Cooking with Pumpkin: Sweet and Savory and Oh, So Nice
This time of year can only mean one thing: Pumpkin! Find out how easy it is to take advantage of one of the most popular flavors of the season.
From the Episode: Cooking with Pumpkin
Are you ready for pumpkin spice season? Are you counting down the days until pumpkin goodies appear in your favorite grocery store? You’re going to love the recipes in this episode. There’s a little something pumpkin for any time of day from breakfast to a nighttime snack. Today, though, we’re starting with a bake sale favorite: Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars are a hit, and they’re easy to portion out for a school potluck or your next fundraiser. I also have a recipe for Mini Pumpkin Pies in this episode, which gives you a fun twist on this classic fall dessert.
Of course, pumpkin recipes can be savory, too. The homemade Pumpkin Soup is the perfect way to warm up on a cool, crisp day. If you can’t wait until dinner, slice and toast a piece of Pumpkin Bread to enjoy as an afternoon snack. For a real treat, top it off with fresh apple butter or Nutella! Yum! Or start your day with some delicious Pumpkin French Toast. Drizzle with maple syrup, and you’re starting your day in the best possible way!
Learn to make each one of these amazing dishes in the Cooking with Pumpkin episode. Set your table with the flavors of fall and get instant access to a growing number of cooking show episodes, magazine issues, and cookbooks when you join me, Chef Addie Gundry, for RecipeLion’s Cooking with Pumpkin episode.
Is it me, or do Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars sound like the most perfect thing ever? Pumpkin, heavy whipping cream, pumpkin pie spice? On a crescent roll dough? Yes, please!
Mix the pumpkin, cream, sugar, spice, and eggs together. Pour that over the crescent roll dough in your baking dish. In your mixer, whip together your cream cheese, sugar, egg, and vanilla until it’s light and fluffy. Once that’s ready, spoon it right on top of your pumpkin mix.
Cook the bars for about 40 minutes, then cool them in your refrigerator for at least a couple of hours. You’ll have a nice puffed-up crust with a wonderfully light pumpkin-cream cheese topping. Good luck trying to save some for later!
Watch Cooking with Pumpkin right now—and get instant access to hundreds more recipes in the RecipeLion Gold Club’s Library of streaming-video episodes, magazines, and cookbooks that come with your membership.
The recipes in the Cooking with Pumpkin episode take full advantage of pumpkin season, but between you and me, they’re good any time of year. Even better, these are all super easy to make. You don’t need any special cooking techniques or fancy kitchen equipment. In this episode, along with the recipe for Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars, you’ll also get the recipes for:
- Pumpkin Soup—Start with onions and garlic, then add nutmeg, cinnamon, and pepper. And it just gets better from there! I really can’t think of anything I’d rather have on a chilly fall evening.
- Pumpkin Bread—A little bit savory. A little bit sweet. Pumpkin bread is such a delightful breakfast or mid-day snack. And not only is it very simple to make, but your house will smell amazing!
Don’t miss the next two recipes in the Cooking with Pumpkin show. There’s a breakfast that’s fit for a king but easy enough for the rest of us to make. And a dessert that might be one of my favorites.
- Pumpkin French Toast—I use Challah bread for this recipe. It really absorbs the egg custard, and it’s a great way to feed a crowd. The streusel topping takes it to the next level though. This is soooo good.
- Mini Pumpkin Pies—Perfect for any party! I’m making a graham cracker crust here, but you can use vanilla wafers or your favorite cookie. It doesn’t hurt that these are as cute as can be, too.
And don’t forget, this and every episode comes with an accompanying digital cookbook, all the show’s recipes and instructions in written form, and full-color pictures of each dish—read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
And your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Clubgives you instant access to the entire library of cooking show episodes, recipes, and magazines, and cookbook collections. Additional episodes include:
- 30-Minute Dinners—Enjoy healthy, filling meals for your family even on your busiest days. Go simple with classic Sloppy Joes or get fancy with Chicken Parm.
- Cooking with Wine—Make 5-star meals without all the fuss. These recipes are perfect for a special dinner any time.
- Slow Cooker Recipes—You can enjoy delicious, hearty meals even with the hustle and bustle of back-to-school activities and busy schedules. Take a little time in the morning and when you get home, dinner is ready to go!
- Make-Ahead Freezer Meals—Meal prep is about to get a whole lot easier. Discover five unique ways to make your meals ahead of time so you can grab and heat whenever you’re in a hurry.
- Baking 101—Get a crash course on all the skills you need to start baking your favorite pastries, muffins, breads, and cakes.
- Cooking for Kids—Learn how to add more variety to your kids’ meals without sacrificing on nutrition or taste! These well-balanced meals include some tasty and creative food combinations that kids will love.
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to an entire library of more than 75 cookbooks filled with hundreds of quick-and-easy recipes that are printable and family friendly—with your Charter Gold Club Membership for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you’ll have instant access to our complete library of hundreds of recipes anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—plus, these recipes are easy to print, so you can handle them in the kitchen when preparing the dishes … and save the printed versions of recipes for later when you want to make a dish again!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Recipes that are confirmed to be quick and easy, so that you can easily make them yourself at home
- Dishes that have passed the taste test with people of all ages, so you’re certain to have delicious meals to please your family and friends
- Tips and techniques for everyday cooks—ideas that will help you save time and improve your skills while preparing tasty meals
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. Our team tests every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time, are quick and easy to prepare, and have readily available ingredients!
With two young children, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver easy-to-make meals—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to hundreds and hundreds of recipes, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get that—and more—from the more than 75 cookbooks, packed with recipes that include:
- 21 Perfect Pasta Recipes for Every Night of the Week
- 16 Must-Make Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 18 Mouth-Watering Slow-Cooker Stunners
- 19 Fast-and-Fresh Seafood Recipes
- 16 Quick-and-Easy Great Beef Recipes
- 20 Chicken Recipes Your Family Will Love (and never had before!)
- 9 Foolproof Soup & Stew Recipes
- 9 Make-Ahead Casserole Recipes
- 19 Different Dishes from Around the World
- 30-Minute Meals for the Everyday Cook
- 12 Ways to Make Tasty Potato Side Dishes
- 5 Delicious Dip Recipes
- 25 Vegetable Side-Dish Recipes
- 7 Quick-and-Easy Mexican Recipes
- 8 New Ways to Cook Eggs for Breakfast
- 29 Desserts You’ve Never Had Before
- 27 Appetizers that Go with Any Dinner
- 18 Make-Ahead Meals
- 17 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes
- 14 Different Ideas to Cook from Your Garden
- 27 Easy-to-Make, Kid-Approved Recipes
And hundreds and hundreds of more recipes that you can access in an instant!
And every recipe includes easy-to-follow instructions, ingredients you might already have on-hand, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
RecipeLion Gold Club Charter Membership also includes a subscription to RecipeLion Magazine, filled with even more recipes for easy-to-make and tasty dishes! You’ll have immediate access to the digital library of magazine issues, and you’ll get a subscription to the upcoming year of new issues.
The magazine recipes are easy to download and print, too, and include these top dishes from past issues:
- Surprise Butternut Squash Soup
- 20-Minute Spinach Chicken Parm
- Chunky Mashed Potatoes
- Apple Nut Pie
- Spiced Meatballs
- Tex-Mex 7-Layer Dip
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
- Grilled Personal Pizzas
- Beef and Broccoli Casserole
- Shortcut Chicken Fried Rice
- Lemon-Honey Chicken
- White Wine Shrimp Pasta
And you’ll get hundreds of recipes in the magazine library and in upcoming issues! We always make sure that recipes have been rigorously tested for you, for both ease-of-making and deliciousness.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help everyday cooks with recipes that are easy to access, easy to prepare, and guaranteed to taste good. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again, and even find ways to customize the recipes for your own tastes or to please your family. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new recipes you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 75 cookbooks in our library, filled with hundreds and hundreds of printable recipes. Plus, some cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues, also filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes.
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques to help the everyday cook!
- OUR GUARANTEE: Every recipe has been rigorously tested, so that you’re guaranteed to have quick-and-easy recipes that are also delicious.
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to the at-home everyday cook. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll have access to hundreds and hundreds of delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll get every new upcoming issue of RecipeLion Magazine, plus access to the magazine digital library of back issues, all filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes—hundreds of tasty dishes that will please any crowd.
- You’ll have instant access to all these recipes, and every one of them is printable, so you can print them out and use them wherever you’re cooking.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cookbooks that are filled with hundreds and hundreds of quick-and-easy printable recipes that have been rigorously tested for ease of preparation and deliciousness!
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the recipes you’ll need to satisfy your family and friends! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer
RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the recipes we have, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 75 cookbooks, filled with hundreds and hundreds of recipes—this is a great deal!