5 Recipes for Spring: Get a Taste of Sunshine on Your Plate
Bring the flavors of the season into your kitchen! These 5 spring recipes are sunshine on a plate!
From the Cooking Class: Recipes for Spring
Dear Aspiring Chef,
Bright, light, colorful, and fresh. That’s what this spring recipe class is all about! I just love when spring vegetables start coming up in gardens. Everything just tastes so wonderfully refreshing. Spring is truly a season of joy in the kitchen!
Every one of these spring recipes is a delight on its own, but you could easily make a few of them for a springtime dinner night. It’s getting nice enough in some places that you could even open a few windows and enjoy a cool, refreshing breeze while you cook.
The recipes in this class are, as always, easy to learn and full of flavor. I’ll show you how to use fresh herbs to give your dishes a splash of color and flavor, and we’ll go over a few tips for serving a spring meal that everyone can enjoy.
Are you ready to start cooking? Find out how to create a spring menu that you’ll want to make over and over. Discover the flavors of spring—all in the RecipeLion Cooking Club’s Recipes for Spring streaming-video cooking class with me, Chef Addie Gundry!
Slow-Roasted Salmon is a spring-perfect recipe, and the cool, tasty cucumber-yogurt sauce really brings it to life. Roasting your salmon is the easy part! Use a little olive oil and lightly season your filet with salt and spices, and into the oven it goes.
This is my favorite way to prepare salmon. Slow roasting ensures your salmon stays moist, and the skin will peel off when the fish is cooked just right.
While the salmon is roasting, you can make the cucumber-yogurt sauce. The fresh, crunchy cucumber quarters with yogurt give this meal a light, crisp finish. Go easy on the yogurt though; the cucumber is the star of this dish. Stir fresh dill, orange zest, salt, and pepper into the yogurt and cucumber and you’re ready to top your salmon with this scrumptious sauce! Garnish with a few orange wedges, and you have a colorful, mouth-watering spring entrée.
The Recipes for Spring class includes five can’t-go-wrong recipes. You’ll get the complete instructions, full-color pictures for each recipe, and plenty of tips and ideas that I use at home in my kitchen. In addition to the recipe for Slow-Roasted Salmon, you’ll get the full recipes for:
- Mint Pea Crostini—I love making this appetizer. It’s quick and simple, and the mint gives it such a nice, fresh aroma. This one is bound to be a hit at your next dinner party.
- Pasta Primavera—Nothing says spring food like Pasta Primavera! Filled with bright and airy spring colors, the ingredients are a fresh, vibrant celebration of spring. The step-by-step guidance includes a few little tricks to make this the perfect dish for brunch, dinner, or an afternoon picnic.
The Recipes for Spring class comes with two more delicious recipes you don’t want to miss!
- Lemon-Blueberry Sweet Rolls—This is a perfect spring recipe. It even tastes a little like sunshine with the lemon and blueberry filling! I use packaged crescent roll dough as a behind-the-scenes shortcut.
- Homemade Carrot Cake—Easy to learn and delicious! I don’t know if this is the official cake of spring, but it should be. I’ll show you how to make this layered cake look as beautiful as it tastes.
Along with your video class, you’ll get the accompanying digital cookbook, all the class’s recipes and instructions in written form, and full-color pictures of each dish—read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
And your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry instantly gives you full access to the entire library of cooking classes, recipes, and special collections. Additional cooking classes include:
- All About Lemons—From appetizers to cocktails to desserts, this class is all about the lemon. I’ll show you how to make an entire dinner that revolves around this zesty fruit.
- Introduction to Sauces—A good sauce can turn a good meal into a miracle, and these are some of my favorite sauces! Learn everything you need to start making delicious sauces right in your own kitchen.
- Italian Cooking—The perfect accompaniment to learning sauces! Find out how to make the cuisine that’s adored throughout the world!
- Bartending 101—Whether it’s a holiday, a birthday, or dinner party, it’s always good to have a few drink recipes ready to go. Learn to make some of the classic drinks and find out what goes into a fully stocked bar.
- Dinner for Two—Get five of my favorite recipes for two, starting with a cocktail, and finishing with some tasty homemade fudge.
- All About Homemade Frosting—Homemade frosting is the way to go if you want something extra special for your next cake, cookies, or pastries. Learn how to make five different frostings, how to color them the way you want, and how to decorate without stress.
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to an entire library of unique recipes, cooking TV shows, cookbooks and a cooking magazine with your Premium Charter Membership—for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you can access our complete library of cooking TV shows that you can stream 24/7, anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—these shows are like the Netflix of cooking shows and you can binge-watch the 55 episodes in the library as soon as you join. Plus, you'll have instant access to the digital libraries of cookbooks and magazines!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Simple, chef-tested recipes that you can make yourself at home
- Tips and techniques for beginner cooks and aspiring chefs alike
- Meals that are guaranteed to be delicious and to deliver consistently outstanding results
- Dishes that will delight family, friends, and everyone at your table
- Recipes that have been carefully selected and rigorously tested
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. And my team and I test every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time!
With a young child and another one on the way, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver outstanding results—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
My cooking TV shows not only cover the basics for beginner cooks, but also deliver advanced tips and techniques so you can master every recipe and skill. And the delicious recipes that accompany each show have been carefully tested and are guaranteed to make your mouth water. I’ll show you step-by-step how to prepare and cook each dish, delivering my cooking knowledge and skills to you in fun and informative ways.
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to all my cooking and recipe content, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want to know about proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques that have been professionally tested for you? How about recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get all that—and more—with my recipes, cooking TV shows, cookbooks, magazines and special collections, including:
- Hasselback Potatoes
- Fried Cheese Curds
- Classic French Macarons
- Italian Beef Sandwiches
- Plus, hundreds of additional recipes!
- COOKING TV SHOWS:
- Mexican Cooking
- How to Season Food
- Cooking for Kids
- Plus, more than 55 additional TV shows, 4 full seasons!
- Make Your Own Pizza
- How to Use a Multicooker
- Hosting a Brunch
- Introduction to Sauces
- Plus, more than 55 additional cookbooks!
- MAGAZINE ISSUES:
- Access to one year of upcoming digital magazine issues that release bi-monthly
- Special cooking tips and tricks
- Every issue is loaded with recipes and cooking techniques
- Access to EVERY SINGLE issue we have previously published in our library
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS:
- Dinner Party
- Skills 101
- Romantic Dinners
And the library of TV shows, cookbooks, and magazines includes vivid detail of exactly how to make dishes, how to execute tricky techniques, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help all cooks improve your skills with step-by-step demonstrations of how to tackle every recipe. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again while honing your skill. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new meals you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 55 of my video cooking TV shows in our library. These shows are on-demand and viewable on any device. Each show comes with a digital cookbook with all of the show's recipes. Plus, select cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- A brand new TV show, every week to keep you expanding your cooking skills and adding new recipes to your repertoire—52 new shows coming up over the next year!
- Full and immediate access to more than 55 cookbooks in the digital library, and a new cookbook released every week—you’ll get 52 new cookbooks over the coming year!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues.
- Previews of each TV show to give you a taste of the recipes you’ll cook and the skills you’ll learn, so you can choose which episode to take watch next.
- Professionally tested recipes included with every cooking show in a printable PDF format. Access hundreds of chef-tested recipes right now!
- Special collections of TV shows and recipes that are themed around your favorite topics, such as “Baking,” “Romantic Dinners,” and “Dinner Party.”
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques from me that I use every day as a professional chef!
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner cook looking to improve your skills or an advanced cook who wants new and exciting recipes. The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to every experience level, from basic tips and skills to intermediate techniques. Here are just a few of the benefits you will enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll be instantly connected to me as your personal teacher to improve your cooking skills.
- You’ll have access to delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll ditch any fears or reservations you have about cooking tricky dishes, like scallops and French macarons, with my handy tips and step-by-step demonstrations.
- You’ll have instant access to my recipes and cooking TV shows, so you can improve your cooking skills at home or when you’re on the go.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cooking TV shows, access to news upcoming weekly episodes, and access to numerous free printable recipes that have been professionally tested, access to the library of cookbooks and upcoming cookbooks being released weekly, and full access to our cooking magazine library and the upcoming year of new magazine issues.
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the cooking tips, tricks, and recipes that you’ll need to become a whiz in the kitchen and impress your family and friends with your cooking skills! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer, RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the fun cooking tips you could ever need, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 55 past cooking TV shows and cookbooks, plus dozens of recipes and magazine issues—this is a great deal!