New Cooking Class — Just Released!
An Irish Dinner Menu For Any Day of the Year
Celebrate the luck of the Irish all year long with this delicious dish on Irish cuisine. No four-leaf clover needed!
From the Cooking Class: Irish Dinner Menu
Dear Aspiring Chef,
I love St. Patrick’s Day and Irish cuisine, but you don’t have to wait until mid-March to enjoy these hardy recipes. Irish cuisine gets overlooked a lot, but these comfort foods feed the soul—and they taste great!
I can’t wait to show you how to make these classic Irish recipes from versatile Irish Soda Bread to everyone’s favorite, Corned Beef and Cabbage. This class is full of tips and tricks so you can make an incredible Irish dinner tonight or any night at your home.
Discover how you can easily put together a delicious, rustic dinner inspired by the Irish countryside. Find out how wonderfully flavorful Irish cuisine can be—all in the RecipeLion Cooking Club’s Irish Dinner Menu streaming-video cooking class with me, Chef Addie Gundry!
One of my favorite soups all year ‘round is this Rustic Potato Leek Soup. After it cooks for about 15 minutes, you blend the soup, so that makes prep really easy! You can roughly chop your onion, leeks, and potatoes. (Hold on to those leek stems, though. You can store them in the freezer and use them later to make stock.)
Start by cooking your onion and leeks in the butter. Add the potatoes, salt, and pepper, then add the broth. Let that simmer for about 15 minutes. Once the potatoes are cooked, add peas and use an immersion blender to blend the vegetables. I only partially blend mine because I enjoy the rustic texture, but you can blend yours more (or less) to your liking.
Add some sour cream for a nice flavor and texture. Ladle into a bowl, garnish with some chives, and you have a delicious soup!
The Irish Dinner Menu class includes a total of five recipes. You’ll get the complete instructions, full-color pictures for each recipe, and plenty of tips and ideas that I use at home in my kitchen. In addition to the recipe for Rustic Potato Leek Soup, you’ll get the full recipes for:
- Irish Soda Bread—Irish Soda Bread gets a bad rap for being dry, but I’ll show you how to make it nice and moist. Put a little butter on it, and it makes a delightfully delicious breakfast. You can add raisins or cranberries, but my secret ingredient is chocolate!
- Baileys Irish Cream Brownies—Baileys frosting! Baileys ganache! Yum! These brownies are a showstopper at any party, especially if you serve them with a little Baileys coffee. Even better—it’s almost impossible to mess them up!
To round out your Irish Dinner Menu class, you’ll get two more delicious recipes, and a special bonus!
- Slow Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage—This might be the staple Irish meal, but this slow cooker version will melt in your mouth. It cooks on low for 10–12 hours, so you know it’ll have a moist texture and fantastic flavor.
- Colcannon Fish Pie—There are a few steps to this recipe, but they’re all easy to learn, and the results are well worth the effort.
- Formal Place Setting Chart—As an extra bonus, get my one-page chart that succinctly shows you exactly where to properly place all the dishes, glassware, and silverware for your fabulous dinner party.
Along with your video class, you’ll get the accompanying digital cookbook, all the class’s recipes and instructions in written form, and full-color pictures of each dish—read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
And your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry instantly gives you full access to the entire library of cooking classes, recipes, and special collections. Additional cooking classes include:
- Affordable Cuts of Meat—Learn how to make delicious meals without spending a fortune at the grocery store.
- Make Ahead Freezer Meals—Meal prepping is an easy, efficient way to get a homemade dinner on the table any night of the week. Don’t miss these five meals you can make ahead of time and enjoy when you’re ready.
- Italian Cooking—The perfect accompaniment to learning sauces! Find out how to make the cuisine that’s adored throughout the world!
- Bartending 101—Whether it’s a holiday, a birthday, or dinner party, it’s always good to have a few drink recipes ready to go. Learn to make some of the classic drinks, and find out what goes into a fully stocked bar.
- Game Day Go-Tos—Have your friends over to watch the game, then impress them with these perfect game day snacks and treats, from mozzarella sticks to hot wings.
- All About Homemade Frosting—Homemade frosting is the way to go if you want something extra special for your next cake, cookies, or pastries. Learn how to make five different frostings, how to color them the way you want, and how to decorate without stress.
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to a library of video cooking classes with your Premium Charter Membership—just $1 for 4 weeks. That’s only 25¢ a class!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Cooking Club for just $1 for your first 4 weeks, and you can access my entire library of instructional cooking classes that you can stream 24/7, anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose.
My classes not only cover the basics for beginner cooks, but also deliver advanced tips and techniques so you can master every recipe and skill. And the gourmet recipes that accompany each class have been carefully tested and are guaranteed to make your mouth water. I’ll show you step by step how to prepare and cook each dish, delivering my cooking knowledge and skills to you in fun, informative videos.
Your Premium Charter Membership gives you unlimited access to all my cooking and recipe content, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want to know about proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques that have been professionally tested by me and the RecipeLion team? How about recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get all that—and more—with my cooking classes, special collections, and recipes, including:
- Hasselback Potatoes
- Fried Cheese Curds
- Classic French Macarons
- Italian Beef Sandwiches
- Plus, 109+ additional recipes!
- COOKING CLASSES:
- Mexican Cooking
- How to Cook Seafood
- Cooking for Kids
- Plus, 25+ additional classes!
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS:
- Dinner Party
- Skills 101
And the library of classes, special collections, and recipes includes vivid detail of exactly how to make dishes, how to execute tricky techniques, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
My goal with this brand new cooking club is to help aspiring chefs improve their skills with step-by-step instructions to tackle every recipe. I’m all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with professionally tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again while honing your skill. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new meals you’ve never tried before.
As a member of the RecipeLion Cooking Club, you’ll benefit from my years of experience as a chef and cookbook author: I earned my Master’s Degree in Culinary Arts from Auguste Escoffier in France, won Food Network’s Cutthroat Kitchen in 2015, and have also appeared on Food Network Star. I’ve worked with big names in food and cooking, such as Christian Etienne, Thomas Keller, and Martha Stewart.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry, you’ll have me as your very own personal teacher and coach who will guide you to becoming the best cook you can be.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to dozens of my video cooking classes in our library. These classes are on-demand and viewable on any device. Each class includes a printable eCookbook with all of the class recipes. Plus, select classes come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- A brand new cooking class, every week to keep you expanding your cooking skills and adding new recipes to your repertoire.
- Previews of each cooking class to give you a taste of the recipes you’ll cook and the skills you’ll learn, so you can choose which class to take next.
- Professionally tested recipes included with every cooking class in a printable PDF format. Access 100+ gourmet recipes right now!
- Special collections of cooking classes and recipes that are themed around your favorite topics, such as “Baking,” “Holiday,” and “Dinner Party.”
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques from me that I use every day as a professional chef!
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just $1 for your first 4 weeks—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Cooking Club.
Claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry—for just $1 for your first 4 weeks. That’s only 25¢ a class!
It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner cook looking to improve your skills or an advanced cook who wants new and exciting recipes. The RecipeLion Cooking Club caters to every experience level, from basic tips and skills to intermediate techniques. Here are just a few of the benefits you will enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll be instantly connected to me as your personal teacher to improve your cooking skills.
- You’ll have access to delicious, test kitchen–approved recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll ditch any fears or reservations you have about cooking tricky dishes, like scallops and French macarons, with my handy tips and step-by-step instructions.
- You’ll have instant access to my recipes and cooking videos, so you can improve your cooking skills at home or when you’re on the go.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Cooking Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just $1 for the first 4 weeks! That’s just a quarter a class! That’s way less than the cost of a venti latte!
Special Offer: $1 for the first 4 weeks—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry—for just $1 for your first 4 weeks!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cooking classes, access upcoming weekly classes, and access to numerous free printable recipes that have been professionally tested.
When we created this new club for aspiring chefs like you, I insisted that we make it easy to use and packed with all the cooking tips, tricks, and recipes that you’ll need to become a whiz in the kitchen and impress your family and friends with your cooking skills! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer, RecipeLion Cooking Club
PS: Get all the cooking instruction you could ever need, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: You can’t get cooking classes like these, with a trained professional chef, for only 25¢ per new class ANYWHERE—this special offer of $1 for 4 weeks is my way of giving you access to all of my cooking classes on a trial basis. And I’m so convinced you’ll love it that you’ll continue with a full year’s Premium Charter Membership—act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your $1 trial membership also gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of past cooking classes—this is the best deal on the planet!