Tasty Gluten-Free Cooking for Everyone
Gluten-free cooking has a difficult reputation. It’s time to change that and start making gluten-free treats you’ll love.
From the Cooking Class: Gluten-Free Cooking
Dear Gluten-Free Cook,
Can’t find the gluten-free foods you want in the supermarket? Let me show you how to make them at home! You can find all the ingredients you need in almost any grocery store. And it’s a lot easier to cook gluten-free goodies than most people realize.
A gluten-free diet shouldn’t mean you have to skip out on all your favorite treats. In the Gluten-Free Cooking class, I’ll show you how to make five delicious recipes that you can enjoy for breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, or dessert.
While anyone can learn to cook and bake gluten-free foods, there are a few little tricks that I’ll share with you for flawless results every time. And as always, you get a digital cookbook with all the instructions you need to make the perfect gluten-free goodies you and your dinner guests want.
Get all the easy-to-follow recipes, in an encouraging, friendly format—all in the RecipeLion Cooking Club’s Gluten-Free Cooking streaming video cooking class with me, Chef Addie Gundry!
These mini Cinnamon Sugar Donuts are ah-door-able! Gluten-free, easy to make, and so delicious—what more could you want in a homemade donut! These make a lovely addition to breakfast since they’re so light and fluffy, but they’re a perfect lunch snack, too!
Start by mixing your softened butter, sugar, and brown sugar, then add the eggs, milk, and vinegar. Once that’s mixed, slowly add the dry ingredients and the vegetable oil. When the batter is ready, pour it into a piping bag (a zip-top bag works, too) and pipe it right into your mini-donut mold. They already look delicious!
Here’s the best part. Because they’re mini donuts, they only cook for a few minutes. While they’re still hot, coat them in the cinnamon-sugar mixture. That’s all there is to it! You can have a plate of homemade donuts, start to finish, in about 20 minutes.
Gluten-free, fresh, and tasty, all right in the comfort of your kitchen.
The Gluten-Free Cooking class includes five tasty recipes, as well as tips on making your own gluten-free flour substitute at home. You’ll get the complete instructions, full-color pictures for each recipe, and plenty of tips and ideas from a professional chef. Along with the recipe for Cinnamon Sugar Donuts, you’ll get the full recipes for:
- Sandwich Bread—You can still enjoy an old-fashioned PB&J or ham sandwich with this gluten-free sandwich bread recipe. Toast it and spread a little butter on it for breakfast. Whatever you decide, this bread is perfect.
- Chocolate Chip Cookies—What can I say about chocolate chip cookies? They’re simply delicious. This beautiful cookie dough only needs about 8 or 9 minutes in the oven, and you have a golden brown cookie that you’d never know was gluten-free.
I could probably live on gluten-free chocolate chip cookies, at least for a while! But since we do need to eat more than cookies, the Gluten-Free Cooking class comes with two more delightful recipes that you’ll find yourself making over and over.
- Breaded Chicken Fingers—Crumbled and toasted gluten-free bread gives a delightfully crispy, crunchy texture to these snack-time favorites. These might just be the best chicken fingers you ever have!
- Raspberry Cake—3-layer raspberry cake? Yes, please! This cake is lighter than it looks, though. Alternating layers of fresh raspberries (or any berry you like) and cool whip make this a perfect cake for lunches, brunches, or dinner!
- Gluten-Free Flour Substitutions—Make your own gluten-free flour substitutions. The accompanying digital cookbook includes four different gluten-free flour blends, as well as helpful guidelines for using xanthan or guar gum. Take the guesswork out of gluten-free cooking.
Along with your video class, you get the accompanying digital Cookbook, all the class’s recipes and instructions in written form, and full-color pictures of each dish—read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
And your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry gives you instant access to the entire library of cooking classes, recipes, and special collections. Additional cooking classes include:
- How to Host a Ladies’ Lunch—Entertain with confidence. Get a full menu of recipes, from finger foods to cocktails and desserts, in this ultimate guide to hosting your next fancy affair.
- Introduction to Sauces—A good sauce can turn a good meal into a miracle, and these are some of my favorite sauces! Learn everything you need to start making delicious sauces right in your own kitchen.
- All About Chocolate—Homemade Brownie Truffles. Molten Lava Cakes. Need we say more? You’ll be a bona fide chocolatier by the time you’re done with this class.
- Affordable Cuts of Meat—Learn how to make delicious meals without spending a fortune at the grocery store.
- How to Use a Multicooker—Do you know how to make the most of your multicooker? Learn everything you need about making delicious, quick meals, including a 4-minute mac and cheese!
- All About Homemade Frosting—Homemade frosting is the way to go if you want something extra special for your next cake, cookies, or pastries. Learn how to make five different frostings, how to color them the way you want, and how to decorate without stress.
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to an entire library of more than 60 cookbooks filled with hundreds of quick-and-easy recipes that are printable and family friendly—with your Charter Gold Club Membership for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you’ll have instant access to our complete library of hundreds of recipes anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—plus, these recipes are easy to print, so you can handle them in the kitchen when preparing the dishes … and save the printed versions of recipes for later when you want to make a dish again!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Recipes that are confirmed to be quick and easy, so that you can easily make them yourself at home
- Dishes that have passed the taste test with people of all ages, so you’re certain to have delicious meals to please your family and friends
- Tips and techniques for everyday cooks—ideas that will help you save time and improve your skills while preparing tasty meals
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. Our team tests every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time, are quick and easy to prepare, and have readily available ingredients!
With two young children, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver easy-to-make meals—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to hundreds and hundreds of recipes, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get that—and more—from the more than 60 cookbooks, packed with recipes that include:
- 21 Perfect Pasta Recipes for Every Night of the Week
- 16 Must-Make Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 18 Mouth-Watering Slow-Cooker Stunners
- 19 Fast-and-Fresh Seafood Recipes
- 16 Quick-and-Easy Great Beef Recipes
- 20 Chicken Recipes Your Family Will Love (and never had before!)
- 9 Foolproof Soup & Stew Recipes
- 9 Make-Ahead Casserole Recipes
- 19 Different Dishes from Around the World
- 30-Minute Meals for the Everyday Cook
- 12 Ways to Make Tasty Potato Side Dishes
- 5 Delicious Dip Recipes
- 25 Vegetable Side-Dish Recipes
- 7 Quick-and-Easy Mexican Recipes
- 8 New Ways to Cook Eggs for Breakfast
- 29 Desserts You’ve Never Had Before
- 27 Appetizers that Go with Any Dinner
- 18 Make-Ahead Meals
- 17 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes
- 14 Different Ideas to Cook from Your Garden
- 27 Easy-to-Make, Kid-Approved Recipes
And hundreds and hundreds of more recipes that you can access in an instant!
And every recipe includes easy-to-follow instructions, ingredients you might already have on-hand, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help everyday cooks with recipes that are easy to access, easy to prepare, and guaranteed to taste good. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again, and even find ways to customize the recipes for your own tastes or to please your family. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new recipes you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 60 cookbooks in our library, filled with hundreds and hundreds of printable recipes. Each cookbook comes with a companion cooking TV show that demonstrates how to make select recipes. Plus, some cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- A brand-new cookbook every week to keep feeding you with new recipes—52 new cookbooks coming up weekly over the next year!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues, also filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes.
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques to help the everyday cook!
- OUR GUARANTEE: Every recipe has been rigorously tested, so that you’re guaranteed to have quick-and-easy recipes that are also delicious.
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to the at-home everyday cook. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll have access to hundreds and hundreds of delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll get a new digital cookbook each week, guaranteed to include mouthwatering recipes that add pizazz to your rotation.
- You’ll have instant access to all these recipes, and every one of them is printable, so you can print them out and use them wherever you’re cooking.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cookbooks that are filled with hundreds and hundreds of quick-and-easy printable recipes that have been rigorously tested for ease of preparation and deliciousness!
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the recipes you’ll need to satisfy your family and friends! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer
RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the recipes we have, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 60 cookbooks, filled with hundreds and hundreds of recipes—this is a great deal!