New Cooking Show Episode — Just Released!
Recipes for Halloween
Kids will love these spooky treats, and you’ll love how easy they are to make.
From the cooking TV show: Recipes for Halloween
Dear Scary Cook,
It’s time to bring out the spookiest treats! Halloween fans of all ages will enjoy this collection of creepy, crawly recipes. I love holidays, but Halloween is especially fun for creating scary delights. When else can you use candy eyeballs to make green Monster Cookies?
That’s exactly where this class begins, too, so put on your ghostliest music, light the candles, and get ready to scare up some spine-tingling creations. And don’t tell anyone, but I have a secret shortcut for the Monster Cookies that will give you super soft, fluffy sweets in almost no time.
Next we’ll make Halloween Swirl Brownies with yet another secret fan-favorite ingredient. I promise you’ll be pleasantly surprised. Then I’ll show you how to make edible “blood” that you can drizzle on any treats to make them Halloweeny. The Pumpkin Rice Krispies are the cutest, and they’re especially fun for a child’s class party.
I almost missed this last recipe! Probably because it’s a ghost. Okay, I’m kidding, but these Ghost Cupcakes are so good, they’ll disappear into hungry bellies almost as fast as you can make them.
The Recipes for Halloween episode is all about having fun in the kitchen and letting your inner creative cook run free. These recipes are ideal for baking with kids, too. Although, I can’t guarantee they won’t try to eat all the results!
Like every episode, Recipes for Halloween is your guide to working expertly in your kitchen. Along with the episode, you get a downloadable cookbook, full-color pictures of each completed recipe, and instant access to a growing library of cooking show episodes, magazine issues, and cookbooks when you join me, Chef Addie Gundry, for RecipeLion’s Recipes for Halloween TV cooking show.
Rice Krispie Treats are good for any occasion, but these Pumpkin Rice Krispies are specially-made for Halloween, and they make a wonderfully munchable treat you can take along anywhere.
Melt your butter and marshmallows in a large saucepan, and remove from the heat. Add some orange food coloring and the Rice Krispies. Stir everything together until it’s well-coated. While that’s cooling, you can make your pumpkin stems and leaves.
For the stems, cut Tootsie Rolls in half lengthwise, then cut lengthwise one more time if you want smaller stems. For the leaves, use Green Gushers or Fruit Roll-Ups.
To form the pumpkins, roll up a small handful of Rice Krispies into a ball. (I spray my hands with cooking spray to keep everything from sticking.) Once you have the pumpkin shape, put a Tootsie Roll “stem” into the top and add your Fruit Roll-Up “leaves.” The leaves can be any size or shape you want.
Continue until you have a pumpkin patch!
Watch Recipes for Halloween right now—and get instant access to hundreds more tips, ideas, and recipes in the RecipeLion Gold Club’s Library of streaming episodes, magazines, and cookbooks that come with your membership.
The treats in Recipes for Halloween don’t go out of style, either. Most of them are easily adaptable to any other holiday or event. As spooky as they may be, they can make any celebration come alive. The homemade Pumpkin Rice Krispies recipe is just the start. You’ll also learn how to make:
- Monster Cookies—What’s better than a green Monster Cookie with candy eyeballs? To be fair, these cookies have a secret ingredient that makes them light, fluffy, and irresistible!
- Halloween Swirl Brownies—Orange and black cream cheese Brownies really do look spooktacular on your Halloween table. And they taste even better.
Recipes for Halloween is your secret to an unforgettable Halloween party, delicious school snack, or office get-together. I’ll show you everything you need to make fun Halloween treats that easy to make and hard to stay away from! Along with the other recipes in this episode, I’ll also show you how to make:
- Bloody Donuts—It’s not just for donuts. You can use this “blood” recipe on any of your favorite treats.
- Fondant Ghost Cupcakes—These are the most adorable little ghosts you’ll ever see! They’re also a lot easier to make than they seem.
And don’t forget, every episode comes with an accompanying digital Cookbook, all the show’s instructions in written form, and full-color pictures—read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
And your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you instant access to the entire library of cooking TV show episodes, recipes, and magazines, and cookbook collections. Additional episodes include:
- Homemade Candy Recipes—Turn your kitchen into a candy shop with these all-time classic candy recipes. Old-fashioned favorites like Saltwater Taffy and Pop Rocks will help you relive sweet memories and make new ones with your kids.
- Cooking with Pumpkin—What would fall and winter be without a few favorite pumpkin recipes? Start your day with Pumpkin French Toast or warm up with a homemade Pumpkin Soup.
- Slow Cooker Recipes—Don’t let a busy schedule keep you from enjoying delicious, healthy, home-cooked meals. Put the ingredients in your slow cooker in the morning and you’ll come home to a hot dinner!
- All About Chocolate—Homemade Brownie Truffles. Molten Lava Cakes. Need we say more? You’ll be a bona fide chocolatier by the time you’re done with this class.
- Recipes with Apples—Apples are at the heart of fall baking, and the recipes in this episode take full advantage of the seasonal abundance. Don’t miss the oven-baked apple crisp!
- Dinners with 5 Ingredients or Fewer—The title of the episode says it all! Learn to make 5 delightful dinners with only 5 ingredients.
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to an entire library of more than 60 cookbooks filled with hundreds of quick-and-easy recipes that are printable and family friendly—with your Charter Gold Club Membership for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you’ll have instant access to our complete library of hundreds of recipes anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—plus, these recipes are easy to print, so you can handle them in the kitchen when preparing the dishes … and save the printed versions of recipes for later when you want to make a dish again!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Recipes that are confirmed to be quick and easy, so that you can easily make them yourself at home
- Dishes that have passed the taste test with people of all ages, so you’re certain to have delicious meals to please your family and friends
- Tips and techniques for everyday cooks—ideas that will help you save time and improve your skills while preparing tasty meals
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. Our team tests every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time, are quick and easy to prepare, and have readily available ingredients!
With two young children, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver easy-to-make meals—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to hundreds and hundreds of recipes, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get that—and more—from the more than 60 cookbooks, packed with recipes that include:
- 21 Perfect Pasta Recipes for Every Night of the Week
- 16 Must-Make Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 18 Mouth-Watering Slow-Cooker Stunners
- 19 Fast-and-Fresh Seafood Recipes
- 16 Quick-and-Easy Great Beef Recipes
- 20 Chicken Recipes Your Family Will Love (and never had before!)
- 9 Foolproof Soup & Stew Recipes
- 9 Make-Ahead Casserole Recipes
- 19 Different Dishes from Around the World
- 30-Minute Meals for the Everyday Cook
- 12 Ways to Make Tasty Potato Side Dishes
- 5 Delicious Dip Recipes
- 25 Vegetable Side-Dish Recipes
- 7 Quick-and-Easy Mexican Recipes
- 8 New Ways to Cook Eggs for Breakfast
- 29 Desserts You’ve Never Had Before
- 27 Appetizers that Go with Any Dinner
- 18 Make-Ahead Meals
- 17 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes
- 14 Different Ideas to Cook from Your Garden
- 27 Easy-to-Make, Kid-Approved Recipes
And hundreds and hundreds of more recipes that you can access in an instant!
And every recipe includes easy-to-follow instructions, ingredients you might already have on-hand, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help everyday cooks with recipes that are easy to access, easy to prepare, and guaranteed to taste good. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again, and even find ways to customize the recipes for your own tastes or to please your family. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new recipes you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 60 cookbooks in our library, filled with hundreds and hundreds of printable recipes. Each cookbook comes with a companion cooking TV show that demonstrates how to make select recipes. Plus, some cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- A brand-new cookbook every week to keep feeding you with new recipes—52 new cookbooks coming up weekly over the next year!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues, also filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes.
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques to help the everyday cook!
- OUR GUARANTEE: Every recipe has been rigorously tested, so that you’re guaranteed to have quick-and-easy recipes that are also delicious.
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to the at-home everyday cook. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll have access to hundreds and hundreds of delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll get a new digital cookbook each week, guaranteed to include mouthwatering recipes that add pizazz to your rotation.
- You’ll have instant access to all these recipes, and every one of them is printable, so you can print them out and use them wherever you’re cooking.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cookbooks that are filled with hundreds and hundreds of quick-and-easy printable recipes that have been rigorously tested for ease of preparation and deliciousness!
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the recipes you’ll need to satisfy your family and friends! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer
RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the recipes we have, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 60 cookbooks, filled with hundreds and hundreds of recipes—this is a great deal!