New Cooking Class — Just Released!
Bring the rustic flavors of southern France into your kitchen. Join me, Chef Addie Gundry, and find out how easy it is to turn your kitchen into a classic French restaurant.
Dear Basic Member/Aspiring Chef,
I have a very special place in my heart for France. I went to culinary school in the south of France and continued to work there after I graduated. The region and the food are simply magical, and I’m excited to share five of my favorite French dishes with you. In this class, I’ll show you how to make an entire French meal and help you overcome some of the intimidating ideas about French cuisine. Don’t worry! It’s easier than you think.
I’ll take you step by step through an entire five-course meal that’s perfect for a French dinner party or a quiet date night. You’ll discover simple ways to reflect the elegance of French culture with serving ideas, colorful garnishes, wine pairing suggestions, and, of course, all the cooking techniques you need to make your night delicious.
From rich side dishes to delightfully light dessert and all the amazing dishes in between, learn how to make a meal that will make you feel like you’re overlooking the Mediterranean from the hills of southern France—all in the RecipeLion Cooking Club’s French Dinner Night streaming-video cooking class with me, Chef Addie Gundry!
Bouillabaisse is one of the most classic dishes of southern France! A base of onion, leek, and fennel is just the beginning of this rustic fish stew. I like to use a stock made with shrimp shells and orange peels for extra flavor, but you don’t have to use those if you’d prefer to add just water.
Start by making your cooking soup base in a pot, then add a cup of wine and your chopped tomatoes. (A buttery Chardonnay works perfectly both in the soup and as a pairing with your bouillabaisse when you sit down for dinner.) Let that simmer and add in your cayenne and thyme. Once you have a thick tomato base, then add your fish stock.
When your soup comes back to a simmer, add your cod and salmon. Let that cook for a few minutes and add the shrimp and mussels. Give it a few minutes and you have a wonderful bouillabaisse!
To learn everything you need to feel like a superstar chef, watch French Dinner Night, right now—one of many classes in the RecipeLion Cooking Club’s Library, which is FREE to access with your Premium Charter Membership!
The French Dinner Night class includes five total recipes, and a formal place setting chart, so you’ll know exactly how to set your table. You’ll get the complete recipes and instructions for each of these oh-so-good dishes. In addition to the Bouillabaisse recipe, you’ll get:
- Chocolate Mousse—Dessert comes first in this class! We’re making chocolate mousse from scratch. It’s a 3-part process, but I’ll break it down and show you in detail how easy it is to make this velvety light, yet rich, dessert. The hard part is letting it sit in the refrigerator for 4 hours!
- Cheese Souffle—This savory soufflé is the perfect side dish for any French dinner night. I’ll show you how to combine two different egg mixtures for a light, fluffy, and classic French dish. A creamy Gruyère cheese sauce is the key to achieving that unmistakable French flavor, and I promise not to tell anyone if you dip a piece or two of bread into the sauce just to “check” the flavor before you cook it.
And to complete your French Dinner Night class, you’ll get two more all-star recipes showing you exactly how to take these classics to the next level and an important place settings chart:
- French Onion Soup—This is one of the first things I learned to make in France. Just be warned: this uses a LOT of onions, so try not to cry! I like to use sweet Vidalia onions, but you really can’t go wrong with any kind of onion. Time is the most important part of this recipe—everything else is easy as could be.
- Ratatouille—Okay, I admit that the movie Ratatouille is one of my favorites. It is, after all, about a cute rat that helps a French man become a culinary star. Ratatouille is also a deliciously rustic French countryside dish that’s full of fresh flavor. Eggplant, zucchini, onion, bell pepper, tomatoes, and a few herbs are all you need to make this traditional comfort food from the rolling vineyards and lavender fields of southeastern France.
- Formal Place Setting Chart—Get my one-page chart that succinctly shows you exactly where to properly place all the dishes, glassware, and silverware for your fabulous French dinner party.
Along with your video class, you’ll get the accompanying eCookbook PDF, all the class’s recipes and instructions in written form, and full-color pictures of each dish—read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
And your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry instantly gives you full access to the entire library of cooking classes, recipes, and special collections. Additional cooking classes include:
- How to Fry Food—This class starts with a Midwestern classic: fried cheese curds!
- All About Lemons—From appetizers to cocktails to desserts, this class is all about the lemon. I’ll show you how to make an entire dinner that revolves around this zesty fruit.
- Bartending 101—Whether it’s a holiday, a birthday, or dinner party, it’s always good to have a few drink recipes ready to go. Learn to make some of the classic drinks, and find out what goes into a fully stocked bar.
- Introduction to Sauces—A good sauce can turn a good meal into a miracle, and these are some of my favorite sauces! Learn everything you need to start making delicious sauces right in your own kitchen.
- Cast Iron Recipes—Enjoy everything from breakfast to dinner with the magic of cast iron.
- Knife Skills—Learn about the different types of knives you can use, and how to apply them in the kitchen.
- And many, many more!
This single cooking class video preview is just a fraction of what you’ll get with an all-access Premium Charter Membership. Sign up today for the RecipeLion Cooking Club, and you can access my entire library of instructional cooking classes that you can stream 24/7, anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose.
My classes not only cover the basics for beginner cooks, but also deliver advanced tips and techniques so you can master every recipe and skill. And the gourmet recipes that accompany each class have been carefully tested and are guaranteed to make your mouth water. I’ll show you step by step how to prepare and cook each dish, delivering my cooking knowledge and skills to you in fun, informative videos.
Your Premium Charter Membership gives you unlimited access to all my cooking and recipe content, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want to know about proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques that have been professionally tested by me and the RecipeLion team? How about recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get all that—and more—with my cooking classes, special collections, and recipes, including:
- Hasselback Potatoes
- Fried Cheese Curds
- Classic French Macarons
- Italian Beef Sandwiches
- Plus, 100+ additional recipes!
- COOKING CLASSES:
- Mexican Cooking
- How to Cook Seafood
- Cooking for Kids
- Plus, 20+ additional classes!
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS:
- Dinner Party
- Skills 101
And the library of classes, special collections, and recipes includes vivid detail of exactly how to make dishes, how to execute tricky techniques, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
My goal with this brand new cooking club is to help aspiring chefs improve their skills with step-by-step instructions to tackle every recipe. I’m all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with professionally tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again while honing your skill. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new meals you’ve never tried before.
As a member of the RecipeLion Cooking Club, you’ll benefit from my years of experience as a chef and cookbook author: I earned my Master’s Degree in Culinary Arts from Auguste Escoffier in France, won Food Network’s Cutthroat Kitchen in 2015, and have also appeared on Food Network Star. I’ve worked with big names in food and cooking, such as Christian Etienne, Thomas Keller, and Martha Stewart.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry, you’ll have me as your very own personal teacher and coach who will guide you to becoming the best cook you can be.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to dozens of my video cooking classes in our library. These classes are on-demand and viewable on any device. Each class includes a printable eCookbook with all of the class recipes. Plus, select classes come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- A brand new cooking class, every week to keep you expanding your cooking skills and adding new recipes to your repertoire.
- Previews of each cooking class to give you a taste of the recipes you’ll cook and the skills you’ll learn, so you can choose which class to take next.
- Professionally tested recipes included with every cooking class in a printable PDF format. Access 100+ gourmet recipes right now!
- Special collections of cooking classes and recipes that are themed around your favorite topics, such as “Baking,” “Holiday,” and “Dinner Party.”
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques from me that I use every day as a professional chef!
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just $1 a week for your first 12 weeks—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Cooking Club.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner cook looking to improve your skills or an advanced cook who wants new and exciting recipes. The RecipeLion Cooking Club caters to every experience level, from basic tips and skills to intermediate techniques. Here are just a few of the benefits you will enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll be instantly connected to me as your personal teacher to improve your cooking skills.
- You’ll have access to delicious, test kitchen–approved recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll ditch any fears or reservations you have about cooking tricky dishes, like scallops and French macarons, with my handy tips and step-by-step instructions.
- You’ll have instant access to my recipes and cooking videos, so you can improve your cooking skills at home or when you’re on the go.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Cooking Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Premium Charter Member right now—for just $1 per week for the first 12 weeks!
Special Offer: Just $1 per week for 12 weeks—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry!
Sample our video classes and recipes with your Premium Charter Membership. Then you can continue your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cooking classes, access upcoming weekly classes, and access to numerous free printable recipes that have been professionally tested.
When we created this new club for aspiring chefs like you, I insisted that we make it easy to use and packed with all the cooking tips, tricks, and recipes that you’ll need to become a whiz in the kitchen and impress your family and friends with your cooking skills! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry today while this special invitation and low-price offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer, RecipeLion Cooking Club
PS: Get all the cooking instruction you could ever need, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: This special offer of $1 per week for 12 weeks is my way of giving you access to all of my cooking classes on a trial basis. Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your trial membership also gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of past cooking classes—this is the best deal currently available for aspiring chefs and cooking enthusiasts!