New Cooking Class — Just Released!
Mother’s Day Brunch Menu
Give mom a chance to relax. Here’s a Mother’s Day menu that will make breakfast in bed an unforgettable experience.
From the Cooking Class: Mother’s Day Menu
Dear Family Chefs,
Happy Mother’s Day! With one child at home and one on the way, I have a special appreciation for Mother’s Day! I’m excited to share with you some of my favorite brunch recipes, starting with a Mom-osa. You can make this non-alcoholic or with classic champagne. Either way, it’s a great way to start the morning for mom. Once the drinks are ready, it’s time to start cooking.
I have a full brunch menu that’s simple to learn (and tasty to boot!) while giving everyone a chance to show mom some well-deserved appreciation. This isn’t just any menu, though. My husband will be surprising me with one of these dishes on Mother’s Day. (He also said he’s taking dish duty.)
All the recipes are family friendly, and they’re good for any time of the year. You can mix and match, or just pick your favorite if you’d rather do that, too. There’s plenty of room to play around with your own ideas.
In the Mother’s Day Menu class, I’ll walk you through four delicious recipes, plus a drink recipe that goes well with every one of these dishes. Get all the easy-to-follow recipes, along with serving suggestions, cooking tips, and ideas for creating the perfect brunch—all in the RecipeLion Cooking Club’s Mother’s Day Menu streaming-video cooking class with me, Chef Addie Gundry!
This Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake is absolutely delightful! It’s perfect for snacking or for breakfast with an orange juice—or Mom-osa! You really can’t go wrong when you top it with a dollop of whipped cream.
To make the batter, cream the butter and sugar for about three minutes until it’s nice and fluffy. Then add the flour, cinnamon, and baking powder. Once that’s mixed in, add your eggs and the Greek yogurt.
For the streusel topping, combine your flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, and melted butter. (Use your hands if you need to.) When you’re ready to bake the coffee cake, spread the batter in a small baking dish, and top it with the streusel.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes, and enjoy! It really is that easy.
Give mom the chance to kick back and enjoy breakfast in bed. Watch the Mother’s Day Menu class right now—then get more of your favorite, and soon-to-be-favorite, recipes with the many classes in the RecipeLion Cooking Club’s Library.
The Mother’s Day Menu class includes everything you need to make a wonderful breakfast or brunch. You’ll get the complete recipes, full-color pictures for each dish, and plenty of cooking tips from a professional chef. In addition to the Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake recipe, you’ll get the full recipes for:
- Raspberry Mom-osas—Here’s a twist on the classic mimosa recipe. I’m using non-alcoholic sparkling wine in mine, but this perfect breakfast-in-bed beverage works as a dessert, too!
- Avocado Toast—Yes, it’s a trendy breakfast, but it is SOOOOO good. I add a little something to the regular avocado toast, so you get a full breakfast that will keep you satisfied all morning. Healthy and indulgent! It’s the best of both worlds.
The recipes in the Mother’s Day Menu class are so easy to learn. You don’t have to worry about a thing, even if you’ve never cooked before by following our video. Before you know it, you’ll have a complete brunch on the table.
- French Toast Casserole—This is the easiest French toast recipe you will ever make. Mixed berries give this a very spring-like appearance. I like to serve it in a bowl, with maple syrup. Yum!
- Strawberry Crepes—Sprinkled with sugar and topped with yummy, beautiful strawberries, you won’t believe how delicious this is. And the best part? It’s not nearly as tricky as it seems. All you need is a blender and a skillet.
And don’t forget, you get more than just the video class. You get the accompanying digital cookbook with full-color pictures of each recipe, and you get all the instructions in written form—read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
And your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry gives you instant access to the entire library of cooking classes, cookbooks, and special collections. Additional cooking classes include:
- How to Host a Ladies’ Lunch—Entertain with confidence. Get a full menu of recipes, from finger foods to cocktails and desserts, in this ultimate guide to hosting your next fancy affair.
- Recipes for Spring—Springtime recipes always bring some cheer! Learn how to work seasonal produce into your cooking for flavorful dishes you’ll want to make again and again.
- All About Chocolate—Homemade Brownie Truffles. Molten Lava Cakes. Need we say more? You’ll be a bona fide chocolatier by the time you’re done with this class.
- Cooking with Wine—You’ll feel like a 5-star chef after this class. Find out how to add flavor and pizazz to a dish with the right wine. (And don’t miss the bonus dessert recipe!)
- How to Use a Multicooker—Do you know how to make the most of your multicooker? Learn everything you need about making delicious, quick meals, including a 4-minute mac and cheese!
- All About Homemade Frosting—Homemade frosting is the way to go if you want something extra special for your next cake, cookies, or pastries. Learn how to make five different frostings, how to color them the way you want, and how to decorate without stress.
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to an entire library of recipes and cooking content with your Premium Charter Membership—just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you can access my complete library of instructional cooking classes that you can stream 24/7, anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose, plus instant access to the digital libraries of cookbooks and magazines!
My classes not only cover the basics for beginner cooks, but also deliver advanced tips and techniques so you can master every recipe and skill. And the gourmet recipes that accompany each class have been carefully tested and are guaranteed to make your mouth water. I’ll show you step-by-step how to prepare and cook each dish, delivering my cooking knowledge and skills to you in fun, informative videos.
Your Premium Charter Membership gives you unlimited access to all my cooking and recipe content, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want to know about proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques that have been professionally tested by me and the RecipeLion team? How about recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get all that—and more—with my recipes, cooking classes, cookbooks, magazines and special collections, including:
- Hasselback Potatoes
- Fried Cheese Curds
- Classic French Macarons
- Italian Beef Sandwiches
- Plus, hundreds of additional recipes!
- COOKING CLASSES:
- Mexican Cooking
- How to Cook Seafood
- Cooking for Kids
- Plus, more than 30 additional classes!
- Make Your Own Pizza
- How to Use a Multicooker
- Hosting a Brunch
- Introduction to Sauces
- Plus, more than 30 additional cookbooks!
- MAGAZINE ISSUES:
- Access to full digital library of back issues
- Special cooking tips and tricks
- Loaded with recipes and cooking techniques
- Access to upcoming year of new magazine issues
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS:
- Dinner Party
- Skills 101
- Romantic Dinners
And the library of classes, cookbooks, and magazines includes vivid detail of exactly how to make dishes, how to execute tricky techniques, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
My goal with this brand new cooking club is to help aspiring chefs improve their skills with step-by-step instructions to tackle every recipe. I’m all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with professionally tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again while honing your skill. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new meals you’ve never tried before.
As a member of the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll benefit from my years of experience as a chef and cookbook author: I earned my Master’s Degree in Culinary Arts from Auguste Escoffier in France, won Food Network’s Cutthroat Kitchen in 2015, and have also appeared on Food Network Star. I’ve worked with big names in food and cooking, such as Christian Etienne, Thomas Keller, and Martha Stewart.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll have me as your very own personal teacher and coach who will guide you to becoming the best cook you can be.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 30 of my video cooking classes in our library. These classes are on-demand and viewable on any device. Each class includes a digital cookbook with all of the class recipes. Plus, select classes come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- A brand new cooking class, every week to keep you expanding your cooking skills and adding new recipes to your repertoire- 52 new classes coming up over the next year!
- Full and immediate access to more than 30 cookbooks in the digital library, and a new cookbook released every week—you’ll get 52 new cookbooks over the coming year!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues.
- Previews of each cooking class to give you a taste of the recipes you’ll cook and the skills you’ll learn, so you can choose which class to take next.
- Professionally tested recipes included with every cooking class in a printable PDF format. Access hundreds of gourmet recipes right now!
- Special collections of cooking classes and recipes that are themed around your favorite topics, such as “Baking,” “Romantic Dinners,” and “Dinner Party.”
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques from me that I use every day as a professional chef!
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner cook looking to improve your skills or an advanced cook who wants new and exciting recipes. The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to every experience level, from basic tips and skills to intermediate techniques. Here are just a few of the benefits you will enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll be instantly connected to me as your personal teacher to improve your cooking skills.
- You’ll have access to delicious, test kitchen–approved recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll ditch any fears or reservations you have about cooking tricky dishes, like scallops and French macarons, with my handy tips and step-by-step instructions.
- You’ll have instant access to my recipes and cooking videos, so you can improve your cooking skills at home or when you’re on the go.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cooking classes, access to upcoming weekly classes, and access to numerous free printable recipes that have been professionally tested, access to the library of cookbooks and upcoming cookbooks being released weekly, and full access to our cooking magazine library and the upcoming year of new magazine issues.
When we created this new club for aspiring chefs like you, I insisted that we make it easy to use and packed with all the cooking tips, tricks, and recipes that you’ll need to become a whiz in the kitchen and impress your family and friends with your cooking skills! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer, RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the cooking instruction you could ever need, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 30 past cooking classes and cookbooks, plus dozens of recipes and magazine issues—this is a great deal!