Your favorite classic recipes are about to get a whole lot healthier—and tastier! Join me, Chef Addie Gundry, and learn everything you need to start making delicious, healthy meals tonight.
Dear Health-Conscious Cook,
Do you want to make your meals healthy but aren’t sure how to do it without losing all the flavor? Then this class is for you! I’ll go over five family-favorite recipes and show you how to make them healthier with a few small changes. You’ll see how easy it is to turn these classic family meals into dinners that are as tasty as ever and full of good nutrition.
I’ll show you how to make a one-pot tuna casserole and offer healthy suggestions for cutting down on the salt and calories, as well as an easy way to make this a gluten-free meal. Then I’ll give detailed instructions for making a homemade butternut squash “macaroni” that everyone at your table will be clamoring for.
Along with ideas for making your meals lighter, I’ll also share some of my favorite tips for using the right ingredients to spice up your recipes while keeping things light and healthy. And I’ll go over different cooking techniques that will ensure your meals will have plenty of flavor and texture. After a few of these meals, you’ll wonder why anyone ever thought that healthy cooking meant you had to give up on a meal with flavor!
Learn everything you need to know to get started—all in the RecipeLion Cooking Club’s Lightened-Up Favorites streaming-video cooking class with me, Chef Addie Gundry!
One recipe that you find in kitchens all over is meatloaf. In this Turkey Meatloaf recipe, trading ground beef for ground turkey gives you all the flavor and goes light on the fat. Start by dicing half an onion. Add the onion, along with half of a grated zucchini and finely grated carrot to your ground turkey. I also like to season the meatloaf with some Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and, of course, salt and pepper. Mix that together with an egg and bread crumbs (they help bind the meatloaf).
Once everything is mixed, form your meatloaf on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, and bake at 375 degrees for an hour. Top with a healthy ketchup, a sprinkle of parmesan cheese, and basil! Yum!
Bonus tip! You can use a loaf pan for a perfectly shaped meatloaf, but making it free-form can be fun, too!
The Lightened-Up Favorites class includes five total recipes with all of the specific instructions and tips you need, so that it’s clear and easy to make your favorite meals even better. In addition to the Turkey Meatloaf recipe, you’ll get:
- Tuna Casserole with Veggie Pasta—This might just be the best tuna casserole ever! A few minor substitutions and you have a one-pot meal that’s not only easy, not only healthy, but also a crowd favorite.
- Butternut Squash Mac & Cheese—Love mac and cheese? Feel a little guilty and want to make it healthier? Here’s a healthy butternut squash mac and cheese recipe, and you don’t need any special kitchen tools to make it! Learn how to clean and cut your squash with your chef’s knife and how to make a creamy, cheesy sauce with just a few ingredients. Homemade mac and cheese is easy, peasy, and soooo good.
And to complete your Lightened-Up Favorites class, you’ll get two more recipes that are as easy as could be and full of flavor:
- Vegetarian Spinach and Zucchini Ziti—Plenty of spinach, fresh zucchini, tomatoes, and creamy ricotta make a perfectly delicious and beautifully healthy vegetarian ziti. You can add ground turkey or beef, but this version is nice and light.
- Creamy Chicken Pot Pie with Wild Rice— All the great things you love about chicken pot pie but lighter and healthier. Wild rice is the secret behind this delicious casserole.
- Vegetable Roasting Chart—In addition to these five recipes, you’ll also get a vegetable roasting guide. Find out how to cut and prep over a dozen different vegetables, and learn exactly how long to roast them. From sweet potatoes to cherry tomatoes, you’ll never have to guess again how long to roast your favorite veggies.
Along with your video class, you’ll get the accompanying eCookbook PDF, all the class’s recipes and instructions in written form, and full-color pictures of each dish—read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
And your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry instantly gives you full access to the entire library of cooking classes, recipes, and special collections. Additional cooking classes include:
- Italian Cooking—The perfect accompaniment to learning sauces! Find out how to make the cuisine that’s adored throughout the world!
- Dinner for Two—Get five of my favorite recipes for two, starting with a cocktail, and finishing with some tasty homemade fudge.
- How to Season Food—Spices, dried herbs, or fresh herbs? Find out how to make any dish better – and how to keep from going overboard!
- How to Cook Chicken—In this deep dive into the vast world of chicken dishes, I’ll take you through seasoning and cooking this versatile dish, from the stovetop to the oven to the grill.
- Introduction to Sauces—A good sauce can turn a good meal into a miracle, and these are some of my favorite sauces! Learn everything you need to start making delicious sauces right in your own kitchen.
- Knife Skills—Learn about the different types of knives you can use, and how to apply them in the kitchen.
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to an entire library of more than 75 cookbooks filled with hundreds of quick-and-easy recipes that are printable and family friendly—with your Charter Gold Club Membership for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you’ll have instant access to our complete library of hundreds of recipes anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—plus, these recipes are easy to print, so you can handle them in the kitchen when preparing the dishes … and save the printed versions of recipes for later when you want to make a dish again!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Recipes that are confirmed to be quick and easy, so that you can easily make them yourself at home
- Dishes that have passed the taste test with people of all ages, so you’re certain to have delicious meals to please your family and friends
- Tips and techniques for everyday cooks—ideas that will help you save time and improve your skills while preparing tasty meals
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. Our team tests every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time, are quick and easy to prepare, and have readily available ingredients!
With two young children, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver easy-to-make meals—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to hundreds and hundreds of recipes, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get that—and more—from the more than 75 cookbooks, packed with recipes that include:
- 21 Perfect Pasta Recipes for Every Night of the Week
- 16 Must-Make Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 18 Mouth-Watering Slow-Cooker Stunners
- 19 Fast-and-Fresh Seafood Recipes
- 16 Quick-and-Easy Great Beef Recipes
- 20 Chicken Recipes Your Family Will Love (and never had before!)
- 9 Foolproof Soup & Stew Recipes
- 9 Make-Ahead Casserole Recipes
- 19 Different Dishes from Around the World
- 30-Minute Meals for the Everyday Cook
- 12 Ways to Make Tasty Potato Side Dishes
- 5 Delicious Dip Recipes
- 25 Vegetable Side-Dish Recipes
- 7 Quick-and-Easy Mexican Recipes
- 8 New Ways to Cook Eggs for Breakfast
- 29 Desserts You’ve Never Had Before
- 27 Appetizers that Go with Any Dinner
- 18 Make-Ahead Meals
- 17 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes
- 14 Different Ideas to Cook from Your Garden
- 27 Easy-to-Make, Kid-Approved Recipes
And hundreds and hundreds of more recipes that you can access in an instant!
And every recipe includes easy-to-follow instructions, ingredients you might already have on-hand, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
RecipeLion Gold Club Charter Membership also includes a subscription to RecipeLion Magazine, filled with even more recipes for easy-to-make and tasty dishes! You’ll have immediate access to the digital library of magazine issues, and you’ll get a subscription to the upcoming year of new issues.
The magazine recipes are easy to download and print, too, and include these top dishes from past issues:
- Surprise Butternut Squash Soup
- 20-Minute Spinach Chicken Parm
- Chunky Mashed Potatoes
- Apple Nut Pie
- Spiced Meatballs
- Tex-Mex 7-Layer Dip
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
- Grilled Personal Pizzas
- Beef and Broccoli Casserole
- Shortcut Chicken Fried Rice
- Lemon-Honey Chicken
- White Wine Shrimp Pasta
And you’ll get hundreds of recipes in the magazine library and in upcoming issues! We always make sure that recipes have been rigorously tested for you, for both ease-of-making and deliciousness.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help everyday cooks with recipes that are easy to access, easy to prepare, and guaranteed to taste good. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again, and even find ways to customize the recipes for your own tastes or to please your family. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new recipes you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 75 cookbooks in our library, filled with hundreds and hundreds of printable recipes. Plus, some cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues, also filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes.
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques to help the everyday cook!
- OUR GUARANTEE: Every recipe has been rigorously tested, so that you’re guaranteed to have quick-and-easy recipes that are also delicious.
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to the at-home everyday cook. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll have access to hundreds and hundreds of delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll get every new upcoming issue of RecipeLion Magazine, plus access to the magazine digital library of back issues, all filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes—hundreds of tasty dishes that will please any crowd.
- You’ll have instant access to all these recipes, and every one of them is printable, so you can print them out and use them wherever you’re cooking.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cookbooks that are filled with hundreds and hundreds of quick-and-easy printable recipes that have been rigorously tested for ease of preparation and deliciousness!
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the recipes you’ll need to satisfy your family and friends! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer
RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the recipes we have, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 75 cookbooks, filled with hundreds and hundreds of recipes—this is a great deal!