New Cooking Class — Just Released!
Bring the flavors of summer into your kitchen! These light, easy dishes are a cool breeze on a hot day.
From the Cooking Class: Recipes for Summer
Dear Aspiring Chef,
Summer foods are such a treat! Those cold, delicious salads with fresh-from-the-garden vegetables (or your local market) don’t need much to bring big flavor to your table. In fact, summer recipes thrive on simplicity. Juicy tomatoes, sweet corn, and mouth-watering strawberries are all on the menu!
Whether you’re hosting a backyard bash, taking a picnic to a Little League game, or just opening the windows to feel that warm summer air, these bright, eye-catching recipes are perfect for bringing summer flavors to your kitchen. The Recipes for Summer class has all the cool dishes for hot days. From a tropical salsa to savory fish tacos and even a cake that you don’t have to put in the oven, I’ll show you five worry-free dishes that taste great and leave you with plenty of time to enjoy the sunshine. So grab an iced tea and let’s start cooking!
Get each one of these delicious warm-weather recipes, along with a growing library of video classes, magazine issues, and cookbooks, right now with RecipeLion’s Recipes for Summer streaming-video cooking class with me, Chef Addie Gundry!
One super simple recipe in this class is for a tropical salsa that is packed with color and flavor. And you can serve this Mango-Pineapple Salsa in so many ways. I use it on the fish tacos that we’ll also go over in this class, but it works well as a dip for chips or even on a burger at your cookout. Better yet, you don’t need much to make an impressive bowl of homemade salsa: just mango, pineapple, red pepper, red onion, jalapeño, cilantro, agave, and lime juice.
Start with your diced pineapple and add the diced mango. That’s the main component for this salsa. Then add more flavor and color with chopped red onion, red pepper, cilantro, and diced jalapeño. How much jalapeño? That’s really up to you. Make it as hot or as mild as you like. You can always start light and add more if you need.
Add some agave for sweetness and your freshly squeezed lime juice (I’ll show you a really easy way to do this in the video class). And, of course, salt and pepper. That’s it! It’s super easy, and you and your guests will love it!
These five summer recipes all go great together, but each one works well as a side dish, too. So no matter what you have planned, this class has what you need for crowd-pleasing flavors. Watch Recipes for Summer right now—and get instant access to hundreds more recipes in the RecipeLion Gold Club’s Library of video classes, magazines, and cookbooks that come with your membership.
The Recipes for Summer class celebrates the season of fresh produce and simple dishes, along with plenty of recipes, ideas, and tips for making your kitchen a home for magical dishes. You’ll get the complete recipes for each selection, along with full-color pictures, and plenty of helpful hints from a professional chef. Along with the recipe for Mango Pineapple Salsa, you’ll get the recipes for:
- Strawberry Icebox Cake—It’s the ultimate treat to beat the summer heat. And you only need three ingredients to make it. What’s better than that? Maybe the fact that you can make it in about 5 minutes?
- Summer Corn Salad—Fresh sweet corn is the star of this simple salad. I grew up on a corn and cattle farm, so this recipe is one of my favorites. Not only does it taste amazing, it’s a beautiful (and beautifully simple) addition to your table.
Your Recipes for Summer class wouldn’t be complete without two more recipes guaranteed to please the most finicky eaters.
- Homemade Fish Tacos—Yum! Make these fish tacos, and head out to the deck for an easy, tasty outdoor dinner. Don’t forget the mango-pineapple salsa you just made! Refreshing and delicious!
- Chicken Noodle Dinner—You know about chicken noodle soup. Now it’s time to learn about a chicken noodle dish that’s just right for summer. This light dinner is great as a hot meal, but you can just as easily chill it and serve it as a pasta salad at your barbecue.
Along with your video class, you get the accompanying digital cookbook, all the class’s recipes and instructions in written form, and full-color pictures of each dish—read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
And your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club with Chef Addie Gundry gives you instant access to the entire library of cooking classes, recipes, and magazines, and cookbook collections. Additional cooking classes include:
- Favorite BBQ Recipes—Don’t plan your next pool party until you get the ins and outs of summer-ready dishes, from shredded chicken sandwiches to soda can brats.
- Bartending 101—Whether it’s a holiday, a birthday, or dinner party, it’s always good to have a few drink recipes ready to go. Learn to make some of the classic drinks, and find out what goes into a fully stocked bar.
- Game Day Go-Tos—Have your friends over to watch the game, then impress them with these perfect game day snacks and treats, from mozzarella sticks to hot wings.
- Knife Skills—Learn about the different types of knives you can use and how to apply them in the kitchen.
- How to Use a Multicooker—Do you know how to make the most of your multicooker? Learn everything you need about making delicious, quick meals, including a 4-minute mac and cheese!
- Cast Iron Recipes—Enter the world of cast iron cooking. Find out how to season your cast iron and keep it in good shape, and get plenty of tips on stovetop cooking or baking with your skillet.
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to an entire library of recipes and cooking content with your Premium Charter Membership—just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you can access my complete library of instructional cooking classes that you can stream 24/7, anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose, plus instant access to the digital libraries of cookbooks and magazines!
My classes not only cover the basics for beginner cooks, but also deliver advanced tips and techniques so you can master every recipe and skill. And the gourmet recipes that accompany each class have been carefully tested and are guaranteed to make your mouth water. I’ll show you step-by-step how to prepare and cook each dish, delivering my cooking knowledge and skills to you in fun, informative videos.
Your Premium Charter Membership gives you unlimited access to all my cooking and recipe content, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want to know about proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques that have been professionally tested by me and the RecipeLion team? How about recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get all that—and more—with my recipes, cooking classes, cookbooks, magazines and special collections, including:
- Hasselback Potatoes
- Fried Cheese Curds
- Classic French Macarons
- Italian Beef Sandwiches
- Plus, hundreds of additional recipes!
- COOKING CLASSES:
- Mexican Cooking
- How to Cook Seafood
- Cooking for Kids
- Plus, more than 30 additional classes!
- Make Your Own Pizza
- How to Use a Multicooker
- Hosting a Brunch
- Introduction to Sauces
- Plus, more than 30 additional cookbooks!
- MAGAZINE ISSUES:
- Access to full digital library of back issues
- Special cooking tips and tricks
- Loaded with recipes and cooking techniques
- Access to upcoming year of new magazine issues
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS:
- Dinner Party
- Skills 101
- Romantic Dinners
And the library of classes, cookbooks, and magazines includes vivid detail of exactly how to make dishes, how to execute tricky techniques, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
My goal with this brand new cooking club is to help aspiring chefs improve their skills with step-by-step instructions to tackle every recipe. I’m all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with professionally tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again while honing your skill. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new meals you’ve never tried before.
As a member of the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll benefit from my years of experience as a chef and cookbook author: I earned my Master’s Degree in Culinary Arts from Auguste Escoffier in France, won Food Network’s Cutthroat Kitchen in 2015, and have also appeared on Food Network Star. I’ve worked with big names in food and cooking, such as Christian Etienne, Thomas Keller, and Martha Stewart.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll have me as your very own personal teacher and coach who will guide you to becoming the best cook you can be.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 30 of my video cooking classes in our library. These classes are on-demand and viewable on any device. Each class includes a digital cookbook with all of the class recipes. Plus, select classes come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- A brand new cooking class, every week to keep you expanding your cooking skills and adding new recipes to your repertoire- 52 new classes coming up over the next year!
- Full and immediate access to more than 30 cookbooks in the digital library, and a new cookbook released every week—you’ll get 52 new cookbooks over the coming year!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues.
- Previews of each cooking class to give you a taste of the recipes you’ll cook and the skills you’ll learn, so you can choose which class to take next.
- Professionally tested recipes included with every cooking class in a printable PDF format. Access hundreds of gourmet recipes right now!
- Special collections of cooking classes and recipes that are themed around your favorite topics, such as “Baking,” “Romantic Dinners,” and “Dinner Party.”
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques from me that I use every day as a professional chef!
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner cook looking to improve your skills or an advanced cook who wants new and exciting recipes. The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to every experience level, from basic tips and skills to intermediate techniques. Here are just a few of the benefits you will enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll be instantly connected to me as your personal teacher to improve your cooking skills.
- You’ll have access to delicious, test kitchen–approved recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll ditch any fears or reservations you have about cooking tricky dishes, like scallops and French macarons, with my handy tips and step-by-step instructions.
- You’ll have instant access to my recipes and cooking videos, so you can improve your cooking skills at home or when you’re on the go.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cooking classes, access to upcoming weekly classes, and access to numerous free printable recipes that have been professionally tested, access to the library of cookbooks and upcoming cookbooks being released weekly, and full access to our cooking magazine library and the upcoming year of new magazine issues.
When we created this new club for aspiring chefs like you, I insisted that we make it easy to use and packed with all the cooking tips, tricks, and recipes that you’ll need to become a whiz in the kitchen and impress your family and friends with your cooking skills! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer, RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the cooking instruction you could ever need, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 30 past cooking classes and cookbooks, plus dozens of recipes and magazine issues—this is a great deal!