New Cooking Class — Just Released!
Beat the summer heat with five easy-to-make chilled desserts.
Dear Summer Dessert Maker,
There’s nothing more refreshing than biting into a sweet frozen dessert in the midst of summer. In this class, I’ll show you how to make five desserts that will keep you cool even on the hottest summer days. If you like fruit flavors, I have two easy-to-make options for you, starting with Mini Strawberry Pies!
The Strawberry Pies are fun for kids to make, especially when you have an array of fruits or candies to top them with. Plus, I’ll show you a one-step blender recipe, so you can make a homemade Peach Ice Cream any time you want.
Chocolate lovers have three desserts to choose from, starting with the oven-free Nutella Icebox Cake. You won’t believe how easy it is to pull together. And when you want something truly indulgent, the Oreo Cheesecake Bites are the perfect pop-in-your-mouth treat. And don’t go anywhere until you discover the rich burst of flavor that is the Cupcake Fudgesicle!
This Chilled Desserts class is exactly what you need to make your summer tasty and cool. Plus, you’ll get plenty of ideas you can use to make each of these recipes your own. And don’t forget, you also get a free digital cookbook with all of these recipes, along with instant access to a growing library of video classes, magazine issues, and cookbooks when you join me, Chef Addie Gundry, for RecipeLion’s Chilled Desserts streaming-video cooking class.
Hot day? You don’t have to turn the oven on at all for this Nutella Icebox Cake. Layers of whipped cream and Nutella on a chocolate graham cracker crust might be the perfect dessert for a summer get-together.
Start by crushing chocolate graham crackers and softened butter, and spreading about ⅓ of it over the bottom of your cake dish to make your crust. Then mix together your whipped cream and mascarpone cheese with a little powdered sugar for your first layer. Top your crust with the mixture, add a layer of the graham cracker crumble, then mix together your next layer of whipped cream and Nutella.
Spread the Nutella mix on your cake, add another layer of graham cracker crumble, and place it in the refrigerator overnight. That’s all there is to it.
Just be warned, it’s just too delicious to have a small piece. It’s the ultimate in icebox cakes.
You won’t believe how easy it is to make all of these refreshing, luxurious desserts. Watch Chilled Desserts right now—and get instant access to hundreds more recipes in the RecipeLion Gold Club’s Library of video classes, magazines, and cookbooks that come with your membership.
The Chilled Desserts class will make you the most popular person at the next neighborhood pool party. Start any of these recipes right now and you can enjoy a “cool” dessert after dinner tonight. In addition to the recipe for Nutella Icebox Cake, you’ll get the recipes for:
- Mini Strawberry Pies—Frozen lemonade, sweetened condensed milk, frozen strawberries—it goes without saying that your kids are going to love this. You’ll love it, too, when you find out it only takes about 10 minutes to make these!
- Peach Ice Cream—Homemade ice cream? Yes, please! It’s perfect for kids, or you can add a little alcohol to make it just for the grown-ups. Oh! And did I mention there’s almost no clean up?
We’ll continue the Chilled Desserts class with two chocolatey, exciting twists on some childhood classics.
- Oreo Cheesecake Bites—Go ahead and try, but you can’t ruin this frozen dessert. Seriously, it’s a foolproof recipe that you’ll want to make all summer long. Drizzle with melted chocolate and white chocolate for an extra layer of fun.
- Cupcake Fudgesicles—Hello! You only need four ingredients for this tasty summer dessert! Mix it up, freeze it overnight, and you have a treat that everyone will love.
And don’t forget, every video class comes with an accompanying digital cookbook, all the class’s recipes and instructions in written form, and full-color pictures of each dish—read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
And your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you instant access to the entire library of cooking classes, recipes, and magazines, and cookbook collections. Additional cooking classes include:
- Recipes for Summer—Whether you’re inviting friends over for a backyard bash or making the most of fresh summer produce, I’ll give you five recipes to help you eat your way through summer in style.
- All About Chocolate—Homemade Brownie Truffles. Molten Lava Cakes. Need we say more? You’ll be a bona fide chocolatier by the time you’re done with this class.
- Favorite BBQ Recipes—Don’t plan your next pool party until you get the ins and outs of summer-ready dishes, from shredded chicken sandwiches to soda can brats.
- Desserts with Hard Liquor—Add a little liquor to your desserts for that “wow” factor. Learn to make five mouth-watering desserts with rum, bourbon, tequila, and more.
- Patriotic Recipes—Get ready to make your patriotic celebration truly shine, with fireworks Jell-O cups, a red, white, and blue fresh berry tart, and more, including a cocktail that will keep the summer heat in check.
- How to Bake Pies—Learn to make five popular pies from start to finish, including two different homemade pie crusts! What’s better than that!
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to an entire library of recipes and cooking content with your Premium Charter Membership—just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you can access my complete library of instructional cooking classes that you can stream 24/7, anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose, plus instant access to the digital libraries of cookbooks and magazines!
My classes not only cover the basics for beginner cooks, but also deliver advanced tips and techniques so you can master every recipe and skill. And the gourmet recipes that accompany each class have been carefully tested and are guaranteed to make your mouth water. I’ll show you step-by-step how to prepare and cook each dish, delivering my cooking knowledge and skills to you in fun, informative videos.
Your Premium Charter Membership gives you unlimited access to all my cooking and recipe content, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want to know about proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques that have been professionally tested by me and the RecipeLion team? How about recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get all that—and more—with my recipes, cooking classes, cookbooks, magazines and special collections, including:
- Hasselback Potatoes
- Fried Cheese Curds
- Classic French Macarons
- Italian Beef Sandwiches
- Plus, hundreds of additional recipes!
- COOKING CLASSES:
- Mexican Cooking
- How to Cook Seafood
- Cooking for Kids
- Plus, more than 30 additional classes!
- Make Your Own Pizza
- How to Use a Multicooker
- Hosting a Brunch
- Introduction to Sauces
- Plus, more than 30 additional cookbooks!
- MAGAZINE ISSUES:
- Access to full digital library of back issues
- Special cooking tips and tricks
- Loaded with recipes and cooking techniques
- Access to upcoming year of new magazine issues
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS:
- Dinner Party
- Skills 101
- Romantic Dinners
And the library of classes, cookbooks, and magazines includes vivid detail of exactly how to make dishes, how to execute tricky techniques, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
My goal with this brand new cooking club is to help aspiring chefs improve their skills with step-by-step instructions to tackle every recipe. I’m all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with professionally tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again while honing your skill. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new meals you’ve never tried before.
As a member of the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll benefit from my years of experience as a chef and cookbook author: I earned my Master’s Degree in Culinary Arts from Auguste Escoffier in France, won Food Network’s Cutthroat Kitchen in 2015, and have also appeared on Food Network Star. I’ve worked with big names in food and cooking, such as Christian Etienne, Thomas Keller, and Martha Stewart.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll have me as your very own personal teacher and coach who will guide you to becoming the best cook you can be.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 30 of my video cooking classes in our library. These classes are on-demand and viewable on any device. Each class includes a digital cookbook with all of the class recipes. Plus, select classes come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- A brand new cooking class, every week to keep you expanding your cooking skills and adding new recipes to your repertoire- 52 new classes coming up over the next year!
- Full and immediate access to more than 30 cookbooks in the digital library, and a new cookbook released every week—you’ll get 52 new cookbooks over the coming year!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues.
- Previews of each cooking class to give you a taste of the recipes you’ll cook and the skills you’ll learn, so you can choose which class to take next.
- Professionally tested recipes included with every cooking class in a printable PDF format. Access hundreds of gourmet recipes right now!
- Special collections of cooking classes and recipes that are themed around your favorite topics, such as “Baking,” “Romantic Dinners,” and “Dinner Party.”
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques from me that I use every day as a professional chef!
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner cook looking to improve your skills or an advanced cook who wants new and exciting recipes. The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to every experience level, from basic tips and skills to intermediate techniques. Here are just a few of the benefits you will enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll be instantly connected to me as your personal teacher to improve your cooking skills.
- You’ll have access to delicious, test kitchen–approved recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll ditch any fears or reservations you have about cooking tricky dishes, like scallops and French macarons, with my handy tips and step-by-step instructions.
- You’ll have instant access to my recipes and cooking videos, so you can improve your cooking skills at home or when you’re on the go.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cooking classes, access to upcoming weekly classes, and access to numerous free printable recipes that have been professionally tested, access to the library of cookbooks and upcoming cookbooks being released weekly, and full access to our cooking magazine library and the upcoming year of new magazine issues.
When we created this new club for aspiring chefs like you, I insisted that we make it easy to use and packed with all the cooking tips, tricks, and recipes that you’ll need to become a whiz in the kitchen and impress your family and friends with your cooking skills! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer, RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the cooking instruction you could ever need, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 30 past cooking classes and cookbooks, plus dozens of recipes and magazine issues—this is a great deal!