New Cooking Class — Just Released!
How to Bake Cakes
Learn how to bake an impressive looking (and delicious) cake from scratch, no matter how little-or how much-experience you have.
From the Cooking Class: How to Bake Cakes
Dear Aspiring Baker,
I love cakes! Whether for birthdays, anniversaries, celebrations, or just because, a homemade cake is a treat any time and for any occasion. Cakes also can be as easy or as complex as you want them to be. You can buy cake mix at the store and add eggs, or you can make it entirely from scratch and embellish it with artistic frosting.
I’ll let you in on a secret, though. You don’t have to be a professional baker to make a dazzling cake. There are some easy ways to make any cake look impressive. Layered cakes, fondant, and custom-colored frosting are just one class away. Don’t worry; I won’t spill the beans on your new superpower.
Watch the How to Bake Cakes class, and you’ll feel confident the next time you need to bake a cake. I’ll take you step by step through five different recipes, provide clear instructions, and share plenty of tips you can use anytime you bake a cake. And along with these oh-so-tasty recipes you’ll get a handy frosting dying guide, so you can create any color frosting you want for your next culinary adventure!
Join the RecipeLion Gold Club, and you can watch the How to Bake Cakes streaming-video cooking class with me, Chef Addie Gundry, right now!
One cake that’s a real showstopper is the Rainbow Swirl Cake. Believe it or not, this is a really simple cake, and once you get the technique down, you can turn this into a themed cake for anything you want. Make it the colors of your favorite team, use pastel colors for a spring party—the options are endless.
The easiest way to make this recipe is to start with a box of white cake mix. Once you make the batter, divide it evenly into containers. I went with four (one for each color), but you can use more or less depending on how many colors you want. Add a few drops of food coloring to dye the batter, and mix it in.
Once your batter is ready, start layering it into your cake pans, just a little at a time. That’s it! Pop it in the oven. When the cake is done, give it time to cool, then frost one layer, top that with the second layer, and frost the cake. Add sprinkles for color and you are ready to impress your guests.
In the How to Bake Cakes class, I’ll walk you through everything you need to bake a cake from start to finish. You’ll also get the accompanying digital cookbook with complete recipes, full-color pictures, and plenty of cooking tips from a professional chef. In addition to the Rainbow Swirl Cake recipe, you’ll get the full recipes for:
- Sugared Cranberry Cake—This three-tiered exposed cake literally sparkles from the sugar-coated fresh cranberries. The white chocolate frosting is the perfect complement to the rustic nature of this cake. So good!
- Homemade Fondant—There’s a rumor going around that fondant is hard to make. I’m here to tell you that’s not true. I have a recipe that only uses two ingredients. You can use it to drape over a cake or make decorative toppings.
The recipes in the How to Bake Cakes class take the mystery out of making beautiful cakes. You don’t have to worry about a thing, even if you’ve never baked a cake before. Before long, all your friends will be asking you to bake cakes for them! Don’t miss the recipes for:
- Raspberry Pink Velvet Cake—Raspberries and cream cheese are a match made in food heaven. Making a cake from scratch that tastes this good is such a rewarding experience. It doesn’t hurt that it’s a beautiful cake, either.
- Chocolate Basket Cake—This is the most adorable little cake! Even though it’s easy to make, the decor (fresh blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries) makes it look really impressive. And Kit Kats are a key ingredient, so you know it’s going to be yummy!
And don’t forget, you get more than just the video class. You get the accompanying digital cookbook with full-color pictures of each recipe, and you get all the instructions in written form—read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
And your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you instant access to the entire library of cooking classes, cookbooks, and magazine issues. Additional cooking classes include:
- All About Homemade Frosting—Homemade frosting is the way to go if you want something extra special for your next cake, cookies, or pastries. Learn how to make five different frostings, how to color them the way you want, and how to decorate without stress.
- All About Lemons—From appetizers to cocktails to desserts, this class is all about the lemon. I’ll show you how to make an entire dinner that revolves around this zesty fruit.
- Recipes for Spring—Springtime recipes always bring some cheer! Learn how to work seasonal produce into your cooking for flavorful dishes you’ll want to make again and again.
- All About Chocolate—Homemade Brownie Truffles. Molten Lava Cakes. Need we say more? You’ll be a bona fide chocolatier by the time you’re done with this class.
- Cooking with Wine—You’ll feel like a 5-star chef after this class. Find out how to add flavor and pizazz to a dish with the right wine. (And don’t miss the bonus dessert recipe!)
- How to Bake Pies—Learn to make five popular pies from start to finish, including two different homemade pie crusts! What’s better than that!
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to an entire library of recipes and cooking content with your Premium Charter Membership—just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you can access my complete library of instructional cooking classes that you can stream 24/7, anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose, plus instant access to the digital libraries of cookbooks and magazines!
My classes not only cover the basics for beginner cooks, but also deliver advanced tips and techniques so you can master every recipe and skill. And the gourmet recipes that accompany each class have been carefully tested and are guaranteed to make your mouth water. I’ll show you step-by-step how to prepare and cook each dish, delivering my cooking knowledge and skills to you in fun, informative videos.
Your Premium Charter Membership gives you unlimited access to all my cooking and recipe content, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want to know about proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques that have been professionally tested by me and the RecipeLion team? How about recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get all that—and more—with my recipes, cooking classes, cookbooks, magazines and special collections, including:
- Hasselback Potatoes
- Fried Cheese Curds
- Classic French Macarons
- Italian Beef Sandwiches
- Plus, hundreds of additional recipes!
- COOKING CLASSES:
- Mexican Cooking
- How to Cook Seafood
- Cooking for Kids
- Plus, more than 30 additional classes!
- Make Your Own Pizza
- How to Use a Multicooker
- Hosting a Brunch
- Introduction to Sauces
- Plus, more than 30 additional cookbooks!
- MAGAZINE ISSUES:
- Access to full digital library of back issues
- Special cooking tips and tricks
- Loaded with recipes and cooking techniques
- Access to upcoming year of new magazine issues
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS:
- Dinner Party
- Skills 101
- Romantic Dinners
And the library of classes, cookbooks, and magazines includes vivid detail of exactly how to make dishes, how to execute tricky techniques, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
My goal with this brand new cooking club is to help aspiring chefs improve their skills with step-by-step instructions to tackle every recipe. I’m all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with professionally tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again while honing your skill. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new meals you’ve never tried before.
As a member of the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll benefit from my years of experience as a chef and cookbook author: I earned my Master’s Degree in Culinary Arts from Auguste Escoffier in France, won Food Network’s Cutthroat Kitchen in 2015, and have also appeared on Food Network Star. I’ve worked with big names in food and cooking, such as Christian Etienne, Thomas Keller, and Martha Stewart.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll have me as your very own personal teacher and coach who will guide you to becoming the best cook you can be.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 30 of my video cooking classes in our library. These classes are on-demand and viewable on any device. Each class includes a digital cookbook with all of the class recipes. Plus, select classes come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- A brand new cooking class, every week to keep you expanding your cooking skills and adding new recipes to your repertoire- 52 new classes coming up over the next year!
- Full and immediate access to more than 30 cookbooks in the digital library, and a new cookbook released every week—you’ll get 52 new cookbooks over the coming year!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues.
- Previews of each cooking class to give you a taste of the recipes you’ll cook and the skills you’ll learn, so you can choose which class to take next.
- Professionally tested recipes included with every cooking class in a printable PDF format. Access hundreds of gourmet recipes right now!
- Special collections of cooking classes and recipes that are themed around your favorite topics, such as “Baking,” “Romantic Dinners,” and “Dinner Party.”
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques from me that I use every day as a professional chef!
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner cook looking to improve your skills or an advanced cook who wants new and exciting recipes. The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to every experience level, from basic tips and skills to intermediate techniques. Here are just a few of the benefits you will enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll be instantly connected to me as your personal teacher to improve your cooking skills.
- You’ll have access to delicious, test kitchen–approved recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll ditch any fears or reservations you have about cooking tricky dishes, like scallops and French macarons, with my handy tips and step-by-step instructions.
- You’ll have instant access to my recipes and cooking videos, so you can improve your cooking skills at home or when you’re on the go.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cooking classes, access to upcoming weekly classes, and access to numerous free printable recipes that have been professionally tested, access to the library of cookbooks and upcoming cookbooks being released weekly, and full access to our cooking magazine library and the upcoming year of new magazine issues.
When we created this new club for aspiring chefs like you, I insisted that we make it easy to use and packed with all the cooking tips, tricks, and recipes that you’ll need to become a whiz in the kitchen and impress your family and friends with your cooking skills! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer, RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the cooking instruction you could ever need, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 30 past cooking classes and cookbooks, plus dozens of recipes and magazine issues—this is a great deal!