New Cooking Class — Just Released!
Cooking with Wine: 5 Recipes to Try This Week
“Wine and Dine” takes on a new meaning in this culinary class. Discover how to bring some new flavors to five classic recipes.
From the Cooking Class: Cooking with Wine
Dear Aspiring Chef,
Wine can add a sophisticated touch to a meal. Adding a little to your simmering sauce can make you feel like a 5-star chef, and it’s an easy and inexpensive way to add a lot of flavor to a dish.
It can also be intimidating. How much of the wine cooks off? What kind of wine is best with a pot roast? Which wine should I serve with Shrimp Scampi? I’ll cover all of that in this class. We’ll walk through all the basics of cooking with wine, and I’ll share four classic dinner recipes and a bonus dessert recipe that you won’t want to miss.
These recipes are easy and tasty, and most of them are one-pot meals, so you don’t have to worry about ending up with a messy kitchen. Now that’s what I call a perfect recipe!
Are you ready to start cooking? Get these recipes in this easy-to-follow class, along with food safety tips, shortcuts for working efficiently in the kitchen, and so much more—all in the RecipeLion Cooking Club’s Cooking with Wine streaming-video cooking class with me, Chef Addie Gundry!
You won’t cook with the wine in this White Zinfandel Agave Fajitas recipe, at least not at first. Instead use it to make a marinade with pearl onions and a little honey. Thinly slice your chuck roast, cover it with the wine marinade, then let it sit in your refrigerator for an hour.
Once the meat is ready, hold onto the marinade and cook the beef on your stovetop. Add the onions, parsley, and green chiles, and continue to cook. Add the marinade when you flip the meat, cooking until it’s done.
I like to add beans, sour cream, and cheese to my fajitas, but with this deliciously moist chuck roast, almost anything will be a hit at your dinner table.
The Cooking with Wine class includes five classic recipes loved in homes across the country. You’ll get the complete instructions, full-color pictures for each recipe, and plenty of tips and ideas that I use at home in my kitchen. In addition to the recipe for White Zinfandel Agave Fajitas, you’ll get the full recipes for:
- Lemon Shrimp Scampi—Buttery, lemony, and garlicky, this is a perfect recipe to serve with angel hair pasta. Dry, sweet white wine, citrus, and spice bring all the flavors together in this wonderful dish.
- Chicken & Mushrooms in White Wine Sauce—This is an easy weeknight meal packed with flavor. You only need about 20 minutes to get this one-pot meal on the table, and the cream sauce keeps the chicken nice and moist. And it smells absolutely delicious while it’s cooking.
The Cooking with Wine class comes with two more mouth-watering recipes that are sure to please even the toughest critics.
- Slow Cooker Pot Roast—Potatoes, sliced onions, and carrots make this a classic meal that sticks to your ribs. A 10-hour slow-and-low cook gives you an incredibly flavorful dinner that’s not just easy to put together but is also almost completely mess-free. Leave work and show up to a home-cooked meal and a clean kitchen!
- Champagne Cupcakes—Dessert with wine! This one has champagne in the cupcake and a champagne frosting. Make mini or regular-sized cupcakes with this recipe. Be warned—these cupcakes aren’t for kids!
Along with your video class, you’ll get the accompanying digital Cookbook, all the class’s recipes and instructions in written form, and full-color pictures of each dish—read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
And your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry instantly gives you full access to the entire library of cooking classes, recipes, and special collections. Additional cooking classes include:
- All About Lemons—From appetizers to cocktails to desserts, this class is all about the lemon. I’ll show you how to make an entire dinner that revolves around this zesty fruit.
- Introduction to Sauces—A good sauce can turn a good meal into a miracle, and these are some of my favorite sauces! Learn everything you need to start making delicious sauces right in your own kitchen.
- Italian Cooking—The perfect accompaniment to learning sauces! Find out how to make the cuisine that’s adored throughout the world!
- Bartending 101—Whether it’s a holiday, a birthday, or dinner party, it’s always good to have a few drink recipes ready to go. Learn to make some of the classic drinks, and find out what goes into a fully stocked bar.
- Dinner for Two—Get five of my favorite recipes for two, starting with a cocktail, and finishing with some tasty homemade fudge.
- All About Homemade Frosting—Homemade frosting is the way to go if you want something extra special for your next cake, cookies, or pastries. Learn how to make five different frostings, how to color them the way you want, and how to decorate without stress.
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to a library of video cooking classes with your Premium Charter Membership—just $1 for 30 days!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Cooking Club for just $1 for 30 days, and you can access my entire library of instructional cooking classes that you can stream 24/7, anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose.
My classes not only cover the basics for beginner cooks, but also deliver advanced tips and techniques so you can master every recipe and skill. And the gourmet recipes that accompany each class have been carefully tested and are guaranteed to make your mouth water. I’ll show you step by step how to prepare and cook each dish, delivering my cooking knowledge and skills to you in fun, informative videos.
Your Premium Charter Membership gives you unlimited access to all my cooking and recipe content, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want to know about proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques that have been professionally tested by me and the RecipeLion team? How about recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get all that—and more—with my cooking classes, special collections, and recipes, including:
- Hasselback Potatoes
- Fried Cheese Curds
- Classic French Macarons
- Italian Beef Sandwiches
- Plus, 150+ additional recipes!
- COOKING CLASSES:
- Mexican Cooking
- How to Cook Seafood
- Cooking for Kids
- Plus, 30+ additional classes!
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS:
- Dinner Party
- Skills 101
- Romantic Dinners
And the library of classes, special collections, and recipes includes vivid detail of exactly how to make dishes, how to execute tricky techniques, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
My goal with this brand new cooking club is to help aspiring chefs improve their skills with step-by-step instructions to tackle every recipe. I’m all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with professionally tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again while honing your skill. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new meals you’ve never tried before.
As a member of the RecipeLion Cooking Club, you’ll benefit from my years of experience as a chef and cookbook author: I earned my Master’s Degree in Culinary Arts from Auguste Escoffier in France, won Food Network’s Cutthroat Kitchen in 2015, and have also appeared on Food Network Star. I’ve worked with big names in food and cooking, such as Christian Etienne, Thomas Keller, and Martha Stewart.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry, you’ll have me as your very own personal teacher and coach who will guide you to becoming the best cook you can be.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to dozens of my video cooking classes in our library. These classes are on-demand and viewable on any device. Each class includes a printable eCookbook with all of the class recipes. Plus, select classes come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- A brand new cooking class, every week to keep you expanding your cooking skills and adding new recipes to your repertoire.
- Previews of each cooking class to give you a taste of the recipes you’ll cook and the skills you’ll learn, so you can choose which class to take next.
- Professionally tested recipes included with every cooking class in a printable PDF format. Access 150+ gourmet recipes right now!
- Special collections of cooking classes and recipes that are themed around your favorite topics, such as “Baking,” “Romantic Dinners,” and “Dinner Party.”
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques from me that I use every day as a professional chef!
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just $1 for 30 days—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Cooking Club.
Claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry—for just $1 for 30 days!
It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner cook looking to improve your skills or an advanced cook who wants new and exciting recipes. The RecipeLion Cooking Club caters to every experience level, from basic tips and skills to intermediate techniques. Here are just a few of the benefits you will enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll be instantly connected to me as your personal teacher to improve your cooking skills.
- You’ll have access to delicious, test kitchen–approved recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll ditch any fears or reservations you have about cooking tricky dishes, like scallops and French macarons, with my handy tips and step-by-step instructions.
- You’ll have instant access to my recipes and cooking videos, so you can improve your cooking skills at home or when you’re on the go.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Cooking Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just $1 for 30 days!
Special Offer: $1 for 30 days—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry—for just $1 for 30 days!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cooking classes, access to upcoming weekly classes, and access to numerous free printable recipes that have been professionally tested.
When we created this new club for aspiring chefs like you, I insisted that we make it easy to use and packed with all the cooking tips, tricks, and recipes that you’ll need to become a whiz in the kitchen and impress your family and friends with your cooking skills! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer, RecipeLion Cooking Club
PS: Get all the cooking instruction you could ever need, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry Premium Charter Membership!
PPS:Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your $1 trial membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of 30+ past cooking classes—this is a great deal!