The July/August Issue of RecipeLion Magazine is Now Available to View
A Mid-Summer Cook’s Dream
Add some sizzle to your summer with recipes you’ll love all season long.
From RecipeLion Magazine: July/August 2019
Dear Aspiring Chef,
Welcome to summer! The summer months give us time to recharge our batteries whether by exploring somewhere new for vacation, heading out to a summer festival, or just enjoying time outside with friends and family. At RecipeLion Magazine we’re here to help you enjoy your summer feasts to the fullest.
We start with a selection of summer salads that range from party-favorite deli salads to green salads you’ll want to bring to work. Then expand your healthy-eating palate by discovering new ways to cook with everyone’s favorite fruit: the avocado! They aren’t just for guacamole—avocados star in a variety of different dishes, including pudding. (Yes, you read that right—chocolate pudding, in fact!)
Next, add a bit of sizzle to your summer with one of our spicy, flavorful buffalo chicken recipes, from a piping hot party dip to a family-style casserole. If you need something to cool down the flavors in our spicy buffalo recipes, then you’ll want to check out our section on sweet Southern desserts. From classic peach cobbler to travel-worthy pecan pie bars, there’s something here for everyone.
Plus, we’re giving “TGIF” a whole new meaning by celebrating our own version of “fried”-day with everything from fried chicken to fried pickles.
Pesto is typically made with basil leaves, and while we include those in this “Eat Your Greens” Pasta, we also add in a couple of other green favorites: spinach and avocado. Adding these vitamin-rich ingredients helps turn an indulgence like pasta into a sneakily healthy meal. And who doesn’t love those? Get this recipe, along with recipes for other summer favorites like Backyard Bash Potato Salad, Spicy Buffalo Chicken Bites, and so many more when you join the RecipeLion Gold Club.
I’ll show you everything you need to know for each one of these recipes, along with the rest of my favorite summer recipes, when you subscribe to RecipeLion Magazine. Plus you’ll get instant access to every recipe in the RecipeLion Magazine library.
And speaking of healthy foods, a lot of deli salads can be deceptively high in calories, particularly the ones with a mayonnaise base. But this Broccoli-Cauliflower Salad is a light (and tasty) version of a deli salad, substituting yogurt for half of the normal mayo. You still get that sweet, creamy taste without weighing the dish down, and you can indulge in an extra helping, guilt-free! Join today and get instant digital access to this recipe in the RecipeLion Magazine issue library!
We can’t go through summer without a delectable Apple Butter Peach Cobbler. Does any fruit scream “summer” more than the peach? This homemade peach cobbler recipe is especially enticing because you make it in the slow cooker, which means you don’t have to worry about heating up the entire house when it’s already 90 degrees out. All you have to worry about is having snacks on hand to curb your hunger as you enjoy the delicious aroma of peaches and apple butter all day.
Don’t miss this, along with the recipes for Caramel Praline Bread Pudding, Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars, and two more sweet southern desserts in the July/August issue of RecipeLion Magazine!
Join today and get instant digital access to all of these recipes in the RecipeLion Magazine library.
The July/August issue of RecipeLion Magazine has a whole selection of delicious summer salads. No more wondering about what to bring for that cookout. These salads will impress everyone at the table. You’ll get refreshing, tasty dishes like:
- Apple-Cherry Salad— Want to know the secret to keeping just about any salad recipe from getting boring? Add fruits and nuts! You get the crisp brightness of the fruit contrasted against a crunchy, nutty flavor for a refreshing pick-me-up.
- Asian Chicken Salad—This is the kind of chicken salad you’d pay WAY too much for at a restaurant. You can make it at home for half the cost. The mix of textures, from the soft orange slices to the crunchy shredded carrots, demonstrates how the different ingredients combine into a harmonious, delicious whole.
- All-Day Tropical Fruit Salad—Even if you can’t travel to a tropical island this summer, you can enjoy tropical flavors. From grapes to pineapples to coconut, this sweet dish is infused with the tastes of the season. You can either serve it right away, or if this dish is part of a party spread, make it the day before and keep it in the fridge. It’ll stay yummy all day long!
Other sections in the July/August issue of RecipeLion Magazine include 5 Treats Sweeter than a Southern Belle, For the Daredevil: Buffalo-Style Faves, TGI “Fried”-Day, and Alert! Alert! Avocados Ahead! In all, you’ll get 25 easy and delicious summer recipes available at your fingertips and immediately available to view and download, when you subscribe to RecipeLion Magazine.
The July/August issue of RecipeLion Magazine also features an indispensable guide to the most important tool in any cook’s kitchen: the knife. Editor Jessica Thelander will help you sort through the different kinds of knives, discover which ones you actually need, and share tips on keeping your knives sharp and ready to use for many years.
Spoiler alert: You really only need five knives. But you’ll need the right five knives. Don’t worry; Thelander’s Stay Sharp: The Ultimate Knife Guide will walk you through choosing the right knives, no matter what your budget is.
This guide will get you ready to head into the kitchen, confident in the knowledge that you have the right tools for any job from slicing to dicing to chopping and paring.
Join right now and get instant access to everything in the July/August issue of RecipeLion Magazine.
The 25 summer recipes from our July/August issue of RecipeLion Magazine are yours when you join today. Choose a Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, and you’ll get much more than just the magazine, you’ll get instant access to our entire library of video cooking classes, recipes, and cookbooks.
Get instant access to an entire library of unique recipes, cooking TV shows, cookbooks and a cooking magazine with your Premium Charter Membership—for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you can access our complete library of cooking TV shows that you can stream 24/7, anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—these shows are like the Netflix of cooking shows and you can binge-watch the 50+ episodes in the library as soon as you join. Plus, you'll have instant access to the digital libraries of cookbooks and magazines!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Simple, chef-tested recipes that you can make yourself at home
- Tips and techniques for beginner cooks and aspiring chefs alike
- Meals that are guaranteed to be delicious and to deliver consistently outstanding results
- Dishes that will delight family, friends, and everyone at your table
- Recipes that have been carefully selected and rigorously tested
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. And my team and I test every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time!
With a young child and another one on the way, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver outstanding results—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
My cooking TV shows not only cover the basics for beginner cooks, but also deliver advanced tips and techniques so you can master every recipe and skill. And the delicious recipes that accompany each show have been carefully tested and are guaranteed to make your mouth water. I’ll show you step-by-step how to prepare and cook each dish, delivering my cooking knowledge and skills to you in fun and informative ways.
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to all my cooking and recipe content, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want to know about proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques that have been professionally tested for you? How about recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get all that—and more—with my recipes, cooking TV shows, cookbooks, magazines and special collections, including:
- Hasselback Potatoes
- Fried Cheese Curds
- Classic French Macarons
- Italian Beef Sandwiches
- Plus, hundreds of additional recipes!
- COOKING TV SHOWS:
- Mexican Cooking
- How to Season Food
- Cooking for Kids
- Plus, more than 50 additional TV shows, 4 full seasons!
- Make Your Own Pizza
- How to Use a Multicooker
- Hosting a Brunch
- Introduction to Sauces
- Plus, more than 50 additional cookbooks!
- MAGAZINE ISSUES:
- Access to one year of upcoming digital magazine issues that release bi-monthly
- Special cooking tips and tricks
- Every issue is loaded with recipes and cooking techniques
- Access to EVERY SINGLE issue we have previously published in our library
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS:
- Dinner Party
- Skills 101
- Romantic Dinners
And the library of TV shows, cookbooks, and magazines includes vivid detail of exactly how to make dishes, how to execute tricky techniques, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help all cooks improve your skills with step-by-step demonstrations of how to tackle every recipe. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again while honing your skill. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new meals you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 50 of my video cooking TV shows in our library. These shows are on-demand and viewable on any device. Each show comes with a digital cookbook with all of the show's recipes. Plus, select cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- A brand new TV show, every week to keep you expanding your cooking skills and adding new recipes to your repertoire—52 new shows coming up over the next year!
- Full and immediate access to more than 50 cookbooks in the digital library, and a new cookbook released every week—you’ll get 52 new cookbooks over the coming year!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues.
- Previews of each TV show to give you a taste of the recipes you’ll cook and the skills you’ll learn, so you can choose which episode to take watch next.
- Professionally tested recipes included with every cooking show in a printable PDF format. Access hundreds of chef-tested recipes right now!
- Special collections of TV shows and recipes that are themed around your favorite topics, such as “Baking,” “Romantic Dinners,” and “Dinner Party.”
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques from me that I use every day as a professional chef!
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner cook looking to improve your skills or an advanced cook who wants new and exciting recipes. The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to every experience level, from basic tips and skills to intermediate techniques. Here are just a few of the benefits you will enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll be instantly connected to me as your personal teacher to improve your cooking skills.
- You’ll have access to delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll ditch any fears or reservations you have about cooking tricky dishes, like scallops and French macarons, with my handy tips and step-by-step demonstrations.
- You’ll have instant access to my recipes and cooking TV shows, so you can improve your cooking skills at home or when you’re on the go.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cooking TV shows, access to news upcoming weekly episodes, and access to numerous free printable recipes that have been professionally tested, access to the library of cookbooks and upcoming cookbooks being released weekly, and full access to our cooking magazine library and the upcoming year of new magazine issues.
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the cooking tips, tricks, and recipes that you’ll need to become a whiz in the kitchen and impress your family and friends with your cooking skills! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer, RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the fun cooking tips you could ever need, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 50 past cooking TV shows and cookbooks, plus dozens of recipes and magazine issues—this is a great deal!