New Cookbook — Just Released!
These baked chicken recipes are out of this world! And they’re so easy to make!
From the cookbook: 16 Oven-Baked Chicken Recipes
Dear Aspiring Chef,
Do you ever wish you were one of those cooks who could go to the grocery store, pick up some chicken on sale, and instinctively know what to do with it to make dinner?
Well, that’s exactly what this cookbook will help you with. 16 Oven-Baked Chicken Recipes is a deep-dive into the vast world of chicken dishes. You’ll make dishes that help you master basic seasoning and cooking techniques from the stovetop to the oven to the grill and the slow cooker.
And you’ll also discover side dishes that pair well with chicken! The classic Roasted Chicken recipe is an essential dish for any cook. And Boneless Game Day Chicken Wings are good any time of year. The Engagement Chicken is deceptively simple, but it looks and tastes immaculate.
For something a little fancy, the Sweet and Savory Chicken is a breaded chicken dish that everyone can enjoy. Matushka’s Russian Chicken is easy to prep, and it comes out of the oven as a mouthwatering dinner that will impress your friends and family.
16 Oven-Baked Chicken Recipes is full of simple but tasty dishes, most of which are quick enough to make on a busy weeknight. Download this full-color cookbook today and along with these winning recipes, you have instant access to a bonus cooking TV show, as well as a growing library of cookbooks, cooking show episodes, and magazine issues. Join the RecipeLion Gold Club right now to get 16 Oven-Baked Chicken Recipes and start enjoying satisfying dinners every night of the week.
Speaking of easy, there isn’t a whole lot that’s easier than Roasted Chicken. I prefer to roast with a handled pan, rather than a large roasting pan, because you can put the pan in and take it out of the oven more easily—plus, the whole chicken needs only just-enough space in the pan to fully roast.
Drizzle olive oil over the whole chicken and liberally season with salt and pepper. Tip: Use small containers, such as ramekins, for your salt and pepper—not shakers—so it’s easier to sprinkle on top of the chicken.
Roast in a 450-degree oven for about an hour, and voilà—you’ve now got a crispy, moist, flavorful roasted chicken!
Best of all, once you enjoy your cooked roaster, you can use the remaining chicken to make a delicious, flavorful chicken stock. Nothing gets wasted in my kitchen!
Get 16 Oven-Baked Chicken Recipes right now—and get instant access to hundreds more tips, ideas, and recipes in the RecipeLion Gold Club’s Library of cookbooks, streaming cooking show episodes, and magazines that come with your membership.
Don’t miss out on the BBQ Ranch Grilled Chicken, either. This recipe starts by heating and oiling a grill pan on your stovetop. Of course, in nice weather, you can grill outdoors. Pound the chicken breasts to get the right thickness for grilling. Season and coat your chicken with a BBQ-and-ranch-dressing marinade, then grill for 4–5 minutes on each side, and you’re ready to prepare and plate your chicken with slaw for a delicious meal.
Get the complete recipes for the Roasted Chicken and the BBQ Ranch Grilled Chicken in 16 Oven-Baked Chicken Recipes, which is yours when you join the RecipeLion Gold Club. You’ll also get instant access to hundreds of cooking tips, ideas and recipes. The complete RecipeLion Gold Club’s Library of cookbooks, streaming cooking show episodes, and magazines is yours with your membership.
The Roasted Chicken and the BBQ Ranch Grilled Chicken are just two of the delicious dishes you’ll learn to make with the 16 Oven-Baked Chicken Recipes cookbook. There are so many ways to prepare chicken, and they are all so wonderfully tasty! Along with these two recipes, you’ll learn to make:
- Baked Stuffed Poblano Chicken—This Southwestern-inspired chicken recipe is great for nights when you want to spice things up a bit in the kitchen.
- Oven-Fried Orange Chicken—If you love Chinese orange chicken takeout, this is your no-guilt, make-at-home alternative.
- Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken—This is a practical recipe for getting shredded chicken that you can use in a soup, sandwich, or salad.
- Homemade Chicken Stock—Get my super simple recipe for making homemade chicken stock that also uses a lot of “scrap” items from other recipes.
- Plus several more creative and delectable chicken recipes you and your dinner guests will love…
And don’t forget, every cookbook comes with an accompanying TV show episode, complete written instructions, and full-color pictures—read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
Your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you instant access to the entire library of cookbook collections, cooking TV show episodes, recipes, and magazines. Additional cookbooks include:
- 20 Meat and Ground Beef Recipes—Discover the secrets to making deliciously creative meals without spending a fortune at the grocery store or hours in the kitchen.
- 13 Printable 5-Ingredients Recipes—13 tasty recipes to bring out when you need something fast and simple, from shortcut tortellini to cheesy gnocchi and a juicy ribs recipe with a secret ingredient.
- 20 Slow Cooker Stunners—Discover 20 home-cooked recipes that will be hot and ready when you get home from work
- 15 Quick and Easy Pies—Learn to make 15 popular pies from start to finish, including two different homemade pie crusts! What’s better than that!
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to an entire library of more than 75 cookbooks filled with hundreds of quick-and-easy recipes that are printable and family friendly—with your Charter Gold Club Membership for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you’ll have instant access to our complete library of hundreds of recipes anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—plus, these recipes are easy to print, so you can handle them in the kitchen when preparing the dishes … and save the printed versions of recipes for later when you want to make a dish again!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Recipes that are confirmed to be quick and easy, so that you can easily make them yourself at home
- Dishes that have passed the taste test with people of all ages, so you’re certain to have delicious meals to please your family and friends
- Tips and techniques for everyday cooks—ideas that will help you save time and improve your skills while preparing tasty meals
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. Our team tests every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time, are quick and easy to prepare, and have readily available ingredients!
With two young children, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver easy-to-make meals—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to hundreds and hundreds of recipes, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get that—and more—from the more than 75 cookbooks, packed with recipes that include:
- 21 Perfect Pasta Recipes for Every Night of the Week
- 16 Must-Make Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 18 Mouth-Watering Slow-Cooker Stunners
- 19 Fast-and-Fresh Seafood Recipes
- 16 Quick-and-Easy Great Beef Recipes
- 20 Chicken Recipes Your Family Will Love (and never had before!)
- 9 Foolproof Soup & Stew Recipes
- 9 Make-Ahead Casserole Recipes
- 19 Different Dishes from Around the World
- 30-Minute Meals for the Everyday Cook
- 12 Ways to Make Tasty Potato Side Dishes
- 5 Delicious Dip Recipes
- 25 Vegetable Side-Dish Recipes
- 7 Quick-and-Easy Mexican Recipes
- 8 New Ways to Cook Eggs for Breakfast
- 29 Desserts You’ve Never Had Before
- 27 Appetizers that Go with Any Dinner
- 18 Make-Ahead Meals
- 17 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes
- 14 Different Ideas to Cook from Your Garden
- 27 Easy-to-Make, Kid-Approved Recipes
And hundreds and hundreds of more recipes that you can access in an instant!
And every recipe includes easy-to-follow instructions, ingredients you might already have on-hand, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
RecipeLion Gold Club Charter Membership also includes a subscription to RecipeLion Magazine, filled with even more recipes for easy-to-make and tasty dishes! You’ll have immediate access to the digital library of magazine issues, and you’ll get a subscription to the upcoming year of new issues.
The magazine recipes are easy to download and print, too, and include these top dishes from past issues:
- Surprise Butternut Squash Soup
- 20-Minute Spinach Chicken Parm
- Chunky Mashed Potatoes
- Apple Nut Pie
- Spiced Meatballs
- Tex-Mex 7-Layer Dip
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
- Grilled Personal Pizzas
- Beef and Broccoli Casserole
- Shortcut Chicken Fried Rice
- Lemon-Honey Chicken
- White Wine Shrimp Pasta
And you’ll get hundreds of recipes in the magazine library and in upcoming issues! We always make sure that recipes have been rigorously tested for you, for both ease-of-making and deliciousness.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help everyday cooks with recipes that are easy to access, easy to prepare, and guaranteed to taste good. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again, and even find ways to customize the recipes for your own tastes or to please your family. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new recipes you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 75 cookbooks in our library, filled with hundreds and hundreds of printable recipes. Plus, some cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues, also filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes.
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques to help the everyday cook!
- OUR GUARANTEE: Every recipe has been rigorously tested, so that you’re guaranteed to have quick-and-easy recipes that are also delicious.
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to the at-home everyday cook. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll have access to hundreds and hundreds of delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll get every new upcoming issue of RecipeLion Magazine, plus access to the magazine digital library of back issues, all filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes—hundreds of tasty dishes that will please any crowd.
- You’ll have instant access to all these recipes, and every one of them is printable, so you can print them out and use them wherever you’re cooking.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cookbooks that are filled with hundreds and hundreds of quick-and-easy printable recipes that have been rigorously tested for ease of preparation and deliciousness!
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the recipes you’ll need to satisfy your family and friends! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer
RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the recipes we have, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 75 cookbooks, filled with hundreds and hundreds of recipes—this is a great deal!