New Cooking Show Episode — Just Released!
Learn to make your favorite farmers market and state fair treats in this exciting new episode.
From the Episode: Farmers Market Cooking
Dear Happy Chef,
Warm weather is all about outdoor foods at your local farmers market or state fair. Your local market is a great place to stock up on fresh, interesting produce, talk to local sellers, and find your favorite homemade baked goods. I certainly have plenty of my favorites, and in this episode, I’ll share with you how to make them in your own kitchen.
Fresh, handmade jam and delicious apple butter are always a hit, especially when you store them in an adorable Mason jar. If you want a sweet treat for a bake sale or birthday party, you can’t beat these cute handheld cake pops. The caramel apple recipe is full of nostalgic flavors, while candied popcorn balls are an exciting way to share kitchen time with your kids.
The Farmers Market Cooking episode gives you five complete recipes that are sure to become regulars at your house, just like they are at mine. And like every episode, you get the streaming video, as well as a full-color digital cookbook with each recipe and pictures of all five dishes. And that all comes with instant access to a growing library of cooking TV shows, magazine issues, and cookbooks when you join me, Chef Addie Gundry, for RecipeLion’s Farmers Market Cooking episode.
There’s something almost mythical about homemade jam. The truth, however, is that good jam only needs one secret ingredient to make it amazingly delectable: time. This Mason Jar Jam recipe is about as easy as it gets. You only need three ingredients and enough time to let the jam simmer. Even better, you can use almost any kind of fruit you want, from fresh raspberries to frozen blackberries to peaches. I’m mixing blueberries and strawberries in this recipe, but go with your favorite flavors, and you’ll be amazed at how deliciously simple this is to make.
Start by heating up your fruit, sugar, and lemon juice in a saucepan. Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce your heat to a low simmer. Watch as the fruit cooks down and gets thicker in stages, and mash the fruit. It’s that simple. All you need is time.
When you first remove the jam from the stove, it may look a little thin, but it will thicken as it chills. I like to place it in a jar and let it cool in the refrigerator. Serve it with homemade biscuits tomorrow morning for a real treat.
Easy, delicious, and since you’re making it, it can be as sweet (or not) as you want.
Watch Farmers Market Cooking right now—and get instant access to hundreds more recipes in the RecipeLion Gold Club’s Library of cooking TV shows, magazines, and cookbooks that come with your membership.
The tasty recipes in the Farmers Market Cooking episode are simple enough that you can let the kids help you, and they’re yummy enough that you could find them at your favorite snack shop or farm stand. Not only will you be able to make homemade jam, you’ll also get the recipes for:
- Homemade Apple Butter—Apple butter is one of those classic recipes that almost everyone loves. Like the jam, the most important ingredient here is time, but most of that is hands-off except for occasional stirring. Put it in a jar with some ribbon and you have a gorgeous, handmade gift.
- Handheld Cake Pops—The beauty of these is that they’re easy to color any way you want, so this recipe works for any holiday, theme party, sporting event, or school fundraiser. Oh, and who doesn’t love cake! So cute!
Your Farmers Market Cooking show isn’t over yet. The next two recipes are a two-in-one, because you can use the extra caramel from the Caramel Apples recipe in the Candied Popcorn Balls. You’ll definitely want to hold onto these for those times when you need a last-minute bake sale donation or you have company without much prior notice.
- Caramel Apples—I’m making these as caramel apple slices because they’re so much easier to eat that way! And homemade caramel is just so good.
- Candied Popcorn Balls—This is the second part of your two-in-one recipe. All that caramel you just made for the apples is the key ingredient for your popcorn balls. It’s such a fun recipe to make and even more fun to eat.
And don’t forget, every episode comes with an accompanying digital cookbook, all the show’s recipes and instructions in written form, and full-color pictures of each dish—read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
And your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you instant access to the entire library of cooking show episodes, recipes, and magazines, and cookbook collections. Additional episodes include:
- All About Chocolate—Homemade Brownie Truffles. Molten Lava Cakes. Need we say more? You’ll be a bona fide chocolatier by the time you’re done with this episode.
- Chilled Desserts—These cool summer desserts will help you keep your chill even on the hottest days. The oven-free Nutella Icebox Cake is pure perfection!
- How to Bake Pies—Learn to make five popular pies from start to finish, including two different homemade pie crusts! What’s better than that!
- Desserts with Hard Liquor—Add a little liquor to your desserts for that “wow” factor. Learn to make five mouth-watering desserts with rum, bourbon, tequila, and more.
- Favorite BBQ Recipes—Don’t plan your next pool party until you get the ins and outs of summer-ready dishes, from shredded chicken sandwiches to soda can brats.
- Recipes for Summer—Whether you’re inviting friends over for a backyard bash or making the most of fresh summer produce, I’ll give you five recipes to help you eat your way through summer in style.
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to an entire library of more than 60 cookbooks filled with hundreds of quick-and-easy recipes that are printable and family friendly—with your Charter Gold Club Membership for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you’ll have instant access to our complete library of hundreds of recipes anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—plus, these recipes are easy to print, so you can handle them in the kitchen when preparing the dishes … and save the printed versions of recipes for later when you want to make a dish again!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Recipes that are confirmed to be quick and easy, so that you can easily make them yourself at home
- Dishes that have passed the taste test with people of all ages, so you’re certain to have delicious meals to please your family and friends
- Tips and techniques for everyday cooks—ideas that will help you save time and improve your skills while preparing tasty meals
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. Our team tests every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time, are quick and easy to prepare, and have readily available ingredients!
With two young children, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver easy-to-make meals—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to hundreds and hundreds of recipes, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get that—and more—from the more than 60 cookbooks, packed with recipes that include:
- 21 Perfect Pasta Recipes for Every Night of the Week
- 16 Must-Make Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 18 Mouth-Watering Slow-Cooker Stunners
- 19 Fast-and-Fresh Seafood Recipes
- 16 Quick-and-Easy Great Beef Recipes
- 20 Chicken Recipes Your Family Will Love (and never had before!)
- 9 Foolproof Soup & Stew Recipes
- 9 Make-Ahead Casserole Recipes
- 19 Different Dishes from Around the World
- 30-Minute Meals for the Everyday Cook
- 12 Ways to Make Tasty Potato Side Dishes
- 5 Delicious Dip Recipes
- 25 Vegetable Side-Dish Recipes
- 7 Quick-and-Easy Mexican Recipes
- 8 New Ways to Cook Eggs for Breakfast
- 29 Desserts You’ve Never Had Before
- 27 Appetizers that Go with Any Dinner
- 18 Make-Ahead Meals
- 17 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes
- 14 Different Ideas to Cook from Your Garden
- 27 Easy-to-Make, Kid-Approved Recipes
And hundreds and hundreds of more recipes that you can access in an instant!
And every recipe includes easy-to-follow instructions, ingredients you might already have on-hand, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help everyday cooks with recipes that are easy to access, easy to prepare, and guaranteed to taste good. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again, and even find ways to customize the recipes for your own tastes or to please your family. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new recipes you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 60 cookbooks in our library, filled with hundreds and hundreds of printable recipes. Each cookbook comes with a companion cooking TV show that demonstrates how to make select recipes. Plus, some cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- A brand-new cookbook every week to keep feeding you with new recipes—52 new cookbooks coming up weekly over the next year!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues, also filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes.
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques to help the everyday cook!
- OUR GUARANTEE: Every recipe has been rigorously tested, so that you’re guaranteed to have quick-and-easy recipes that are also delicious.
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to the at-home everyday cook. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll have access to hundreds and hundreds of delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll get a new digital cookbook each week, guaranteed to include mouthwatering recipes that add pizazz to your rotation.
- You’ll have instant access to all these recipes, and every one of them is printable, so you can print them out and use them wherever you’re cooking.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cookbooks that are filled with hundreds and hundreds of quick-and-easy printable recipes that have been rigorously tested for ease of preparation and deliciousness!
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the recipes you’ll need to satisfy your family and friends! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer
RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the recipes we have, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 60 cookbooks, filled with hundreds and hundreds of recipes—this is a great deal!