New Cookbook — Just Released!
Learn how to bake an impressive looking (and delicious) cake from scratch, no matter how little-or how much-experience you have.
From the Cookbook: 13 Cakes Everyone Made in the 50s
Dear Aspiring Baker,
I love cakes! Birthdays, anniversaries, celebrations, or just because – a homemade cake is a treat any time, for any occasion. Cakes also can be as easy or as complex as you want them to be. You can buy cake mix at the store and add eggs, or you can make it entirely from scratch and embellish it with artistic frosting.
I’ll let you in on a secret, though. You don’t have to be a professional baker to make a dazzling cake. There are some easy ways to make any cake look impressive. Layered cakes, fondant, and custom-colored frosting are easier than you think. The Rainbow Swirl Cake and the Sparkling Cranberry Cake are gorgeous, and the Lemon Chiffon Cake is a true classic.
13 Cakes Everyone Made in the 50s is full of old-fashioned inspiration and recipes that are just begging for a reason to celebrate with cake. And this cookbook comes with a bonus Cake Decorating TV show! There’s nothing like an elaborately decorated cake made from scratch to impress your friends and neighbors. Nevermind the fact that it’s just exciting to make!
You want to know a secret? It’s actually quite simple to start on a path to cake decorating mastery. I’ll show you how to make your own homemade buttercream frosting, then we’ll go over plenty of how-tos, from making and filling your piping bag to perfecting dots, bows, writing, and flowers.
With this essential foundation, you’ll have all the tools you need to start decorating cakes and letting your inner artist do their thing. I’ll walk you through every step of the way, and show you exactly how to master each technique, so you’ll feel confident the next time you need to bake and decorate a cake. And along with these oh-so-tasty recipes you’ll get a handy frosting dying guide, so you can create any color frosting you want for your next culinary adventure!
Don’t worry; I won’t spill the beans on your new superpower. Join the RecipeLion Gold Club , and you can start baking these cakes right now!
One cake that’s a real showstopper is the Rainbow Swirl Cake. Believe it or not, this is a really simple cake, and once you get the technique down, you can turn this into a themed cake for anything you want. Make it the colors of your favorite team, use pastel colors for a spring party – the options are endless.
The easiest way to make this recipe is to start with a box of white cake mix. Once you make the batter, divide it evenly into containers. I went with four (one for each color), but you can use more or less depending on how many colors you want. Add a few drops of food coloring to dye the batter, and mix it in.
Once your batter is ready, start layering it into your cake pans, just a little at a time. That’s it! Pop it in the oven. When the cake is done, give it time to cool, then frost one layer, top that with the second layer, and frost the cake. Add sprinkles for color and you are ready to impress your guests.
Learn to make the Rainbow Swirl Cake right now in the 13 Cakes Everyone Made in the 50s—then discover more tasty recipes for any occasion, with the cookbooks, streaming cooking show episodes, and magazines that are waiting for you in the RecipeLion Gold Club Library.
In 13 Cakes Everyone Made in the 50s, I’ll walk you through everything you need to bake a cake from start to finish. You’ll also get the accompanying cooking TV show with complete recipes, full-color pictures, and plenty of cooking tips that will make your friends think you have a secret past as a professional chef. In addition to the Rainbow Swirl Cake recipe, you’ll get the full recipes for:
- Sparkling Cranberry Cake—This three-tiered exposed cake literally sparkles from the sugar-coated fresh cranberries. The white chocolate frosting is the perfect complement to the rustic nature of this cake. So good!
- Chocolate Basket Cake—This is the most adorable little cake! Even though it’s easy to make, the decor (fresh blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries) makes it look really impressive. And Kit-Kats are a key ingredient, so you know it’s going to be yummy!
- Raspberry Cream Cheese Cake—Raspberries and cream cheese is a match made in food heaven. Making a cake from scratch that tastes this good is such a rewarding experience. It doesn’t hurt that it’s a beautiful cake, either.
- Lemon Chiffon Cake—This delicious hot milk sponge cake is one recipe you won’t soon forget. Garnish it with strawberries and powdered sugar for an elegant, sophisticated cake perfect for a dinner party.
- Homemade Fondant—There’s a rumor going around that fondant is hard to make. I’m here to tell you that’s not true. I have a recipe that only uses two ingredients. You can use it to drape over a cake, or make decorative toppings.
- Plus five more memorable cake recipes you won’t believe are so easy to make…
Take the mystery out of making beautiful cakes, with 13 Cakes Everyone Made in the 50s. You don’t have to worry about a thing, even if you’ve never cooked before. Soon enough, all your friends will be asking you to bake cakes for them!
And don’t forget, every cookbook comes with an accompanying TV show episode, complete written instructions, and full-color pictures—read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
Your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you instant access to the entire library of cookbook collections, cooking TV show episodes, recipes, and magazines. Additional cookbooks include:
- 20 Meat and Ground Beef Recipes—Discover the secrets to making deliciously creative meals without spending a fortune at the grocery store or hours in the kitchen.
- 13 Printable 5-Ingredients Recipes—13 tasty recipes to bring out when you need something fast and simple, from shortcut tortellini to cheesy gnocchi and a juicy ribs recipe with a secret ingredient.
- 20 Slow Cooker Stunners—Discover 20 home-cooked recipes that will be hot and ready when you get home from work
- 15 Quick and Easy Pies—Learn to make 15 popular pies from start to finish, including two different homemade pie crusts! What’s better than that!
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to an entire library of more than 75 cookbooks filled with hundreds of quick-and-easy recipes that are printable and family friendly—with your Charter Gold Club Membership for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you’ll have instant access to our complete library of hundreds of recipes anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—plus, these recipes are easy to print, so you can handle them in the kitchen when preparing the dishes … and save the printed versions of recipes for later when you want to make a dish again!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Recipes that are confirmed to be quick and easy, so that you can easily make them yourself at home
- Dishes that have passed the taste test with people of all ages, so you’re certain to have delicious meals to please your family and friends
- Tips and techniques for everyday cooks—ideas that will help you save time and improve your skills while preparing tasty meals
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. Our team tests every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time, are quick and easy to prepare, and have readily available ingredients!
With two young children, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver easy-to-make meals—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to hundreds and hundreds of recipes, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get that—and more—from the more than 75 cookbooks, packed with recipes that include:
- 21 Perfect Pasta Recipes for Every Night of the Week
- 16 Must-Make Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 18 Mouth-Watering Slow-Cooker Stunners
- 19 Fast-and-Fresh Seafood Recipes
- 16 Quick-and-Easy Great Beef Recipes
- 20 Chicken Recipes Your Family Will Love (and never had before!)
- 9 Foolproof Soup & Stew Recipes
- 9 Make-Ahead Casserole Recipes
- 19 Different Dishes from Around the World
- 30-Minute Meals for the Everyday Cook
- 12 Ways to Make Tasty Potato Side Dishes
- 5 Delicious Dip Recipes
- 25 Vegetable Side-Dish Recipes
- 7 Quick-and-Easy Mexican Recipes
- 8 New Ways to Cook Eggs for Breakfast
- 29 Desserts You’ve Never Had Before
- 27 Appetizers that Go with Any Dinner
- 18 Make-Ahead Meals
- 17 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes
- 14 Different Ideas to Cook from Your Garden
- 27 Easy-to-Make, Kid-Approved Recipes
And hundreds and hundreds of more recipes that you can access in an instant!
And every recipe includes easy-to-follow instructions, ingredients you might already have on-hand, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
RecipeLion Gold Club Charter Membership also includes a subscription to RecipeLion Magazine, filled with even more recipes for easy-to-make and tasty dishes! You’ll have immediate access to the digital library of magazine issues, and you’ll get a subscription to the upcoming year of new issues.
The magazine recipes are easy to download and print, too, and include these top dishes from past issues:
- Surprise Butternut Squash Soup
- 20-Minute Spinach Chicken Parm
- Chunky Mashed Potatoes
- Apple Nut Pie
- Spiced Meatballs
- Tex-Mex 7-Layer Dip
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
- Grilled Personal Pizzas
- Beef and Broccoli Casserole
- Shortcut Chicken Fried Rice
- Lemon-Honey Chicken
- White Wine Shrimp Pasta
And you’ll get hundreds of recipes in the magazine library and in upcoming issues! We always make sure that recipes have been rigorously tested for you, for both ease-of-making and deliciousness.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help everyday cooks with recipes that are easy to access, easy to prepare, and guaranteed to taste good. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again, and even find ways to customize the recipes for your own tastes or to please your family. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new recipes you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 75 cookbooks in our library, filled with hundreds and hundreds of printable recipes. Plus, some cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues, also filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes.
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques to help the everyday cook!
- OUR GUARANTEE: Every recipe has been rigorously tested, so that you’re guaranteed to have quick-and-easy recipes that are also delicious.
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to the at-home everyday cook. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll have access to hundreds and hundreds of delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll get every new upcoming issue of RecipeLion Magazine, plus access to the magazine digital library of back issues, all filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes—hundreds of tasty dishes that will please any crowd.
- You’ll have instant access to all these recipes, and every one of them is printable, so you can print them out and use them wherever you’re cooking.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cookbooks that are filled with hundreds and hundreds of quick-and-easy printable recipes that have been rigorously tested for ease of preparation and deliciousness!
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the recipes you’ll need to satisfy your family and friends! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer
RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the recipes we have, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 75 cookbooks, filled with hundreds and hundreds of recipes—this is a great deal!