New Cookbook — Just Released!
There’s nothing like a farm-style meal to warm and comfort you after a long day at work. These easy recipes are satisfying and delicious.
From the cookbook: 11 Classic Farm-Style Recipes
Dear Home Cook,
When I think of farm-style meals, the first thing that comes to mind are those hearty, filling classics. Simple food, lovingly prepared, and bursting with flavor. There’s nothing fancy here, but that’s what makes it so right. Farm-style food is made to be shared with friends and family, with a few dashes of laughter and joy.
I loved putting together the 11 Classic Farm-Style Recipes cookbook. The dishes are fun to make, and they’re almost impossible to mess up. No super kitchen skills necessary; as long as you have a little patience, and a few pots and pans, you can start on these right away.
The Lemon Herb Chicken Sheet Pan with Veggies is a colorful and aromatic recipe, but it’s so incredibly simple, and even better, there’s not a lot to prepping this and clean up is a breeze. That’s what I call a winning recipe! The Country-Style Baked Beans are one of my favorites. It’s a slow cooker meal, so all you have to do is throw the ingredients together and when you come home from work, dinner is ready! I love that!
Diner-Style Home Fries is one of those recipes that you can have for breakfast or dinner. Or both! This recipe has a little bit of diced jalapeno for some nice spice. And I will always enjoy making Pork Chops, and I hope you have just as much fun making – and eating – these!
11 Classic Farm-Style Recipes includes all of these recipes and more. I promise you will not leave the dinner table hungry after you serve these meals. You can get the full-color cookbook today, and along with these satisfying recipes, you also get instant access to a bonus cooking TV show, as well as a growing library of cookbooks, cooking show episodes, and magazine issues. Join the RecipeLion Gold Club right now to get 11 Classic Farm-Style Recipes and start enjoying the best in simple, delicious cooking every night of the week.
You only need a handful of ingredients to make this popular Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad. It’s so easy and quick to make, it will be a new favorite on your menu. Sear your chicken for 3-5 minutes on each side. Let it cool then chop the chicken into cubes. Mix your cream cheese and ranch dressing together, add the chicken, bacon, cheddar cheese, and pasta. Toss that together until it’s well-coated and serve.
This really is the easiest pasta salad imaginable, and it’s guaranteed to be a hit at your next pot luck or family gathering.
Get 11 Classic Farm-Style Recipes right now—and get instant access to hundreds more tips, ideas, and recipes in the RecipeLion Gold Club’s Library of cookbooks, streaming cooking show episodes, and magazines that come with your membership.
If you want a non-traditional, completely hearty salsa that’s perfect for entertaining, the Chunky Cowboy-Style Salsa is exactly what you’re looking for. This salsa is more than just an appetizer, though. It’s substantial enough to work as a side dish. And it’s as easy as could be.
Combine your black beans, pink beans, chopped jalapeno, corn, chopped tomatoes, green onion, garlic, red onion, and avocado. Add salt, pepper, oregano, and the juice of one lime. Mix everything together and serve. You really can’t ask for anything easier or tastier than that!
Get the complete recipes for the Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad and the Chunky Cowboy-Style Salsa in 11 Classic Farm-Style Recipes, which is yours when you join the RecipeLion Gold Club. You’ll also enjoy instant access to hundreds of cooking tips, ideas and recipes. The complete RecipeLion Gold Club’s Library of cookbooks, streaming cooking show episodes, and magazines is yours with your membership.
The Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad and the Chunky Cowboy-Style Salsa are just the first of many delicious dishes you’ll learn to make with the 11 Classic Farm-Style Recipes cookbook. Along with these two recipes, you’ll learn to make:
- Home-style Farmer’s Chicken Dinner—This slow cooker recipe is packed with potatoes, tomatoes, celery, and peas for a hearty, healthy dish that’s full of fresh flavor.
- Creamy Rice and Veggie Casserole—This easy casserole recipe is rich with carrots, leeks, onions, red bell peppers, Cheddar cheese, and more. The deep, comforting flavor is perfect on a chilly day.
- Southwestern-Style Potato Bake—This is such a tasty dinner! And with one simple substitution, this one works as a breakfast option, too!
- Vintage Grape Salad—Grape salad recipes are great because they can pass for a side dish or dessert. This Vintage Grape Salad is a classic old-fashioned recipe for a creamy, sweet twist on a classic fruit salad.
- Plus several more stick-to-your-ribs recipes you and your dinner guests will love…
And don’t forget, every cookbook comes with complete written instructions, and full-color pictures—read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
Your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you instant access to the entire library of cookbook collections, cooking TV show episodes, recipes, and magazines. Additional cookbooks include:
- 20 Meat and Ground Beef Recipes—Discover the secrets to making deliciously creative meals without spending a fortune at the grocery store or hours in the kitchen.
- 10 Make-Ahead Freezer Meals—Learn all the tips and tricks for making meals ahead of time, and freezing them for whenever you’re ready. Don’t miss the chicken fajitas!
- 13 Printable 5-Ingredients Recipes—12 tasty recipes to bring out when you need something fast and simple, from shortcut tortellini to cheesy gnocchi and a juicy ribs recipe with a secret ingredient.
- 15 Quick and Easy Pies—Learn to make 15 popular pies from start to finish, including two different homemade pie crusts! What’s better than that!
- 20 Slow Cooker Stunners—Don’t let a busy schedule keep you from enjoying delicious, healthy, home-cooked meals. Put the ingredients in your slow cooker in the morning and you’ll come home to a hot dinner!
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to an entire library of more than 60 cookbooks filled with hundreds of quick-and-easy recipes that are printable and family friendly—with your Charter Gold Club Membership for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you’ll have instant access to our complete library of hundreds of recipes anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—plus, these recipes are easy to print, so you can handle them in the kitchen when preparing the dishes … and save the printed versions of recipes for later when you want to make a dish again!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Recipes that are confirmed to be quick and easy, so that you can easily make them yourself at home
- Dishes that have passed the taste test with people of all ages, so you’re certain to have delicious meals to please your family and friends
- Tips and techniques for everyday cooks—ideas that will help you save time and improve your skills while preparing tasty meals
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. Our team tests every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time, are quick and easy to prepare, and have readily available ingredients!
With two young children, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver easy-to-make meals—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to hundreds and hundreds of recipes, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get that—and more—from the more than 60 cookbooks, packed with recipes that include:
- 21 Perfect Pasta Recipes for Every Night of the Week
- 16 Must-Make Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 18 Mouth-Watering Slow-Cooker Stunners
- 19 Fast-and-Fresh Seafood Recipes
- 16 Quick-and-Easy Great Beef Recipes
- 20 Chicken Recipes Your Family Will Love (and never had before!)
- 9 Foolproof Soup & Stew Recipes
- 9 Make-Ahead Casserole Recipes
- 19 Different Dishes from Around the World
- 30-Minute Meals for the Everyday Cook
- 12 Ways to Make Tasty Potato Side Dishes
- 5 Delicious Dip Recipes
- 25 Vegetable Side-Dish Recipes
- 7 Quick-and-Easy Mexican Recipes
- 8 New Ways to Cook Eggs for Breakfast
- 29 Desserts You’ve Never Had Before
- 27 Appetizers that Go with Any Dinner
- 18 Make-Ahead Meals
- 17 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes
- 14 Different Ideas to Cook from Your Garden
- 27 Easy-to-Make, Kid-Approved Recipes
And hundreds and hundreds of more recipes that you can access in an instant!
And every recipe includes easy-to-follow instructions, ingredients you might already have on-hand, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
RecipeLion Gold Club Charter Membership also includes a subscription to RecipeLion Magazine, filled with even more recipes for easy-to-make and tasty dishes! You’ll have immediate access to the digital library of magazine issues, and you’ll get a subscription to the upcoming year of new issues.
The magazine recipes are easy to download and print, too, and include these top dishes from past issues:
- Surprise Butternut Squash Soup
- 20-Minute Spinach Chicken Parm
- Chunky Mashed Potatoes
- Apple Nut Pie
- Spiced Meatballs
- Tex-Mex 7-Layer Dip
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
- Grilled Personal Pizzas
- Beef and Broccoli Casserole
- Shortcut Chicken Fried Rice
- Lemon-Honey Chicken
- White Wine Shrimp Pasta
And you’ll get hundreds of recipes in the magazine library and in upcoming issues! We always make sure that recipes have been rigorously tested for you, for both ease-of-making and deliciousness.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help everyday cooks with recipes that are easy to access, easy to prepare, and guaranteed to taste good. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again, and even find ways to customize the recipes for your own tastes or to please your family. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new recipes you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 60 cookbooks in our library, filled with hundreds and hundreds of printable recipes. Plus, some cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues, also filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes.
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques to help the everyday cook!
- OUR GUARANTEE: Every recipe has been rigorously tested, so that you’re guaranteed to have quick-and-easy recipes that are also delicious.
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to the at-home everyday cook. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll have access to hundreds and hundreds of delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll get every new upcoming issue of RecipeLion Magazine, plus access to the magazine digital library of back issues, all filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes—hundreds of tasty dishes that will please any crowd.
- You’ll have instant access to all these recipes, and every one of them is printable, so you can print them out and use them wherever you’re cooking.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cookbooks that are filled with hundreds and hundreds of quick-and-easy printable recipes that have been rigorously tested for ease of preparation and deliciousness!
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the recipes you’ll need to satisfy your family and friends! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer
RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the recipes we have, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 60 cookbooks, filled with hundreds and hundreds of recipes—this is a great deal!