New Cookbook — Just Released!
Learn how to make exceptional seafood. It’s a lot easier than you might think!
From the Cookbook: How to cook seafood
You don’t have to go to a fancy restaurant to enjoy some of the best seafood around. With How To Cook Seafood, you can make award-winning dishes right in your kitchen. Join the RecipeLion Gold Club today and learn more!
Dear Home Cook,
Many cooks feel like they have a pretty good handle on burgers, chicken, or pork chops, but they shy away from seafood. If this sounds like you, I have some good news. You don’t have to avoid seafood, anymore. With a few simple ingredients, and a few easy tips, you can prepare a delicious meal that will transport you to a balmy summer evening beside the ocean. If you close your eyes, you might even feel the sand under your feet!
From mouth-watering Honey Garlic Shrimp to Pan-Seared Scallops to Parmesan-Crusted Cod and even an entire Lobster, the How To Cook Seafood cookbook will take you through the skills you need to make exquisite seafood. I’ll even share the secret to a Lemon-Pepper Salmon that’s so aromatic and delicious, you won’t believe how easily it comes together.
You’ll also get cooking and serving tips that will help you safely handle your seafood. Plus I have a few tricks for getting all the tender meat from lobster tails. And for those of us who don’t live near the ocean, you’ll learn why flash-frozen seafood is every bit as good as fresh, plus why cast iron pans are ideal for cooking shrimp.
Join the RecipeLion Gold Club right now, and enjoy your choice of delicious dinners from the How To Cook Seafood cookbook. You get nine complete recipes, along with an accompanying cooking TV show where I’ll highlight five of these dishes. This is yours right now with your membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club. And that’s only one of the cookbooks you get immediate access to. There’s a full (and growing) library of cookbooks, cooking show episodes, and magazine issues.
Walk into any fancy seafood restaurant, and you’ll find Pan-Seared Scallops on the menu. It’s one of those dishes that maintains an air of mystery and exclusivity. Here’s the truth, though. This is a really easy and simple dish to make. The hardest part is not overdoing it!
Start by cleaning your scallops, rinsing them under cold water, and drying them thoroughly. Meanwhile, heat your oil and butter in a large skillet. Add salt and pepper to your scallops, and arrange them in the hot skillet so they aren’t touching each other. Cook for about 90 seconds on each side and serve immediately.
It really is that easy to enjoy an amazing seafood dish right in your own home!
Get How To Cook Seafood right now—and get instant access to the hundreds of tips, ideas, and recipes in the RecipeLion Gold Club’s Library of cookbooks, streaming cooking show episodes, and magazines that come with your membership.
The Pan-Seared Scallops make a great appetizer, and they go perfectly with Parmesan-Crusted Cod. Enjoy a perfect, flaky cod filet, baked in a butter, parmesan, and panko mixture and served atop warm spinach, cherry tomatoes, and shredded fresh mozzarella. This baked dish not only melts in your mouth, it also makes a beautiful presentation for a dinner party.
Mix together the Parmesan, panko, and softened butter. Season both sides of your cod filet with pepper, and place it on a prepared baking sheet. Divide the parmesan mixture evenly between the cod filets and press firmly into place. Bake for 16-20 minutes.
While the cod is baking, stir together the olive oil, lemon juice, sugar, lemon zest, salt and pepper to make your vinaigrette. Toss in the spinach, mozzarella, and tomatoes. Divide this between your plates as a bed for the cod. And the very last step is to sit down and enjoy your wonderful seafood dinner!
How To Cook Seafood has the full recipes for the Pan-Seared Scallops and the Parmesan-Crusted Cod, along with all the other delicious recipes in the cookbook, all of which are yours when you join the RecipeLion Gold Club. Plus you’ll also enjoy instant access to hundreds more breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, and drink recipes. The complete RecipeLion Gold Club’s Library of cookbooks, streaming cooking show episodes, and magazines is yours with your membership.
How To Cook Seafood includes full-color pictures, and everything you need to know to make each of these recipes. Along with the Pan-Seared Scallops and the Parmesan-Crusted Cod recipes, you’ll get the recipes for :
- Honey Garlic Shrimp — Grated garlic, honey, and soy sauce are the secret to a simple, but delicious shrimp dish. You can eat these so many different ways – over rice, as an appetizer with a little toothpick, or put them on a salad.
- Lemon Pepper Salmon—Anyone can make this recipe, and it will always come out incredibly moist – almost like a poached salmon. The secret? Find out in the cookbook!
- How to boil a lobster—It’s very easy to cook a whole lobster. In as little as 7 minutes, you could be enjoying a freshly-cooked lobster. If you prefer just tails, you only need about 4 minutes! You’ll also get some simple tips for getting the meat out of your lobster without using specialized tools.
- One-Skillet Seafood Alfredo—There are so many great things about this recipe! There’s almost no cleanup, it only takes about five minutes to prep, and it’s absolutely delicious!
- Plus get three more simply scrumptious seafood recipes you don’t want to miss…
And remember, How To Cook Seafood is just one of the dozens of cookbooks you get with your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club. Our full (and growing ) library of cookbooks, cooking TV show episodes, and collections, all with complete written instructions, and full-color pictures, is yours instantly. Read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
Your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you instant access to the entire library of cookbook collections, cooking TV show episodes, recipes, and magazines. Additional cookbooks include:
- 10 Make-Ahead Freezer Meals—Learn all the tips and tricks for making meals ahead of time, and freezing them for whenever you’re ready. Don’t miss the chicken fajitas!
- 11 Casserole Recipes We’ve Kept Hidden—These weeknight classics aren’t just easy. They’re versatile, tasty, and they’ll keep you happy and satisfied. Oh! And cleanup is a breeze!
- 18 Slow Cooker Stunners—Don’t let a busy schedule keep you from enjoying delicious, healthy, home-cooked meals. Put the ingredients in your slow cooker in the morning and you’ll come home to a hot dinner!
- The Magic of Bisquick—Bisquick is for more than just biscuits! Discover new and delicious ways to use this classic kitchen staple. Whether it’s breakfast, dinner, or dessert, Bisquick will give you a perfect recipe every time.
- 11 Classic Farm-Style Recipes—Simple foods, lovingly prepared, and bursting with flavor. There’s nothing fancy here, but that’s what makes it so right.
- 20 Meat and Ground Beef Recipes—Discover the secrets to making deliciously creative meals without spending a fortune at the grocery store or hours in the kitchen.
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to an entire library of more than 60 cookbooks filled with hundreds of quick-and-easy recipes that are printable and family friendly—with your Charter Gold Club Membership for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you’ll have instant access to our complete library of hundreds of recipes anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—plus, these recipes are easy to print, so you can handle them in the kitchen when preparing the dishes … and save the printed versions of recipes for later when you want to make a dish again!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Recipes that are confirmed to be quick and easy, so that you can easily make them yourself at home
- Dishes that have passed the taste test with people of all ages, so you’re certain to have delicious meals to please your family and friends
- Tips and techniques for everyday cooks—ideas that will help you save time and improve your skills while preparing tasty meals
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. Our team tests every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time, are quick and easy to prepare, and have readily available ingredients!
With two young children, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver easy-to-make meals—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to hundreds and hundreds of recipes, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get that—and more—from the more than 60 cookbooks, packed with recipes that include:
- 21 Perfect Pasta Recipes for Every Night of the Week
- 16 Must-Make Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 18 Mouth-Watering Slow-Cooker Stunners
- 19 Fast-and-Fresh Seafood Recipes
- 16 Quick-and-Easy Great Beef Recipes
- 20 Chicken Recipes Your Family Will Love (and never had before!)
- 9 Foolproof Soup & Stew Recipes
- 9 Make-Ahead Casserole Recipes
- 19 Different Dishes from Around the World
- 30-Minute Meals for the Everyday Cook
- 12 Ways to Make Tasty Potato Side Dishes
- 5 Delicious Dip Recipes
- 25 Vegetable Side-Dish Recipes
- 7 Quick-and-Easy Mexican Recipes
- 8 New Ways to Cook Eggs for Breakfast
- 29 Desserts You’ve Never Had Before
- 27 Appetizers that Go with Any Dinner
- 18 Make-Ahead Meals
- 17 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes
- 14 Different Ideas to Cook from Your Garden
- 27 Easy-to-Make, Kid-Approved Recipes
And hundreds and hundreds of more recipes that you can access in an instant!
And every recipe includes easy-to-follow instructions, ingredients you might already have on-hand, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
RecipeLion Gold Club Charter Membership also includes a subscription to RecipeLion Magazine, filled with even more recipes for easy-to-make and tasty dishes! You’ll have immediate access to the digital library of magazine issues, and you’ll get a subscription to the upcoming year of new issues.
The magazine recipes are easy to download and print, too, and include these top dishes from past issues:
- Surprise Butternut Squash Soup
- 20-Minute Spinach Chicken Parm
- Chunky Mashed Potatoes
- Apple Nut Pie
- Spiced Meatballs
- Tex-Mex 7-Layer Dip
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
- Grilled Personal Pizzas
- Beef and Broccoli Casserole
- Shortcut Chicken Fried Rice
- Lemon-Honey Chicken
- White Wine Shrimp Pasta
And you’ll get hundreds of recipes in the magazine library and in upcoming issues! We always make sure that recipes have been rigorously tested for you, for both ease-of-making and deliciousness.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help everyday cooks with recipes that are easy to access, easy to prepare, and guaranteed to taste good. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again, and even find ways to customize the recipes for your own tastes or to please your family. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new recipes you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 60 cookbooks in our library, filled with hundreds and hundreds of printable recipes. Plus, some cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues, also filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes.
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques to help the everyday cook!
- OUR GUARANTEE: Every recipe has been rigorously tested, so that you’re guaranteed to have quick-and-easy recipes that are also delicious.
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to the at-home everyday cook. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll have access to hundreds and hundreds of delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll get every new upcoming issue of RecipeLion Magazine, plus access to the magazine digital library of back issues, all filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes—hundreds of tasty dishes that will please any crowd.
- You’ll have instant access to all these recipes, and every one of them is printable, so you can print them out and use them wherever you’re cooking.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cookbooks that are filled with hundreds and hundreds of quick-and-easy printable recipes that have been rigorously tested for ease of preparation and deliciousness!
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the recipes you’ll need to satisfy your family and friends! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer
RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the recipes we have, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 60 cookbooks, filled with hundreds and hundreds of recipes—this is a great deal!