The May/June Issue of RecipeLion is Now Available to View
Summer Recipes from Chef Addie
Enjoy the balmy summer breeze, entire days spent outside, and the final season of Game of Thrones accompanied by some mouthwatering summer eats.
From RecipeLion Magazine: May/June 2019
Dear Aspiring Chef,
This time of year is one marked by transitions. For kids and teens, another school year is drawing to a close as they prepare themselves for summer life with camps, retail jobs, internships, and more. Television shows reach their exciting (or starkly disappointing) conclusions for the season as baseball games take over the airwaves. Calendars fill up with camping trips, barbecues, beach excursions, and vacations.
The summer lifestyle is sweet and fleeting, which means you need to take full advantage of your favorite seasonal dishes while you can!
Peak strawberry season is in June, so we included seven strawberry recipes in this issue of RecipeLion Magazine to help you put those extra pints to use. If you can’t get enough of those campfire s’mores, we have an array of s’more-flavored treats you need to try. And for the potlucks and barbecues in store for your weekends, we have grilling recipes and bring-along casseroles, so you’ll always be prepared.
Plus, if you’ve ever been too nervous to try creating a recipe of your own, we have some tricks and tips to help you modify a recipe to better fit your needs.
With summer inching its way in, it’s almost time for street fairs and festivals to start making their way around the country. And, of course, with those festivals comes an array of tasty foods. One of our favorites has to be Street Corn. With a slight char and a creamy, cheesy topping, this is one dish you’ll be glad to make all year round. We’ll show you everything you need to make this recipe, along with the rest of our favorite summer recipes, when you join the RecipeLion Gold Club. Plus you’ll get instant access to every recipe in the RecipeLion Magazine library.
From the fairs at public parks to your own patio, outdoor cooking is a must on these long summer days, and you can’t go wrong with kebabs. In these Beer-Soaked Steak Kebabs, the beer marinade adds a distinct flavor to the steak that can be hard to achieve otherwise. We recommend getting the marinade ready in the morning, four to six hours before guests start arriving, and then finish arranging the kebab after for a picture-perfect finish. Join today and get instant digital access to this recipe in the RecipeLion Magazine library.
And summer wouldn’t be complete without s’mores! The only combination better than chocolate and marshmallows might be chocolate and peanut butter. Mix all three together in our Peanut Butter S’mores recipe, and you have perfection. Don’t be surprised if your family decides to opt for all peanut butter cups at your next camping trip over chocolate bars!
See all five of our favorite s’mores recipes that can be layered, baked, or roasted over a fire in the May/June issue of RecipeLion Magazine.
Join today and get instant digital access to all of these recipes in the RecipeLion Magazine library.
The May/June issue of RecipeLion Magazine has a whole selection of recipes for a crowd. You can feel confident going into all of your summer barbecues with potluck dishes your friends and family will love! Whether or not you share the recipe is up to you! You’ll get crowd-pleasing favorites like:
- Salad for a Crowd — What’s a salad doing in the potluck casserole feature? Well, you prep this entire dish inside of a 9 x 13-inch baking dish! Not only does it make it super easy to travel with, but it’s also simple to store and serve.
- Two-Cheese Bacon Mac — The only thing that can make macaroni and cheese even more enticing is when it’s loaded up with bacon. This recipe calls for two different kinds of cheese, creating a richer, more complex flavor than any kind of powdered cheese packet and is topped off with crunchy, salty bacon.
- Ravioli Pizza Bake — It’s a beautiful thing when comfort foods collide. This recipe combines stuffed ravioli with your favorite pizza fix-ins like tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, and red pepper flakes. If you want to make this dish even more fun, feel free to add in your favorite pizza topping, such as pepperoni, green peppers, or onions!
Other sections in the May/June issue of RecipeLion Magazine include 1 Fruit, 7 Recipes, Please, Sir, Can I Have S’more?, Best Bring-Along Casseroles, and Fire Up the Grill. There are 25 delicious summer recipes available at your fingertips and immediately available to view when you join the RecipeLion Gold Club.
The May/June issue of RecipeLion Magazine also features a special editorial by Jessica Thelander. She’ll teach you how to modify recipes yourself whether you want to skip an allergen, you want to make a healthier version, or you simply want to get creative in the kitchen.
There are plenty of reasons why someone might want to modify a recipe, but it’s natural to feel nervous about the prospect of messing with a tried-and-true formula. After all, if you’re going to stock up on all of these ingredients and take the time to make something from scratch, you want to make sure it turns out delicious.
The next time you’re waffling about whether or not to change a recipe, Thelander’s How to Modify a Recipe feature will help you feel more confident about taking the plunge.
Join today and get instant digital access to all of the content in the May/June issue of RecipeLion Magazine.
Get all 25 recipes from our May/June issue of RecipeLion Magazine when you join today. When you choose a Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club you’ll get much more than just the magazine—you’ll get instant access to our entire library of video cooking classes, recipes, and cookbooks!
Get instant access to an entire library of more than 60 cookbooks filled with hundreds of quick-and-easy recipes that are printable and family friendly—with your Charter Gold Club Membership for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you’ll have instant access to our complete library of hundreds of recipes anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—plus, these recipes are easy to print, so you can handle them in the kitchen when preparing the dishes … and save the printed versions of recipes for later when you want to make a dish again!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Recipes that are confirmed to be quick and easy, so that you can easily make them yourself at home
- Dishes that have passed the taste test with people of all ages, so you’re certain to have delicious meals to please your family and friends
- Tips and techniques for everyday cooks—ideas that will help you save time and improve your skills while preparing tasty meals
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. Our team tests every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time, are quick and easy to prepare, and have readily available ingredients!
With two young children, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver easy-to-make meals—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to hundreds and hundreds of recipes, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get that—and more—from the more than 60 cookbooks, packed with recipes that include:
- 21 Perfect Pasta Recipes for Every Night of the Week
- 16 Must-Make Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 18 Mouth-Watering Slow-Cooker Stunners
- 19 Fast-and-Fresh Seafood Recipes
- 16 Quick-and-Easy Great Beef Recipes
- 20 Chicken Recipes Your Family Will Love (and never had before!)
- 9 Foolproof Soup & Stew Recipes
- 9 Make-Ahead Casserole Recipes
- 19 Different Dishes from Around the World
- 30-Minute Meals for the Everyday Cook
- 12 Ways to Make Tasty Potato Side Dishes
- 5 Delicious Dip Recipes
- 25 Vegetable Side-Dish Recipes
- 7 Quick-and-Easy Mexican Recipes
- 8 New Ways to Cook Eggs for Breakfast
- 29 Desserts You’ve Never Had Before
- 27 Appetizers that Go with Any Dinner
- 18 Make-Ahead Meals
- 17 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes
- 14 Different Ideas to Cook from Your Garden
- 27 Easy-to-Make, Kid-Approved Recipes
And hundreds and hundreds of more recipes that you can access in an instant!
And every recipe includes easy-to-follow instructions, ingredients you might already have on-hand, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
RecipeLion Gold Club Charter Membership also includes a subscription to RecipeLion Magazine, filled with even more recipes for easy-to-make and tasty dishes! You’ll have immediate access to the digital library of magazine issues, and you’ll get a subscription to the upcoming year of new issues.
The magazine recipes are easy to download and print, too, and include these top dishes from past issues:
- Surprise Butternut Squash Soup
- 20-Minute Spinach Chicken Parm
- Chunky Mashed Potatoes
- Apple Nut Pie
- Spiced Meatballs
- Tex-Mex 7-Layer Dip
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
- Grilled Personal Pizzas
- Beef and Broccoli Casserole
- Shortcut Chicken Fried Rice
- Lemon-Honey Chicken
- White Wine Shrimp Pasta
And you’ll get hundreds of recipes in the magazine library and in upcoming issues! We always make sure that recipes have been rigorously tested for you, for both ease-of-making and deliciousness.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help everyday cooks with recipes that are easy to access, easy to prepare, and guaranteed to taste good. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again, and even find ways to customize the recipes for your own tastes or to please your family. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new recipes you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 60 cookbooks in our library, filled with hundreds and hundreds of printable recipes. Plus, some cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues, also filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes.
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques to help the everyday cook!
- OUR GUARANTEE: Every recipe has been rigorously tested, so that you’re guaranteed to have quick-and-easy recipes that are also delicious.
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to the at-home everyday cook. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll have access to hundreds and hundreds of delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll get every new upcoming issue of RecipeLion Magazine, plus access to the magazine digital library of back issues, all filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes—hundreds of tasty dishes that will please any crowd.
- You’ll have instant access to all these recipes, and every one of them is printable, so you can print them out and use them wherever you’re cooking.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cookbooks that are filled with hundreds and hundreds of quick-and-easy printable recipes that have been rigorously tested for ease of preparation and deliciousness!
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the recipes you’ll need to satisfy your family and friends! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer
RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the recipes we have, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 60 cookbooks, filled with hundreds and hundreds of recipes—this is a great deal!