Bring the rustic flavors of southern France into your kitchen. Join me, Chef Addie Gundry, and find out how easy it is to turn your kitchen into a classic French restaurant.
Dear Basic Member/Aspiring Chef,
I have a very special place in my heart for France. I went to culinary school in the south of France and continued to work there after I graduated. The region and the food are simply magical, and I’m excited to share five of my favorite French dishes with you. In this class, I’ll show you how to make an entire French meal and help you overcome some of the intimidating ideas about French cuisine. Don’t worry! It’s easier than you think.
I’ll take you step by step through an entire five-course meal that’s perfect for a French dinner party or a quiet date night. You’ll discover simple ways to reflect the elegance of French culture with serving ideas, colorful garnishes, wine pairing suggestions, and, of course, all the cooking techniques you need to make your night delicious.
From rich side dishes to delightfully light dessert and all the amazing dishes in between, learn how to make a meal that will make you feel like you’re overlooking the Mediterranean from the hills of southern France—all in the RecipeLion Cooking Club’s French Dinner Night streaming-video cooking class with me, Chef Addie Gundry!
Bouillabaisse is one of the most classic dishes of southern France! A base of onion, leek, and fennel is just the beginning of this rustic fish stew. I like to use a stock made with shrimp shells and orange peels for extra flavor, but you don’t have to use those if you’d prefer to add just water.
Start by making your cooking soup base in a pot, then add a cup of wine and your chopped tomatoes. (A buttery Chardonnay works perfectly both in the soup and as a pairing with your bouillabaisse when you sit down for dinner.) Let that simmer and add in your cayenne and thyme. Once you have a thick tomato base, then add your fish stock.
When your soup comes back to a simmer, add your cod and salmon. Let that cook for a few minutes and add the shrimp and mussels. Give it a few minutes and you have a wonderful bouillabaisse!
The French Dinner Night class includes five total recipes, and a formal place setting chart, so you’ll know exactly how to set your table. You’ll get the complete recipes and instructions for each of these oh-so-good dishes. In addition to the Bouillabaisse recipe, you’ll get:
- Chocolate Mousse—Dessert comes first in this class! We’re making chocolate mousse from scratch. It’s a 3-part process, but I’ll break it down and show you in detail how easy it is to make this velvety light, yet rich, dessert. The hard part is letting it sit in the refrigerator for 4 hours!
- Cheese Souffle—This savory soufflé is the perfect side dish for any French dinner night. I’ll show you how to combine two different egg mixtures for a light, fluffy, and classic French dish. A creamy Gruyère cheese sauce is the key to achieving that unmistakable French flavor, and I promise not to tell anyone if you dip a piece or two of bread into the sauce just to “check” the flavor before you cook it.
And to complete your French Dinner Night class, you’ll get two more all-star recipes showing you exactly how to take these classics to the next level and an important place settings chart:
- French Onion Soup—This is one of the first things I learned to make in France. Just be warned: this uses a LOT of onions, so try not to cry! I like to use sweet Vidalia onions, but you really can’t go wrong with any kind of onion. Time is the most important part of this recipe—everything else is easy as could be.
- Ratatouille—Okay, I admit that the movie Ratatouille is one of my favorites. It is, after all, about a cute rat that helps a French man become a culinary star. Ratatouille is also a deliciously rustic French countryside dish that’s full of fresh flavor. Eggplant, zucchini, onion, bell pepper, tomatoes, and a few herbs are all you need to make this traditional comfort food from the rolling vineyards and lavender fields of southeastern France.
- Formal Place Setting Chart—Get my one-page chart that succinctly shows you exactly where to properly place all the dishes, glassware, and silverware for your fabulous French dinner party.
Along with your video class, you’ll get the accompanying digital Cookbook, all the class’s recipes and instructions in written form, and full-color pictures of each dish—read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
And your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry instantly gives you full access to the entire library of cooking classes, recipes, and special collections. Additional cooking classes include:
- How to Fry Food—This class starts with a Midwestern classic: fried cheese curds!
- All About Lemons—From appetizers to cocktails to desserts, this class is all about the lemon. I’ll show you how to make an entire dinner that revolves around this zesty fruit.
- Bartending 101—Whether it’s a holiday, a birthday, or dinner party, it’s always good to have a few drink recipes ready to go. Learn to make some of the classic drinks, and find out what goes into a fully stocked bar.
- Introduction to Sauces—A good sauce can turn a good meal into a miracle, and these are some of my favorite sauces! Learn everything you need to start making delicious sauces right in your own kitchen.
- Cast Iron Recipes—Enjoy everything from breakfast to dinner with the magic of cast iron.
- Knife Skills—Learn about the different types of knives you can use, and how to apply them in the kitchen.
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to an entire library of more than 75 cookbooks filled with hundreds of quick-and-easy recipes that are printable and family friendly—with your Charter Gold Club Membership for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you’ll have instant access to our complete library of hundreds of recipes anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—plus, these recipes are easy to print, so you can handle them in the kitchen when preparing the dishes … and save the printed versions of recipes for later when you want to make a dish again!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Recipes that are confirmed to be quick and easy, so that you can easily make them yourself at home
- Dishes that have passed the taste test with people of all ages, so you’re certain to have delicious meals to please your family and friends
- Tips and techniques for everyday cooks—ideas that will help you save time and improve your skills while preparing tasty meals
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. Our team tests every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time, are quick and easy to prepare, and have readily available ingredients!
With two young children, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver easy-to-make meals—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to hundreds and hundreds of recipes, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get that—and more—from the more than 75 cookbooks, packed with recipes that include:
- 21 Perfect Pasta Recipes for Every Night of the Week
- 16 Must-Make Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 18 Mouth-Watering Slow-Cooker Stunners
- 19 Fast-and-Fresh Seafood Recipes
- 16 Quick-and-Easy Great Beef Recipes
- 20 Chicken Recipes Your Family Will Love (and never had before!)
- 9 Foolproof Soup & Stew Recipes
- 9 Make-Ahead Casserole Recipes
- 19 Different Dishes from Around the World
- 30-Minute Meals for the Everyday Cook
- 12 Ways to Make Tasty Potato Side Dishes
- 5 Delicious Dip Recipes
- 25 Vegetable Side-Dish Recipes
- 7 Quick-and-Easy Mexican Recipes
- 8 New Ways to Cook Eggs for Breakfast
- 29 Desserts You’ve Never Had Before
- 27 Appetizers that Go with Any Dinner
- 18 Make-Ahead Meals
- 17 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes
- 14 Different Ideas to Cook from Your Garden
- 27 Easy-to-Make, Kid-Approved Recipes
And hundreds and hundreds of more recipes that you can access in an instant!
And every recipe includes easy-to-follow instructions, ingredients you might already have on-hand, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
RecipeLion Gold Club Charter Membership also includes a subscription to RecipeLion Magazine, filled with even more recipes for easy-to-make and tasty dishes! You’ll have immediate access to the digital library of magazine issues, and you’ll get a subscription to the upcoming year of new issues.
The magazine recipes are easy to download and print, too, and include these top dishes from past issues:
- Surprise Butternut Squash Soup
- 20-Minute Spinach Chicken Parm
- Chunky Mashed Potatoes
- Apple Nut Pie
- Spiced Meatballs
- Tex-Mex 7-Layer Dip
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
- Grilled Personal Pizzas
- Beef and Broccoli Casserole
- Shortcut Chicken Fried Rice
- Lemon-Honey Chicken
- White Wine Shrimp Pasta
And you’ll get hundreds of recipes in the magazine library and in upcoming issues! We always make sure that recipes have been rigorously tested for you, for both ease-of-making and deliciousness.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help everyday cooks with recipes that are easy to access, easy to prepare, and guaranteed to taste good. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again, and even find ways to customize the recipes for your own tastes or to please your family. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new recipes you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 75 cookbooks in our library, filled with hundreds and hundreds of printable recipes. Plus, some cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues, also filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes.
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques to help the everyday cook!
- OUR GUARANTEE: Every recipe has been rigorously tested, so that you’re guaranteed to have quick-and-easy recipes that are also delicious.
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to the at-home everyday cook. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll have access to hundreds and hundreds of delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll get every new upcoming issue of RecipeLion Magazine, plus access to the magazine digital library of back issues, all filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes—hundreds of tasty dishes that will please any crowd.
- You’ll have instant access to all these recipes, and every one of them is printable, so you can print them out and use them wherever you’re cooking.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cookbooks that are filled with hundreds and hundreds of quick-and-easy printable recipes that have been rigorously tested for ease of preparation and deliciousness!
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the recipes you’ll need to satisfy your family and friends! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer
RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the recipes we have, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 75 cookbooks, filled with hundreds and hundreds of recipes—this is a great deal!