New Cooking Class — Just Released!
You can have healthy, delicious meals all week long, no matter how busy your schedule is. Join me, Chef Addie Gundry, and find out how to plan ahead and keep your hungry family fed.
From the Cooking Class: Make Ahead Freezer Meals
Dear Basic Member,
A busy weekday schedule doesn’t mean you have to skip out on home-cooked meals. You can make all five of these weeknight delights ahead of time, and freeze them for up to three months. So grab your Ziploc freezer bags, and let’s get cooking!
This class has five recipes that you can make whenever you feel like it, put in the freezer, then serve later when you’re short on time. I do this all the time at home, so I’m really excited to show you how you can enjoy a delicious make-ahead meal every night of the week.
I’ll share with you how to safely freeze and save your meals, along with plenty of tips for ways you can personalize each of these meals to suit your taste. I’ll give you pointers for storing your meals without taking up a lot of freezer space, advice on how to thaw your meals ahead of time, and organization tips that will ensure you can use FIFO (first in, first out), beloved by professional chefs everywhere.
This class is perfect for anyone who loves a good meal, but doesn’t have a lot of time to cook every night. You’ll learn everything you need to enjoy five days of hot, nutritious meals no matter how busy you are—all in the RecipeLion Cooking Club’s Make Ahead Freezer Meals streaming-video cooking class with me, Chef Addie Gundry!
When I wake up with a full day ahead of me, knowing that I don’t have to do any prep for dinner – just empty the bag into the slow cooker – is a huge relief!
Before you fill the ziploc bag, though, grab a marker and label the bag with the meal, the date you make the meal, and the “use by” date. If you’re giving the meal to someone else, then you can also write the cooking instructions on the bag.
To learn everything you need to eat well all week long, watch Make Ahead Freezer Meals—one of many classes in the RecipeLion Cooking Club’s library, which is FREE to access with your Premium Charter Membership!
The Make Ahead Freezer Meals class includes five total recipes. You’ll get the complete recipes and instructions for each of these oh-so-good dishes:
- Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas—Put your chicken breasts, onion, peppers, and seasoning in a bag and shake it up to coat your chicken with the spices. Open the bag back up and add your honey and cider vinegar. Dump the ingredients into a slow cooker, and let your mouth water in anticipation of this tasty dish!
- Mac and Cheese—This is the creamiest mac and cheese you will ever eat. I like to use yellow cheddar, but you can use smoked gouda, white cheddar, or almost any other cheese you like. Talk about the ultimate comfort food!
- Brown Sugar Meatloaf—This is one of my favorite meatloaf recipes. Lining the bottom of your meatloaf pan with brown sugar gives you a sweet glaze on your meatloaf. Worcestershire sauce, along with garlic and onion powder, round out the flavors of this freezer-friendly meatloaf.
And to complete your Make Ahead Freezer Meals class, you’ll get two more freeze-ahead recipes showing you exactly how to make these comfort foods.
- Stuffed Peppers—Filled with rice, ground sausage, salsa verde and cheese, these peppers are a perfect lunch, brunch, or dinner. I like to use big peppers for meal-sized portions, but you could also use smaller bell peppers if you wanted these as a side dish. And if you use a mix of green, red, and yellow peppers, this makes a truly colorful presentation.
- Breakfast Burritos—Dinner isn’t the only meal you can make ahead and freeze! Bring these burritos to work or pop them in the microwave at home. With roasted peppers, onions, and potatoes, this is way more than a basic egg burrito you’ll get at a drive-thru; it really has a lot of flavor and it’s also really healthy.
Along with your video class, you’ll get the accompanying eCookbook, the class’s recipes and instructions in written form, and full-color pictures of each dish—read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
And your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry instantly gives you full access to the entire library of cooking classes, recipes, and special collections. Additional cooking classes include:
- How to Fry Food—This class starts with a Midwestern classic – fried cheese curds!
- How to Cook Chicken—In this deep dive into the vast world of chicken dishes, I’ll take you through seasoning and cooking this versatile dish, from the stovetop to the oven to the grill.
- Affordable Cuts of Meat—Learn how to make delicious meals without spending a fortune at the grocery store.
- Basic Pan Skills—From searing a steak to braising meat, we’ll walk through different ways to use any pan in your kitchen, whether it’s cast iron, stainless steel, or a dutch oven.
- Cast Iron Recipes—Enjoy everything from breakfast to dinner with the magic of cast iron.
- Knife Skills—Learn about the different types of knives you can use, and how to apply them in the kitchen.
- And many, many more!
This single cooking class video preview is just a fraction of what you’ll get with an all-access Premium Charter Membership. Sign up today for the RecipeLion Cooking Club, and you can access my entire library of instructional cooking classes that you can stream 24/7, anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose.
My classes not only cover the basics for beginner cooks, but also deliver advanced tips and techniques so you can master every recipe and skill. And the gourmet recipes that accompany each class have been carefully tested and are guaranteed to make your mouth water. I’ll show you step by step how to prepare and cook each dish, delivering my cooking knowledge and skills to you in fun, informative videos.
Your Premium Charter Membership gives you unlimited access to all my cooking and recipe content, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want to know about proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques that have been professionally tested by me and the RecipeLion team? How about recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get all that—and more—with my cooking classes, special collections, and recipes, including:
- Hasselback Potatoes
- Fried Cheese Curds
- Classic French Macarons
- Italian Beef Sandwiches
- Plus, 100+ additional recipes!
- COOKING CLASSES:
- Mexican Cooking
- How to Cook Seafood
- Cooking for Kids
- Plus, 20+ additional classes!
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS:
- Dinner Party
- Skills 101
And the library of classes, special collections, and recipes includes vivid detail of exactly how to make dishes, how to execute tricky techniques, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
My goal with this brand new cooking club is to help aspiring chefs improve their skills with step-by-step instructions to tackle every recipe. I’m all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with professionally tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again while honing your skill. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new meals you’ve never tried before.
As a member of the RecipeLion Cooking Club, you’ll benefit from my years of experience as a chef and cookbook author: I earned my Master’s Degree in Culinary Arts from Auguste Escoffier in France, won Food Network’s Cutthroat Kitchen in 2015, and have also appeared on Food Network Star. I’ve worked with big names in food and cooking, such as Christian Etienne, Thomas Keller, and Martha Stewart.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry, you’ll have me as your very own personal teacher and coach who will guide you to becoming the best cook you can be.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to dozens of my video cooking classes in our library. These classes are on-demand and viewable on any device. Each class includes a printable eCookbook with all of the class recipes. Plus, select classes come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- A brand new cooking class, every week to keep you expanding your cooking skills and adding new recipes to your repertoire.
- Previews of each cooking class to give you a taste of the recipes you’ll cook and the skills you’ll learn, so you can choose which class to take next.
- Professionally tested recipes included with every cooking class in a printable PDF format. Access 100+ gourmet recipes right now!
- Special collections of cooking classes and recipes that are themed around your favorite topics, such as “Baking,” “Holiday,” and “Dinner Party.”
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques from me that I use every day as a professional chef!
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just $1 a week for your first 12 weeks—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Cooking Club.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner cook looking to improve your skills or an advanced cook who wants new and exciting recipes. The RecipeLion Cooking Club caters to every experience level, from basic tips and skills to intermediate techniques. Here are just a few of the benefits you will enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll be instantly connected to me as your personal teacher to improve your cooking skills.
- You’ll have access to delicious, test kitchen–approved recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll ditch any fears or reservations you have about cooking tricky dishes, like scallops and French macarons, with my handy tips and step-by-step instructions.
- You’ll have instant access to my recipes and cooking videos, so you can improve your cooking skills at home or when you’re on the go.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Cooking Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Premium Charter Member right now—for just $1 per week for the first 12 weeks!
Special Offer: Just $1 per week for 12 weeks—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry!
Sample our video classes and recipes with your Premium Charter Membership. Then you can continue your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cooking classes, access upcoming weekly classes, and access to numerous free printable recipes that have been professionally tested.
When we created this new club for aspiring chefs like you, I insisted that we make it easy to use and packed with all the cooking tips, tricks, and recipes that you’ll need to become a whiz in the kitchen and impress your family and friends with your cooking skills! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry today while this special invitation and low-price offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer, RecipeLion Cooking Club
PS: Get all the cooking instruction you could ever need, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: This special offer of $1 per week for 12 weeks is my way of giving you access to all of my cooking classes on a trial basis. Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your trial membership also gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of past cooking classes—this is the best deal currently available for aspiring chefs and cooking enthusiasts!