The multicooker is a dream come true for busy families. Join me, Chef Addie Gundry, and find out how to make delicious meals even when you don’t have much time.
From the digital cookbook: How to Use a Multicooker
Mashed potatoes in 8 minutes? Mac and cheese in 4 minutes? It’s the dream of every busy family, but it’s reality if you cook with a multicooker. Multicookers might be all the rage right now, but they’re really great for putting together quick, delicious meals. Or you can use them during the holidays when oven space is at a premium.
In this cookbook, I’ll show you five of my favorite multicooker recipes, starting with the easiest mashed potatoes you’ll ever make. In the recipe video, we’ll also take a look at the different settings, and I’ll go over the pressure valve, so you can take full advantage of your multicooker.
This cookbook is perfect for anyone who loves making a good meal at home but doesn’t always have the time to spend hours in the kitchen. Find out everything you need to make a hearty breakfast, tasty side dish, and filling entrees—all in the RecipeLion Gold Club’s How to Use a Multicooker cookbook.
I love sharing this Philly Cheese Steak recipe because it’s a good example of how you can use different features of your multicooker. Never mind the fact that Philly Cheese Steaks are so darn good!
Start with the sauté feature. Add your butter, onion, and thinly-sliced beef, along with your salt, pepper, seasonings, and, of course, garlic powder and cook for about five minutes to get a nice sear on the meat. Once that’s done, press “cancel,” then reset your multicooker to “pressure cook” for six minutes. Cover the beef and onions with broth to deglaze the pot, then seal and get the rest of your sandwiches ready.
Put slices of Provolone cheese on your sandwich buns. Some people like to toast the buns and cheese, but the beef will melt the cheese on its own, so it’s really up to you whether or not you want a toasted bun for your sandwich. Add pepperoncinis, top with the cooked beef and onions, and you have a little taste of Philadelphia right there in your kitchen!
You can make a great, homemade meal even if you don’t have a lot of time. To find out how to get started, view the How to Use a Multicooker printable cookbook right now—one of many cookbooks in the RecipeLion Gold Club’s Library.
The How to Use a Multicooker cookbook includes five total recipes. You’ll get the complete instructions, full-color pictures for each recipe, and plenty of tips and ideas that I use at home in my kitchen. In addition to the Philly Cheese Steak recipe, you’ll get:
- Mashed Potatoes—I don’t know if it could be any easier to make mashed potatoes than it is with a multicooker. I don’t even peel mine because I love the way they taste with the peels. Just slice them, cook them in some water, then add in your ricotta, butter, and seasoning. Mash them with a wooden spoon, and you have a dish of rustic potatoes. It’s so easy!
- Peanut Butter & Banana Oats—It will take you about four minutes to get this delicious, nutritious breakfast into your multicooker. Let it cook for eight minutes while you get dressed. When the oats are ready, top with fresh berries, and sit down with a cup of coffee for a breakfast that will keep you feeling great.
To round out your How to Use a Multicooker cookbook, you’ll get two more delicious recipes.
- Mac and Cheese—Hungry kids? Unexpected dinner guests? This mac and cheese recipe comes together in less than 10 minutes from opening the box of pasta to setting a plate on the table. Plus, I have a secret ingredient I’ll share with you that makes this dish especially creamy!
- Honey Garlic Chicken—Whether you want to serve this with rice, serve it on nachos, or even add it to mac and cheese, this is a great way to make chicken. It’s simple, but it packs a LOT of flavor.
And don’t forget, select cookbooks come with a recipe video, so you can follow-along with 5 of the recipes from the cookbook! Plus, every cookbook features easy-to-follow recipes and instructions, and full-color pictures of each dish—read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
And your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club instantly gives you full access to the entire library of cooking classes, recipes, and special collections. Additional cooking classes include:
- 20 Slow Cooker Stunners—Don’t let a busy schedule keep you from enjoying delicious, healthy, home-cooked meals. Put the ingredients in your slow cooker in the morning and you’ll come home to a hot dinner!
- 15 Meat and Ground Beef Recipes—Discover the secrets to making deliciously creative meals without spending a fortune at the grocery store or hours in the kitchen.
- 10 Make-Ahead Freezer Meals—Learn all the tips and tricks for making meals ahead of time, and freezing them for whenever you’re ready. Don’t miss the chicken fajitas!
- 14 Cabbage Recipes—There’s so much more you can make with cabbage than coleslaw. Try the Sweet and Sour Cabbage with bacon and we’re pretty sure you just might fall in love.
- 15 Quick and Easy Pies—Learn to make 15 popular pies from start to finish, including two different homemade pie crusts! What’s better than that!
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to an entire library of more than 75 cookbooks filled with hundreds of quick-and-easy recipes that are printable and family friendly—with your Charter Gold Club Membership for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you’ll have instant access to our complete library of hundreds of recipes anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—plus, these recipes are easy to print, so you can handle them in the kitchen when preparing the dishes … and save the printed versions of recipes for later when you want to make a dish again!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Recipes that are confirmed to be quick and easy, so that you can easily make them yourself at home
- Dishes that have passed the taste test with people of all ages, so you’re certain to have delicious meals to please your family and friends
- Tips and techniques for everyday cooks—ideas that will help you save time and improve your skills while preparing tasty meals
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. Our team tests every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time, are quick and easy to prepare, and have readily available ingredients!
With two young children, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver easy-to-make meals—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to hundreds and hundreds of recipes, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get that—and more—from the more than 75 cookbooks, packed with recipes that include:
- 21 Perfect Pasta Recipes for Every Night of the Week
- 16 Must-Make Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 18 Mouth-Watering Slow-Cooker Stunners
- 19 Fast-and-Fresh Seafood Recipes
- 16 Quick-and-Easy Great Beef Recipes
- 20 Chicken Recipes Your Family Will Love (and never had before!)
- 9 Foolproof Soup & Stew Recipes
- 9 Make-Ahead Casserole Recipes
- 19 Different Dishes from Around the World
- 30-Minute Meals for the Everyday Cook
- 12 Ways to Make Tasty Potato Side Dishes
- 5 Delicious Dip Recipes
- 25 Vegetable Side-Dish Recipes
- 7 Quick-and-Easy Mexican Recipes
- 8 New Ways to Cook Eggs for Breakfast
- 29 Desserts You’ve Never Had Before
- 27 Appetizers that Go with Any Dinner
- 18 Make-Ahead Meals
- 17 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes
- 14 Different Ideas to Cook from Your Garden
- 27 Easy-to-Make, Kid-Approved Recipes
And hundreds and hundreds of more recipes that you can access in an instant!
And every recipe includes easy-to-follow instructions, ingredients you might already have on-hand, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
RecipeLion Gold Club Charter Membership also includes a subscription to RecipeLion Magazine, filled with even more recipes for easy-to-make and tasty dishes! You’ll have immediate access to the digital library of magazine issues, and you’ll get a subscription to the upcoming year of new issues.
The magazine recipes are easy to download and print, too, and include these top dishes from past issues:
- Surprise Butternut Squash Soup
- 20-Minute Spinach Chicken Parm
- Chunky Mashed Potatoes
- Apple Nut Pie
- Spiced Meatballs
- Tex-Mex 7-Layer Dip
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
- Grilled Personal Pizzas
- Beef and Broccoli Casserole
- Shortcut Chicken Fried Rice
- Lemon-Honey Chicken
- White Wine Shrimp Pasta
And you’ll get hundreds of recipes in the magazine library and in upcoming issues! We always make sure that recipes have been rigorously tested for you, for both ease-of-making and deliciousness.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help everyday cooks with recipes that are easy to access, easy to prepare, and guaranteed to taste good. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again, and even find ways to customize the recipes for your own tastes or to please your family. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new recipes you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 75 cookbooks in our library, filled with hundreds and hundreds of printable recipes. Plus, some cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues, also filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes.
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques to help the everyday cook!
- OUR GUARANTEE: Every recipe has been rigorously tested, so that you’re guaranteed to have quick-and-easy recipes that are also delicious.
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to the at-home everyday cook. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll have access to hundreds and hundreds of delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll get every new upcoming issue of RecipeLion Magazine, plus access to the magazine digital library of back issues, all filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes—hundreds of tasty dishes that will please any crowd.
- You’ll have instant access to all these recipes, and every one of them is printable, so you can print them out and use them wherever you’re cooking.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cookbooks that are filled with hundreds and hundreds of quick-and-easy printable recipes that have been rigorously tested for ease of preparation and deliciousness!
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the recipes you’ll need to satisfy your family and friends! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer
RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the recipes we have, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 75 cookbooks, filled with hundreds and hundreds of recipes—this is a great deal!