New Cooking Class — Just Released!
Perfect for birthday parties or fancy soirées, pizza is not only versatile, it may be the most universally loved food we know. Join me, Chef Addie Gundry, and find out how to make a delicious pizza right in your own kitchen.
From the Cooking Class: Make Your Own Pizza
Dear Pizza Lover,
Where can you get the best pizza in town? If you live somewhere with a lot of pizza options, you’ll probably get some strong opinions, and maybe even a good debate: what is the best pizza topping? Does pineapple really belong on pizza?
I don’t know that there will ever be agreement about that, but I can tell you one thing that everyone will agree on every single time: homemade pizza. Tell people you make your own pizza—and pizza crust—and their eyes light up with wonder like you’re a mythical creature. What’s really cool, though, is that it isn’t actually that hard. Just plan far enough in advance to let your dough rise, and everything else is easy.
Sure. You can grab a frozen pizza or order out, but homemade pizza is a guaranteed crowd-pleaser. And you can make it with the kids, so they can put their favorite toppings on or have a pizza-making party with your friends and, well, everyone can put their favorite toppings on!
In this class, I’ll show you how to make pizza from start to finish from a foolproof pizza dough to a Chicago-style deep dish pie that’ll knock your socks off. Find out how to get the whole family involved, and start making dinners that make everyone happy—all in the RecipeLion Cooking Club’s Make Your Own Pizza streaming-video cooking class with me, Chef Addie Gundry!
The class starts with my favorite: Chicago Deep Dish Pizza! I live close to Chicago, so this one is close to my heart, and I’m soooo excited to show you how to make this recipe. Chicago Deep Dish is, of course, the best pizza in the world. A springform pan is one key to making this, but wait until you see how we make the dough! You’re going to love this one!
For the dough, mix your flour, yeast, water, cornmeal, olive oil, canola oil, melted butter, and salt all together. It takes about seven minutes in a stand mixer to get the right consistency, but you can knead it by hand, too. When it’s ready, let it rise for about an hour, then push it into your springform pan.
Spread your sauce on the dough. (I like using fire-roasted tomatoes instead of regular pizza sauce, but the great thing about pizza is that you can make it pretty much however you like.) Then add the grated mozzarella and fresh mozzarella. Bake at 425 degrees.
When it’s ready, take the pizza out of the oven, and let it cool for about 10 minutes, then sprinkle on Italian seasoning and a little red pepper. Remove your pizza from the springform pan, slice it, and enjoy!
The Make Your Own Pizza class includes six total recipes. You’ll get the complete recipes, instructions, and full-color pictures for each of these pizzas. In addition to the Chicago Deep Dish Pizza recipe, you’ll get:
- BLT Pizza—Appetizer pizza? Not only is it real, it’s also a lot of fun to make (and eat!). Pre-cooked dough makes this a snap to put together, and it’s a hit at parties.
- Basic Pizza Dough—Once you can make a basic pizza dough, the possibilities are almost endless. Let it rise, roll it out, and you have the base for your own signature pizza.
- BBQ Chicken Pizza—I use BBQ sauce in place of tomato sauce for this pizza, and I also opt for Gouda cheese because I love the way it tastes with chicken. Thinly sliced red onions and cilantro make this an eye-catching pizza at any gathering.
To round out your Make Your Own Pizza class, you’ll get two more delicious and unique pizza recipes.
- Dessert Pizza—Pizza dough is the perfect blank slate to make any kind of pizza you want, including a dessert pizza! The one I’ll show you here is a streusel pizza. Combine flour, sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, and butter for an exquisite taste experience. Drizzle with buttercream frosting for a truly decadent pizza! It’s the perfect sweet treat!
- Calzones—Fill these with ricotta, mozzarella, and your favorite pizza toppings, roll them up, put them in the oven, and you have a party ready to roll. These are really perfect for any occasion.
Along with your video class, you’ll get the accompanying digital Cookbook, all the class’s recipes and instructions in written form, and full-color pictures of each dish—read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
And your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry instantly gives you full access to the entire library of cooking classes, recipes, and special collections. Additional cooking classes include:
- Introduction to Sauces—A good sauce can turn a good meal into a miracle, and these are some of my favorite sauces! Learn everything you need to start making delicious sauces right in your own kitchen.
- How to Season Food—Spices, dried herbs, or fresh herbs? Find out how to make any dish better – and how to keep from going overboard!
- Italian Cooking—The perfect accompaniment to learning sauces! Find out how to make the cuisine that’s adored throughout the world!
- Bartending 101—Whether it’s a holiday, a birthday, or dinner party, it’s always good to have a few drink recipes ready to go. Learn to make some of the classic drinks and find out what goes into a fully stocked bar.
- Game Day Go-Tos—Have your friends over to watch the game, then impress them with these perfect game day snacks and treats, from mozzarella sticks to hot wings.
- Knife Skills—Learn about the different types of knives you can use, and how to apply them in the kitchen.
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to an entire library of more than 75 cookbooks filled with hundreds of quick-and-easy recipes that are printable and family friendly—with your Charter Gold Club Membership for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you’ll have instant access to our complete library of hundreds of recipes anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—plus, these recipes are easy to print, so you can handle them in the kitchen when preparing the dishes … and save the printed versions of recipes for later when you want to make a dish again!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Recipes that are confirmed to be quick and easy, so that you can easily make them yourself at home
- Dishes that have passed the taste test with people of all ages, so you’re certain to have delicious meals to please your family and friends
- Tips and techniques for everyday cooks—ideas that will help you save time and improve your skills while preparing tasty meals
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. Our team tests every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time, are quick and easy to prepare, and have readily available ingredients!
With two young children, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver easy-to-make meals—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to hundreds and hundreds of recipes, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get that—and more—from the more than 75 cookbooks, packed with recipes that include:
- 21 Perfect Pasta Recipes for Every Night of the Week
- 16 Must-Make Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 18 Mouth-Watering Slow-Cooker Stunners
- 19 Fast-and-Fresh Seafood Recipes
- 16 Quick-and-Easy Great Beef Recipes
- 20 Chicken Recipes Your Family Will Love (and never had before!)
- 9 Foolproof Soup & Stew Recipes
- 9 Make-Ahead Casserole Recipes
- 19 Different Dishes from Around the World
- 30-Minute Meals for the Everyday Cook
- 12 Ways to Make Tasty Potato Side Dishes
- 5 Delicious Dip Recipes
- 25 Vegetable Side-Dish Recipes
- 7 Quick-and-Easy Mexican Recipes
- 8 New Ways to Cook Eggs for Breakfast
- 29 Desserts You’ve Never Had Before
- 27 Appetizers that Go with Any Dinner
- 18 Make-Ahead Meals
- 17 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes
- 14 Different Ideas to Cook from Your Garden
- 27 Easy-to-Make, Kid-Approved Recipes
And hundreds and hundreds of more recipes that you can access in an instant!
And every recipe includes easy-to-follow instructions, ingredients you might already have on-hand, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
RecipeLion Gold Club Charter Membership also includes a subscription to RecipeLion Magazine, filled with even more recipes for easy-to-make and tasty dishes! You’ll have immediate access to the digital library of magazine issues, and you’ll get a subscription to the upcoming year of new issues.
The magazine recipes are easy to download and print, too, and include these top dishes from past issues:
- Surprise Butternut Squash Soup
- 20-Minute Spinach Chicken Parm
- Chunky Mashed Potatoes
- Apple Nut Pie
- Spiced Meatballs
- Tex-Mex 7-Layer Dip
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
- Grilled Personal Pizzas
- Beef and Broccoli Casserole
- Shortcut Chicken Fried Rice
- Lemon-Honey Chicken
- White Wine Shrimp Pasta
And you’ll get hundreds of recipes in the magazine library and in upcoming issues! We always make sure that recipes have been rigorously tested for you, for both ease-of-making and deliciousness.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help everyday cooks with recipes that are easy to access, easy to prepare, and guaranteed to taste good. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again, and even find ways to customize the recipes for your own tastes or to please your family. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new recipes you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 75 cookbooks in our library, filled with hundreds and hundreds of printable recipes. Plus, some cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues, also filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes.
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques to help the everyday cook!
- OUR GUARANTEE: Every recipe has been rigorously tested, so that you’re guaranteed to have quick-and-easy recipes that are also delicious.
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to the at-home everyday cook. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll have access to hundreds and hundreds of delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll get every new upcoming issue of RecipeLion Magazine, plus access to the magazine digital library of back issues, all filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes—hundreds of tasty dishes that will please any crowd.
- You’ll have instant access to all these recipes, and every one of them is printable, so you can print them out and use them wherever you’re cooking.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cookbooks that are filled with hundreds and hundreds of quick-and-easy printable recipes that have been rigorously tested for ease of preparation and deliciousness!
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the recipes you’ll need to satisfy your family and friends! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer
RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the recipes we have, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 75 cookbooks, filled with hundreds and hundreds of recipes—this is a great deal!