The November/December Issue of RecipeLion Magazine is Now Available to View
Foolproof Recipes for Thanksgiving and Christmas
Find out how to make your holiday meal planning stress-free and get absolutely fabulous results.
From RecipeLion Magazine: November/December 2019
Dear Aspiring Chef,
It’s hard to believe we’re finally here: the crux of the baking season. Between Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s, it can sometimes feel like we spend half of the holiday season peeking into an oven checking on some yummy treat. That’s okay with us!
This issue is designed to give you plenty of recipe ideas to spend the season in style, and there’s no better place to start than Christmas morning. Who doesn’t love stumbling out of the bedroom to the aroma of freshly baked sweets coming from the kitchen? We can’t forget all the parties and get-togethers, either. We’ll need appetizers aplenty!
In this issue of RecipeLion Magazine, we have some evergreen favorites that work all year round, as well as some special seasonal surprises. And you (and Santa!) are going to love the slow cooker hot chocolate.
Side dishes are a staple of any big holiday meal, so whether you’re bringing a dish to help out or you’re cooking the entire meal yourself, these staples are always a hit. And we can’t skip dessert, because, let’s be honest, we all know that’s the best part of a holiday meal!
We have an array of pies that will steal the hearts of everyone at Thanksgiving dinner. And there are five ideas you can show off at your next cookie exchange. With recipes like these, your holidays are bound to be jollier than ever!
Christmas morning is one of the most magical days of the year, but it can be busy. So if you’re looking for something to enjoy that’s easy to prep ahead of time, this Ho-Ho-Ho-liday Cinnamon Roll recipe is for you. Make it in advance, freeze it, then all you need to do on Christmas morning is thaw, slice, and bake! You just can’t beat the smell of fresh cinnamon rolls straight out of the oven. Get this recipe, along with the recipe for Caramelized Banana Pancakes, Christmas Morning Coffee Cake, and Cheesy Croissant Casserole, along with so many more when you join the RecipeLion Gold Club.
You’ll get a step-by-step guide, including full-color pictures, for each one of these recipes, along with over two dozen Thanksgiving and Christmas recipes, when you subscribe to RecipeLion Magazine. Plus you’ll get instant access to every recipe in the RecipeLion Magazine library.
We all know everyone’s favorite jolly elf loves cookies, and some of our favorite cookie recipes are in this issue, including Italian Christmas Cookies, Homemade Gingerbread People, and Christmas Magic Bars, to name a few.
But Santa can’t live on cookies alone! That’s why you’ll find a very special hot chocolate recipe in this edition of RecipeLion Magazine. We don’t call this Santa’s Favorite Drink without good reason, and we think you’ll love it, too. It’s a slow cooker hot chocolate with just a touch of peppermint to help you embrace the holiday spirit. Subscribe today and get instant digital access to this recipe in the RecipeLion Magazine issue library.
Don’t worry! We didn’t forget about Thanksgiving! If ever there was a food holiday, this is it, right? We like to add something new to the mix each year for Thanksgiving dinner, and this year, we’re making Glazed Butternut Squash. The secret to this recipe is a light glaze of cinnamon sugar that gives the squash the lovable sweet edge that makes a holiday meal truly special. It doesn’t hurt that you can have it on your table in about 30 minutes.
Don’t miss this, along with four more delightful holiday side dishes, including recipes for a good Old-Fashioned Green Bean Casserole, Chunky Mashed Potatoes, Classic Turkey Stuffing, and Slow Cooker Dinner Rolls, all in the November/December issue of RecipeLion Magazine.
Join today and get instant digital access to all of these recipes in the RecipeLion Magazine library.
You know we aren’t leaving here without some delicious, seasonal pie recipes, either. It’s one thing to have a table full of beautiful, tasty sides and a main course, but secretly we’re all here for the homemade pie. The November/December issue of RecipeLion Magazine has an entire selection of scrumptious pies, starting with the Fall Day Pumpkin Pie. This one looks fancied up with the leaf decorations around the edges, but it’s simpler than you might realize. In addition to this rapturous treat, you also get the recipes for:
- Cranberry Pecan Lattice Pie—You won’t want to miss this one! The combination of cranberries and pecans creates a salty-sweet-tart flavor that’s melt-in-your-mouth delicious.
- Apple Nut Pie—This pie is ideal all season long, but it’s an especially lovely choice for Thanksgiving dinner. Serve this fresh from the oven topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for the ultimate indulgence.
- Southern Pecan Pie —This pie is an absolute treasure, and a staple of southern cooking. The key with this recipe is a couple tablespoons of bourbon. It gives the pie a mature taste that elevates it to the next level.
The November/December issue of RecipeLion Magazine gives you a total of 25 recipes carefully selected to make your holidays a sweet and savory success. You’ll get Foolproof Recipes for Christmas Morning, No-Stress Appetizers, Side Dishes Every Holiday Meal Needs, Pass the Pie: Apple, Pecan, Pumpkin & More!, and 5 Ways to Become the Cookie Exchange Master. Each and every recipe is at your fingertips immediately available to view and download, when you subscribe to RecipeLion Magazine.
The November/December issue of RecipeLion Magazine also features your Holiday Survival Guide, by editor Jessica Thelander. You’ll discover how to plan and time all your cooking, so you can enjoy the holidays and enjoy a delicious meal.
Did you know you can start prepping nearly a week before the big dinner? Find out what you can do the weekend before, two days before, the night before, and the day of your holiday dinner so you can feel confident that everything will go off without a hitch.
Join the RecipeLion Gold Club right now and get instant access to everything in the November/December issue of RecipeLion Magazine.
Not only that, but you get immediate access to our entire library of cooking shows, cookbooks, hundreds of recipes, and all the back issues of RecipeLion Magazine. Choose a Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club to get started right away!
Get instant access to an entire library of more than 60 cookbooks filled with hundreds of quick-and-easy recipes that are printable and family friendly—with your Charter Gold Club Membership for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you’ll have instant access to our complete library of hundreds of recipes anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—plus, these recipes are easy to print, so you can handle them in the kitchen when preparing the dishes … and save the printed versions of recipes for later when you want to make a dish again!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Recipes that are confirmed to be quick and easy, so that you can easily make them yourself at home
- Dishes that have passed the taste test with people of all ages, so you’re certain to have delicious meals to please your family and friends
- Tips and techniques for everyday cooks—ideas that will help you save time and improve your skills while preparing tasty meals
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. Our team tests every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time, are quick and easy to prepare, and have readily available ingredients!
With two young children, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver easy-to-make meals—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to hundreds and hundreds of recipes, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get that—and more—from the more than 60 cookbooks, packed with recipes that include:
- 21 Perfect Pasta Recipes for Every Night of the Week
- 16 Must-Make Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 18 Mouth-Watering Slow-Cooker Stunners
- 19 Fast-and-Fresh Seafood Recipes
- 16 Quick-and-Easy Great Beef Recipes
- 20 Chicken Recipes Your Family Will Love (and never had before!)
- 9 Foolproof Soup & Stew Recipes
- 9 Make-Ahead Casserole Recipes
- 19 Different Dishes from Around the World
- 30-Minute Meals for the Everyday Cook
- 12 Ways to Make Tasty Potato Side Dishes
- 5 Delicious Dip Recipes
- 25 Vegetable Side-Dish Recipes
- 7 Quick-and-Easy Mexican Recipes
- 8 New Ways to Cook Eggs for Breakfast
- 29 Desserts You’ve Never Had Before
- 27 Appetizers that Go with Any Dinner
- 18 Make-Ahead Meals
- 17 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes
- 14 Different Ideas to Cook from Your Garden
- 27 Easy-to-Make, Kid-Approved Recipes
And hundreds and hundreds of more recipes that you can access in an instant!
And every recipe includes easy-to-follow instructions, ingredients you might already have on-hand, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
RecipeLion Gold Club Charter Membership also includes a subscription to RecipeLion Magazine, filled with even more recipes for easy-to-make and tasty dishes! You’ll have immediate access to the digital library of magazine issues, and you’ll get a subscription to the upcoming year of new issues.
The magazine recipes are easy to download and print, too, and include these top dishes from past issues:
- Surprise Butternut Squash Soup
- 20-Minute Spinach Chicken Parm
- Chunky Mashed Potatoes
- Apple Nut Pie
- Spiced Meatballs
- Tex-Mex 7-Layer Dip
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
- Grilled Personal Pizzas
- Beef and Broccoli Casserole
- Shortcut Chicken Fried Rice
- Lemon-Honey Chicken
- White Wine Shrimp Pasta
And you’ll get hundreds of recipes in the magazine library and in upcoming issues! We always make sure that recipes have been rigorously tested for you, for both ease-of-making and deliciousness.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help everyday cooks with recipes that are easy to access, easy to prepare, and guaranteed to taste good. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again, and even find ways to customize the recipes for your own tastes or to please your family. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new recipes you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 60 cookbooks in our library, filled with hundreds and hundreds of printable recipes. Plus, some cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues, also filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes.
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques to help the everyday cook!
- OUR GUARANTEE: Every recipe has been rigorously tested, so that you’re guaranteed to have quick-and-easy recipes that are also delicious.
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to the at-home everyday cook. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll have access to hundreds and hundreds of delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll get every new upcoming issue of RecipeLion Magazine, plus access to the magazine digital library of back issues, all filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes—hundreds of tasty dishes that will please any crowd.
- You’ll have instant access to all these recipes, and every one of them is printable, so you can print them out and use them wherever you’re cooking.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cookbooks that are filled with hundreds and hundreds of quick-and-easy printable recipes that have been rigorously tested for ease of preparation and deliciousness!
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the recipes you’ll need to satisfy your family and friends! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer
RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the recipes we have, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 60 cookbooks, filled with hundreds and hundreds of recipes—this is a great deal!