Get five kid-friendly meals that only take 5 minutes to make! Join me, Chef Addie Gundry, and discover how easy it can be to make nutritious meals for kids.
Dear Cooking Parent,
Put down the chicken nuggets. We know kids can be notoriously picky eaters, but as adults, we also know they need to eat healthy meals. The trick is to get healthy fruits and vegetables into their meals in a fun way. In this class, I’ll share my secrets for packing lots of nutrition into quick, kid-friendly meals and show you how cooking for kids doesn’t have to be a chore!
These five-minute recipes are perfect for weeknights or anytime you need to feed the younger members of your family quickly. This class begins with one of my go-to easy meals: cheesy scrambled eggs with broccoli and blueberries. I’ll also show you a few tricks that will help your meals come together faster, how to keep your vegetables nice and colorful, and how to portion, so you don’t end up with leftovers.
You’ll get the details, as well as tips on planning your meals, along with serving ideas all in the RecipeLion Cooking Club’s Cooking for Kids streaming-video cooking class with me, Chef Addie Gundry!
This class also includes the recipe for Ravioli and Brussels Sprouts. That’s right! Brussels sprouts! When they’re cooked properly, they taste delicious. Cut your Brussels sprouts into quarters and boil them in salted water for 5–8 minutes. They come out nice and tender and not bitter at all. For the ravioli dish, I like to use butternut squash ravioli, but you can use any flavor you like. These only need to boil for about 4 minutes.
Mix your cooked ravioli and Brussels Sprouts, then when you cut into your ravioli, the creamy butternut squash acts like a sauce. I also like to serve this with raspberries to sneak in that healthy serving of fruit!
The Cooking for Kids class includes five total recipes with all of the specific instructions and tips you need to make delicious, nutritious meals for even the pickiest of eaters. In addition to the Ravioli with Brussels Sprouts recipe, you’ll get:
- Cheesy Eggs, Broccoli, and Blueberries—I’ll share several secrets that make this recipe quick and easy—and delicious even for adults. One utensil, one knife, and one pan are all you need to pull together this cheesy kids’ favorite. Best of all, messy eaters can use their hands to enjoy this— no fork or spoon needed!
- Pita, Cauliflower “Rice”, and Bananas—Don’t laugh! I have a foolproof trick that’s guaranteed to get kids to eat cauliflower. Add hummus pita pockets and sliced banana for a complete, nutrition-packed meal. Oh! And it only takes about five minutes!
And to complete your Cooking for Kids class, you’ll get two more quick recipes:
- Chicken Quesadilla, Peppers, and Raspberries— Quesadilla night! Finely shredded chicken adds some good protein to your quesadilla. I’ll also show you how to make pepper fries (sliced red pepper), the perfect accompaniment to this kid’s favorite.
- PB and Blueberries with Tomatoes—True confession. When I was a kid, I used to try to get someone to put M&Ms on my peanut butter sandwiches. It didn’t usually work. This cute, low-sugar variation gives your little one a tasty meal with protein, carbs, fruit, and veggies!
Along with your video class, you’ll get the accompanying eCookbook PDF that includes all the class’s recipes and instructions in written form with representative pictures of each of the recipes—read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
And your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry instantly gives you full access to the entire library of cooking classes, recipes, and special collections. Additional cooking classes include:
- Baking 101—We’ll start with a classic French Meringue, then learn the secret to mouth-watering Baklava, followed by everyone’s favorite—peanut brittle!
- How to Cook Chicken—In this deep dive into the vast world of chicken dishes, I’ll take you through seasoning and cooking this versatile dish from the stovetop to the oven to the grill.
- Dinner for Two—Get five of my favorite recipes for two, starting with a cocktail and finishing with some tasty homemade fudge. Because even busy parents need a date night!
- Cast Iron Recipes—Enjoy everything from breakfast to dinner with the magic of cast iron.
- How to Season Food—Spices, dried herbs, or fresh herbs? Find out how to make any dish better—and how to keep from going overboard!
- Italian Cooking—Learn how to make the cuisine that’s adored throughout the world!
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to a library of video cooking classes with your Premium Charter Membership—just $1 for 30 days!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Cooking Club for just $1 for 30 days, and you can access my entire library of instructional cooking classes that you can stream 24/7, anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose.
My classes not only cover the basics for beginner cooks, but also deliver advanced tips and techniques so you can master every recipe and skill. And the gourmet recipes that accompany each class have been carefully tested and are guaranteed to make your mouth water. I’ll show you step by step how to prepare and cook each dish, delivering my cooking knowledge and skills to you in fun, informative videos.
Your Premium Charter Membership gives you unlimited access to all my cooking and recipe content, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want to know about proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques that have been professionally tested by me and the RecipeLion team? How about recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get all that—and more—with my cooking classes, special collections, and recipes, including:
- Hasselback Potatoes
- Fried Cheese Curds
- Classic French Macarons
- Italian Beef Sandwiches
- Plus, 150+ additional recipes!
- COOKING CLASSES:
- Mexican Cooking
- How to Cook Seafood
- Cooking for Kids
- Plus, 30+ additional classes!
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS:
- Dinner Party
- Skills 101
- Romantic Dinners
And the library of classes, special collections, and recipes includes vivid detail of exactly how to make dishes, how to execute tricky techniques, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
My goal with this brand new cooking club is to help aspiring chefs improve their skills with step-by-step instructions to tackle every recipe. I’m all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with professionally tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again while honing your skill. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new meals you’ve never tried before.
As a member of the RecipeLion Cooking Club, you’ll benefit from my years of experience as a chef and cookbook author: I earned my Master’s Degree in Culinary Arts from Auguste Escoffier in France, won Food Network’s Cutthroat Kitchen in 2015, and have also appeared on Food Network Star. I’ve worked with big names in food and cooking, such as Christian Etienne, Thomas Keller, and Martha Stewart.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry, you’ll have me as your very own personal teacher and coach who will guide you to becoming the best cook you can be.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to dozens of my video cooking classes in our library. These classes are on-demand and viewable on any device. Each class includes a printable eCookbook with all of the class recipes. Plus, select classes come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- A brand new cooking class, every week to keep you expanding your cooking skills and adding new recipes to your repertoire.
- Previews of each cooking class to give you a taste of the recipes you’ll cook and the skills you’ll learn, so you can choose which class to take next.
- Professionally tested recipes included with every cooking class in a printable PDF format. Access 150+ gourmet recipes right now!
- Special collections of cooking classes and recipes that are themed around your favorite topics, such as “Baking,” “Romantic Dinners,” and “Dinner Party.”
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques from me that I use every day as a professional chef!
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just $1 for 30 days—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Cooking Club.
Claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry—for just $1 for 30 days!
It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner cook looking to improve your skills or an advanced cook who wants new and exciting recipes. The RecipeLion Cooking Club caters to every experience level, from basic tips and skills to intermediate techniques. Here are just a few of the benefits you will enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll be instantly connected to me as your personal teacher to improve your cooking skills.
- You’ll have access to delicious, test kitchen–approved recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll ditch any fears or reservations you have about cooking tricky dishes, like scallops and French macarons, with my handy tips and step-by-step instructions.
- You’ll have instant access to my recipes and cooking videos, so you can improve your cooking skills at home or when you’re on the go.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Cooking Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just $1 for 30 days!
Special Offer: $1 for 30 days—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry—for just $1 for 30 days!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cooking classes, access to upcoming weekly classes, and access to numerous free printable recipes that have been professionally tested.
When we created this new club for aspiring chefs like you, I insisted that we make it easy to use and packed with all the cooking tips, tricks, and recipes that you’ll need to become a whiz in the kitchen and impress your family and friends with your cooking skills! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer, RecipeLion Cooking Club
PS: Get all the cooking instruction you could ever need, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry Premium Charter Membership!
PPS:Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your $1 trial membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of 30+ past cooking classes—this is a great deal!