New Cooking Class — Just Released!
How To Make 5 Regional Favorites From The East Coast
From Maine to Maryland, these signature dishes from the East Coast are sure to bring the taste of the region into your kitchen, no matter where you live.
From the Cooking Class: East Coast Recipes
Dear Lover of Cuisines,
Who’s ready for a virtual road trip? We’re heading to the East Coast to highlight some of the signature recipes from this part of the country. We’ll start—and end—in New York with easy-to-make recipes for bagels and that oh-so-delicious New York-style cheesecake. In between, we’ll travel through Maine where blueberries are ripe for picking (and irresistibly delicious when baked into a pie!). A stop in Maryland gives you the best crab cakes around. And a trip into Boston offers a simple recipe for some authentic clam chowder.
These East Coast Recipes are famous around the world, but you don’t have to live on the East Coast to have an authentic, regional dish on your table. I’ll share with you everything you need to make these East Coast specialties, from cleaning leeks to a few of my own top-secret techniques to give these recipes that extra special something.
I’ll take you through each step of these classics, demonstrating cooking techniques, sharing entertaining ideas, and much more.
Get each one of these delicious recipes from the eastern seaboard, along with a growing library of video classes, magazine issues, and cookbooks right now with RecipeLion’s East Coast Recipes streaming-video cooking class with me, Chef Addie Gundry!
Summer, winter, sunny, rainy. It doesn’t matter. If you’re in New England, you can get a New England Clam Chowder any time of the year. But you don’t have to live in the Bay State to enjoy this classic seaside dish. In fact, you don’t even have to leave your kitchen!
There are several varieties of this chowder, and you can definitely make it your own, but one easy way to get that flavor is to start with a simple roux. Start by cooking butter and flour and stir until you have a paste that will help thicken the chowder. Once that’s ready, add in your broth, followed by the cubed potatoes, and sliced leeks.
Once the potatoes are cooked, about 20 minutes, add in your cream and clams, and simmer for just a few minutes. That’s it! You have an easy, delicious New England Clam Chowder. One taste and you’ll feel like you’re at the beach. You can almost smell that salt air!
These traditional dishes from the East Coast are perfect for a quiet meal at home, but the real joy is in sharing with friends. So invite your guests and take a culinary trip to the Atlantic Ocean. Watch East Coast Recipes right now—and get instant access to hundreds more recipes in the RecipeLion Gold Club’s Library of video classes, magazines, and cookbooks that come with your membership.
The East Coast Recipes class celebrates the tried-and-true dishes that found a home along the eastern seaboard, yet are loved the world over. These are the recipes that go back generations and give you a taste of the local cuisine. You’ll get the complete recipes for each selection, along with full-color pictures, and plenty of helpful hints from a professional chef. Along with the recipe for New England Clam Chowder, you’ll get the recipes for:
- Poppyseed Bagels—If you’ve never had a fresh bagel, you are missing one of the greatest breakfast pleasures there is. But no more! I’ll show you how easy it is to make your own delicious bagels at home.
- Maine Blueberry Pie—Fresh, plump summer blueberries are the star of this amazing treat. You don’t even need that many ingredients to make this New England classic. Serve it with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream for a truly indulgent dessert.
To round out your East Coast Recipes class, there are two more dishes you don’t want to miss.
- Maryland Crab Cakes—The Chesapeake Bay area of Maryland is world famous for crab cakes, and now you can enjoy that flavor at home, even if you’re hundreds of miles away from the Atlantic Ocean. These are easy to alter, too, so you can add some spice if you like ‘em hot.
- New York Cheesecake—This is no ordinary cheesecake. I’ll show you how to make a simple cheesecake from scratch AND a fantastic fresh strawberry compote.
And don’t forget, every video class comes with an accompanying digital cookbook, all the class’s recipes and instructions in written form, and full-color pictures of each dish—read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
And your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you instant access to the entire library of cooking classes, recipes, and magazines, and cookbook collections. Additional cooking classes include:
- Favorite BBQ Recipes—Don’t plan your next pool party until you get the ins and outs of summer-ready dishes, from shredded chicken sandwiches to soda can brats.
- Make Your Own Pizza—No more frozen pizzas! Learn how to make a homemade pizza from start to finish, including specialty dishes like Chicago-style deep dish pizza and BBQ chicken pizza.
- Game Day Go-Tos—Have your friends over to watch the game, then impress them with these perfect game day snacks and treats, from mozzarella sticks to hot wings.
- How to Bake Pies—Pies are a hit at any gathering. I’ll show you how to make a basic pie crust you can use for these recipes, and show you a quick, shortcut version of cherry pie.
- How to Use a Multicooker—Do you know how to make the most of your multicooker? Learn everything you need about making delicious, quick meals, including a 4-minute mac and cheese!
- How to Cook Seafood—From cod to salmon to catfish and more, learn the secrets of worry-free seafood.
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to an entire library of unique recipes, cooking TV shows, cookbooks and a cooking magazine with your Premium Charter Membership—for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you can access our complete library of cooking TV shows that you can stream 24/7, anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—these shows are like the Netflix of cooking shows and you can binge-watch the 50+ episodes in the library as soon as you join. Plus, you'll have instant access to the digital libraries of cookbooks and magazines!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Simple, chef-tested recipes that you can make yourself at home
- Tips and techniques for beginner cooks and aspiring chefs alike
- Meals that are guaranteed to be delicious and to deliver consistently outstanding results
- Dishes that will delight family, friends, and everyone at your table
- Recipes that have been carefully selected and rigorously tested
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. And my team and I test every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time!
With a young child and another one on the way, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver outstanding results—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
My cooking TV shows not only cover the basics for beginner cooks, but also deliver advanced tips and techniques so you can master every recipe and skill. And the delicious recipes that accompany each show have been carefully tested and are guaranteed to make your mouth water. I’ll show you step-by-step how to prepare and cook each dish, delivering my cooking knowledge and skills to you in fun and informative ways.
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to all my cooking and recipe content, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want to know about proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques that have been professionally tested for you? How about recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get all that—and more—with my recipes, cooking TV shows, cookbooks, magazines and special collections, including:
- Hasselback Potatoes
- Fried Cheese Curds
- Classic French Macarons
- Italian Beef Sandwiches
- Plus, hundreds of additional recipes!
- COOKING TV SHOWS:
- Mexican Cooking
- How to Season Food
- Cooking for Kids
- Plus, more than 50 additional TV shows, 4 full seasons!
- Make Your Own Pizza
- How to Use a Multicooker
- Hosting a Brunch
- Introduction to Sauces
- Plus, more than 50 additional cookbooks!
- MAGAZINE ISSUES:
- Access to one year of upcoming digital magazine issues that release bi-monthly
- Special cooking tips and tricks
- Every issue is loaded with recipes and cooking techniques
- Access to EVERY SINGLE issue we have previously published in our library
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS:
- Dinner Party
- Skills 101
- Romantic Dinners
And the library of TV shows, cookbooks, and magazines includes vivid detail of exactly how to make dishes, how to execute tricky techniques, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help all cooks improve your skills with step-by-step demonstrations of how to tackle every recipe. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again while honing your skill. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new meals you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 50 of my video cooking TV shows in our library. These shows are on-demand and viewable on any device. Each show comes with a digital cookbook with all of the show's recipes. Plus, select cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- A brand new TV show, every week to keep you expanding your cooking skills and adding new recipes to your repertoire—52 new shows coming up over the next year!
- Full and immediate access to more than 50 cookbooks in the digital library, and a new cookbook released every week—you’ll get 52 new cookbooks over the coming year!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues.
- Previews of each TV show to give you a taste of the recipes you’ll cook and the skills you’ll learn, so you can choose which episode to take watch next.
- Professionally tested recipes included with every cooking show in a printable PDF format. Access hundreds of chef-tested recipes right now!
- Special collections of TV shows and recipes that are themed around your favorite topics, such as “Baking,” “Romantic Dinners,” and “Dinner Party.”
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques from me that I use every day as a professional chef!
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner cook looking to improve your skills or an advanced cook who wants new and exciting recipes. The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to every experience level, from basic tips and skills to intermediate techniques. Here are just a few of the benefits you will enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll be instantly connected to me as your personal teacher to improve your cooking skills.
- You’ll have access to delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll ditch any fears or reservations you have about cooking tricky dishes, like scallops and French macarons, with my handy tips and step-by-step demonstrations.
- You’ll have instant access to my recipes and cooking TV shows, so you can improve your cooking skills at home or when you’re on the go.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cooking TV shows, access to news upcoming weekly episodes, and access to numerous free printable recipes that have been professionally tested, access to the library of cookbooks and upcoming cookbooks being released weekly, and full access to our cooking magazine library and the upcoming year of new magazine issues.
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the cooking tips, tricks, and recipes that you’ll need to become a whiz in the kitchen and impress your family and friends with your cooking skills! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer, RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the fun cooking tips you could ever need, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 50 past cooking TV shows and cookbooks, plus dozens of recipes and magazine issues—this is a great deal!