You’re invited on our virtual road trip around the United States! In our All-American Recipes collection, you’ll find some of the most popular recipes from each pocket of the country. North, South, East and West — Start your journey today as a RecipeLion Gold Club member!
Dear Lover of Cuisines,
Today we’re heading to the East Coast to highlight some of the signature recipes from this part of the country. We’ll start—and end—in New York with easy-to-make recipes for bagels and that oh-so-delicious New York-style cheesecake. In between, we’ll travel through Maine where blueberries are ripe for picking (and irresistibly delicious when baked into a pie!). A stop in Maryland gives you the best crab cakes around. And a trip into Boston offers a simple recipe for some authentic clam chowder.
These East Coast Recipes are famous around the world, but you don’t have to live on the East Coast to have an authentic, regional dish on your table. You’ll find everything you need to make these East Coast specialties, from cleaning leeks to a few of my own top-secret techniques to give these recipes that extra special something.
And in the companion streaming video, I’ll take you through each step of these classics, demonstrating cooking techniques, sharing entertaining ideas, and much more.
Get each one of these delicious recipes from the eastern seaboard, along with a growing library of video classes, magazine issues, and cookbooks right now with RecipeLion Gold Club’s All-American Recipes collection!
Summer, winter, sunny, rainy. It doesn’t matter. If you’re in New England, you can get a New England Clam Chowder any time of the year. But you don’t have to live in the Bay State to enjoy this classic seaside dish. In fact, you don’t even have to leave your kitchen!
There are several varieties of this chowder, and you can definitely make it your own, but one easy way to get that flavor is to start with a simple roux. Start by cooking butter and flour and stir until you have a paste that will help thicken the chowder. Once that’s ready, add in your broth, followed by the cubed potatoes, and sliced leeks.
Once the potatoes are cooked, about 20 minutes, add in your cream and clams, and simmer for just a few minutes. That’s it! You have an easy, delicious New England Clam Chowder. One taste and you’ll feel like you’re at the beach. You can almost smell that salt air!
These traditional dishes from the East Coast are perfect for a quiet meal at home, but the real joy is in sharing with friends. So invite your guests and take a culinary trip to the Atlantic Ocean. Get the All-American Recipes collection right now—and get instant access to hundreds more recipes in the RecipeLion Gold Club’s Library of video classes, magazines, and cookbooks that come with your membership.
The East Coast Recipes cookbook celebrates the tried-and-true dishes that found a home along the eastern seaboard, yet are loved the world over. These are the recipes that go back generations and give you a taste of the local cuisine. You’ll get the complete recipes for each selection, along with full-color pictures, and plenty of helpful hints from a professional chef. Along with the recipe for New England Clam Chowder, you’ll get the recipes for:
- Poppyseed Bagels—If you’ve never had a fresh bagel, you are missing one of the greatest breakfast pleasures there is. But no more! I’ll show you how easy it is to make your own delicious bagels at home.
- Maine Blueberry Pie—Fresh, plump summer blueberries are the star of this amazing treat. You don’t even need that many ingredients to make this New England classic. Serve it with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream for a truly indulgent dessert.
To round out your East Coast Recipes adventure, there are two more dishes you don’t want to miss.
- Maryland Crab Cakes—The Chesapeake Bay area of Maryland is world famous for crab cakes, and now you can enjoy that flavor at home, even if you’re hundreds of miles away from the Atlantic Ocean. These are easy to alter, too, so you can add some spice if you like ‘em hot.
- New York Cheesecake—This is no ordinary cheesecake. I’ll show you how to make a simple cheesecake from scratch AND a fantastic fresh strawberry compote.
Every cookbook includes step-by-step recipes and instructions in written form, and full-color pictures of each dish—view them on any device or print the recipes out for easy use in your own kitchen. And don’t forget, each cookbook in this collection comes with an accompanying streaming video where I demonstrate how to make my favorite recipes!
This is just one part of the All-American Recipes Collection. Upgrade to a RecipeLion Gold Club membership and continue our virtual road trip!
- Get a taste of that classic Southern cooking with our irresistible homemade fried chicken recipe, and whip up a Georgia favorite for dessert – pecan pie!
- Still hungry? Explore the Midwestern delights of Michigan, where hearty pastries are a portable staple, through Ohio, where chili functions as a topping more than a meal.
- Finally, we’ll guide you through the Western part of the country with our trendy recipes for cioppino and carne asada burritos!
And your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club instantly gives you full access to the entire library of mouth-watering cookbooks, can’t-miss recipes, special collections and helpful cooking videos. Additional cookbooks include:
- Favorite BBQ Recipes—Don’t plan your next pool party until you get the ins and outs of summer-ready dishes, from shredded chicken sandwiches to soda can brats.
- Make Your Own Pizza—No more frozen pizzas! Learn how to make a homemade pizza from start to finish, including specialty dishes like Chicago-style deep dish pizza and BBQ chicken pizza.
- Game Day Go-Tos—Have your friends over to watch the game, then impress them with these perfect game day snacks and treats, from mozzarella sticks to hot wings.
- How to Bake Pies—Pies are a hit at any gathering. I’ll show you how to make a basic pie crust you can use for these recipes, and show you a quick, shortcut version of cherry pie.
- How to Use a Multicooker—Do you know how to make the most of your multicooker? Learn everything you need about making delicious, quick meals, including a 4-minute mac and cheese!
- How to Cook Seafood—From cod to salmon to catfish and more, learn the secrets of worry-free seafood.
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to an entire library of more than 60 cookbooks filled with hundreds of quick-and-easy recipes that are printable and family friendly—with your Charter Gold Club Membership for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you’ll have instant access to our complete library of hundreds of recipes anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—plus, these recipes are easy to print, so you can handle them in the kitchen when preparing the dishes … and save the printed versions of recipes for later when you want to make a dish again!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Recipes that are confirmed to be quick and easy, so that you can easily make them yourself at home
- Dishes that have passed the taste test with people of all ages, so you’re certain to have delicious meals to please your family and friends
- Tips and techniques for everyday cooks—ideas that will help you save time and improve your skills while preparing tasty meals
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. Our team tests every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time, are quick and easy to prepare, and have readily available ingredients!
With two young children, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver easy-to-make meals—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to hundreds and hundreds of recipes, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get that—and more—from the more than 60 cookbooks, packed with recipes that include:
- 21 Perfect Pasta Recipes for Every Night of the Week
- 16 Must-Make Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 18 Mouth-Watering Slow-Cooker Stunners
- 19 Fast-and-Fresh Seafood Recipes
- 16 Quick-and-Easy Great Beef Recipes
- 20 Chicken Recipes Your Family Will Love (and never had before!)
- 9 Foolproof Soup & Stew Recipes
- 9 Make-Ahead Casserole Recipes
- 19 Different Dishes from Around the World
- 30-Minute Meals for the Everyday Cook
- 12 Ways to Make Tasty Potato Side Dishes
- 5 Delicious Dip Recipes
- 25 Vegetable Side-Dish Recipes
- 7 Quick-and-Easy Mexican Recipes
- 8 New Ways to Cook Eggs for Breakfast
- 29 Desserts You’ve Never Had Before
- 27 Appetizers that Go with Any Dinner
- 18 Make-Ahead Meals
- 17 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes
- 14 Different Ideas to Cook from Your Garden
- 27 Easy-to-Make, Kid-Approved Recipes
And hundreds and hundreds of more recipes that you can access in an instant!
And every recipe includes easy-to-follow instructions, ingredients you might already have on-hand, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
RecipeLion Gold Club Charter Membership also includes a subscription to RecipeLion Magazine, filled with even more recipes for easy-to-make and tasty dishes! You’ll have immediate access to the digital library of magazine issues, and you’ll get a subscription to the upcoming year of new issues.
The magazine recipes are easy to download and print, too, and include these top dishes from past issues:
- Surprise Butternut Squash Soup
- 20-Minute Spinach Chicken Parm
- Chunky Mashed Potatoes
- Apple Nut Pie
- Spiced Meatballs
- Tex-Mex 7-Layer Dip
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
- Grilled Personal Pizzas
- Beef and Broccoli Casserole
- Shortcut Chicken Fried Rice
- Lemon-Honey Chicken
- White Wine Shrimp Pasta
And you’ll get hundreds of recipes in the magazine library and in upcoming issues! We always make sure that recipes have been rigorously tested for you, for both ease-of-making and deliciousness.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help everyday cooks with recipes that are easy to access, easy to prepare, and guaranteed to taste good. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again, and even find ways to customize the recipes for your own tastes or to please your family. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new recipes you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 60 cookbooks in our library, filled with hundreds and hundreds of printable recipes. Plus, some cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues, also filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes.
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques to help the everyday cook!
- OUR GUARANTEE: Every recipe has been rigorously tested, so that you’re guaranteed to have quick-and-easy recipes that are also delicious.
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to the at-home everyday cook. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll have access to hundreds and hundreds of delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll get every new upcoming issue of RecipeLion Magazine, plus access to the magazine digital library of back issues, all filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes—hundreds of tasty dishes that will please any crowd.
- You’ll have instant access to all these recipes, and every one of them is printable, so you can print them out and use them wherever you’re cooking.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cookbooks that are filled with hundreds and hundreds of quick-and-easy printable recipes that have been rigorously tested for ease of preparation and deliciousness!
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the recipes you’ll need to satisfy your family and friends! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer
RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the recipes we have, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 60 cookbooks, filled with hundreds and hundreds of recipes—this is a great deal!