Discover how easy it is to cook nine different egg dishes… perfectly, everytime.
Dear Home Cook,
Eggs are simple to cook, but there are so many ways to make them! In this cookbook, you’ll learn how to make nine different egg dishes that you can share with your friends and family.
Start with hard-boiled eggs; I have a little trick to show you how to peel them and make sure they’re cooked to perfection! Scrambled eggs, too, are a brunch-time staple, but there’s a secret to making them light and fluffy. No more dense scrambled eggs!
What I’m really excited about, though, is an egg dish that I absolutely love making, and it’s always a favorite around the breakfast table: a beautiful Bacon and Egg Hash Brown Scramble! There are a few secrets to this, but starting with evaporated milk gives you a nice, thick custard. And, of course, you can’t go wrong by adding crispy bacon!
I’ll also show you a few unexpected ingredients that add texture and liven up this dish! It’s simple, fun, and it tastes like an entire breakfast all in one dish! And if you cook it in a deep pie plate, it looks especially beautiful on your table!
Eggs help you create a versatile range of dishes, and you’ll get plenty of recipes, tips, and tricks in the RecipeLion Gold Club’s 8 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes cookbook and How to Cook Eggs streaming recipes video with me, Chef Addie Gundry!
This is just one of many classes in the RecipeLion Cooking Club’s Library.
And the How to Cook Eggs video includes nine total recipes with all of the specific instructions and tips you need, so that it’s clear and easy for you to cook a delightful breakfast—or brunch! In addition to the Bacon and Egg Hash Brown Scramble recipe, you’ll get:
- Poached Eggs—They may sound intimidating, but I’ll walk you through every step, including how to get your egg to keep its shape, and how to tell when your egg is done (it’s really easy).
- Classic French Omelette—This is another egg dish that is made to “wow” your family and friends. What’s so great about an omelette is you can fill it with pretty much anything you want: ham, spinach, broccoli. In this recipe, I’m using freshly grated cheese and tarragon. Yum!
- Deviled Eggs—They’re a hit at any holiday party, summer cookout, or pot Who doesn’t love deviled eggs—especially with a perfectly creamy yolk mixture. Your eggs, however, will have a little extra pizazz, thanks to a sprinkle of cayenne. Hope you’re ready for all your friends to ask you for the recipe!
And to complete your How to Cook Eggs Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes Cookbook, you’ll get five more recipes along with free downloads, so you have these easy-to-follow recipes at your fingertips:
- Broccoli Cheese Quiche—Your guests will think you spent hours on this, but it only takes about 15 minutes to get it ready for the oven. An hour later and you’ll have a cheesy, delicious quiche ready to eat!
- Scrambled Eggs—This classic egg dish may seem simple at first, but with the right techniques (and a special addition) you can have light, fluffy eggs that taste like they came from a five-star restaurant!
- Hard-Boiled Eggs—They go great in salads or on their own, and they are the first step in deviled eggs. I’ll show you a super easy way to peel them, so you can enjoy your eggs without the fuss.
- Fried Eggs—You might know them as “sunny-side-up.” For people who love a runny yolk, I’ll show you a simple way to get the perfect egg on your plate.
- Over Easy Eggs—Another classic, diner-style way to cook an egg. By the time you’re through with this recipe, you’ll be ready for the big leagues!
Your digital cookbooks and recipe videos can be viewed on any device or print the recipes out for easy use in your own kitchen.
And your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club instantly gives you full access to the entire library of cooking classes, recipes, and special collections. Additional cooking classes include:
- Cast Iron Recipes—Enjoy everything from breakfast to dinner with the magic of cast iron.
- How to Season Food—Spices, dried herbs, or fresh herbs? Find out how to make any dish better—and how to keep from going overboard!
- How to Cook Seafood—While some cooks feel like they have a pretty good handle on burgers, chicken, and pork chops, seafood can be a whole different ballgame.
- Basic Pan Skills—From searing a steak to braising meat, we’ll walk through different ways to use any pan in your kitchen, whether it’s cast iron, stainless steel, or a Dutch oven.
- Baking 101—We’ll start with a classic French meringue, then learn the secret to mouth-watering baklava, and everyone’s favorite—peanut brittle!
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to an entire library of more than 60 cookbooks filled with hundreds of quick-and-easy recipes that are printable and family friendly—with your Charter Gold Club Membership for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you’ll have instant access to our complete library of hundreds of recipes anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—plus, these recipes are easy to print, so you can handle them in the kitchen when preparing the dishes … and save the printed versions of recipes for later when you want to make a dish again!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Recipes that are confirmed to be quick and easy, so that you can easily make them yourself at home
- Dishes that have passed the taste test with people of all ages, so you’re certain to have delicious meals to please your family and friends
- Tips and techniques for everyday cooks—ideas that will help you save time and improve your skills while preparing tasty meals
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. Our team tests every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time, are quick and easy to prepare, and have readily available ingredients!
With two young children, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver easy-to-make meals—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to hundreds and hundreds of recipes, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get that—and more—from the more than 60 cookbooks, packed with recipes that include:
- 21 Perfect Pasta Recipes for Every Night of the Week
- 16 Must-Make Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 18 Mouth-Watering Slow-Cooker Stunners
- 19 Fast-and-Fresh Seafood Recipes
- 16 Quick-and-Easy Great Beef Recipes
- 20 Chicken Recipes Your Family Will Love (and never had before!)
- 9 Foolproof Soup & Stew Recipes
- 9 Make-Ahead Casserole Recipes
- 19 Different Dishes from Around the World
- 30-Minute Meals for the Everyday Cook
- 12 Ways to Make Tasty Potato Side Dishes
- 5 Delicious Dip Recipes
- 25 Vegetable Side-Dish Recipes
- 7 Quick-and-Easy Mexican Recipes
- 8 New Ways to Cook Eggs for Breakfast
- 29 Desserts You’ve Never Had Before
- 27 Appetizers that Go with Any Dinner
- 18 Make-Ahead Meals
- 17 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes
- 14 Different Ideas to Cook from Your Garden
- 27 Easy-to-Make, Kid-Approved Recipes
And hundreds and hundreds of more recipes that you can access in an instant!
And every recipe includes easy-to-follow instructions, ingredients you might already have on-hand, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
RecipeLion Gold Club Charter Membership also includes a subscription to RecipeLion Magazine, filled with even more recipes for easy-to-make and tasty dishes! You’ll have immediate access to the digital library of magazine issues, and you’ll get a subscription to the upcoming year of new issues.
The magazine recipes are easy to download and print, too, and include these top dishes from past issues:
- Surprise Butternut Squash Soup
- 20-Minute Spinach Chicken Parm
- Chunky Mashed Potatoes
- Apple Nut Pie
- Spiced Meatballs
- Tex-Mex 7-Layer Dip
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
- Grilled Personal Pizzas
- Beef and Broccoli Casserole
- Shortcut Chicken Fried Rice
- Lemon-Honey Chicken
- White Wine Shrimp Pasta
And you’ll get hundreds of recipes in the magazine library and in upcoming issues! We always make sure that recipes have been rigorously tested for you, for both ease-of-making and deliciousness.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help everyday cooks with recipes that are easy to access, easy to prepare, and guaranteed to taste good. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again, and even find ways to customize the recipes for your own tastes or to please your family. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new recipes you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 60 cookbooks in our library, filled with hundreds and hundreds of printable recipes. Plus, some cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues, also filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes.
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques to help the everyday cook!
- OUR GUARANTEE: Every recipe has been rigorously tested, so that you’re guaranteed to have quick-and-easy recipes that are also delicious.
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to the at-home everyday cook. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll have access to hundreds and hundreds of delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll get every new upcoming issue of RecipeLion Magazine, plus access to the magazine digital library of back issues, all filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes—hundreds of tasty dishes that will please any crowd.
- You’ll have instant access to all these recipes, and every one of them is printable, so you can print them out and use them wherever you’re cooking.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cookbooks that are filled with hundreds and hundreds of quick-and-easy printable recipes that have been rigorously tested for ease of preparation and deliciousness!
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the recipes you’ll need to satisfy your family and friends! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer
RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the recipes we have, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 60 cookbooks, filled with hundreds and hundreds of recipes—this is a great deal!