Herbs and spices are the magic in your meal. This cookbook, Seasoning Essentials, gives you everything you need to know how to fill your kitchen with flavor.
From the RecipeLion Cookbook: Seasoning Essentials
Dear Home Cook,
There’s something magical about eating foods with just the right spices or smelling the aroma of fresh herbs as you’re cooking dinner. The right herbs and spices can turn a meal into a masterpiece. They can bring warmth, depth, or brightness to your cooking. But sometimes they don’t work the way you want them to.
Do you ever feel like your meals don’t have the flavors you imagined they might? Get frustrated by recipes that tell you to “salt and pepper to taste?” Feel lost when you’re supposed to add fresh herbs, but you only have dried? In this class, I’ll walk you through the solutions to each of those questions. We’ll go over different ways to create your own spice blends, grinding techniques for the perfect mix, and how to give your dried herbs and spices a long, healthy shelf life.
Learn to season your food with confidence—all in the RecipeLion Gold Club’s Seasoning Essentials digital printable cookbook!
Even everyday meals can be enhanced with the right herbs and spices. Refresh your standard Mac and Cheese with one of my all-time favorite recipes, Smoked Gouda Mac and Cheese. I like to use fresh nutmeg in this dish, as well as ground mustard. Ground mustard is a great way to get mustard flavor into a recipe since it is more potent than, say, yellow mustard.
Start by buttering a 9 x 13-inch baking dish, then whisk together your melted butter and flour in a large saucepan. Add in the milk and cheese and season with salt, pepper, ground mustard, and freshly grated nutmeg. Once your cheese sauce is thickened, pour it over the cooked pasta.
Top with toasted bread crumbs and bacon. Bake at 375 degrees for about 30 minutes and voilà! You have a delicious meal on your table!
Bonus tip! You can substitute different cheeses for the gouda; add broccoli, spinach, or sliced carrots; or recreate this dish in so many ways.
To learn how to make your own rubs and blends, get Seasoning Essentials right now—one of many digital cookbooks with companion cooking TV shows classes in the RecipeLion Gold Club’s library, which is included with your Gold Club Charter Membership!
The Seasoning Essentials digital cookbook includes four foolproof recipes, as well as ideas on how you can make your own spice blends at home. You’ll get plenty of insight into seasoning your foods, along with the complete recipes and instructions for each of these blends. In addition to the Smoked Gouda Mac and Cheese recipe, you’ll get:
- Copycat Texas Steak Rub—I love using dry rubs on steak because the juicy steak will suck in the flavors of the spice blend. I’ll show you exactly how to make your own slightly sweet, slightly spicy rub, and you’ll learn a simple trick that will help spread the rub evenly on your steak. As an added bonus, this seasoning actually helps tenderize your steak, too!
- Chinese Five Spice—You can make this with whole spices or pre-ground. In this class, I’m using whole spices, so I can show you how to use a mortar and pestle to make this very traditional spice blend.
- Italian Seasoning for Chicken— You don’t have to blend your spices ahead of time to make a rich spice blend. For this dish you layer the seasonings.
And you get a full-color printable chart of the best uses for 23 common herbs and spices!
- Herb and Spice Chart—This indispensable chart should be in every kitchen. Learn how to pair 23 common herbs and spices with dozens of fruits, vegetables, fish, and meats. Discover which herbs and spices complement each other and find out how to make your meals come alive with flavor.
Along with your printable digital cookbook, you’ll get the companion streaming video cooking TV show where I demonstrate my favorite recipes. Watch it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
And your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club instantly gives you full access to the entire library of cookbooks, cooking TV shows, recipes, bi-monthly magazine issues and special collections. Additional cookbooks include:
- 4+ Cast Iron Recipes—Cast irons are one of those magical kitchen appliances that experienced cooks talk about with a sense of reverence.
- Bartending 101—Whether it’s a holiday, a birthday, or dinner party, it’s always good to have a few drink recipes ready to go. Learn to make some of the classic drinks and find out what goes into a fully stocked bar.
- 7 Simple Sauces—A good sauce can turn a good meal into a miracle, and these are some of my favorite sauces! Learn everything you need to start making delicious sauces right in your own kitchen.
- 4+ Foolproof Seafood Recipes—While some cooks feel like they have a pretty good handle on burgers, chicken, and pork chops, seafood can be a whole different ballgame.
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to an entire library of more than 60 cookbooks filled with hundreds of quick-and-easy recipes that are printable and family friendly—with your Charter Gold Club Membership for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you’ll have instant access to our complete library of hundreds of recipes anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—plus, these recipes are easy to print, so you can handle them in the kitchen when preparing the dishes … and save the printed versions of recipes for later when you want to make a dish again!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Recipes that are confirmed to be quick and easy, so that you can easily make them yourself at home
- Dishes that have passed the taste test with people of all ages, so you’re certain to have delicious meals to please your family and friends
- Tips and techniques for everyday cooks—ideas that will help you save time and improve your skills while preparing tasty meals
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. Our team tests every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time, are quick and easy to prepare, and have readily available ingredients!
With two young children, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver easy-to-make meals—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to hundreds and hundreds of recipes, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get that—and more—from the more than 60 cookbooks, packed with recipes that include:
- 21 Perfect Pasta Recipes for Every Night of the Week
- 16 Must-Make Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 18 Mouth-Watering Slow-Cooker Stunners
- 19 Fast-and-Fresh Seafood Recipes
- 16 Quick-and-Easy Great Beef Recipes
- 20 Chicken Recipes Your Family Will Love (and never had before!)
- 9 Foolproof Soup & Stew Recipes
- 9 Make-Ahead Casserole Recipes
- 19 Different Dishes from Around the World
- 30-Minute Meals for the Everyday Cook
- 12 Ways to Make Tasty Potato Side Dishes
- 5 Delicious Dip Recipes
- 25 Vegetable Side-Dish Recipes
- 7 Quick-and-Easy Mexican Recipes
- 8 New Ways to Cook Eggs for Breakfast
- 29 Desserts You’ve Never Had Before
- 27 Appetizers that Go with Any Dinner
- 18 Make-Ahead Meals
- 17 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes
- 14 Different Ideas to Cook from Your Garden
- 27 Easy-to-Make, Kid-Approved Recipes
And hundreds and hundreds of more recipes that you can access in an instant!
And every recipe includes easy-to-follow instructions, ingredients you might already have on-hand, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help everyday cooks with recipes that are easy to access, easy to prepare, and guaranteed to taste good. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again, and even find ways to customize the recipes for your own tastes or to please your family. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new recipes you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 60 cookbooks in our library, filled with hundreds and hundreds of printable recipes. Each cookbook comes with a companion cooking TV show that demonstrates how to make select recipes. Plus, some cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- A brand-new cookbook every week to keep feeding you with new recipes—52 new cookbooks coming up weekly over the next year!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues, also filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes.
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques to help the everyday cook!
- OUR GUARANTEE: Every recipe has been rigorously tested, so that you’re guaranteed to have quick-and-easy recipes that are also delicious.
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to the at-home everyday cook. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll have access to hundreds and hundreds of delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll get a new digital cookbook each week, guaranteed to include mouthwatering recipes that add pizazz to your rotation.
- You’ll have instant access to all these recipes, and every one of them is printable, so you can print them out and use them wherever you’re cooking.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cookbooks that are filled with hundreds and hundreds of quick-and-easy printable recipes that have been rigorously tested for ease of preparation and deliciousness!
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the recipes you’ll need to satisfy your family and friends! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer
RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the recipes we have, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 60 cookbooks, filled with hundreds and hundreds of recipes—this is a great deal!