New Cookbook — Just Released!
16 Christmas Cookies You NEED
Don’t miss out on the easiest and tastiest cookies this Christmas season.
From the cookbook: 16 Christmas Cookies You NEED
Dear Christmas Cookie Baker,
If you like cookies, Christmas truly is the most wonderful time of the year. A batch of cookies is perfect for all those holiday parties, gifts for teachers, neighborhood get-togethers, and, of course, to put under the tree for everyone’s favorite jolly elf. What’s especially fantastic is that cookies can be quick and easy to make if you don’t have a lot of time, or if you want to add some pizazz, you can go all out with decorating them. Either way, a good cookie is always a hit.
In 16 Christmas Cookies You NEED, I’ll share some of my favorite cookie recipes with you, from a fun and whimsical twist on the Gingerbread Cookie to a Grinch-inspired recipe that will have every kid (and kid-at-heart) smiling as they reach for these treats. You’ll LOVE the Done In A Flash Holiday Cookies not just because they’re delightful, but also because you can make them in just over 20 minutes, from start to finish.
Lest we forget, baking cookies should be fun, and the Polar Bear Cookies might be one of the most fun recipes you can make together with kids. These cookies really are the cutest little things. Or if you have a full oven already, the No-Bake Eskimo Cookies are perfect; once you prep them, they just have to sit in your refrigerator for a little bit.
In all, this cookbook has 16 easy and delicious cookie recipes that are simple and fun to make, and even more fun to eat. Each recipe includes all the ingredients and instructions you need to make these cookies, along with full-color pictures of each recipe, so you have both guidance and inspiration when you make your own cookies at home.
Plus, five of the cookie recipes in the 16 Christmas Cookies You NEED cookbook are featured in the accompanying TV cooking show. I’ll walk you step by step through them, and share plenty of tips and suggestions along the way, such as how you can get more out of your ingredients.
16 Christmas Cookies You NEED is filled with cookie recipes that work. They’re surprisingly easy, and they’re absolutely delectable. Get the full-color digital cookbook right now, and you’ll have instant access to all the recipes, along with pictures, and a bonus TV cooking show episode that features five of these tasty treats. And when you’re done making cookies, you can get recipes for homemade pies, delicious side dishes, and so much more as part of your membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club. You have instant access to a growing library of cookbooks, cooking show episodes, and magazine issues, all as part of your membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club. Join right now, and download RecipeLion’s 16 Christmas Cookies You NEED cookbook.
It’s so fun making these Whimsical Gingerbread Trees. This recipe does take a little time, but the results are well worth it. Start by combining your brown sugar, flour, and spices in a mixer, then add the butter, along with a little milk. Mix well, then slowly add the molasses (Yum!). Form the dough into a ball (or two if you think that will be easier to work with). Place the dough on parchment paper and put it in the freezer or refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
When that’s ready, roll out your dough (watch the cooking TV show to learn a secret that will make this easy). Cut out your stars and bake them for about 15 minutes. While they’re in the oven, make the Royal Icing.
Once everything is ready and your cookies have cooled off, it’s time to assemble the trees. Just dip the star tops into the icing and stack them largest to smallest. The icing will hold them together. These adorable cookies make a gorgeous display, and you’re sure to get plenty of oohs and aahs.
While the Whimsical Gingerbread Trees are easy, but do take a little time, the Polar Bear Cookies are quick to put together – for all those last-minute parties. These are sooo cute, and kids love them. All you need are Double-stuffed Oreos, M&Ms, white chocolate candy melts, and some chocolate chips.
Carefully open up an Oreo and place two candy melts up top for ears, then seal the cookie back up. (The cream filling will keep the “ears” in place). Dip the cookies in melted white chocolate, place it on wax paper, and add the nose. Once they dry, use some of the melted white chocolate as a “glue” to add the M&M nose and the chocolate-chip eyes.
That’s all there is to it! You can put a full tray of these together in almost no time.
Get the entire recipes and instructions for the Whimsical Gingerbread Trees, the Polar Bear Cookies and 14 more amazing treats in 16 Christmas Cookies You NEED right now. Plus you can enjoy instant access to hundreds more recipes in the RecipeLion Gold Club’s Library of cookbooks, streaming episodes, and magazines that come with your membership.
Every one of the recipes in 16 Christmas Cookies You NEED is a winner. I love making these for holiday parties and to share with friends. And since these recipes are kid-friendly, making them can be a fun family activity. After you make these first two cookies, try making:
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Snowballs—Peanut butter and chocolate are a sublime cookie combination, and you don’t even have to turn your oven on to make these.
- Easy Holiday Cutout Sugar Cookies—I have a foolproof recipe for these, that’s easy and perfect for Christmas. Trees, ornaments, stars – the choice is yours!
- Candy Cane Hot Chocolate Thumbprints—What’s better than a hot chocolate on a cold night? How about hot chocolate and a cookie? This recipe is the best of both.
16 Christmas Cookies You NEED is the only cookie cookbook you need this holiday season. Along with the five featured recipes, you also get:
- Coconut Snowballs—You only need four ingredients to make these rich, unique and super-enjoyable sweets.
- Rudolph’s Rice Krispy Treats—If you think regular Rice Krispy Treats are good, wait until you try these! There’s all kinds of caramely, chocolaty goodness in this recipe.
- Sweet Frosted Sugar Cookie Bars—Topped with a vanilla buttercream frosting and plenty of sprinkles, this isn’t so much a cookie as it is a bite of sweet euphoria.
- Plus get eight more simple and delicious recipes that are a snap to put on your dessert table…
And don’t forget, every cookbook comes with an accompanying streaming TV cooking show, easy-to-follow recipes and instructions, and full-color pictures of each dish—read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
And your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you instant access to the entire library of cookbook collections, cooking TV show episodes, recipes, and magazines. Additional cookbooks include:
- 29 Printable Thanksgiving Recipes —The perfect accompaniment to your turkey and stuffing! Learn to make aromatic Spiced Nuts, homemade Bourbon Cranberry Sauce, and a whole table full of mouth-watering crowd pleasers.
- 20 Slow Cooker Stunners—Discover 18 home-cooked recipes that will be hot and ready when you get home from work
- 10 Make-Ahead Freezer Meals—Learn all the tips and tricks for making meals ahead of time, and freezing them for whenever you’re ready. Don’t miss the chicken fajitas!
- 13 Printable 5-Ingredients Recipes—13 tasty recipes to bring out when you need something fast and simple, from shortcut tortellini to cheesy gnocchi and a juicy ribs recipe with a secret ingredient.
- 15 Quick and Easy Pies—Learn to make 15 popular pies from start to finish, including two different homemade pie crusts! What’s better than that!
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to an entire library of more than 60 cookbooks filled with hundreds of quick-and-easy recipes that are printable and family friendly—with your Charter Gold Club Membership for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you’ll have instant access to our complete library of hundreds of recipes anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—plus, these recipes are easy to print, so you can handle them in the kitchen when preparing the dishes … and save the printed versions of recipes for later when you want to make a dish again!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Recipes that are confirmed to be quick and easy, so that you can easily make them yourself at home
- Dishes that have passed the taste test with people of all ages, so you’re certain to have delicious meals to please your family and friends
- Tips and techniques for everyday cooks—ideas that will help you save time and improve your skills while preparing tasty meals
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. Our team tests every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time, are quick and easy to prepare, and have readily available ingredients!
With two young children, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver easy-to-make meals—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to hundreds and hundreds of recipes, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get that—and more—from the more than 60 cookbooks, packed with recipes that include:
- 21 Perfect Pasta Recipes for Every Night of the Week
- 16 Must-Make Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 18 Mouth-Watering Slow-Cooker Stunners
- 19 Fast-and-Fresh Seafood Recipes
- 16 Quick-and-Easy Great Beef Recipes
- 20 Chicken Recipes Your Family Will Love (and never had before!)
- 9 Foolproof Soup & Stew Recipes
- 9 Make-Ahead Casserole Recipes
- 19 Different Dishes from Around the World
- 30-Minute Meals for the Everyday Cook
- 12 Ways to Make Tasty Potato Side Dishes
- 5 Delicious Dip Recipes
- 25 Vegetable Side-Dish Recipes
- 7 Quick-and-Easy Mexican Recipes
- 8 New Ways to Cook Eggs for Breakfast
- 29 Desserts You’ve Never Had Before
- 27 Appetizers that Go with Any Dinner
- 18 Make-Ahead Meals
- 17 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes
- 14 Different Ideas to Cook from Your Garden
- 27 Easy-to-Make, Kid-Approved Recipes
And hundreds and hundreds of more recipes that you can access in an instant!
And every recipe includes easy-to-follow instructions, ingredients you might already have on-hand, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help everyday cooks with recipes that are easy to access, easy to prepare, and guaranteed to taste good. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again, and even find ways to customize the recipes for your own tastes or to please your family. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new recipes you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 60 cookbooks in our library, filled with hundreds and hundreds of printable recipes. Each cookbook comes with a companion cooking TV show that demonstrates how to make select recipes. Plus, some cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- A brand-new cookbook every week to keep feeding you with new recipes—52 new cookbooks coming up weekly over the next year!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues, also filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes.
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques to help the everyday cook!
- OUR GUARANTEE: Every recipe has been rigorously tested, so that you’re guaranteed to have quick-and-easy recipes that are also delicious.
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to the at-home everyday cook. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll have access to hundreds and hundreds of delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll get a new digital cookbook each week, guaranteed to include mouthwatering recipes that add pizazz to your rotation.
- You’ll have instant access to all these recipes, and every one of them is printable, so you can print them out and use them wherever you’re cooking.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cookbooks that are filled with hundreds and hundreds of quick-and-easy printable recipes that have been rigorously tested for ease of preparation and deliciousness!
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the recipes you’ll need to satisfy your family and friends! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer
RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the recipes we have, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 60 cookbooks, filled with hundreds and hundreds of recipes—this is a great deal!