Here are five of my favorite recipes for two! Join me, Chef Addie Gundry, and learn how to enjoy a perfect night in.
Dear Romantic Cook,
Around my house, date night usually begins after the baby goes to bed, so we keep it relaxed and casual. In this class, I’ll share with you how to make a full meal that’s perfect for two. Date night couldn’t be easier!
The biggest problem when cooking for two is that many people aren’t sure how to make the right amount of food without being wasteful. I’ll show you how to plan your portions and use your ingredients efficiently, so that doesn’t happen to you.
This class starts with a Manhattan. It’s a drink that I really enjoy making at home, in part, because it’s so simple to make. Once we have our drink ready, we’ll get the class moving with a shrimp cocktail appetizer. I’ll share everything you need to know to make an incredible garlic bread, a pasta carbonara, and a dessert that’s so simple, and so rich, that your date will think you turned your kitchen into a Michelin-star restaurant!
You’ll get the details, as well as tips on multitasking in the kitchen and serving ideas, all in the RecipeLion Cooking Club’s Dinner for Two streaming-video cooking class with me, Chef Addie Gundry!
This class also includes the recipe for a Pull-Apart Garlic Bread that’s so simple and easy, you’ll want to make it all the time! Start by mixing Herbs de Provence, salt, pepper, and, of course, garlic into melted butter. Pour the mixture directly on top of your bread. (Don’t worry! I’ll show you how to cut a hoagie roll or ciabatta roll so it soaks up all the garlicky goodness!) Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, wrap them in foil, then cook directly on your oven rack at 400 degrees until the cheese melts. Voilà! You have delicious, crispy garlic bread for two!
The Dinner for Two class includes five total recipes with all of the specific instructions and tips you need, so that it’s easy as could be for you to cook a meal for a great night at home. In addition to the Pull-Apart Garlic Bread recipe, you’ll get:
- Manhattan—I’ll show you how to mix a Manhattan that will have you feeling like a professional bartender. We’ll go over four different options for cherries that you can use in your cocktail, along with a step-by-step tutorial of exactly how to make your very own drink right in your kitchen.
- Shrimp Cocktail—Discover an easy and delicious way to poach shrimp for this romantic appetizer. I’ll also share my recipe for a homemade shrimp cocktail sauce and give you an idea for serving this dish in an unexpected way. Hint: You can make this ahead of time, so it’s ready when you are.
And to complete your Dinner for Two class, you’ll get two more recipes and a special bonus:
- Pasta Carbonara—I like using bucatini for this, but you can use spaghetti, angel hair, or any pasta you like. There’s a little bit of an art to carbonara, but you can’t go too wrong with crispy, sautéed bacon! A nice, thick cheese sauce finishes this dish.
- Basic Fudge—What’s better than a piece of fudge and a nightcap to end a date? The secret to this fudge is the microwave. Really! A little goes a long way with this rich, chocolate-y dessert.
- Formal Table Setting—Download this infographic, so you can set the scene just right with a date-ready table setting.
Along with your video class, you’ll get the accompanying digital Cookbook that includes all the class’s recipes and instructions in written form with representative pictures of each of the recipes, plus the “Formal Table Setting” chart—read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
And your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry instantly gives you full access to the entire library of cooking classes, recipes, and special collections. Additional cooking classes include:
- Baking 101—We’ll start with a classic French Meringue, then learn the secret to mouth-watering baklava, and everyone’s favorite: peanut brittle!
- How to Cook Chicken—In this deep dive into the vast world of chicken dishes, I’ll take you through seasoning and cooking this versatile dish from the stovetop to the oven to the grill.
- How to Cook Seafood—While some cooks feel like they have a pretty good handle on burgers, chicken, and pork chops, seafood can be a whole different ballgame.
- Cast Iron Recipes—Enjoy everything from breakfast to dinner with the magic of cast iron.
- How to Season Food—Spices, dried herbs, or fresh herbs? Find out how to make any dish better – and how to keep from going overboard!
- Italian Cooking—Learn how to make the cuisine that’s adored throughout the world!
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to an entire library of more than 60 cookbooks filled with hundreds of quick-and-easy recipes that are printable and family friendly—with your Charter Gold Club Membership for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you’ll have instant access to our complete library of hundreds of recipes anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—plus, these recipes are easy to print, so you can handle them in the kitchen when preparing the dishes … and save the printed versions of recipes for later when you want to make a dish again!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Recipes that are confirmed to be quick and easy, so that you can easily make them yourself at home
- Dishes that have passed the taste test with people of all ages, so you’re certain to have delicious meals to please your family and friends
- Tips and techniques for everyday cooks—ideas that will help you save time and improve your skills while preparing tasty meals
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. Our team tests every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time, are quick and easy to prepare, and have readily available ingredients!
With two young children, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver easy-to-make meals—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to hundreds and hundreds of recipes, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get that—and more—from the more than 60 cookbooks, packed with recipes that include:
- 21 Perfect Pasta Recipes for Every Night of the Week
- 16 Must-Make Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 18 Mouth-Watering Slow-Cooker Stunners
- 19 Fast-and-Fresh Seafood Recipes
- 16 Quick-and-Easy Great Beef Recipes
- 20 Chicken Recipes Your Family Will Love (and never had before!)
- 9 Foolproof Soup & Stew Recipes
- 9 Make-Ahead Casserole Recipes
- 19 Different Dishes from Around the World
- 30-Minute Meals for the Everyday Cook
- 12 Ways to Make Tasty Potato Side Dishes
- 5 Delicious Dip Recipes
- 25 Vegetable Side-Dish Recipes
- 7 Quick-and-Easy Mexican Recipes
- 8 New Ways to Cook Eggs for Breakfast
- 29 Desserts You’ve Never Had Before
- 27 Appetizers that Go with Any Dinner
- 18 Make-Ahead Meals
- 17 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes
- 14 Different Ideas to Cook from Your Garden
- 27 Easy-to-Make, Kid-Approved Recipes
And hundreds and hundreds of more recipes that you can access in an instant!
And every recipe includes easy-to-follow instructions, ingredients you might already have on-hand, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help everyday cooks with recipes that are easy to access, easy to prepare, and guaranteed to taste good. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again, and even find ways to customize the recipes for your own tastes or to please your family. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new recipes you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 60 cookbooks in our library, filled with hundreds and hundreds of printable recipes. Each cookbook comes with a companion cooking TV show that demonstrates how to make select recipes. Plus, some cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- A brand-new cookbook every week to keep feeding you with new recipes—52 new cookbooks coming up weekly over the next year!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues, also filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes.
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques to help the everyday cook!
- OUR GUARANTEE: Every recipe has been rigorously tested, so that you’re guaranteed to have quick-and-easy recipes that are also delicious.
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to the at-home everyday cook. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll have access to hundreds and hundreds of delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll get a new digital cookbook each week, guaranteed to include mouthwatering recipes that add pizazz to your rotation.
- You’ll have instant access to all these recipes, and every one of them is printable, so you can print them out and use them wherever you’re cooking.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cookbooks that are filled with hundreds and hundreds of quick-and-easy printable recipes that have been rigorously tested for ease of preparation and deliciousness!
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the recipes you’ll need to satisfy your family and friends! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer
RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the recipes we have, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 60 cookbooks, filled with hundreds and hundreds of recipes—this is a great deal!