New Cooking Show Episode — Just Released!
Cowboy Cooking: 5 Quick and Tasty Meals
These dishes might be simple and easy, but they’re packed with enough flavor to make anyone sit for a spell.
From the Episode: Cowboy Cooking
Dear Cowboy Cook,
You might not live on a ranch, but you can still enjoy all the flavors these cowboy recipes celebrate. Country comfort is the theme for this episode, and we’ll start with a country-style makeover of caviar, complete with a colorful mix of produce, including peppers, onion, avocado, and of course, beans. Then we have a really fun casserole recipe in the saddle that features French fries topped with melted cheese!
When you need a nice warm dish for a cool night, the next recipe combines beef, bacon, and two different kinds of beans for hearty dish that works as a filling main course or a nice side. Up next is an easy “meat ‘n’ potatoes” soup that’s easy to make and hard to put down. It might be simple, but that’s the beauty of this heart-warming recipe.
And you can’t go wrong if you finish the day with a sweet reward like oatmeal-chocolate chip cookies. A hard day’s work deserves a hearty menu like this!
You can get every dish in the Cowboy Cooking episode on your table, along with instant access to a growing library of cooking show episodes, magazine issues, and cookbooks when you join me, Chef Addie Gundry, for RecipeLion’s Cowboy Cooking episode.
Cowboy Soup is just the thing when you want a hearty, satisfying soup but don’t have a lot of time to prep. If you have 15 minutes, you can get this slow cooker meal ready, then head out for work or errands (or even an afternoon of rest and relaxation).
On the stovetop, brown your ground beef. Add that to the slow cooker, along with your diced potatoes. Add in the corn, vegetables, diced tomatoes, and a secret ingredient that pulls everything together. Stir it all together and cook for a couple hours. There’s hardly any cleanup, either.
I like to serve this soup in a mug, but it works well in a wide bowl, too. Serve it by the campfire, along with a few good stories, and you’ve got the makings of a memorable evening.
Watch Cowboy Cooking right now—and get instant access to hundreds more recipes in the RecipeLion Gold Club’s Library of streaming-video episodes, magazines, and cookbooks that come with your membership.
Every recipe in the Cowboy Cooking episode is quick, simple, and delicious. It’s real food for people who want to eat well, but don’t have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen. Your family will love the recipes, and you’ll love how easy they are to make. In this episode, along with the recipe for Cowboy Soup, you’ll also get the recipes for:
- Cowboy Caviar—This makes a great appetizer, or you can serve it on tacos or nachos. It’s seasoned with lime juice and jalapeño, so you get a nice spicy, delicious dish that includes a special ingredient that everyone will love!
- Cowboy Casserole—This fun recipe doesn’t even require a kitchen! That’s right. You can make this all in one dish over the campfire. Serve it over French fries or tater tots, and you won’t believe how quickly it disappears!
Your Cowboy Cooking show isn’t over yet. No cowboy-themed menu would be complete without a serving of beans. And of course, you know dessert has to be on the menu.
- Cowboy Beans—Busy day? This take on pork and beans is so easy to make. All you have to do is sauté your beef and onions, then add that and your other ingredients to your slow cooker. That’s all there is to it.
- Cowboy Cookies—You might already know these chocolate chip cookies. Whatever you want to call them, homemade cookies are always a hit.
And don’t forget, this and every episode comes with an accompanying digital cookbook, all the show’s recipes and instructions in written form, and full-color pictures of each dish—read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
And your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you instant access to the entire library of cooking show episodes, recipes, and magazines, and cookbook collections. Additional episodes include:
- 30-Minute Dinners—Enjoy healthy, filling meals for your family even on your busiest days. Go simple with classic Sloppy Joes or get fancy with Chicken Parm.
- How to Use a Multicooker—Do you know how to make the most of your multicooker? Learn everything you need about making delicious, quick meals, including a 4-minute mac and cheese!
- Cast Iron Recipes—Find out why so many professional and amateur cooks LOVE their cast iron skillets. This is your one-stop guide to seasoning, caring for, and cooking with a true kitchen legend.
- Make-Ahead Freezer Meals—Meal prep is about to get a whole lot easier. Discover five unique ways to make your meals ahead of time so you can grab and heat whenever you’re in a hurry.
- Baking 101—Get a crash course on all the skills you need to start baking your favorite pastries, muffins, breads, and cakes.
- Cooking for Kids—Learn how to add more variety to your kids’ meals without sacrificing on nutrition or taste! These well-balanced meals include some tasty and creative food combinations that kids will love.
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to an entire library of more than 60 cookbooks filled with hundreds of quick-and-easy recipes that are printable and family friendly—with your Charter Gold Club Membership for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you’ll have instant access to our complete library of hundreds of recipes anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—plus, these recipes are easy to print, so you can handle them in the kitchen when preparing the dishes … and save the printed versions of recipes for later when you want to make a dish again!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Recipes that are confirmed to be quick and easy, so that you can easily make them yourself at home
- Dishes that have passed the taste test with people of all ages, so you’re certain to have delicious meals to please your family and friends
- Tips and techniques for everyday cooks—ideas that will help you save time and improve your skills while preparing tasty meals
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. Our team tests every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time, are quick and easy to prepare, and have readily available ingredients!
With two young children, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver easy-to-make meals—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to hundreds and hundreds of recipes, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get that—and more—from the more than 60 cookbooks, packed with recipes that include:
- 21 Perfect Pasta Recipes for Every Night of the Week
- 16 Must-Make Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 18 Mouth-Watering Slow-Cooker Stunners
- 19 Fast-and-Fresh Seafood Recipes
- 16 Quick-and-Easy Great Beef Recipes
- 20 Chicken Recipes Your Family Will Love (and never had before!)
- 9 Foolproof Soup & Stew Recipes
- 9 Make-Ahead Casserole Recipes
- 19 Different Dishes from Around the World
- 30-Minute Meals for the Everyday Cook
- 12 Ways to Make Tasty Potato Side Dishes
- 5 Delicious Dip Recipes
- 25 Vegetable Side-Dish Recipes
- 7 Quick-and-Easy Mexican Recipes
- 8 New Ways to Cook Eggs for Breakfast
- 29 Desserts You’ve Never Had Before
- 27 Appetizers that Go with Any Dinner
- 18 Make-Ahead Meals
- 17 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes
- 14 Different Ideas to Cook from Your Garden
- 27 Easy-to-Make, Kid-Approved Recipes
And hundreds and hundreds of more recipes that you can access in an instant!
And every recipe includes easy-to-follow instructions, ingredients you might already have on-hand, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help everyday cooks with recipes that are easy to access, easy to prepare, and guaranteed to taste good. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again, and even find ways to customize the recipes for your own tastes or to please your family. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new recipes you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 60 cookbooks in our library, filled with hundreds and hundreds of printable recipes. Each cookbook comes with a companion cooking TV show that demonstrates how to make select recipes. Plus, some cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- A brand-new cookbook every week to keep feeding you with new recipes—52 new cookbooks coming up weekly over the next year!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues, also filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes.
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques to help the everyday cook!
- OUR GUARANTEE: Every recipe has been rigorously tested, so that you’re guaranteed to have quick-and-easy recipes that are also delicious.
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to the at-home everyday cook. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll have access to hundreds and hundreds of delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll get a new digital cookbook each week, guaranteed to include mouthwatering recipes that add pizazz to your rotation.
- You’ll have instant access to all these recipes, and every one of them is printable, so you can print them out and use them wherever you’re cooking.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cookbooks that are filled with hundreds and hundreds of quick-and-easy printable recipes that have been rigorously tested for ease of preparation and deliciousness!
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the recipes you’ll need to satisfy your family and friends! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer
RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the recipes we have, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 60 cookbooks, filled with hundreds and hundreds of recipes—this is a great deal!