When you need to host a group of ladies for lunch, follow this cooking class and you’ll learn from me, Chef Addie Gundry, how to ensure that your event is flawless—and that all your guests are delighted and impressed.
Dear Aspiring Chef,
Entertaining is not a task for the faint of heart! From readying your house for expected company to repeatedly checking your grocery list so you don’t forget anything to coordinating everyone’s schedules, there’s so much involved to make sure an event goes off without a hitch.
And a ladies’ lunch is extra special, so why not take advantage of my entertaining prowess as I take you through a full menu of recipes to serve for fancier affairs—from finger foods to cocktails to desserts!
That’s exactly what you’ll get with the streaming-video cooking class How to Host a Ladies’ Lunch, led by me—Chef Addie Gundry!
I’ll share with you some lessons I learned from when I worked alongside hostess extraordinaire Martha Stewart about hosting a group of ladies. I’ll show you Martha’s favorite no-fuss decorating techniques and the proper way to set a table. Once you watch this class, you’ll have no trouble pulling off your next fancy event with style and grace while serving up delicious food!
Let’s start with the ladies’ favorite “Tea Sandwiches”—both the chicken salad and smoked salmon varieties. For the chicken salad tea sandwiches, I’ll show you how to make them with chopped boiled egg for a smooth and creamy filling that has southern style. And my method for boiling eggs and peeling them works every time!
Add onion and a few condiments to your shredded chicken mixture. When the chopped boiled eggs are ready, fold them in—the egg yolks give it southern-style taste. Then spread your chicken salad mixture on a slice of bread, top it off with another slice, and cut into triangles—ready to eat and delicious!
For the smoked salmon tea sandwiches, use mini cucumbers for the dainty touch. Slice them uniformly in size, and set aside until you’re ready to assemble.
And now for building the smoked salmon tea sandwiches! Assemble your ingredients, finishing by placing a layer of smoked salmon on top—cover with a slice of bread, and then cut to form your sandwiches. You can leave the bread crust and cut in triangles—or trim the crust and cut into bit-size squares for a daintier presentation.
If you’re looking for proven recipes and techniques for pulling off an awesome ladies’ lunch, view this cooking class, How to Host a Ladies’ Lunch, right now—one of many classes in the RecipeLion Cooking Club’s Library.
My How to Host a Ladies’ Lunch class includes five total recipes with all of the specific instructions and tips you need, so that it’s clear and easy for you to make everything yourself right at home—no need for a caterer! In addition to the “Tea Sandwiches” recipe, you’ll get:
- Bacon and Gruyère Quiche—Perfect to serve with a ladies’ lunch, this recipe is easy to make and delicious to eat. And is there anything better than bacon and cheese with your eggs? This is definitely a dish you can make ahead and warm in the oven right before your ladies’ lunch is ready to start. You can make your own crust, but store-bought pie crust works just fine with this recipe. Assembly is easy, then bake and serve—it’s beautiful with a fresh thyme garnish.
- Mixed Berry Scones—Some scones are just too dry but not with this recipe! I’ll show you the right way to make scones so that they are moist and delicious and filled with fruity flavor. You’ll learn my trick for folding butter into the dry ingredients (use your hands!), so that you ensure a good basic dough that isn’t too sticky and that makes for delicious scones. Mix fresh or frozen berries into your dough, then form the scones with your hands in a mound before cutting with a knife to shape and size them. Don’t overcook them—that’s what can cause dry scones!
To complete your How to Host a Ladies’ Lunch class, you’ll get two more recipes and a detailed diagram of the proper way to set your table—impress the ladies with all your china and stemware:
- Classic French Macarons—Don’t be intimidated and let your inner chef out when you make this tasty item. A ladies’ lunch is extra special when you serve these elegant cookies.
- Mimosas—No ladies’ lunch would be complete without a special drink, and mimosas fit the bill! This recipe is a little different from what you’ll find in a restaurant, but it’s easy to make—and right in a pitcher, so you can continuously serve guests without having to make individual drinks every time.
- Formal Place Setting Chart—Get my one-page chart that succinctly shows you exactly where to properly place all the dishes, glassware, and silverware for your fabulous ladies’ lunch.
And your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry instantly gives you full access to the entire library of cooking classes, recipes, and special collections. Additional cooking classes include:
- How to Cook Eggs—Once you’ve mastered eggs, you’ve mastered one of the most basic, comprehensive skills to being an effective cook.
- Cast Iron Recipes—Cast irons are one of those magical kitchen appliances that experienced cooks talk about with a sense of reverence.
- All About Lemons—If there’s one ingredient that can brighten up a meal, it has to be lemons.
- How to Cook Seafood—While some cooks feel like they have a pretty good handle on burgers, chicken, and pork chops, seafood can be a whole different ballgame.
- Affordable Cuts of Meat—When you’re looking to feed an entire family for a week, you need to cook new and interesting dishes while also making sure it’s nutritious and fits within your budget.
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to an entire library of more than 60 cookbooks filled with hundreds of quick-and-easy recipes that are printable and family friendly—with your Charter Gold Club Membership for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you’ll have instant access to our complete library of hundreds of recipes anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—plus, these recipes are easy to print, so you can handle them in the kitchen when preparing the dishes … and save the printed versions of recipes for later when you want to make a dish again!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Recipes that are confirmed to be quick and easy, so that you can easily make them yourself at home
- Dishes that have passed the taste test with people of all ages, so you’re certain to have delicious meals to please your family and friends
- Tips and techniques for everyday cooks—ideas that will help you save time and improve your skills while preparing tasty meals
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. Our team tests every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time, are quick and easy to prepare, and have readily available ingredients!
With two young children, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver easy-to-make meals—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to hundreds and hundreds of recipes, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get that—and more—from the more than 60 cookbooks, packed with recipes that include:
- 21 Perfect Pasta Recipes for Every Night of the Week
- 16 Must-Make Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 18 Mouth-Watering Slow-Cooker Stunners
- 19 Fast-and-Fresh Seafood Recipes
- 16 Quick-and-Easy Great Beef Recipes
- 20 Chicken Recipes Your Family Will Love (and never had before!)
- 9 Foolproof Soup & Stew Recipes
- 9 Make-Ahead Casserole Recipes
- 19 Different Dishes from Around the World
- 30-Minute Meals for the Everyday Cook
- 12 Ways to Make Tasty Potato Side Dishes
- 5 Delicious Dip Recipes
- 25 Vegetable Side-Dish Recipes
- 7 Quick-and-Easy Mexican Recipes
- 8 New Ways to Cook Eggs for Breakfast
- 29 Desserts You’ve Never Had Before
- 27 Appetizers that Go with Any Dinner
- 18 Make-Ahead Meals
- 17 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes
- 14 Different Ideas to Cook from Your Garden
- 27 Easy-to-Make, Kid-Approved Recipes
And hundreds and hundreds of more recipes that you can access in an instant!
And every recipe includes easy-to-follow instructions, ingredients you might already have on-hand, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help everyday cooks with recipes that are easy to access, easy to prepare, and guaranteed to taste good. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again, and even find ways to customize the recipes for your own tastes or to please your family. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new recipes you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 60 cookbooks in our library, filled with hundreds and hundreds of printable recipes. Each cookbook comes with a companion cooking TV show that demonstrates how to make select recipes. Plus, some cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- A brand-new cookbook every week to keep feeding you with new recipes—52 new cookbooks coming up weekly over the next year!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues, also filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes.
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques to help the everyday cook!
- OUR GUARANTEE: Every recipe has been rigorously tested, so that you’re guaranteed to have quick-and-easy recipes that are also delicious.
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to the at-home everyday cook. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll have access to hundreds and hundreds of delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll get a new digital cookbook each week, guaranteed to include mouthwatering recipes that add pizazz to your rotation.
- You’ll have instant access to all these recipes, and every one of them is printable, so you can print them out and use them wherever you’re cooking.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cookbooks that are filled with hundreds and hundreds of quick-and-easy printable recipes that have been rigorously tested for ease of preparation and deliciousness!
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the recipes you’ll need to satisfy your family and friends! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer
RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the recipes we have, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 60 cookbooks, filled with hundreds and hundreds of recipes—this is a great deal!