New Cooking Show Episode — Just Released!
Learn to make your favorite farmers market and state fair treats in this exciting new episode.
From the Episode: Farmers Market Cooking
Dear Happy Chef,
Warm weather is all about outdoor foods at your local farmers market or state fair. Your local market is a great place to stock up on fresh, interesting produce, talk to local sellers, and find your favorite homemade baked goods. I certainly have plenty of my favorites, and in this episode, I’ll share with you how to make them in your own kitchen.
Fresh, handmade jam and delicious apple butter are always a hit, especially when you store them in an adorable Mason jar. If you want a sweet treat for a bake sale or birthday party, you can’t beat these cute handheld cake pops. The caramel apple recipe is full of nostalgic flavors, while candied popcorn balls are an exciting way to share kitchen time with your kids.
The Farmers Market Cooking episode gives you five complete recipes that are sure to become regulars at your house, just like they are at mine. And like every episode, you get the streaming video, as well as a full-color digital cookbook with each recipe and pictures of all five dishes. And that all comes with instant access to a growing library of cooking TV shows, magazine issues, and cookbooks when you join me, Chef Addie Gundry, for RecipeLion’s Farmers Market Cooking episode.
There’s something almost mythical about homemade jam. The truth, however, is that good jam only needs one secret ingredient to make it amazingly delectable: time. This Mason Jar Jam recipe is about as easy as it gets. You only need three ingredients and enough time to let the jam simmer. Even better, you can use almost any kind of fruit you want, from fresh raspberries to frozen blackberries to peaches. I’m mixing blueberries and strawberries in this recipe, but go with your favorite flavors, and you’ll be amazed at how deliciously simple this is to make.
Start by heating up your fruit, sugar, and lemon juice in a saucepan. Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce your heat to a low simmer. Watch as the fruit cooks down and gets thicker in stages, and mash the fruit. It’s that simple. All you need is time.
When you first remove the jam from the stove, it may look a little thin, but it will thicken as it chills. I like to place it in a jar and let it cool in the refrigerator. Serve it with homemade biscuits tomorrow morning for a real treat.
Easy, delicious, and since you’re making it, it can be as sweet (or not) as you want.
Watch Farmers Market Cooking right now—and get instant access to hundreds more recipes in the RecipeLion Gold Club’s Library of cooking TV shows, magazines, and cookbooks that come with your membership.
The tasty recipes in the Farmers Market Cooking episode are simple enough that you can let the kids help you, and they’re yummy enough that you could find them at your favorite snack shop or farm stand. Not only will you be able to make homemade jam, you’ll also get the recipes for:
- Homemade Apple Butter—Apple butter is one of those classic recipes that almost everyone loves. Like the jam, the most important ingredient here is time, but most of that is hands-off except for occasional stirring. Put it in a jar with some ribbon and you have a gorgeous, handmade gift.
- Handheld Cake Pops—The beauty of these is that they’re easy to color any way you want, so this recipe works for any holiday, theme party, sporting event, or school fundraiser. Oh, and who doesn’t love cake! So cute!
Your Farmers Market Cooking show isn’t over yet. The next two recipes are a two-in-one, because you can use the extra caramel from the Caramel Apples recipe in the Candied Popcorn Balls. You’ll definitely want to hold onto these for those times when you need a last-minute bake sale donation or you have company without much prior notice.
- Caramel Apples—I’m making these as caramel apple slices because they’re so much easier to eat that way! And homemade caramel is just so good.
- Candied Popcorn Balls—This is the second part of your two-in-one recipe. All that caramel you just made for the apples is the key ingredient for your popcorn balls. It’s such a fun recipe to make and even more fun to eat.
And don’t forget, every episode comes with an accompanying digital cookbook, all the show’s recipes and instructions in written form, and full-color pictures of each dish—read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
And your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you instant access to the entire library of cooking show episodes, recipes, and magazines, and cookbook collections. Additional episodes include:
- All About Chocolate—Homemade Brownie Truffles. Molten Lava Cakes. Need we say more? You’ll be a bona fide chocolatier by the time you’re done with this episode.
- Chilled Desserts—These cool summer desserts will help you keep your chill even on the hottest days. The oven-free Nutella Icebox Cake is pure perfection!
- How to Bake Pies—Learn to make five popular pies from start to finish, including two different homemade pie crusts! What’s better than that!
- Desserts with Hard Liquor—Add a little liquor to your desserts for that “wow” factor. Learn to make five mouth-watering desserts with rum, bourbon, tequila, and more.
- Favorite BBQ Recipes—Don’t plan your next pool party until you get the ins and outs of summer-ready dishes, from shredded chicken sandwiches to soda can brats.
- Recipes for Summer—Whether you’re inviting friends over for a backyard bash or making the most of fresh summer produce, I’ll give you five recipes to help you eat your way through summer in style.
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to an entire library of unique recipes, cooking TV shows, cookbooks and a cooking magazine with your Premium Charter Membership—for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you can access our complete library of cooking TV shows that you can stream 24/7, anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—these shows are like the Netflix of cooking shows and you can binge-watch the 50+ episodes in the library as soon as you join. Plus, you'll have instant access to the digital libraries of cookbooks and magazines!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Simple, chef-tested recipes that you can make yourself at home
- Tips and techniques for beginner cooks and aspiring chefs alike
- Meals that are guaranteed to be delicious and to deliver consistently outstanding results
- Dishes that will delight family, friends, and everyone at your table
- Recipes that have been carefully selected and rigorously tested
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. And my team and I test every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time!
With a young child and another one on the way, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver outstanding results—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
My cooking TV shows not only cover the basics for beginner cooks, but also deliver advanced tips and techniques so you can master every recipe and skill. And the delicious recipes that accompany each show have been carefully tested and are guaranteed to make your mouth water. I’ll show you step-by-step how to prepare and cook each dish, delivering my cooking knowledge and skills to you in fun and informative ways.
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to all my cooking and recipe content, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want to know about proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques that have been professionally tested for you? How about recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get all that—and more—with my recipes, cooking TV shows, cookbooks, magazines and special collections, including:
- Hasselback Potatoes
- Fried Cheese Curds
- Classic French Macarons
- Italian Beef Sandwiches
- Plus, hundreds of additional recipes!
- COOKING TV SHOWS:
- Mexican Cooking
- How to Season Food
- Cooking for Kids
- Plus, more than 50 additional TV shows, 4 full seasons!
- Make Your Own Pizza
- How to Use a Multicooker
- Hosting a Brunch
- Introduction to Sauces
- Plus, more than 50 additional cookbooks!
- MAGAZINE ISSUES:
- Access to one year of upcoming digital magazine issues that release bi-monthly
- Special cooking tips and tricks
- Every issue is loaded with recipes and cooking techniques
- Access to EVERY SINGLE issue we have previously published in our library
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS:
- Dinner Party
- Skills 101
- Romantic Dinners
And the library of TV shows, cookbooks, and magazines includes vivid detail of exactly how to make dishes, how to execute tricky techniques, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help all cooks improve your skills with step-by-step demonstrations of how to tackle every recipe. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again while honing your skill. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new meals you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 50 of my video cooking TV shows in our library. These shows are on-demand and viewable on any device. Each show comes with a digital cookbook with all of the show's recipes. Plus, select cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- A brand new TV show, every week to keep you expanding your cooking skills and adding new recipes to your repertoire—52 new shows coming up over the next year!
- Full and immediate access to more than 50 cookbooks in the digital library, and a new cookbook released every week—you’ll get 52 new cookbooks over the coming year!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues.
- Previews of each TV show to give you a taste of the recipes you’ll cook and the skills you’ll learn, so you can choose which episode to take watch next.
- Professionally tested recipes included with every cooking show in a printable PDF format. Access hundreds of chef-tested recipes right now!
- Special collections of TV shows and recipes that are themed around your favorite topics, such as “Baking,” “Romantic Dinners,” and “Dinner Party.”
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques from me that I use every day as a professional chef!
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner cook looking to improve your skills or an advanced cook who wants new and exciting recipes. The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to every experience level, from basic tips and skills to intermediate techniques. Here are just a few of the benefits you will enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll be instantly connected to me as your personal teacher to improve your cooking skills.
- You’ll have access to delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll ditch any fears or reservations you have about cooking tricky dishes, like scallops and French macarons, with my handy tips and step-by-step demonstrations.
- You’ll have instant access to my recipes and cooking TV shows, so you can improve your cooking skills at home or when you’re on the go.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cooking TV shows, access to news upcoming weekly episodes, and access to numerous free printable recipes that have been professionally tested, access to the library of cookbooks and upcoming cookbooks being released weekly, and full access to our cooking magazine library and the upcoming year of new magazine issues.
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the cooking tips, tricks, and recipes that you’ll need to become a whiz in the kitchen and impress your family and friends with your cooking skills! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer, RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the fun cooking tips you could ever need, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 50 past cooking TV shows and cookbooks, plus dozens of recipes and magazine issues—this is a great deal!