The July/August Issue of RecipeLion Magazine is Now Available to View
A Mid-Summer Cook’s Dream
Add some sizzle to your summer with recipes you’ll love all season long.
From RecipeLion Magazine: July/August 2019
Dear Aspiring Chef,
Welcome to summer! The summer months give us time to recharge our batteries whether by exploring somewhere new for vacation, heading out to a summer festival, or just enjoying time outside with friends and family. At RecipeLion Magazine we’re here to help you enjoy your summer feasts to the fullest.
We start with a selection of summer salads that range from party-favorite deli salads to green salads you’ll want to bring to work. Then expand your healthy-eating palate by discovering new ways to cook with everyone’s favorite fruit: the avocado! They aren’t just for guacamole—avocados star in a variety of different dishes, including pudding. (Yes, you read that right—chocolate pudding, in fact!)
Next, add a bit of sizzle to your summer with one of our spicy, flavorful buffalo chicken recipes, from a piping hot party dip to a family-style casserole. If you need something to cool down the flavors in our spicy buffalo recipes, then you’ll want to check out our section on sweet Southern desserts. From classic peach cobbler to travel-worthy pecan pie bars, there’s something here for everyone.
Plus, we’re giving “TGIF” a whole new meaning by celebrating our own version of “fried”-day with everything from fried chicken to fried pickles.
Pesto is typically made with basil leaves, and while we include those in this “Eat Your Greens” Pasta, we also add in a couple of other green favorites: spinach and avocado. Adding these vitamin-rich ingredients helps turn an indulgence like pasta into a sneakily healthy meal. And who doesn’t love those? Get this recipe, along with recipes for other summer favorites like Backyard Bash Potato Salad, Spicy Buffalo Chicken Bites, and so many more when you join the RecipeLion Gold Club.
I’ll show you everything you need to know for each one of these recipes, along with the rest of my favorite summer recipes, when you subscribe to RecipeLion Magazine. Plus you’ll get instant access to every recipe in the RecipeLion Magazine library.
And speaking of healthy foods, a lot of deli salads can be deceptively high in calories, particularly the ones with a mayonnaise base. But this Broccoli-Cauliflower Salad is a light (and tasty) version of a deli salad, substituting yogurt for half of the normal mayo. You still get that sweet, creamy taste without weighing the dish down, and you can indulge in an extra helping, guilt-free! Join today and get instant digital access to this recipe in the RecipeLion Magazine issue library!
We can’t go through summer without a delectable Apple Butter Peach Cobbler. Does any fruit scream “summer” more than the peach? This homemade peach cobbler recipe is especially enticing because you make it in the slow cooker, which means you don’t have to worry about heating up the entire house when it’s already 90 degrees out. All you have to worry about is having snacks on hand to curb your hunger as you enjoy the delicious aroma of peaches and apple butter all day.
Don’t miss this, along with the recipes for Caramel Praline Bread Pudding, Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars, and two more sweet southern desserts in the July/August issue of RecipeLion Magazine!
Join today and get instant digital access to all of these recipes in the RecipeLion Magazine library.
The July/August issue of RecipeLion Magazine has a whole selection of delicious summer salads. No more wondering about what to bring for that cookout. These salads will impress everyone at the table. You’ll get refreshing, tasty dishes like:
- Apple-Cherry Salad— Want to know the secret to keeping just about any salad recipe from getting boring? Add fruits and nuts! You get the crisp brightness of the fruit contrasted against a crunchy, nutty flavor for a refreshing pick-me-up.
- Asian Chicken Salad—This is the kind of chicken salad you’d pay WAY too much for at a restaurant. You can make it at home for half the cost. The mix of textures, from the soft orange slices to the crunchy shredded carrots, demonstrates how the different ingredients combine into a harmonious, delicious whole.
- All-Day Tropical Fruit Salad—Even if you can’t travel to a tropical island this summer, you can enjoy tropical flavors. From grapes to pineapples to coconut, this sweet dish is infused with the tastes of the season. You can either serve it right away, or if this dish is part of a party spread, make it the day before and keep it in the fridge. It’ll stay yummy all day long!
Other sections in the July/August issue of RecipeLion Magazine include 5 Treats Sweeter than a Southern Belle, For the Daredevil: Buffalo-Style Faves, TGI “Fried”-Day, and Alert! Alert! Avocados Ahead! In all, you’ll get 25 easy and delicious summer recipes available at your fingertips and immediately available to view and download, when you subscribe to RecipeLion Magazine.
The July/August issue of RecipeLion Magazine also features an indispensable guide to the most important tool in any cook’s kitchen: the knife. Editor Jessica Thelander will help you sort through the different kinds of knives, discover which ones you actually need, and share tips on keeping your knives sharp and ready to use for many years.
Spoiler alert: You really only need five knives. But you’ll need the right five knives. Don’t worry; Thelander’s Stay Sharp: The Ultimate Knife Guide will walk you through choosing the right knives, no matter what your budget is.
This guide will get you ready to head into the kitchen, confident in the knowledge that you have the right tools for any job from slicing to dicing to chopping and paring.
Join right now and get instant access to everything in the July/August issue of RecipeLion Magazine.
The 25 summer recipes from our July/August issue of RecipeLion Magazine are yours when you join today. Choose a Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, and you’ll get much more than just the magazine, you’ll get instant access to our entire library of video cooking classes, recipes, and cookbooks.
Get instant access to an entire library of more than 75 cookbooks filled with hundreds of quick-and-easy recipes that are printable and family friendly—with your Charter Gold Club Membership for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you’ll have instant access to our complete library of hundreds of recipes anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—plus, these recipes are easy to print, so you can handle them in the kitchen when preparing the dishes … and save the printed versions of recipes for later when you want to make a dish again!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Recipes that are confirmed to be quick and easy, so that you can easily make them yourself at home
- Dishes that have passed the taste test with people of all ages, so you’re certain to have delicious meals to please your family and friends
- Tips and techniques for everyday cooks—ideas that will help you save time and improve your skills while preparing tasty meals
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. Our team tests every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time, are quick and easy to prepare, and have readily available ingredients!
With two young children, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver easy-to-make meals—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to hundreds and hundreds of recipes, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get that—and more—from the more than 75 cookbooks, packed with recipes that include:
- 21 Perfect Pasta Recipes for Every Night of the Week
- 16 Must-Make Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 18 Mouth-Watering Slow-Cooker Stunners
- 19 Fast-and-Fresh Seafood Recipes
- 16 Quick-and-Easy Great Beef Recipes
- 20 Chicken Recipes Your Family Will Love (and never had before!)
- 9 Foolproof Soup & Stew Recipes
- 9 Make-Ahead Casserole Recipes
- 19 Different Dishes from Around the World
- 30-Minute Meals for the Everyday Cook
- 12 Ways to Make Tasty Potato Side Dishes
- 5 Delicious Dip Recipes
- 25 Vegetable Side-Dish Recipes
- 7 Quick-and-Easy Mexican Recipes
- 8 New Ways to Cook Eggs for Breakfast
- 29 Desserts You’ve Never Had Before
- 27 Appetizers that Go with Any Dinner
- 18 Make-Ahead Meals
- 17 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes
- 14 Different Ideas to Cook from Your Garden
- 27 Easy-to-Make, Kid-Approved Recipes
And hundreds and hundreds of more recipes that you can access in an instant!
And every recipe includes easy-to-follow instructions, ingredients you might already have on-hand, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
RecipeLion Gold Club Charter Membership also includes a subscription to RecipeLion Magazine, filled with even more recipes for easy-to-make and tasty dishes! You’ll have immediate access to the digital library of magazine issues, and you’ll get a subscription to the upcoming year of new issues.
The magazine recipes are easy to download and print, too, and include these top dishes from past issues:
- Surprise Butternut Squash Soup
- 20-Minute Spinach Chicken Parm
- Chunky Mashed Potatoes
- Apple Nut Pie
- Spiced Meatballs
- Tex-Mex 7-Layer Dip
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
- Grilled Personal Pizzas
- Beef and Broccoli Casserole
- Shortcut Chicken Fried Rice
- Lemon-Honey Chicken
- White Wine Shrimp Pasta
And you’ll get hundreds of recipes in the magazine library and in upcoming issues! We always make sure that recipes have been rigorously tested for you, for both ease-of-making and deliciousness.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help everyday cooks with recipes that are easy to access, easy to prepare, and guaranteed to taste good. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again, and even find ways to customize the recipes for your own tastes or to please your family. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new recipes you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 75 cookbooks in our library, filled with hundreds and hundreds of printable recipes. Plus, some cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues, also filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes.
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques to help the everyday cook!
- OUR GUARANTEE: Every recipe has been rigorously tested, so that you’re guaranteed to have quick-and-easy recipes that are also delicious.
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to the at-home everyday cook. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll have access to hundreds and hundreds of delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll get every new upcoming issue of RecipeLion Magazine, plus access to the magazine digital library of back issues, all filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes—hundreds of tasty dishes that will please any crowd.
- You’ll have instant access to all these recipes, and every one of them is printable, so you can print them out and use them wherever you’re cooking.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cookbooks that are filled with hundreds and hundreds of quick-and-easy printable recipes that have been rigorously tested for ease of preparation and deliciousness!
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the recipes you’ll need to satisfy your family and friends! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer
RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the recipes we have, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 75 cookbooks, filled with hundreds and hundreds of recipes—this is a great deal!