New Cooking Show Episode — Just Released!
Make the season tasty with five heart-warming and satisfying recipes that everyone at your table will love.
From the Cooking TV Show: Recipes for Fall
Dear Cool Weather Cook,
Fall is the ideal season for cooking. Hearty veggies are in stock at the farmers market and, of course, the abundance of apples and pumpkins give you the perfect excuse to head to the kitchen. In this episode, we’re celebrating the cozy flavors of fall, starting with a delicious Corn Pudding. Sweet corn and cheddar cheese are a truly wonderful combination.
Then the Sausage and Veggies tray and Pork Schnitzel are about as fall as you can get. The sausage recipe is an easy and nutritious meal for those busy days when you just need to pop something into the oven without a lot of prep. And the Pork Schnitzel is a rustic celebration of fall that comes directly from Oktoberfest in Germany.
No menu would be complete without dessert, and the Baked Apple Doughnuts recipe in this episode do not disappoint. It might be my favorite autumn recipe!
The Recipes for Fall episode is a culinary journey into the season with classic family favorites and a few new twists. And as always, these recipes are made to be easy for busy families who want to eat well but don’t have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen.
Get five complete, easy-to-follow recipes along with a full-color digital cookbook that includes high-quality photos of each dish, so you know just what to expect. Plus, get plenty of my tips and tricks to help make things as easy as can be. And that all comes with instant access to a growing library of TV show episodes, magazine issues, and cookbooks when you join me, Chef Addie Gundry, for RecipeLion’s Recipes for Fall TV show.
I love making Mac and Cheese Bites. They give you all the cheesy, creamy goodness you love from mac and cheese in a nice, bite-sized snack. And, of course, they’re super easy to make.
While your elbow noodles are boiling in one pot, melt your butter in a hot skillet, then add your flour to make your roux. Slowly add in your cream cheese and milk, and season with some salt and pepper. Once that combines, add in your cheese a little bit at a time. Patience is the key here. Let the cheese melt and combine, so you get a nice, smooth sauce.
Once the elbow noodles and the sauce are both ready, add the noodles to the cheese sauce, and stir to combine. Spoon the mac and cheese into a cupcake pan lined with mini cupcake liners. Bake for about 15 minutes, and you have a super cute snack for after school or your next dinner party.
Watch Recipes for Fall right now—and get instant access to hundreds more recipes in the RecipeLion Gold Club’s Library of streaming episodes, magazines, and cookbooks that come with your membership.
Each dish in Recipes for Fall is good on its own, but they go great together if you’re looking for a full menu. Along with the recipe for Mac and Cheese Bites, you’ll get the recipes for:
- Corn Pudding—Baked corn pudding is like cornbread’s more fun cousin. It’s moister than cornbread and the addition of cheese lends a tangy flavor to the recipe. It’s a great accompaniment to our next recipe.
- Sheet Pan Sausage and Veggies—It’s easy. It’s delicious. And once you try it, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it! The best part is that it cooks just long enough that you can help the kids with homework, fold some laundry, or even do something unheard of like relax with your favorite beverage!
There’s more to your Recipes for Fall TV show episode. You get two more recipes that can round out a meal or be served on their own. You didn’t hear it from me, but the Apple Doughnuts aren’t a bad breakfast treat.
- Pork Schnitzel—This recipe goes wonderfully with fall produce like apples. Fry these for about three or four minutes on each side, and you have an entree that looks and tastes delicious.
- Baked Apple Doughnuts—Doughnuts are easier to make than you might think. The real trick is making sure your batter is combined well. The fresh, grated apple really takes this recipe to a master level.
And don’t forget, every episode comes with an accompanying digital cookbook, all the show’s recipes and instructions in written form, and full-color pictures of each dish—read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
And your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you instant access to the entire library of TV show episodes, recipes, and magazines, and cookbooks. Additional episodes include:
- Cooking with Pumpkin—What would fall be without a few favorite pumpkin recipes? Start your day with Pumpkin French Toast or warm up with a homemade Pumpkin Soup.
- Slow Cooker Recipes—Don’t let a busy schedule keep you from enjoying delicious, healthy, home-cooked meals. Put the ingredients in your slow cooker in the morning and you’ll come home to a hot dinner!
- Cast Iron Recipes—If you haven’t figured out the cast iron craze, this episode is for you! Learn the basics of cast iron care, and get recipes that show how versatile an iron skillet can be, including Bourbon Chicken and Biscuits.
- Recipes with Apples—Apples are at the heart of fall baking, and the recipes in this episode take full advantage of the seasonal abundance. Don’t miss the oven-baked apple crisp!
- Game Day Go-Tos—Discover five recipes that will satisfy everyone watching the big game. You definitely won’t want to miss the homemade mozzarella sticks!
- Midwestern Recipes—Learn how to make midwestern staples, like hearty pasties, fried ravioli, and Ohio’s unique take on chili. Then enjoy two truly regional desserts: Missouri’s gooey butter cake and a vintage sugar cream pie.
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to an entire library of more than 75 cookbooks filled with hundreds of quick-and-easy recipes that are printable and family friendly—with your Charter Gold Club Membership for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you’ll have instant access to our complete library of hundreds of recipes anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—plus, these recipes are easy to print, so you can handle them in the kitchen when preparing the dishes … and save the printed versions of recipes for later when you want to make a dish again!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Recipes that are confirmed to be quick and easy, so that you can easily make them yourself at home
- Dishes that have passed the taste test with people of all ages, so you’re certain to have delicious meals to please your family and friends
- Tips and techniques for everyday cooks—ideas that will help you save time and improve your skills while preparing tasty meals
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. Our team tests every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time, are quick and easy to prepare, and have readily available ingredients!
With two young children, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver easy-to-make meals—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to hundreds and hundreds of recipes, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get that—and more—from the more than 75 cookbooks, packed with recipes that include:
- 21 Perfect Pasta Recipes for Every Night of the Week
- 16 Must-Make Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 18 Mouth-Watering Slow-Cooker Stunners
- 19 Fast-and-Fresh Seafood Recipes
- 16 Quick-and-Easy Great Beef Recipes
- 20 Chicken Recipes Your Family Will Love (and never had before!)
- 9 Foolproof Soup & Stew Recipes
- 9 Make-Ahead Casserole Recipes
- 19 Different Dishes from Around the World
- 30-Minute Meals for the Everyday Cook
- 12 Ways to Make Tasty Potato Side Dishes
- 5 Delicious Dip Recipes
- 25 Vegetable Side-Dish Recipes
- 7 Quick-and-Easy Mexican Recipes
- 8 New Ways to Cook Eggs for Breakfast
- 29 Desserts You’ve Never Had Before
- 27 Appetizers that Go with Any Dinner
- 18 Make-Ahead Meals
- 17 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes
- 14 Different Ideas to Cook from Your Garden
- 27 Easy-to-Make, Kid-Approved Recipes
And hundreds and hundreds of more recipes that you can access in an instant!
And every recipe includes easy-to-follow instructions, ingredients you might already have on-hand, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
RecipeLion Gold Club Charter Membership also includes a subscription to RecipeLion Magazine, filled with even more recipes for easy-to-make and tasty dishes! You’ll have immediate access to the digital library of magazine issues, and you’ll get a subscription to the upcoming year of new issues.
The magazine recipes are easy to download and print, too, and include these top dishes from past issues:
- Surprise Butternut Squash Soup
- 20-Minute Spinach Chicken Parm
- Chunky Mashed Potatoes
- Apple Nut Pie
- Spiced Meatballs
- Tex-Mex 7-Layer Dip
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
- Grilled Personal Pizzas
- Beef and Broccoli Casserole
- Shortcut Chicken Fried Rice
- Lemon-Honey Chicken
- White Wine Shrimp Pasta
And you’ll get hundreds of recipes in the magazine library and in upcoming issues! We always make sure that recipes have been rigorously tested for you, for both ease-of-making and deliciousness.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help everyday cooks with recipes that are easy to access, easy to prepare, and guaranteed to taste good. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again, and even find ways to customize the recipes for your own tastes or to please your family. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new recipes you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 75 cookbooks in our library, filled with hundreds and hundreds of printable recipes. Plus, some cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues, also filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes.
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques to help the everyday cook!
- OUR GUARANTEE: Every recipe has been rigorously tested, so that you’re guaranteed to have quick-and-easy recipes that are also delicious.
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to the at-home everyday cook. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll have access to hundreds and hundreds of delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll get every new upcoming issue of RecipeLion Magazine, plus access to the magazine digital library of back issues, all filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes—hundreds of tasty dishes that will please any crowd.
- You’ll have instant access to all these recipes, and every one of them is printable, so you can print them out and use them wherever you’re cooking.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cookbooks that are filled with hundreds and hundreds of quick-and-easy printable recipes that have been rigorously tested for ease of preparation and deliciousness!
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the recipes you’ll need to satisfy your family and friends! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer
RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the recipes we have, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 75 cookbooks, filled with hundreds and hundreds of recipes—this is a great deal!