Bring the flavors of summer into your kitchen! These light, easy dishes are a cool breeze on a hot day.
From the Cooking Class: Recipes for Summer
Dear Aspiring Chef,
Summer foods are such a treat! Those cold, delicious salads with fresh-from-the-garden vegetables (or your local market) don’t need much to bring big flavor to your table. In fact, summer recipes thrive on simplicity. Juicy tomatoes, sweet corn, and mouth-watering strawberries are all on the menu!
Whether you’re hosting a backyard bash, taking a picnic to a Little League game, or just opening the windows to feel that warm summer air, these bright, eye-catching recipes are perfect for bringing summer flavors to your kitchen. The Recipes for Summer class has all the cool dishes for hot days. From a tropical salsa to savory fish tacos and even a cake that you don’t have to put in the oven, I’ll show you five worry-free dishes that taste great and leave you with plenty of time to enjoy the sunshine. So grab an iced tea and let’s start cooking!
Get each one of these delicious warm-weather recipes, along with a growing library of video classes, magazine issues, and cookbooks, right now with RecipeLion’s Recipes for Summer streaming-video cooking class with me, Chef Addie Gundry!
One super simple recipe in this class is for a tropical salsa that is packed with color and flavor. And you can serve this Mango-Pineapple Salsa in so many ways. I use it on the fish tacos that we’ll also go over in this class, but it works well as a dip for chips or even on a burger at your cookout. Better yet, you don’t need much to make an impressive bowl of homemade salsa: just mango, pineapple, red pepper, red onion, jalapeño, cilantro, agave, and lime juice.
Start with your diced pineapple and add the diced mango. That’s the main component for this salsa. Then add more flavor and color with chopped red onion, red pepper, cilantro, and diced jalapeño. How much jalapeño? That’s really up to you. Make it as hot or as mild as you like. You can always start light and add more if you need.
Add some agave for sweetness and your freshly squeezed lime juice (I’ll show you a really easy way to do this in the video class). And, of course, salt and pepper. That’s it! It’s super easy, and you and your guests will love it!
These five summer recipes all go great together, but each one works well as a side dish, too. So no matter what you have planned, this class has what you need for crowd-pleasing flavors. Watch Recipes for Summer right now—and get instant access to hundreds more recipes in the RecipeLion Gold Club’s Library of video classes, magazines, and cookbooks that come with your membership.
The Recipes for Summer class celebrates the season of fresh produce and simple dishes, along with plenty of recipes, ideas, and tips for making your kitchen a home for magical dishes. You’ll get the complete recipes for each selection, along with full-color pictures, and plenty of helpful hints from a professional chef. Along with the recipe for Mango Pineapple Salsa, you’ll get the recipes for:
- Strawberry Icebox Cake—It’s the ultimate treat to beat the summer heat. And you only need three ingredients to make it. What’s better than that? Maybe the fact that you can make it in about 5 minutes?
- Summer Corn Salad—Fresh sweet corn is the star of this simple salad. I grew up on a corn and cattle farm, so this recipe is one of my favorites. Not only does it taste amazing, it’s a beautiful (and beautifully simple) addition to your table.
Your Recipes for Summer class wouldn’t be complete without two more recipes guaranteed to please the most finicky eaters.
- Homemade Fish Tacos—Yum! Make these fish tacos, and head out to the deck for an easy, tasty outdoor dinner. Don’t forget the mango-pineapple salsa you just made! Refreshing and delicious!
- Chicken Noodle Dinner—You know about chicken noodle soup. Now it’s time to learn about a chicken noodle dish that’s just right for summer. This light dinner is great as a hot meal, but you can just as easily chill it and serve it as a pasta salad at your barbecue.
Along with your video class, you get the accompanying digital cookbook, all the class’s recipes and instructions in written form, and full-color pictures of each dish—read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
And your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club with Chef Addie Gundry gives you instant access to the entire library of cooking classes, recipes, and magazines, and cookbook collections. Additional cooking classes include:
- Favorite BBQ Recipes—Don’t plan your next pool party until you get the ins and outs of summer-ready dishes, from shredded chicken sandwiches to soda can brats.
- Bartending 101—Whether it’s a holiday, a birthday, or dinner party, it’s always good to have a few drink recipes ready to go. Learn to make some of the classic drinks, and find out what goes into a fully stocked bar.
- Game Day Go-Tos—Have your friends over to watch the game, then impress them with these perfect game day snacks and treats, from mozzarella sticks to hot wings.
- Knife Skills—Learn about the different types of knives you can use and how to apply them in the kitchen.
- How to Use a Multicooker—Do you know how to make the most of your multicooker? Learn everything you need about making delicious, quick meals, including a 4-minute mac and cheese!
- Cast Iron Recipes—Enter the world of cast iron cooking. Find out how to season your cast iron and keep it in good shape, and get plenty of tips on stovetop cooking or baking with your skillet.
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to an entire library of more than 60 cookbooks filled with hundreds of quick-and-easy recipes that are printable and family friendly—with your Charter Gold Club Membership for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you’ll have instant access to our complete library of hundreds of recipes anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—plus, these recipes are easy to print, so you can handle them in the kitchen when preparing the dishes … and save the printed versions of recipes for later when you want to make a dish again!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Recipes that are confirmed to be quick and easy, so that you can easily make them yourself at home
- Dishes that have passed the taste test with people of all ages, so you’re certain to have delicious meals to please your family and friends
- Tips and techniques for everyday cooks—ideas that will help you save time and improve your skills while preparing tasty meals
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. Our team tests every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time, are quick and easy to prepare, and have readily available ingredients!
With two young children, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver easy-to-make meals—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to hundreds and hundreds of recipes, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get that—and more—from the more than 60 cookbooks, packed with recipes that include:
- 21 Perfect Pasta Recipes for Every Night of the Week
- 16 Must-Make Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 18 Mouth-Watering Slow-Cooker Stunners
- 19 Fast-and-Fresh Seafood Recipes
- 16 Quick-and-Easy Great Beef Recipes
- 20 Chicken Recipes Your Family Will Love (and never had before!)
- 9 Foolproof Soup & Stew Recipes
- 9 Make-Ahead Casserole Recipes
- 19 Different Dishes from Around the World
- 30-Minute Meals for the Everyday Cook
- 12 Ways to Make Tasty Potato Side Dishes
- 5 Delicious Dip Recipes
- 25 Vegetable Side-Dish Recipes
- 7 Quick-and-Easy Mexican Recipes
- 8 New Ways to Cook Eggs for Breakfast
- 29 Desserts You’ve Never Had Before
- 27 Appetizers that Go with Any Dinner
- 18 Make-Ahead Meals
- 17 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes
- 14 Different Ideas to Cook from Your Garden
- 27 Easy-to-Make, Kid-Approved Recipes
And hundreds and hundreds of more recipes that you can access in an instant!
And every recipe includes easy-to-follow instructions, ingredients you might already have on-hand, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
RecipeLion Gold Club Charter Membership also includes a subscription to RecipeLion Magazine, filled with even more recipes for easy-to-make and tasty dishes! You’ll have immediate access to the digital library of magazine issues, and you’ll get a subscription to the upcoming year of new issues.
The magazine recipes are easy to download and print, too, and include these top dishes from past issues:
- Surprise Butternut Squash Soup
- 20-Minute Spinach Chicken Parm
- Chunky Mashed Potatoes
- Apple Nut Pie
- Spiced Meatballs
- Tex-Mex 7-Layer Dip
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
- Grilled Personal Pizzas
- Beef and Broccoli Casserole
- Shortcut Chicken Fried Rice
- Lemon-Honey Chicken
- White Wine Shrimp Pasta
And you’ll get hundreds of recipes in the magazine library and in upcoming issues! We always make sure that recipes have been rigorously tested for you, for both ease-of-making and deliciousness.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help everyday cooks with recipes that are easy to access, easy to prepare, and guaranteed to taste good. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again, and even find ways to customize the recipes for your own tastes or to please your family. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new recipes you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 60 cookbooks in our library, filled with hundreds and hundreds of printable recipes. Plus, some cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues, also filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes.
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques to help the everyday cook!
- OUR GUARANTEE: Every recipe has been rigorously tested, so that you’re guaranteed to have quick-and-easy recipes that are also delicious.
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to the at-home everyday cook. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll have access to hundreds and hundreds of delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll get every new upcoming issue of RecipeLion Magazine, plus access to the magazine digital library of back issues, all filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes—hundreds of tasty dishes that will please any crowd.
- You’ll have instant access to all these recipes, and every one of them is printable, so you can print them out and use them wherever you’re cooking.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cookbooks that are filled with hundreds and hundreds of quick-and-easy printable recipes that have been rigorously tested for ease of preparation and deliciousness!
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the recipes you’ll need to satisfy your family and friends! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer
RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the recipes we have, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 60 cookbooks, filled with hundreds and hundreds of recipes—this is a great deal!