Your favorite classic recipes are about to get a whole lot healthier—and tastier! Join me, Chef Addie Gundry, and learn everything you need to start making delicious, healthy meals tonight.
Dear Health-Conscious Cook,
Do you want to make your meals healthy but aren’t sure how to do it without losing all the flavor? Then this class is for you! I’ll go over five family-favorite recipes and show you how to make them healthier with a few small changes. You’ll see how easy it is to turn these classic family meals into dinners that are as tasty as ever and full of good nutrition.
I’ll show you how to make a one-pot tuna casserole and offer healthy suggestions for cutting down on the salt and calories, as well as an easy way to make this a gluten-free meal. Then I’ll give detailed instructions for making a homemade butternut squash “macaroni” that everyone at your table will be clamoring for.
Along with ideas for making your meals lighter, I’ll also share some of my favorite tips for using the right ingredients to spice up your recipes while keeping things light and healthy. And I’ll go over different cooking techniques that will ensure your meals will have plenty of flavor and texture. After a few of these meals, you’ll wonder why anyone ever thought that healthy cooking meant you had to give up on a meal with flavor!
Learn everything you need to know to get started—all in the RecipeLion Cooking Club’s Lightened-Up Favorites streaming-video cooking class with me, Chef Addie Gundry!
One recipe that you find in kitchens all over is meatloaf. In this Turkey Meatloaf recipe, trading ground beef for ground turkey gives you all the flavor and goes light on the fat. Start by dicing half an onion. Add the onion, along with half of a grated zucchini and finely grated carrot to your ground turkey. I also like to season the meatloaf with some Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and, of course, salt and pepper. Mix that together with an egg and bread crumbs (they help bind the meatloaf).
Once everything is mixed, form your meatloaf on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, and bake at 375 degrees for an hour. Top with a healthy ketchup, a sprinkle of parmesan cheese, and basil! Yum!
Bonus tip! You can use a loaf pan for a perfectly shaped meatloaf, but making it free-form can be fun, too!
The Lightened-Up Favorites class includes five total recipes with all of the specific instructions and tips you need, so that it’s clear and easy to make your favorite meals even better. In addition to the Turkey Meatloaf recipe, you’ll get:
- Tuna Casserole with Veggie Pasta—This might just be the best tuna casserole ever! A few minor substitutions and you have a one-pot meal that’s not only easy, not only healthy, but also a crowd favorite.
- Butternut Squash Mac & Cheese—Love mac and cheese? Feel a little guilty and want to make it healthier? Here’s a healthy butternut squash mac and cheese recipe, and you don’t need any special kitchen tools to make it! Learn how to clean and cut your squash with your chef’s knife and how to make a creamy, cheesy sauce with just a few ingredients. Homemade mac and cheese is easy, peasy, and soooo good.
And to complete your Lightened-Up Favorites class, you’ll get two more recipes that are as easy as could be and full of flavor:
- Vegetarian Spinach and Zucchini Ziti—Plenty of spinach, fresh zucchini, tomatoes, and creamy ricotta make a perfectly delicious and beautifully healthy vegetarian ziti. You can add ground turkey or beef, but this version is nice and light.
- Creamy Chicken Pot Pie with Wild Rice— All the great things you love about chicken pot pie but lighter and healthier. Wild rice is the secret behind this delicious casserole.
- Vegetable Roasting Chart—In addition to these five recipes, you’ll also get a vegetable roasting guide. Find out how to cut and prep over a dozen different vegetables, and learn exactly how long to roast them. From sweet potatoes to cherry tomatoes, you’ll never have to guess again how long to roast your favorite veggies.
Along with your video class, you’ll get the accompanying eCookbook PDF, all the class’s recipes and instructions in written form, and full-color pictures of each dish—read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
And your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry instantly gives you full access to the entire library of cooking classes, recipes, and special collections. Additional cooking classes include:
- Italian Cooking—The perfect accompaniment to learning sauces! Find out how to make the cuisine that’s adored throughout the world!
- Dinner for Two—Get five of my favorite recipes for two, starting with a cocktail, and finishing with some tasty homemade fudge.
- How to Season Food—Spices, dried herbs, or fresh herbs? Find out how to make any dish better – and how to keep from going overboard!
- How to Cook Chicken—In this deep dive into the vast world of chicken dishes, I’ll take you through seasoning and cooking this versatile dish, from the stovetop to the oven to the grill.
- Introduction to Sauces—A good sauce can turn a good meal into a miracle, and these are some of my favorite sauces! Learn everything you need to start making delicious sauces right in your own kitchen.
- Knife Skills—Learn about the different types of knives you can use, and how to apply them in the kitchen.
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to an entire library of recipes and cooking content with your Premium Charter Membership—just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you can access my complete library of instructional cooking classes that you can stream 24/7, anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose, plus instant access to the digital libraries of cookbooks and magazines!
My classes not only cover the basics for beginner cooks, but also deliver advanced tips and techniques so you can master every recipe and skill. And the gourmet recipes that accompany each class have been carefully tested and are guaranteed to make your mouth water. I’ll show you step-by-step how to prepare and cook each dish, delivering my cooking knowledge and skills to you in fun, informative videos.
Your Premium Charter Membership gives you unlimited access to all my cooking and recipe content, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want to know about proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques that have been professionally tested by me and the RecipeLion team? How about recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get all that—and more—with my recipes, cooking classes, cookbooks, magazines and special collections, including:
- Hasselback Potatoes
- Fried Cheese Curds
- Classic French Macarons
- Italian Beef Sandwiches
- Plus, hundreds of additional recipes!
- COOKING CLASSES:
- Mexican Cooking
- How to Cook Seafood
- Cooking for Kids
- Plus, more than 30 additional classes!
- Make Your Own Pizza
- How to Use a Multicooker
- Hosting a Brunch
- Introduction to Sauces
- Plus, more than 30 additional cookbooks!
- MAGAZINE ISSUES:
- Access to full digital library of back issues
- Special cooking tips and tricks
- Loaded with recipes and cooking techniques
- Access to upcoming year of new magazine issues
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS:
- Dinner Party
- Skills 101
- Romantic Dinners
And the library of classes, cookbooks, and magazines includes vivid detail of exactly how to make dishes, how to execute tricky techniques, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
My goal with this brand new cooking club is to help aspiring chefs improve their skills with step-by-step instructions to tackle every recipe. I’m all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with professionally tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again while honing your skill. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new meals you’ve never tried before.
As a member of the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll benefit from my years of experience as a chef and cookbook author: I earned my Master’s Degree in Culinary Arts from Auguste Escoffier in France, won Food Network’s Cutthroat Kitchen in 2015, and have also appeared on Food Network Star. I’ve worked with big names in food and cooking, such as Christian Etienne, Thomas Keller, and Martha Stewart.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll have me as your very own personal teacher and coach who will guide you to becoming the best cook you can be.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 30 of my video cooking classes in our library. These classes are on-demand and viewable on any device. Each class includes a digital cookbook with all of the class recipes. Plus, select classes come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- A brand new cooking class, every week to keep you expanding your cooking skills and adding new recipes to your repertoire- 52 new classes coming up over the next year!
- Full and immediate access to more than 30 cookbooks in the digital library, and a new cookbook released every week—you’ll get 52 new cookbooks over the coming year!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues.
- Previews of each cooking class to give you a taste of the recipes you’ll cook and the skills you’ll learn, so you can choose which class to take next.
- Professionally tested recipes included with every cooking class in a printable PDF format. Access hundreds of gourmet recipes right now!
- Special collections of cooking classes and recipes that are themed around your favorite topics, such as “Baking,” “Romantic Dinners,” and “Dinner Party.”
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques from me that I use every day as a professional chef!
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner cook looking to improve your skills or an advanced cook who wants new and exciting recipes. The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to every experience level, from basic tips and skills to intermediate techniques. Here are just a few of the benefits you will enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll be instantly connected to me as your personal teacher to improve your cooking skills.
- You’ll have access to delicious, test kitchen–approved recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll ditch any fears or reservations you have about cooking tricky dishes, like scallops and French macarons, with my handy tips and step-by-step instructions.
- You’ll have instant access to my recipes and cooking videos, so you can improve your cooking skills at home or when you’re on the go.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cooking classes, access to upcoming weekly classes, and access to numerous free printable recipes that have been professionally tested, access to the library of cookbooks and upcoming cookbooks being released weekly, and full access to our cooking magazine library and the upcoming year of new magazine issues.
When we created this new club for aspiring chefs like you, I insisted that we make it easy to use and packed with all the cooking tips, tricks, and recipes that you’ll need to become a whiz in the kitchen and impress your family and friends with your cooking skills! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer, RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the cooking instruction you could ever need, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 30 past cooking classes and cookbooks, plus dozens of recipes and magazine issues—this is a great deal!