New Cookbook — Just Released!
15 Quick and Easy Pies
Everyone loves a good pie, and the mythical homemade pie isn’t as complicated as you might think. Here are 15 easy, and delicious, pie recipes anyone can make.
From the cookbook: 15 Quick and Easy Pies
Dear Aspiring Chef,
Turn on the coffee pot and get your fanciest plates ready for company! A homemade pie is simply magical, and pie is in season all year long. A pie is a delicious treat to serve at home or bring as a gift to a cookout, dinner party, brunch, or picnic. Pie works anytime.
In this pie baking cookbook, you’ll learn how to make 15 different pies, as well as a handmade crust that goes with almost any pie you want to make, from a made-from-scratch apple pie to the shortcut version of cherry pie. I’ll show you how to make beautiful tops for your pies, share a few tricks that make it easier to work with your crust, and I’ll give you some unique ways to bring an extra twist of flavor to your creations. Get this cookbook and your pies will be winning for blue ribbons before you know it!
Making pies is a true hands-on cooking experience, but any mess is absolutely worth the reward! Get all the easy-to-follow recipes, in an encouraging, friendly format—all in the RecipeLion Cooking Club’s 15 Quick and Easy Pies cookbook.
The full-color, downloadable cookbook has each recipe clearly written out, along with pictures of each dish so you know exactly what to expect. There’s also an accompanying TV episode where I’ll walk you through five of the pie recipes featured in the cookbook, so you’ll have a true sense of just how easy these recipes are. Better yet, when you get this cookbook, you have instant access to a growing library of cookbooks, cooking show episodes, and magazine issues. Get RecipeLion’s 15 Quick and Easy Pies today, and start having fun in the kitchen.
Of course, all pies are good pies, but one of the best around is without question the Lemon Meringue Pie. Believe it or not, this is a really simple pie to make, and it looks impressive.
Using a large saucepan, combine your sugar, cornstarch, salt, and water, then stir to dissolve. Add your lemon peel and let the mixture cook so it thickens to a simple syrup. When that’s ready, stir in your egg yolks and juice and that’s it for the filling! Pour that into your pie crust then make your meringue.
In your mixer, whip together the egg yolks and cream of tartar until you get nice, shiny peaks, then add the sugar. Continue mixing until the peaks stiffen. Top your pie with the meringue then bake it for 8-10 minutes. That’s it!
I have a few tricks to show you, too, that will make your pie an impressive visual presentation. Of course, don’t forget to taste test it before you serve it. It’s only fair, right?
Don’t miss out on these easy, simple, but wonderfully delicious pie recipes. Get the complete recipe and instructions for the Lemon Meringue Pie, in 15 Quick and Easy Pies.
Join the RecipeLion Gold Club right now and you’ll also get instant access to hundreds of cooking tips, ideas and recipes. RecipeLion Gold Club’s Library of cookbooks, streaming cooking show episodes, and magazines are yours with your membership.
This is one of the most delicious cookbooks you’ll ever use. The How to Bake Pies class includes 15 mouth-watering pie recipes, as well as the recipe for a basic pie crust you can use over and over. You’ll get the complete instructions, full-color pictures for each recipe, and plenty of tips and ideas that work in any kitchen. Along with the recipe for Lemon Meringue Pie, you’ll get the full recipes for:
- Basic Pie Crust—It’s time to take the mystery out of homemade pie crust. Discover how easy it is to make your own at home! This versatile crust works with almost any pie, but you can use it for a savory quiche, too.
- All-American Apple Pie—Is there any pie more celebrated that the apple pie? I’ll show you how to make a beautifully rustic apple pie that you’ll be proud to share with guests. Serve it in a bowl with ice cream for a delectable dessert.
- Classic Cherry Pie—Make your pie crust ahead of time and this recipe comes together in no time. Perfect for those busy days when you don’t have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen.
- Banana Cream Pie—Cream cheese, sugar, Cool Whip, vanilla pudding, and freshly sliced bananas on a Nilla Wafer crumb crust? Wow!
- French Silk Pie—This multi-layer pie is a lot easier than it looks. And it’s oh, so tasty.
- And so much more…..
These recipes that are sure to find a place in your most-requested desserts file. And don’t forget, every cookbook comes with an accompanying TV show episode, complete written instructions, and full-color pictures—read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
And your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you instant access to the entire library of cookbook collections, cooking TV show episodes, recipes, and magazines. Additional cookbooks include:
- 20 Meat and Ground Beef Recipes —Discover the secrets to making deliciously creative meals without spending a fortune at the grocery store or hours in the kitchen.
- 10 Make-Ahead Freezer Meals—Learn all the tips and tricks for making meals ahead of time, and freezing them for whenever you’re ready. Don’t miss the chicken fajitas!
- 20 Slow Cooker Stunners—Don’t let a busy schedule keep you from enjoying delicious, healthy, home-cooked meals. Put the ingredients in your slow cooker in the morning and you’ll come home to a hot dinner!
- 13 Printable 5-Ingredients Recipes—12 tasty recipes to bring out when you need something fast and simple, from shortcut tortellini to cheesy gnocchi and a juicy ribs recipe with a secret ingredient.
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to an entire library of more than 60 cookbooks filled with hundreds of quick-and-easy recipes that are printable and family friendly—with your Charter Gold Club Membership for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you’ll have instant access to our complete library of hundreds of recipes anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—plus, these recipes are easy to print, so you can handle them in the kitchen when preparing the dishes … and save the printed versions of recipes for later when you want to make a dish again!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Recipes that are confirmed to be quick and easy, so that you can easily make them yourself at home
- Dishes that have passed the taste test with people of all ages, so you’re certain to have delicious meals to please your family and friends
- Tips and techniques for everyday cooks—ideas that will help you save time and improve your skills while preparing tasty meals
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. Our team tests every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time, are quick and easy to prepare, and have readily available ingredients!
With two young children, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver easy-to-make meals—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to hundreds and hundreds of recipes, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get that—and more—from the more than 60 cookbooks, packed with recipes that include:
- 21 Perfect Pasta Recipes for Every Night of the Week
- 16 Must-Make Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 18 Mouth-Watering Slow-Cooker Stunners
- 19 Fast-and-Fresh Seafood Recipes
- 16 Quick-and-Easy Great Beef Recipes
- 20 Chicken Recipes Your Family Will Love (and never had before!)
- 9 Foolproof Soup & Stew Recipes
- 9 Make-Ahead Casserole Recipes
- 19 Different Dishes from Around the World
- 30-Minute Meals for the Everyday Cook
- 12 Ways to Make Tasty Potato Side Dishes
- 5 Delicious Dip Recipes
- 25 Vegetable Side-Dish Recipes
- 7 Quick-and-Easy Mexican Recipes
- 8 New Ways to Cook Eggs for Breakfast
- 29 Desserts You’ve Never Had Before
- 27 Appetizers that Go with Any Dinner
- 18 Make-Ahead Meals
- 17 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes
- 14 Different Ideas to Cook from Your Garden
- 27 Easy-to-Make, Kid-Approved Recipes
And hundreds and hundreds of more recipes that you can access in an instant!
And every recipe includes easy-to-follow instructions, ingredients you might already have on-hand, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
RecipeLion Gold Club Charter Membership also includes a subscription to RecipeLion Magazine, filled with even more recipes for easy-to-make and tasty dishes! You’ll have immediate access to the digital library of magazine issues, and you’ll get a subscription to the upcoming year of new issues.
The magazine recipes are easy to download and print, too, and include these top dishes from past issues:
- Surprise Butternut Squash Soup
- 20-Minute Spinach Chicken Parm
- Chunky Mashed Potatoes
- Apple Nut Pie
- Spiced Meatballs
- Tex-Mex 7-Layer Dip
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
- Grilled Personal Pizzas
- Beef and Broccoli Casserole
- Shortcut Chicken Fried Rice
- Lemon-Honey Chicken
- White Wine Shrimp Pasta
And you’ll get hundreds of recipes in the magazine library and in upcoming issues! We always make sure that recipes have been rigorously tested for you, for both ease-of-making and deliciousness.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help everyday cooks with recipes that are easy to access, easy to prepare, and guaranteed to taste good. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again, and even find ways to customize the recipes for your own tastes or to please your family. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new recipes you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 60 cookbooks in our library, filled with hundreds and hundreds of printable recipes. Plus, some cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues, also filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes.
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques to help the everyday cook!
- OUR GUARANTEE: Every recipe has been rigorously tested, so that you’re guaranteed to have quick-and-easy recipes that are also delicious.
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to the at-home everyday cook. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll have access to hundreds and hundreds of delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll get every new upcoming issue of RecipeLion Magazine, plus access to the magazine digital library of back issues, all filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes—hundreds of tasty dishes that will please any crowd.
- You’ll have instant access to all these recipes, and every one of them is printable, so you can print them out and use them wherever you’re cooking.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cookbooks that are filled with hundreds and hundreds of quick-and-easy printable recipes that have been rigorously tested for ease of preparation and deliciousness!
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the recipes you’ll need to satisfy your family and friends! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer
RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the recipes we have, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 60 cookbooks, filled with hundreds and hundreds of recipes—this is a great deal!