Join me, Chef Addie Gundry, and discover how easy it is to cook nine different egg dishes… perfectly.
Dear Aspiring Chef,
Eggs are simple to cook, but there are so many ways to make them! In this class, I’ll show you how to make nine different egg dishes that you can share with your friends Oh and family.
This class starts with hard-boiled eggs, and I have a little trick to show you how to peel them and make sure they’re cooked to perfection! Scrambled eggs, too, are a brunch-time staple, but there’s a secret to making them light and fluffy. No more dense scrambled eggs!
What I’m really excited about, though, is an egg dish that I absolutely love making, and it’s always a favorite around the breakfast table: a beautiful Bacon and Egg Hash Brown Scramble! There are a few secrets to this, but starting with evaporated milk gives you a nice, thick custard. And, of course, you can’t go wrong by adding crispy bacon!
I’ll also show you a few unexpected ingredients that add texture and liven up this dish! It’s simple, fun, and it tastes like an entire breakfast all in one dish! And if you cook it in a deep pie plate, it looks especially beautiful on your table!
Eggs help you create a versatile range of dishes, and you’ll get plenty of recipes, tips, and tricks in the RecipeLion Cooking Club’s How to Cook Eggs streaming-video cooking class with me, Chef Addie Gundry !
And the How to Cook Eggs class includes nine total recipes with all of the specific instructions and tips you need, so that it’s clear and easy for you to cook a delightful breakfast—or brunch! In addition to the Bacon and Egg Hash Brown Scramble recipe, you’ll get:
- Poached Eggs—They may sound intimidating, but I’ll walk you through every step, including how to get your egg to keep its shape, and how to tell when your egg is done (it’s really easy).
- Classic French Omelette—This is another egg dish that is made to “wow” your family and friends. What’s so great about an omelette is you can fill it with pretty much anything you want: ham, spinach, broccoli. In this recipe, I’m using freshly grated cheese and tarragon. Yum!
- Deviled Eggs—They’re a hit at any holiday party, summer cookout, or pot Who doesn’t love deviled eggs—especially with a perfectly creamy yolk mixture. Your eggs, however, will have a little extra pizazz, thanks to a sprinkle of cayenne. Hope you’re ready for all your friends to ask you for the recipe!
And to complete your How to Cook Eggs class, you’ll get five more recipes along with free downloads, so you have these easy-to-follow recipes at your fingertips:
- Broccoli Cheese Quiche—Your guests will think you spent hours on this, but it only takes about 15 minutes to get it ready for the oven. An hour later and you’ll have a cheesy, delicious quiche ready to eat!
- Scrambled Eggs—This classic egg dish may seem simple at first, but with the right techniques (and a special addition) you can have light, fluffy eggs that taste like they came from a five-star restaurant!
- Hard-Boiled Eggs—They go great in salads or on their own, and they are the first step in deviled eggs. I’ll show you a super easy way to peel them, so you can enjoy your eggs without the fuss.
- Fried Eggs—You might know them as “sunny-side-up.” For people who love a runny yolk, I’ll show you a simple way to get the perfect egg on your plate.
- Over Easy Eggs—Another classic, diner-style way to cook an egg. By the time you’re through with this recipe, you’ll be ready for the big leagues!
Along with your video class, you’ll get the accompanying digital Cookbook that includes all the class’s recipes and instructions in written form —read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
And your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry instantly gives you full access to the entire library of cooking classes, recipes, and special collections. Additional cooking classes include:
- Cast Iron Recipes—Enjoy everything from breakfast to dinner with the magic of cast iron.
- How to Season Food—Spices, dried herbs, or fresh herbs? Find out how to make any dish better—and how to keep from going overboard!
- How to Cook Seafood—While some cooks feel like they have a pretty good handle on burgers, chicken, and pork chops, seafood can be a whole different ballgame.
- Basic Pan Skills—From searing a steak to braising meat, we’ll walk through different ways to use any pan in your kitchen, whether it’s cast iron, stainless steel, or a Dutch oven.
- Baking 101—We’ll start with a classic French meringue, then learn the secret to mouth-watering baklava, and everyone’s favorite—peanut brittle!
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to a library of video cooking classes with your Premium Charter Membership—just $1 for 30 days!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Cooking Club for just $1 for 30 days, and you can access my entire library of instructional cooking classes that you can stream 24/7, anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose.
My classes not only cover the basics for beginner cooks, but also deliver advanced tips and techniques so you can master every recipe and skill. And the gourmet recipes that accompany each class have been carefully tested and are guaranteed to make your mouth water. I’ll show you step by step how to prepare and cook each dish, delivering my cooking knowledge and skills to you in fun, informative videos.
Your Premium Charter Membership gives you unlimited access to all my cooking and recipe content, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want to know about proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques that have been professionally tested by me and the RecipeLion team? How about recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get all that—and more—with my cooking classes, special collections, and recipes, including:
- Hasselback Potatoes
- Fried Cheese Curds
- Classic French Macarons
- Italian Beef Sandwiches
- Plus, 150+ additional recipes!
- COOKING CLASSES:
- Mexican Cooking
- How to Cook Seafood
- Cooking for Kids
- Plus, 30+ additional classes!
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS:
- Dinner Party
- Skills 101
- Romantic Dinners
And the library of classes, special collections, and recipes includes vivid detail of exactly how to make dishes, how to execute tricky techniques, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
My goal with this brand new cooking club is to help aspiring chefs improve their skills with step-by-step instructions to tackle every recipe. I’m all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with professionally tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again while honing your skill. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new meals you’ve never tried before.
As a member of the RecipeLion Cooking Club, you’ll benefit from my years of experience as a chef and cookbook author: I earned my Master’s Degree in Culinary Arts from Auguste Escoffier in France, won Food Network’s Cutthroat Kitchen in 2015, and have also appeared on Food Network Star. I’ve worked with big names in food and cooking, such as Christian Etienne, Thomas Keller, and Martha Stewart.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry, you’ll have me as your very own personal teacher and coach who will guide you to becoming the best cook you can be.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to dozens of my video cooking classes in our library. These classes are on-demand and viewable on any device. Each class includes a printable eCookbook with all of the class recipes. Plus, select classes come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- A brand new cooking class, every week to keep you expanding your cooking skills and adding new recipes to your repertoire.
- Previews of each cooking class to give you a taste of the recipes you’ll cook and the skills you’ll learn, so you can choose which class to take next.
- Professionally tested recipes included with every cooking class in a printable PDF format. Access 150+ gourmet recipes right now!
- Special collections of cooking classes and recipes that are themed around your favorite topics, such as “Baking,” “Romantic Dinners,” and “Dinner Party.”
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques from me that I use every day as a professional chef!
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just $1 for 30 days—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Cooking Club.
Claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry—for just $1 for 30 days!
It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner cook looking to improve your skills or an advanced cook who wants new and exciting recipes. The RecipeLion Cooking Club caters to every experience level, from basic tips and skills to intermediate techniques. Here are just a few of the benefits you will enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll be instantly connected to me as your personal teacher to improve your cooking skills.
- You’ll have access to delicious, test kitchen–approved recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll ditch any fears or reservations you have about cooking tricky dishes, like scallops and French macarons, with my handy tips and step-by-step instructions.
- You’ll have instant access to my recipes and cooking videos, so you can improve your cooking skills at home or when you’re on the go.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Cooking Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just $1 for 30 days!
Special Offer: $1 for 30 days—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry—for just $1 for 30 days!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cooking classes, access to upcoming weekly classes, and access to numerous free printable recipes that have been professionally tested.
When we created this new club for aspiring chefs like you, I insisted that we make it easy to use and packed with all the cooking tips, tricks, and recipes that you’ll need to become a whiz in the kitchen and impress your family and friends with your cooking skills! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer, RecipeLion Cooking Club
PS: Get all the cooking instruction you could ever need, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry Premium Charter Membership!
PPS:Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your $1 trial membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of 30+ past cooking classes—this is a great deal!