New Cooking Class — Just Released!
The Perfect Easter Dinner Menu
Bring the joy back to your kitchen with this complete Easter dinner menu that’s easy, delicious, and fun!
From the Cooking Class: Easter Dinner Menu
Dear Aspiring Chef,
I love all things Easter and can’t wait to show you five of my favorite recipes! This class gives you a complete menu, from appetizer to dessert, including two different kinds of Oreo bark that doubles as a perfect hostess gift! This perfect pastel treat is first in the class today, so you can package them up for an Easter basket or create a colorful plate of candy that’s ready when your guests arrive.
I’ll share some fun ways to enjoy family time in the kitchen, easy shortcuts on a classic Easter dish, and, as always plenty of tips and tricks to take the mystery out of creating a full, multi-course dinner.
I’m really excited to share these dishes with you. Get all the recipes, tips, and professional know-how in this easy-to-follow class, along with food safety tips, and so much more—all in the RecipeLion Cooking Club’s Easter Dinner Menu streaming-video cooking class with me, Chef Addie Gundry!
Bright green asparagus brings a true spring color to these Asparagus Tarts. These perfectly imperfect savory “cupcakes” go with any Easter meal, whether you’re hosting or taking them for Easter dinner at a friend’s.
Layer phyllo dough squares into your cupcake liners, then fill with ricotta, Parmesan, prosciutto, and blanched asparagus tips. Add a dash of lemon zest for color (and flavor) when they come out of the oven. It’s that easy! As a bonus, they even look a little like a bird’s nest. Does it get more Easterly than that?
I like to serve them on a bread board at room temperature as an appetizer, but they work as a side dish, too. They’re especially pretty served alongside your Brown Sugar-Glazed Ham!
Make it easy on yourself this Easter; watch Easter Dinner Menu right now and take the stress out of cooking a big meal. And if you need more inspiration, watch one of the many classes in the RecipeLion Cooking Club’s Library. Gain access to all of the RecipeLion classes right now for just $1 for 30 days!
The Easter Dinner Menu class includes five recipes so you can make a complete Easter brunch or dinner that everyone will love. Get the complete instructions, full-color pictures for each recipe, and plenty of tips and ideas that I use at home in my kitchen. In addition to the recipe for Asparagus Tarts, you’ll get the full recipes for:
- Easter Oreo Bark— This is truly the most adorable little treat! I’ll show you how to make both a mint bark and a carrot cake bark with Cadbury chocolate eggs and M&Ms. This recipe is really fun to make with kids, and it’s fun to serve, too. Top with pink and green sprinkles, and you have the perfect snack, dessert, or gift!
- Whipped Cream Easter Eggs—You’ve never dyed eggs like this! This is way easier and cleaner than the way I dyed Easter eggs as a kid. The marbled colors are so fun, and each egg is a unique creation!
The Easter Dinner Menu class comes with two more Easter recipes and a BONUS infographic so you can set your table with confidence.
- Brown Sugar-Glazed Ham—This recipe takes the anxiety out of baking a ham. A pineapple and brown sugar glaze soaks into the ham, making a nice, juicy main course. And you can do so much with this! Make ham biscuits, serve it hot like it is, or add it as a side for your weekday lunches.
- Scalloped Potatoes—This classic Easter dish is cheesy, creamy, and deeeelicious! I’m using cheddar cheese in this recipe, but Gruyère works great, too. Serve this alongside your ham and asparagus tarts, and you have a perfect Easter dinner.
- Formal Place Setting Chart—Get my one-page chart that succinctly shows you exactly where to properly place all the dishes, glassware, and silverware for your fabulous Easter dinner party.
Along with your video class, you’ll get the accompanying digital Cookbook, all the class’s recipes and instructions in written form, and full-color pictures of each dish—plus you can read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
And your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry instantly gives you full access to the entire library of cooking classes, recipes, and special collections. Additional cooking classes include:
- Recipes for Spring—These springtime recipes are full of cheer—and color! The homemade carrot cake in this class might be one of my all-time favorites!
- Introduction to Sauces—A good sauce can turn a good meal into a miracle, and these are some of my favorite sauces! Learn everything you need to start making delicious sauces right in your own kitchen.
- Cooking with Wine—“Wine and dine” takes on a new meaning in this class! Discover how to bring some new flavors to five classic recipes.
- Bartending 101—Whether it’s a holiday, a birthday, or dinner party, it’s always good to have a few drink recipes ready to go. Learn to make some of the classic drinks, and find out what goes into a fully stocked bar.
- Dinner for Two—Get five of my favorite recipes for two, starting with a cocktail, and finishing with some tasty homemade fudge.
- Homemade Candy Recipes—These candies remind you of those carefree days of summer and trips to the candy store. Learn how to make all of those old-fashioned favorites, from candy dots to saltwater taffy, and even pop rocks!
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to an entire library of more than 60 cookbooks filled with hundreds of quick-and-easy recipes that are printable and family friendly—with your Charter Gold Club Membership for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you’ll have instant access to our complete library of hundreds of recipes anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—plus, these recipes are easy to print, so you can handle them in the kitchen when preparing the dishes … and save the printed versions of recipes for later when you want to make a dish again!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Recipes that are confirmed to be quick and easy, so that you can easily make them yourself at home
- Dishes that have passed the taste test with people of all ages, so you’re certain to have delicious meals to please your family and friends
- Tips and techniques for everyday cooks—ideas that will help you save time and improve your skills while preparing tasty meals
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. Our team tests every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time, are quick and easy to prepare, and have readily available ingredients!
With two young children, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver easy-to-make meals—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to hundreds and hundreds of recipes, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get that—and more—from the more than 60 cookbooks, packed with recipes that include:
- 21 Perfect Pasta Recipes for Every Night of the Week
- 16 Must-Make Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 18 Mouth-Watering Slow-Cooker Stunners
- 19 Fast-and-Fresh Seafood Recipes
- 16 Quick-and-Easy Great Beef Recipes
- 20 Chicken Recipes Your Family Will Love (and never had before!)
- 9 Foolproof Soup & Stew Recipes
- 9 Make-Ahead Casserole Recipes
- 19 Different Dishes from Around the World
- 30-Minute Meals for the Everyday Cook
- 12 Ways to Make Tasty Potato Side Dishes
- 5 Delicious Dip Recipes
- 25 Vegetable Side-Dish Recipes
- 7 Quick-and-Easy Mexican Recipes
- 8 New Ways to Cook Eggs for Breakfast
- 29 Desserts You’ve Never Had Before
- 27 Appetizers that Go with Any Dinner
- 18 Make-Ahead Meals
- 17 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes
- 14 Different Ideas to Cook from Your Garden
- 27 Easy-to-Make, Kid-Approved Recipes
And hundreds and hundreds of more recipes that you can access in an instant!
And every recipe includes easy-to-follow instructions, ingredients you might already have on-hand, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
RecipeLion Gold Club Charter Membership also includes a subscription to RecipeLion Magazine, filled with even more recipes for easy-to-make and tasty dishes! You’ll have immediate access to the digital library of magazine issues, and you’ll get a subscription to the upcoming year of new issues.
The magazine recipes are easy to download and print, too, and include these top dishes from past issues:
- Surprise Butternut Squash Soup
- 20-Minute Spinach Chicken Parm
- Chunky Mashed Potatoes
- Apple Nut Pie
- Spiced Meatballs
- Tex-Mex 7-Layer Dip
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
- Grilled Personal Pizzas
- Beef and Broccoli Casserole
- Shortcut Chicken Fried Rice
- Lemon-Honey Chicken
- White Wine Shrimp Pasta
And you’ll get hundreds of recipes in the magazine library and in upcoming issues! We always make sure that recipes have been rigorously tested for you, for both ease-of-making and deliciousness.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help everyday cooks with recipes that are easy to access, easy to prepare, and guaranteed to taste good. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again, and even find ways to customize the recipes for your own tastes or to please your family. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new recipes you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 60 cookbooks in our library, filled with hundreds and hundreds of printable recipes. Plus, some cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues, also filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes.
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques to help the everyday cook!
- OUR GUARANTEE: Every recipe has been rigorously tested, so that you’re guaranteed to have quick-and-easy recipes that are also delicious.
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to the at-home everyday cook. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll have access to hundreds and hundreds of delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll get every new upcoming issue of RecipeLion Magazine, plus access to the magazine digital library of back issues, all filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes—hundreds of tasty dishes that will please any crowd.
- You’ll have instant access to all these recipes, and every one of them is printable, so you can print them out and use them wherever you’re cooking.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cookbooks that are filled with hundreds and hundreds of quick-and-easy printable recipes that have been rigorously tested for ease of preparation and deliciousness!
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the recipes you’ll need to satisfy your family and friends! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer
RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the recipes we have, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 60 cookbooks, filled with hundreds and hundreds of recipes—this is a great deal!