The January/February Issue of RecipeLion Magazine is Now Available to View
Start the New Year with Healthy, Quick, and Easy Recipes
Get 25 fast, healthy recipes that can warm you up on the coldest winter days.
From RecipeLion Magazine: January/February 2020
Dear Aspiring Chef,
Here we are at the end of a crazy holiday season and starting a new year! If you’re anything like me, you may have some food regrets from the past few months, but it’s really okay because a new year means you can make a fresh start.
Veg it Up with our three zoodle recipes that taste way more indulgent than you might think. Plus, winter is still here so soup your way to a healthier you with cozy soups that include wholesome ingredients. And make your busy evenings easy with 30-minute meals that are sure to please. Try not to let the winter blues get you down and start your morning with a delicious Make-Ahead Cookie, because it’s 2020 and cookies are the new breakfast.
February is National Heart Month and we have five recipes to share with your special someone that are delightful and made with ingredients that will keep your tickers happy as can be. My favorite is the Avocado Chicken Salad with its variety of fresh vegetables included.
Then for Valentine’s Day, skip the restaurants and cook up some Healthy Ravioli with Walnuts. After all, the way to your heart is through the stomach!
This issue of RecipeLion Magazine features 25 meals that are fast and easy to make – less than 30 minutes in most cases. You’ll find stress-free breakfast recipes, perfect appetizers for game day, and weeknight recipes that you won’t believe are so easy to make.
Get this year off to the best possible start with simple, tasty, and healthy meals that everyone at the table will enjoy.
In the midst of winter, there’s nothing like a bowl of hot soup fresh from the kitchen to make you feel warm and cozy. This Surprise Butternut Squash Soup recipe is a favorite. Slightly sweet butternut squash is spiced up with jalapeño and cayenne pepper, adding just enough heat to put a little pep in your step. Don’t worry if you aren’t into spicy foods, though. There’s a soup recipe in here for you, too. In fact, the Healthy Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup recipe takes everyone’s favorite winter soup and turns it into a meal you can make in 10 minutes before you leave for work. When you get home, it’s hot and ready to serve.
For something a bit more romantic, you can’t miss with the Cozy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup. Cremini mushrooms deepen the flavor, while the wild rice adds a wholesome dimension to this hearty soup. The Ground Turkey and Kale Soup is another hearty recipe. Cooked kale adds just the right amount of tenderness and the mild seasonings make this a real people pleaser. Don’t skip the Low Cal Veggie Cabbage Soup, either. Filled with carrots, zucchini, tomatoes, shredded cabbage, garlic, and fresh herbs, this is soup is guaranteed to make the coldest of nights feel warm and cozy.
All five of these soup recipes, along with so many more, are yours when you join the RecipeLion Gold Club. You’ll get a step-by-step guide, including full-color pictures, for each one of these recipes, along with more simple, stress-free recipes, when you subscribe to RecipeLion Magazine. Plus you’ll get instant access to every recipe in the RecipeLion Magazine library.
For football fans, January is one of the best months of the year, and these snacks are here to make game day even better. Of course, they’re great for basketball and hockey, too. The Kickoff Snack Mix is an irresistible blend of salty, sweet, and crunchy. And good luck keeping the Quarterback Corn Dip around for long! I’ve never seen a dip go so fast!
The Tangy Touchdown Wings are sure to score points, even when your team doesn’t. The Stadium Slow Cooker Meatballs are a pleasant surprise for halftime, but to tell you the truth, I make these all year long. For something special, try the Champion Parmesan Zuchips. They’re fun to make, and more fun to eat.
There are plenty of ideas for dinner, too, in this issue of RecipeLion Magazine, so don’t fill up on appetizers! Subscribe today and get instant digital access to every recipe in the RecipeLion Magazine issue library.
Winter vegetables are often overlooked, but are so versatile. You can roast them, mash them, and use them in all kinds of dishes. One squash that can truly liven up your table is the spaghetti squash. The Baked Spaghetti Squash is a satisfying meal that looks great, and you can get it ready to go into the oven in about 20 minutes.
You’ll also find plenty of tasty vegetables in the Veggie Soba Noodle Bowl, the Pesto Chicken Zoodles, and the Zoodle Marinara Casserole. Wondering what, exactly, “zoodles” are? Fear not. They’re an ideal way to cut down on carbs without taking pasta out of your diet. Vegetable noodles aren’t just good for you, though. They’re fun to make and they add beautiful colors to your meals. We’ll even show you how to make them in the January/February issue of RecipeLion Magazine.
Join today and get instant digital access to all of these recipes in the RecipeLion Magazine library.
Because February is National Heart Month, the January/February issue of RecipeLion Magazine includes lots of heart-healthy recipes, including the Avocado Chicken Salad. In addition to this amazing salad, you also get the recipes for:
- Berry Good Smoothie—Enjoy this for breakfast, lunch, or as an afternoon snack. This smoothie is packed with vitamins, so it’s great as a mid-winter pick-me-up.
- Healthy Ravioli with Walnuts—This recipe is so good, I almost don’t know what to say about it. Asparagus steamed with butter, mouth-watering raviolis, and a slightly tangy butter-lemon sauce make this one a superstar.
- Garlic Mushroom Quinoa Bowl —When you want a wholesome meal, this is it. With Brussels sprouts, thinly-sliced mushrooms, and freshly grated Parmesan cheese, this is a perfect blend of savory and salty.
- Dark Chocolate Ginger Hearts —Need a quick, easy treat? You only need three ingredients for these cute little hearts. And ginger goes so amazingly well with chocolate!
The January/February issue of RecipeLion Magazine gives you a total of 25+ recipes hand-picked to be easy and delicious. You can eat like a king with Soup Your Way to a Healthier You, 30-Minute Meals (or less!), Game Day Party Starters, Healthy Heart, Veg it Up, and Stress-Free Breakfast. Each and every recipe is at your fingertips immediately available to view and download, when you subscribe to RecipeLion Magazine.
Join the RecipeLion Gold Club right now and get instant access to everything in the January/February issue of RecipeLion Magazine.
Not only that, but you get immediate access to our entire library of cookbooks, cooking shows, hundreds of recipes, and all the back issues of RecipeLion Magazine. Choose a Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club to get started right away!
Get instant access to an entire library of more than 60 cookbooks filled with hundreds of quick-and-easy recipes that are printable and family friendly—with your Charter Gold Club Membership for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you’ll have instant access to our complete library of hundreds of recipes anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—plus, these recipes are easy to print, so you can handle them in the kitchen when preparing the dishes … and save the printed versions of recipes for later when you want to make a dish again!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Recipes that are confirmed to be quick and easy, so that you can easily make them yourself at home
- Dishes that have passed the taste test with people of all ages, so you’re certain to have delicious meals to please your family and friends
- Tips and techniques for everyday cooks—ideas that will help you save time and improve your skills while preparing tasty meals
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. Our team tests every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time, are quick and easy to prepare, and have readily available ingredients!
With two young children, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver easy-to-make meals—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to hundreds and hundreds of recipes, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get that—and more—from the more than 60 cookbooks, packed with recipes that include:
- 21 Perfect Pasta Recipes for Every Night of the Week
- 16 Must-Make Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 18 Mouth-Watering Slow-Cooker Stunners
- 19 Fast-and-Fresh Seafood Recipes
- 16 Quick-and-Easy Great Beef Recipes
- 20 Chicken Recipes Your Family Will Love (and never had before!)
- 9 Foolproof Soup & Stew Recipes
- 9 Make-Ahead Casserole Recipes
- 19 Different Dishes from Around the World
- 30-Minute Meals for the Everyday Cook
- 12 Ways to Make Tasty Potato Side Dishes
- 5 Delicious Dip Recipes
- 25 Vegetable Side-Dish Recipes
- 7 Quick-and-Easy Mexican Recipes
- 8 New Ways to Cook Eggs for Breakfast
- 29 Desserts You’ve Never Had Before
- 27 Appetizers that Go with Any Dinner
- 18 Make-Ahead Meals
- 17 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes
- 14 Different Ideas to Cook from Your Garden
- 27 Easy-to-Make, Kid-Approved Recipes
And hundreds and hundreds of more recipes that you can access in an instant!
And every recipe includes easy-to-follow instructions, ingredients you might already have on-hand, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
RecipeLion Gold Club Charter Membership also includes a subscription to RecipeLion Magazine, filled with even more recipes for easy-to-make and tasty dishes! You’ll have immediate access to the digital library of magazine issues, and you’ll get a subscription to the upcoming year of new issues.
The magazine recipes are easy to download and print, too, and include these top dishes from past issues:
- Surprise Butternut Squash Soup
- 20-Minute Spinach Chicken Parm
- Chunky Mashed Potatoes
- Apple Nut Pie
- Spiced Meatballs
- Tex-Mex 7-Layer Dip
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
- Grilled Personal Pizzas
- Beef and Broccoli Casserole
- Shortcut Chicken Fried Rice
- Lemon-Honey Chicken
- White Wine Shrimp Pasta
And you’ll get hundreds of recipes in the magazine library and in upcoming issues! We always make sure that recipes have been rigorously tested for you, for both ease-of-making and deliciousness.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help everyday cooks with recipes that are easy to access, easy to prepare, and guaranteed to taste good. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again, and even find ways to customize the recipes for your own tastes or to please your family. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new recipes you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 60 cookbooks in our library, filled with hundreds and hundreds of printable recipes. Plus, some cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues, also filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes.
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques to help the everyday cook!
- OUR GUARANTEE: Every recipe has been rigorously tested, so that you’re guaranteed to have quick-and-easy recipes that are also delicious.
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to the at-home everyday cook. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll have access to hundreds and hundreds of delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll get every new upcoming issue of RecipeLion Magazine, plus access to the magazine digital library of back issues, all filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes—hundreds of tasty dishes that will please any crowd.
- You’ll have instant access to all these recipes, and every one of them is printable, so you can print them out and use them wherever you’re cooking.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cookbooks that are filled with hundreds and hundreds of quick-and-easy printable recipes that have been rigorously tested for ease of preparation and deliciousness!
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the recipes you’ll need to satisfy your family and friends! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer
RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the recipes we have, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 60 cookbooks, filled with hundreds and hundreds of recipes—this is a great deal!