New Cooking Class — Just Released!
Mother’s Day Brunch Menu
Give mom a chance to relax. Here’s a Mother’s Day menu that will make breakfast in bed an unforgettable experience.
From the Cooking Class: Mother’s Day Menu
Dear Family Chefs,
Happy Mother’s Day! With one child at home and one on the way, I have a special appreciation for Mother’s Day! I’m excited to share with you some of my favorite brunch recipes, starting with a Mom-osa. You can make this non-alcoholic or with classic champagne. Either way, it’s a great way to start the morning for mom. Once the drinks are ready, it’s time to start cooking.
I have a full brunch menu that’s simple to learn (and tasty to boot!) while giving everyone a chance to show mom some well-deserved appreciation. This isn’t just any menu, though. My husband will be surprising me with one of these dishes on Mother’s Day. (He also said he’s taking dish duty.)
All the recipes are family friendly, and they’re good for any time of the year. You can mix and match, or just pick your favorite if you’d rather do that, too. There’s plenty of room to play around with your own ideas.
In the Mother’s Day Menu class, I’ll walk you through four delicious recipes, plus a drink recipe that goes well with every one of these dishes. Get all the easy-to-follow recipes, along with serving suggestions, cooking tips, and ideas for creating the perfect brunch—all in the RecipeLion Cooking Club’s Mother’s Day Menu streaming-video cooking class with me, Chef Addie Gundry!
This Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake is absolutely delightful! It’s perfect for snacking or for breakfast with an orange juice—or Mom-osa! You really can’t go wrong when you top it with a dollop of whipped cream.
To make the batter, cream the butter and sugar for about three minutes until it’s nice and fluffy. Then add the flour, cinnamon, and baking powder. Once that’s mixed in, add your eggs and the Greek yogurt.
For the streusel topping, combine your flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, and melted butter. (Use your hands if you need to.) When you’re ready to bake the coffee cake, spread the batter in a small baking dish, and top it with the streusel.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes, and enjoy! It really is that easy.
Give mom the chance to kick back and enjoy breakfast in bed. Watch the Mother’s Day Menu class right now—then get more of your favorite, and soon-to-be-favorite, recipes with the many classes in the RecipeLion Cooking Club’s Library.
The Mother’s Day Menu class includes everything you need to make a wonderful breakfast or brunch. You’ll get the complete recipes, full-color pictures for each dish, and plenty of cooking tips from a professional chef. In addition to the Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake recipe, you’ll get the full recipes for:
- Raspberry Mom-osas—Here’s a twist on the classic mimosa recipe. I’m using non-alcoholic sparkling wine in mine, but this perfect breakfast-in-bed beverage works as a dessert, too!
- Avocado Toast—Yes, it’s a trendy breakfast, but it is SOOOOO good. I add a little something to the regular avocado toast, so you get a full breakfast that will keep you satisfied all morning. Healthy and indulgent! It’s the best of both worlds.
The recipes in the Mother’s Day Menu class are so easy to learn. You don’t have to worry about a thing, even if you’ve never cooked before by following our video. Before you know it, you’ll have a complete brunch on the table.
- French Toast Casserole—This is the easiest French toast recipe you will ever make. Mixed berries give this a very spring-like appearance. I like to serve it in a bowl, with maple syrup. Yum!
- Strawberry Crepes—Sprinkled with sugar and topped with yummy, beautiful strawberries, you won’t believe how delicious this is. And the best part? It’s not nearly as tricky as it seems. All you need is a blender and a skillet.
And don’t forget, you get more than just the video class. You get the accompanying digital cookbook with full-color pictures of each recipe, and you get all the instructions in written form—read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
And your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry gives you instant access to the entire library of cooking classes, cookbooks, and special collections. Additional cooking classes include:
- How to Host a Ladies’ Lunch—Entertain with confidence. Get a full menu of recipes, from finger foods to cocktails and desserts, in this ultimate guide to hosting your next fancy affair.
- Recipes for Spring—Springtime recipes always bring some cheer! Learn how to work seasonal produce into your cooking for flavorful dishes you’ll want to make again and again.
- All About Chocolate—Homemade Brownie Truffles. Molten Lava Cakes. Need we say more? You’ll be a bona fide chocolatier by the time you’re done with this class.
- Cooking with Wine—You’ll feel like a 5-star chef after this class. Find out how to add flavor and pizazz to a dish with the right wine. (And don’t miss the bonus dessert recipe!)
- How to Use a Multicooker—Do you know how to make the most of your multicooker? Learn everything you need about making delicious, quick meals, including a 4-minute mac and cheese!
- All About Homemade Frosting—Homemade frosting is the way to go if you want something extra special for your next cake, cookies, or pastries. Learn how to make five different frostings, how to color them the way you want, and how to decorate without stress.
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to an entire library of more than 60 cookbooks filled with hundreds of quick-and-easy recipes that are printable and family friendly—with your Charter Gold Club Membership for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you’ll have instant access to our complete library of hundreds of recipes anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—plus, these recipes are easy to print, so you can handle them in the kitchen when preparing the dishes … and save the printed versions of recipes for later when you want to make a dish again!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Recipes that are confirmed to be quick and easy, so that you can easily make them yourself at home
- Dishes that have passed the taste test with people of all ages, so you’re certain to have delicious meals to please your family and friends
- Tips and techniques for everyday cooks—ideas that will help you save time and improve your skills while preparing tasty meals
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. Our team tests every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time, are quick and easy to prepare, and have readily available ingredients!
With two young children, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver easy-to-make meals—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to hundreds and hundreds of recipes, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get that—and more—from the more than 60 cookbooks, packed with recipes that include:
- 21 Perfect Pasta Recipes for Every Night of the Week
- 16 Must-Make Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 18 Mouth-Watering Slow-Cooker Stunners
- 19 Fast-and-Fresh Seafood Recipes
- 16 Quick-and-Easy Great Beef Recipes
- 20 Chicken Recipes Your Family Will Love (and never had before!)
- 9 Foolproof Soup & Stew Recipes
- 9 Make-Ahead Casserole Recipes
- 19 Different Dishes from Around the World
- 30-Minute Meals for the Everyday Cook
- 12 Ways to Make Tasty Potato Side Dishes
- 5 Delicious Dip Recipes
- 25 Vegetable Side-Dish Recipes
- 7 Quick-and-Easy Mexican Recipes
- 8 New Ways to Cook Eggs for Breakfast
- 29 Desserts You’ve Never Had Before
- 27 Appetizers that Go with Any Dinner
- 18 Make-Ahead Meals
- 17 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes
- 14 Different Ideas to Cook from Your Garden
- 27 Easy-to-Make, Kid-Approved Recipes
And hundreds and hundreds of more recipes that you can access in an instant!
And every recipe includes easy-to-follow instructions, ingredients you might already have on-hand, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
RecipeLion Gold Club Charter Membership also includes a subscription to RecipeLion Magazine, filled with even more recipes for easy-to-make and tasty dishes! You’ll have immediate access to the digital library of magazine issues, and you’ll get a subscription to the upcoming year of new issues.
The magazine recipes are easy to download and print, too, and include these top dishes from past issues:
- Surprise Butternut Squash Soup
- 20-Minute Spinach Chicken Parm
- Chunky Mashed Potatoes
- Apple Nut Pie
- Spiced Meatballs
- Tex-Mex 7-Layer Dip
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
- Grilled Personal Pizzas
- Beef and Broccoli Casserole
- Shortcut Chicken Fried Rice
- Lemon-Honey Chicken
- White Wine Shrimp Pasta
And you’ll get hundreds of recipes in the magazine library and in upcoming issues! We always make sure that recipes have been rigorously tested for you, for both ease-of-making and deliciousness.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help everyday cooks with recipes that are easy to access, easy to prepare, and guaranteed to taste good. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again, and even find ways to customize the recipes for your own tastes or to please your family. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new recipes you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 60 cookbooks in our library, filled with hundreds and hundreds of printable recipes. Plus, some cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues, also filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes.
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques to help the everyday cook!
- OUR GUARANTEE: Every recipe has been rigorously tested, so that you’re guaranteed to have quick-and-easy recipes that are also delicious.
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to the at-home everyday cook. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll have access to hundreds and hundreds of delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll get every new upcoming issue of RecipeLion Magazine, plus access to the magazine digital library of back issues, all filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes—hundreds of tasty dishes that will please any crowd.
- You’ll have instant access to all these recipes, and every one of them is printable, so you can print them out and use them wherever you’re cooking.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cookbooks that are filled with hundreds and hundreds of quick-and-easy printable recipes that have been rigorously tested for ease of preparation and deliciousness!
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the recipes you’ll need to satisfy your family and friends! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer
RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the recipes we have, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 60 cookbooks, filled with hundreds and hundreds of recipes—this is a great deal!