New Cooking Class — Just Released!
These are the only recipes you need for hosting game day. Join me, Chef Addie Gundry, and find out how to win the cooking game.
Dear Game Day Gourmand,
Game day! Any big game is better with snacks and appetizers, and these are the game day classics everyone loves. They also happen to be five of my favorite recipes for gathering together with friends to watch a game or just for hanging out.
The nice thing about game day food is that it doesn’t have to be perfect, it just has to taste good, and these taste AAHmazing. I will warn you, though, if you make these, you can expect to host game day gatherings for the entire season.
Best of all, you can make most of these recipes ahead of time, so you won’t miss the big plays, the tough calls, or the unbelievable score. Learn to make a feast fit for any game you watch —all in the RecipeLion Cooking Club’s Game Day Go-Tos streaming-video cooking class with me, Chef Addie Gundry!
You can stop buying frozen Mozzarella Sticks! String cheese is the secret to these made-from-scratch mozzarella sticks, which, of course, means you aren’t limited to mozzarella. You can make them with Colby Jack or cheddar, too.
Coat your string cheese in flour, dip it in your egg wash, and then toss it in Italian bread crumbs. Once they are all breaded, chill them so the coating stays on when you cook them. (You can also make them a day in advance and keep them refrigerated until you’re ready to bake them.)
When you’re ready to bake the mozzarella sticks, drizzle them with melted butter, and bake them on a cookie sheet for 6–8 minutes in a 400-degree oven. Give them a minute to cool, then dip them in marinara sauce, and enjoy!
To learn everything you need to go pro on game day, watch Game Day Go-Tos, right now—one of many classes in the RecipeLion Cooking Club’s Library, which is FREE to access with your Premium Membership!
The Game Day Go-Tos class includes five total recipes, so you’ll be ready for anything from the coin toss to the post-game wrap-up. You’ll get the complete recipes and instructions for each of these creations. In addition to the Mozzarella Sticks recipe, you’ll get:
- Nachos—It isn’t game day in our house unless we have nachos! This hearty nacho recipe is chili-based and gets a little kick from shaved jalapeños. (Don’t worry. Cooking them takes away a bit of the heat.) Top with tomatoes, radishes, avocado, sour cream, or any other accouterments you and your guests want.
- Loaded Potato Skins—When you start a recipe with parmesan, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper, you know you’re off to a good start. But like any top athlete, good is just the beginning point. Chopped bacon, scallions, and cheddar cheese put points on the board with this appetizer.
And to complete your Game Day Go-Tos class, you’ll get two more all-star recipes showing you exactly how to take these classics to the next level:
- Ham and Cheese Sliders—True confession time! I used this recipe when I competed on the Food Network! I like to use honey ham, Swiss, and cheddar, but these are really versatile, and they’re easy to make. The real secret, though? You’ll have to watch the class to find out!
- Chicken Wings—And blue cheese dressing, naturally! I’ll show you how to make this popular game day snack. They’re easy, delicious, crunchy—pretty much everything you could ask for in hot wings!
Along with your video class, you’ll get the accompanying eCookbook PDF, all the class’s recipes and instructions in written form, and full-color pictures of each dish—read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
And your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry instantly gives you full access to the entire library of cooking classes, recipes, and special collections. Additional cooking classes include:
- How to Fry Food—This class starts with a Midwestern classic: fried cheese curds!
- All About Lemons—From appetizers to cocktails to desserts, this class is all about the lemon. I’ll show you how to make an entire dinner that revolves around this zesty fruit.
- Bartending 101—Whether it’s a holiday, a birthday, or dinner party, it’s always good to have a few drink recipes ready to go. Learn to make some of the classic drinks, and find out what goes into a fully stocked bar.
- Introduction to Sauces—A good sauce can turn a good meal into a miracle, and these are some of my favorite sauces! Learn everything you need to start making delicious sauces right in your own kitchen.
- Cast Iron Recipes—Enjoy everything from breakfast to dinner with the magic of cast iron.
- Knife Skills—Learn about the different types of knives you can use, and how to apply them in the kitchen.
- And many, many more!
This single cooking class video preview is just a fraction of what you’ll get with an all-access Premium Charter Membership. Sign up today for the RecipeLion Cooking Club, and you can access my entire library of instructional cooking classes that you can stream 24/7, anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose.
My classes not only cover the basics for beginner cooks, but also deliver advanced tips and techniques so you can master every recipe and skill. And the gourmet recipes that accompany each class have been carefully tested and are guaranteed to make your mouth water. I’ll show you step by step how to prepare and cook each dish, delivering my cooking knowledge and skills to you in fun, informative videos.
Your Premium Charter Membership gives you unlimited access to all my cooking and recipe content, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want to know about proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques that have been professionally tested by me and the RecipeLion team? How about recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get all that—and more—with my cooking classes, special collections, and recipes, including:
- Hasselback Potatoes
- Fried Cheese Curds
- Classic French Macarons
- Italian Beef Sandwiches
- Plus, 100+ additional recipes!
- COOKING CLASSES:
- Mexican Cooking
- How to Cook Seafood
- Cooking for Kids
- Plus, 20+ additional classes!
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS:
- Dinner Party
- Skills 101
And the library of classes, special collections, and recipes includes vivid detail of exactly how to make dishes, how to execute tricky techniques, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
My goal with this brand new cooking club is to help aspiring chefs improve their skills with step-by-step instructions to tackle every recipe. I’m all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with professionally tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again while honing your skill. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new meals you’ve never tried before.
As a member of the RecipeLion Cooking Club, you’ll benefit from my years of experience as a chef and cookbook author: I earned my Master’s Degree in Culinary Arts from Auguste Escoffier in France, won Food Network’s Cutthroat Kitchen in 2015, and have also appeared on Food Network Star. I’ve worked with big names in food and cooking, such as Christian Etienne, Thomas Keller, and Martha Stewart.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry, you’ll have me as your very own personal teacher and coach who will guide you to becoming the best cook you can be.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to dozens of my video cooking classes in our library. These classes are on-demand and viewable on any device. Each class includes a printable eCookbook with all of the class recipes. Plus, select classes come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- A brand new cooking class, every week to keep you expanding your cooking skills and adding new recipes to your repertoire.
- Previews of each cooking class to give you a taste of the recipes you’ll cook and the skills you’ll learn, so you can choose which class to take next.
- Professionally tested recipes included with every cooking class in a printable PDF format. Access 100+ gourmet recipes right now!
- Special collections of cooking classes and recipes that are themed around your favorite topics, such as “Baking,” “Holiday,” and “Dinner Party.”
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques from me that I use every day as a professional chef!
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just $1 a week for your first 12 weeks—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Cooking Club.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner cook looking to improve your skills or an advanced cook who wants new and exciting recipes. The RecipeLion Cooking Club caters to every experience level, from basic tips and skills to intermediate techniques. Here are just a few of the benefits you will enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll be instantly connected to me as your personal teacher to improve your cooking skills.
- You’ll have access to delicious, test kitchen–approved recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll ditch any fears or reservations you have about cooking tricky dishes, like scallops and French macarons, with my handy tips and step-by-step instructions.
- You’ll have instant access to my recipes and cooking videos, so you can improve your cooking skills at home or when you’re on the go.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Cooking Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Premium Charter Member right now—for just $1 per week for the first 12 weeks!
Special Offer: Just $1 per week for 12 weeks—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry!
Sample our video classes and recipes with your Premium Charter Membership. Then you can continue your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cooking classes, access upcoming weekly classes, and access to numerous free printable recipes that have been professionally tested.
When we created this new club for aspiring chefs like you, I insisted that we make it easy to use and packed with all the cooking tips, tricks, and recipes that you’ll need to become a whiz in the kitchen and impress your family and friends with your cooking skills! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry today while this special invitation and low-price offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer, RecipeLion Cooking Club
PS: Get all the cooking instruction you could ever need, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: This special offer of $1 per week for 12 weeks is my way of giving you access to all of my cooking classes on a trial basis. Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your trial membership also gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of past cooking classes—this is the best deal currently available for aspiring chefs and cooking enthusiasts!