The March/April Issue of RecipeLion Magazine is Available to View
25 Spring Recipes from Chef Addie
While some see spring as just another stepping stone to the boon of summer, it’s really a hidden gem all its own.
From RecipeLion Magazine: March/April 2019
Dear Aspiring Chef,
There is light at the end of the tunnel! I know I get quite antsy by the time spring rolls around, eyeing summer dresses and open-toed shoes with a growing wistfulness. Spring also signals us to shed those starchy, cheesy foods that brought us warmth during our months of hibernation and start welcoming brighter, fresher foods like lemons into our cooking. (And when winter inevitably stretches longer than it should, you can find comfort in our selection of take-out recipes!)
It’s also a time to start thinking ahead to big family meals. Whether you’re hosting a casual brunch or attending a family dinner, you’ll find a selection of breakfast and dessert recipes that will appeal to anyone in the family, from age 9 to 90!
I invite you to bask in the culinary delights of late spring! Below are a few recipes from our March/April 2019 issue.
With spring in the air, there’s no better way to brush away the winter chill than with citrus and salmon. This Simple Lemon Salmon with a Side Salad is chock full of vitamins and minerals, and salmon is proven to help with weight control, inflammation, and more. Plus it just tastes good! Here we’ve paired the salad with a homemade vinaigrette for a lunch or dinner recipe you can feel good about.
I’ll show you step-by-step how to make this, as well as two dozen more easy and tasty recipes, when you subscribe to RecipeLion Magazine. You’ll get instant access to every recipe in the March/April issue in the RecipeLion Magazine issue library.
Even with spring starting to warm things up, we can still get a chilly night now and then. That mix of cool and warm can make it tricky to find the perfect spring soup, but this Lemon Chicken Soup is just the thing. This dish finds the happy medium between comforting and light with wholesome veggies mixed into a heartwarming chicken soup. Join right now and you’ll get instant digital access to this recipe in the RecipeLion Magazine issue library.
No spring dinner table would be complete without dessert, especially one as easy as these Lemon Cake Mix Cookies. Using cake mix to make cookies is actually one of our favorite tricks here in the test kitchen. The cookies tend to come out a bit lighter and fluffier than with a standard cookie recipe.
Get all ten dessert recipes (the macaroons are so good!) in the March/April issue of RecipeLion Magazine.
Join today and get instant digital access to all of these recipes in the RecipeLion Magazine issue library.
The March/April issue of RecipeLion Magazine also features some of our breakfast favorites. You’ll start the day in the best way possible with these spring-inspired dishes that offer plenty of tasty energy for those cool spring mornings. Discover new family favorites like:
- Berry-Oat Breakfast Bake— Does anything brighten up a morning more than a variety of berries? This dish adds a colorful burst to your day, and gives you plenty of healthy nutrients, so you’re ready to conquer the day!
- Overnight French Toast Bake— There’s nothing better than sitting down to a made-from-scratch breakfast, but do you really want to get up extra early to cook? Now you don’t have to. With this breakfast recipe, you do all the prep work the night before and let the flavors soak in. Then just pop it in the oven in the morning.
- Southern Biscuits ‘n’ Gravy Casserole— This diner classic is easy and simple to make in your own kitchen. You can take a shortcut and use canned biscuits, or if you’d rather make biscuits from scratch, feel free! Serve this piping hot out of the oven on a chilly spring day to really hit the spot.
What else can you get in the March/April issue of RecipeLion Magazine? Along with plenty of delicious full-color pictures of each dish, you get 7 Lovely Lemon Recipes, Take-Out Fake-Out, We’re Calling It…Breakfast>Dinner, and Steal the Show with Easter Desserts (which, for the record, are crowd pleasers any time of year). In all, you get 25 delicious spring recipes available at your fingertips and immediately available to view and download, when you subscribe to RecipeLion Magazine.
Better yet, when you choose a Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll get much more than the 25 recipes in this magazine issue. You get instant access to our entire library of video cooking classes, cookbooks, and special collections.
Get instant access to an entire library of recipes and cooking content with your Premium Charter Membership—just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you can access my complete library of instructional cooking classes that you can stream 24/7, anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose, plus instant access to the digital libraries of cookbooks and magazines!
My classes not only cover the basics for beginner cooks, but also deliver advanced tips and techniques so you can master every recipe and skill. And the gourmet recipes that accompany each class have been carefully tested and are guaranteed to make your mouth water. I’ll show you step-by-step how to prepare and cook each dish, delivering my cooking knowledge and skills to you in fun, informative videos.
Your Premium Charter Membership gives you unlimited access to all my cooking and recipe content, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want to know about proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques that have been professionally tested by me and the RecipeLion team? How about recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get all that—and more—with my recipes, cooking classes, cookbooks, magazines and special collections, including:
- Hasselback Potatoes
- Fried Cheese Curds
- Classic French Macarons
- Italian Beef Sandwiches
- Plus, hundreds of additional recipes!
- COOKING CLASSES:
- Mexican Cooking
- How to Cook Seafood
- Cooking for Kids
- Plus, more than 30 additional classes!
- Make Your Own Pizza
- How to Use a Multicooker
- Hosting a Brunch
- Introduction to Sauces
- Plus, more than 30 additional cookbooks!
- MAGAZINE ISSUES:
- Access to full digital library of back issues
- Special cooking tips and tricks
- Loaded with recipes and cooking techniques
- Access to upcoming year of new magazine issues
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS:
- Dinner Party
- Skills 101
- Romantic Dinners
And the library of classes, cookbooks, and magazines includes vivid detail of exactly how to make dishes, how to execute tricky techniques, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
My goal with this brand new cooking club is to help aspiring chefs improve their skills with step-by-step instructions to tackle every recipe. I’m all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with professionally tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again while honing your skill. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new meals you’ve never tried before.
As a member of the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll benefit from my years of experience as a chef and cookbook author: I earned my Master’s Degree in Culinary Arts from Auguste Escoffier in France, won Food Network’s Cutthroat Kitchen in 2015, and have also appeared on Food Network Star. I’ve worked with big names in food and cooking, such as Christian Etienne, Thomas Keller, and Martha Stewart.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll have me as your very own personal teacher and coach who will guide you to becoming the best cook you can be.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 30 of my video cooking classes in our library. These classes are on-demand and viewable on any device. Each class includes a digital cookbook with all of the class recipes. Plus, select classes come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- A brand new cooking class, every week to keep you expanding your cooking skills and adding new recipes to your repertoire- 52 new classes coming up over the next year!
- Full and immediate access to more than 30 cookbooks in the digital library, and a new cookbook released every week—you’ll get 52 new cookbooks over the coming year!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues.
- Previews of each cooking class to give you a taste of the recipes you’ll cook and the skills you’ll learn, so you can choose which class to take next.
- Professionally tested recipes included with every cooking class in a printable PDF format. Access hundreds of gourmet recipes right now!
- Special collections of cooking classes and recipes that are themed around your favorite topics, such as “Baking,” “Romantic Dinners,” and “Dinner Party.”
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques from me that I use every day as a professional chef!
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner cook looking to improve your skills or an advanced cook who wants new and exciting recipes. The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to every experience level, from basic tips and skills to intermediate techniques. Here are just a few of the benefits you will enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll be instantly connected to me as your personal teacher to improve your cooking skills.
- You’ll have access to delicious, test kitchen–approved recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll ditch any fears or reservations you have about cooking tricky dishes, like scallops and French macarons, with my handy tips and step-by-step instructions.
- You’ll have instant access to my recipes and cooking videos, so you can improve your cooking skills at home or when you’re on the go.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cooking classes, access to upcoming weekly classes, and access to numerous free printable recipes that have been professionally tested, access to the library of cookbooks and upcoming cookbooks being released weekly, and full access to our cooking magazine library and the upcoming year of new magazine issues.
When we created this new club for aspiring chefs like you, I insisted that we make it easy to use and packed with all the cooking tips, tricks, and recipes that you’ll need to become a whiz in the kitchen and impress your family and friends with your cooking skills! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer, RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the cooking instruction you could ever need, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 30 past cooking classes and cookbooks, plus dozens of recipes and magazine issues—this is a great deal!