and watch while apple slices disappear before your very eyes. Then get a two-for-one with the Apple Crisp recipe: as is, or serve it with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream. That’s some serious YUM!
The Baking with Apples episode gives you five easy, tasty recipes that take full advantage of apple season. These recipes are perfect for warm days and cool nights. In addition to these recipes, you also get instant access to a growing library of cooking show episodes, magazine issues, and cookbooks when you join me, Chef Addie Gundry, for RecipeLion’s Baking with Apples episode.
Baked Apples look fancy and they taste amazing, but they’re not hard to make. Start by cutting the top off your apples with a sharp knife, then core the apple. I find it easiest to use a fork to get the middle of the apple out. The most important thing is to make sure all the seeds are out.
Once your apple is cut open, add in a mixture of raisins, brown sugar, and walnuts. Drizzle this with honey and put the top back on. When all your apples are filled, place them in a baking dish, and add a little bit of lemon juice on the bottom of the pan.
Bake your stuffed apples in a 375-degree oven for about 45 minutes. They’ll come out bubbly and warm and simply fantastic. Serve them with a little honey drizzled on top and you have a beautiful dessert.
Watch Baking with Apples right now—and get instant access to hundreds more recipes in the RecipeLion Gold Club’s Library of streaming-video episodes, magazines, and cookbooks that come with your membership.
Every recipe in the Baking with Apples episode is pure deliciousness. Everyone in your family will love them, and you’ll love how easy they are to make. In this episode, along with the recipe for Baked Apples, you’ll also get the recipes for:
- Chocolate Chip Apple Cookies—You’ve had chocolate chip cookies, but you haven’t had them like this! Delight your family and friends with a cookie that brings two delicious worlds together.
- Fried Apple Fritters—Back to school fare? Fall festival fundraiser? These fried apple fritters are the perfect outdoor fall treat. Or indoor. Sprinkle with a little powdered sugar and you have an unforgettable snack.
Your Baking with Apples cooking show isn’t over yet. You still have a fall classic on the menu and an unbeatable afternoon snack.
- Cream Cheese Dip—Another easy recipe that is a perfect after-school snack or cookout treat. Sweetened cream cheese dip goes beautifully with sliced apples.
- Apple Crisp—Apple Crisp is a classic. And it will make your entire home smell wonderful. Just give it some time to cool before you dig in.
And don’t forget, every episode comes with an accompanying digital cookbook, all the show’s recipes and instructions in written form, and full-color pictures of each dish—read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
And your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you instant access to the entire library of cooking show episodes, magazines, and cookbooks. Additional episodes include:
- How to Use a Multicooker—Do you know how to make the most of your multicooker? Learn everything you need about making delicious, quick meals, including a 4-minute mac and cheese!
- Cast Iron Recipes—Find out why so many professional and amateur cooks LOVE their cast iron skillets. This is your one-stop guide to seasoning, caring for, and cooking with a true kitchen legend.
- Make-Ahead Freezer Meals—Meal prep is about to get a whole lot easier. Discover five unique ways to make your meals ahead of time so you can grab and heat whenever you’re in a hurry.
- How to Fry Food—Fried cheese curds, fried Twinkies, and good old French fried onions are all right here. Take the mystery out of fried food and start cooking!
- Baking 101—Get a crash course on all the skills you need to start baking your favorite pastries, muffins, breads, and cakes.
- Cooking for Kids—Learn how to add more variety to your kids’ meals without sacrificing on nutrition or taste! These well-balanced meals include some tasty and creative food combinations that kids will love.
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to an entire library of more than 60 cookbooks filled with hundreds of quick-and-easy recipes that are printable and family friendly—with your Charter Gold Club Membership for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you’ll have instant access to our complete library of hundreds of recipes anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—plus, these recipes are easy to print, so you can handle them in the kitchen when preparing the dishes … and save the printed versions of recipes for later when you want to make a dish again!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Recipes that are confirmed to be quick and easy, so that you can easily make them yourself at home
- Dishes that have passed the taste test with people of all ages, so you’re certain to have delicious meals to please your family and friends
- Tips and techniques for everyday cooks—ideas that will help you save time and improve your skills while preparing tasty meals
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. Our team tests every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time, are quick and easy to prepare, and have readily available ingredients!
With two young children, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver easy-to-make meals—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to hundreds and hundreds of recipes, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get that—and more—from the more than 60 cookbooks, packed with recipes that include:
- 21 Perfect Pasta Recipes for Every Night of the Week
- 16 Must-Make Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 18 Mouth-Watering Slow-Cooker Stunners
- 19 Fast-and-Fresh Seafood Recipes
- 16 Quick-and-Easy Great Beef Recipes
- 20 Chicken Recipes Your Family Will Love (and never had before!)
- 9 Foolproof Soup & Stew Recipes
- 9 Make-Ahead Casserole Recipes
- 19 Different Dishes from Around the World
- 30-Minute Meals for the Everyday Cook
- 12 Ways to Make Tasty Potato Side Dishes
- 5 Delicious Dip Recipes
- 25 Vegetable Side-Dish Recipes
- 7 Quick-and-Easy Mexican Recipes
- 8 New Ways to Cook Eggs for Breakfast
- 29 Desserts You’ve Never Had Before
- 27 Appetizers that Go with Any Dinner
- 18 Make-Ahead Meals
- 17 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes
- 14 Different Ideas to Cook from Your Garden
- 27 Easy-to-Make, Kid-Approved Recipes
And hundreds and hundreds of more recipes that you can access in an instant!
And every recipe includes easy-to-follow instructions, ingredients you might already have on-hand, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
RecipeLion Gold Club Charter Membership also includes a subscription to RecipeLion Magazine, filled with even more recipes for easy-to-make and tasty dishes! You’ll have immediate access to the digital library of magazine issues, and you’ll get a subscription to the upcoming year of new issues.
The magazine recipes are easy to download and print, too, and include these top dishes from past issues:
- Surprise Butternut Squash Soup
- 20-Minute Spinach Chicken Parm
- Chunky Mashed Potatoes
- Apple Nut Pie
- Spiced Meatballs
- Tex-Mex 7-Layer Dip
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
- Grilled Personal Pizzas
- Beef and Broccoli Casserole
- Shortcut Chicken Fried Rice
- Lemon-Honey Chicken
- White Wine Shrimp Pasta
And you’ll get hundreds of recipes in the magazine library and in upcoming issues! We always make sure that recipes have been rigorously tested for you, for both ease-of-making and deliciousness.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help everyday cooks with recipes that are easy to access, easy to prepare, and guaranteed to taste good. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again, and even find ways to customize the recipes for your own tastes or to please your family. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new recipes you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 60 cookbooks in our library, filled with hundreds and hundreds of printable recipes. Plus, some cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues, also filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes.
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques to help the everyday cook!
- OUR GUARANTEE: Every recipe has been rigorously tested, so that you’re guaranteed to have quick-and-easy recipes that are also delicious.
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to the at-home everyday cook. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll have access to hundreds and hundreds of delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll get every new upcoming issue of RecipeLion Magazine, plus access to the magazine digital library of back issues, all filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes—hundreds of tasty dishes that will please any crowd.
- You’ll have instant access to all these recipes, and every one of them is printable, so you can print them out and use them wherever you’re cooking.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cookbooks that are filled with hundreds and hundreds of quick-and-easy printable recipes that have been rigorously tested for ease of preparation and deliciousness!
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the recipes you’ll need to satisfy your family and friends! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer
RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the recipes we have, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 60 cookbooks, filled with hundreds and hundreds of recipes—this is a great deal!