New Cookbook — Just Released!
This weeknight classic isn’t just easy. It’s versatile, tasty, and it will keep you happy and satisfied.
From the cookbook: 11 Casserole Recipes We’ve Kept Hidden
Dear Home Cook,
Casseroles are comfort food. They’re easy to make, easy to enjoy, and easy to clean up. That’s what I call a winning combination for busy families who want a healthy, home-cooked meal. They are the meals our parents and grandparents ate with friends. Best of all, there are so many different ways to create a delicious casserole.
In 11 Casserole Recipes We’ve Kept Hidden, I’ll share with you some of my favorite weeknight casserole recipes. And for good measure, I’m including some breakfast casseroles, as well, like the Holy Cow Cinnamon Roll Casserole. One bite will convince you that this is the best breakfast you’ve ever tasted. The Easy Hashbrown Casserole could work for breakfast or dinner. Either way, it’s unbelievably easy to make, and only has a few main ingredients.
Of course, most casseroles are dinner recipes, and the Fully Loaded Chicken and Potato Bake is one of the best around. This easy casserole brings together plenty of creamy, hearty flavors for an unforgettable meal. Then there’s the casserole version of a Polish classic. The Pierogi Casserole is about as easy as could be, and it’s sooooo tasty.
11 Casserole Recipes We’ve Kept Hidden is everything you need for wonderful meals any day of the week. And this full-color cookbook is part of a growing library of cookbooks, cooking show episodes, and magazine issues, which you have immediate access to when you join the RecipeLion Gold Club. Get 11 Casserole Recipes We’ve Kept Hidden right now and find out how easy it can be to enjoy deliciously simple, easy meals anytime you want.
I love breakfast foods, and the Holy Cow Cinnamon Roll Casserole is no exception. It might even be one of my favorites. When you find out how quick and easy it is to make, it may well become one of your favorites, too. To make it especially easy, use Pillsbury refrigerated cinnamon rolls.
Heat your oven to 375 degrees, then prepare your baking dish. Lay the refrigerated rolls into the dish, then beat your eggs, cream, cinnamon, and vanilla. Pour the mixture over the rolls and sprinkle with nuts. Drizzle syrup over that, then bake for about 20 minutes.
Serve them fresh out of the oven with warm icing for the ultimate in gooey goodness!
Get 11 Casserole Recipes We’ve Kept Hidden right now—and get instant access to hundreds more tips, ideas, and recipes in the RecipeLion Gold Club’s Library of cookbooks, streaming cooking show episodes, and magazines that come with your membership.
Turning a pizza into a casserole might seem a little strange – until you try it. Mama’s Pizza Casserole is a Midwestern favorite. You really can’t go wrong with this tasty dish, especially since you can easily customize it to include your favorite pizza toppings.
To begin, brown the meat and drain the grease, and at the same time, boil your noodles. In your casserole dish, layer half of the noodles on the bottom, followed by a layer of cheese, then pasta sauce, and meat. Follow this with the remaining noodles, sauce, and cheese. Top with pepperonis and bake for 45 minutes.
This is one dish that will keep you warm no matter how cold it gets outside.
Get the full recipes for the Holy Cow Cinnamon Roll Casserole and Mama’s Pizza Casserole in 11 Casserole Recipes We’ve Kept Hidden, which is yours when you join the RecipeLion Gold Club. You’ll also enjoy instant access to hundreds of cooking tips, ideas and recipes. The complete RecipeLion Gold Club’s Library of cookbooks, streaming cooking show episodes, and magazines is yours with your membership.
In addition to the Holy Cow Cinnamon Roll Casserole and Mama’s Pizza Casserole, you’ll learn to make nine more amazing dishes with the 11 Casserole Recipes We’ve Kept Hidden cookbook. Along with these two recipes, you’ll learn to make:
- Cheesy Chile Relleno Casserole—This is an old family recipe that will be a welcome addition to your table any day of the week. Layers of cheese, poblano peppers, and corn tortillas make this dish unique and delectable.
- French Onion Soup Casserole—Why make French Onion Soup when you can make a casserole? This recipe has all the best components of a traditional French onion soup, but it’s easier and faster, and with a layer of melted cheese on top, this is a meal you’ll dream about.
- Jiffy Cornbread Casserole—This is a corn lover’s dream. Moist, full of flavor, and slightly sweet, you can make this popular side dish as a dessert if you serve it with a bit of warm honey.
- Pierogi Casserole—Smooth cream cheese, gooey melted Cheddar, and crunchy bacon and green onion make this casserole one that you’ll crave. If you’re looking for a weeknight hero, this is it.
- Plus you get five more incredible casserole recipes that you won’t find anywhere else…
And don’t forget, every cookbook comes with a full library of cooking TV show episodes, complete written instructions, and full-color pictures—read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
Your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you instant access to the entire library of cookbook collections, cooking TV show episodes, recipes, and magazines. Additional cookbooks include:
- 20 Meat and Ground Beef Recipes—Discover the secrets to making deliciously creative meals without spending a fortune at the grocery store or hours in the kitchen.
- 10 Make-Ahead Freezer Meals—Learn all the tips and tricks for making meals ahead of time, and freezing them for whenever you’re ready. Don’t miss the chicken fajitas!
- 14 Cabbage Recipes—There’s so much more you can make with cabbage than coleslaw. Try the Sweet and Sour Cabbage with bacon and we’re pretty sure you just might fall in love.
- 15 Quick and Easy Pies—Learn to make 15 popular pies from start to finish, including two different homemade pie crusts! What’s better than that!
- 20 Slow Cooker Stunners—Don’t let a busy schedule keep you from enjoying delicious, healthy, home-cooked meals. Put the ingredients in your slow cooker in the morning and you’ll come home to a hot dinner!
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to an entire library of more than 60 cookbooks filled with hundreds of quick-and-easy recipes that are printable and family friendly—with your Charter Gold Club Membership for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you’ll have instant access to our complete library of hundreds of recipes anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—plus, these recipes are easy to print, so you can handle them in the kitchen when preparing the dishes … and save the printed versions of recipes for later when you want to make a dish again!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Recipes that are confirmed to be quick and easy, so that you can easily make them yourself at home
- Dishes that have passed the taste test with people of all ages, so you’re certain to have delicious meals to please your family and friends
- Tips and techniques for everyday cooks—ideas that will help you save time and improve your skills while preparing tasty meals
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. Our team tests every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time, are quick and easy to prepare, and have readily available ingredients!
With two young children, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver easy-to-make meals—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to hundreds and hundreds of recipes, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get that—and more—from the more than 60 cookbooks, packed with recipes that include:
- 21 Perfect Pasta Recipes for Every Night of the Week
- 16 Must-Make Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 18 Mouth-Watering Slow-Cooker Stunners
- 19 Fast-and-Fresh Seafood Recipes
- 16 Quick-and-Easy Great Beef Recipes
- 20 Chicken Recipes Your Family Will Love (and never had before!)
- 9 Foolproof Soup & Stew Recipes
- 9 Make-Ahead Casserole Recipes
- 19 Different Dishes from Around the World
- 30-Minute Meals for the Everyday Cook
- 12 Ways to Make Tasty Potato Side Dishes
- 5 Delicious Dip Recipes
- 25 Vegetable Side-Dish Recipes
- 7 Quick-and-Easy Mexican Recipes
- 8 New Ways to Cook Eggs for Breakfast
- 29 Desserts You’ve Never Had Before
- 27 Appetizers that Go with Any Dinner
- 18 Make-Ahead Meals
- 17 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes
- 14 Different Ideas to Cook from Your Garden
- 27 Easy-to-Make, Kid-Approved Recipes
And hundreds and hundreds of more recipes that you can access in an instant!
And every recipe includes easy-to-follow instructions, ingredients you might already have on-hand, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
RecipeLion Gold Club Charter Membership also includes a subscription to RecipeLion Magazine, filled with even more recipes for easy-to-make and tasty dishes! You’ll have immediate access to the digital library of magazine issues, and you’ll get a subscription to the upcoming year of new issues.
The magazine recipes are easy to download and print, too, and include these top dishes from past issues:
- Surprise Butternut Squash Soup
- 20-Minute Spinach Chicken Parm
- Chunky Mashed Potatoes
- Apple Nut Pie
- Spiced Meatballs
- Tex-Mex 7-Layer Dip
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
- Grilled Personal Pizzas
- Beef and Broccoli Casserole
- Shortcut Chicken Fried Rice
- Lemon-Honey Chicken
- White Wine Shrimp Pasta
And you’ll get hundreds of recipes in the magazine library and in upcoming issues! We always make sure that recipes have been rigorously tested for you, for both ease-of-making and deliciousness.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help everyday cooks with recipes that are easy to access, easy to prepare, and guaranteed to taste good. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again, and even find ways to customize the recipes for your own tastes or to please your family. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new recipes you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 60 cookbooks in our library, filled with hundreds and hundreds of printable recipes. Plus, some cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues, also filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes.
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques to help the everyday cook!
- OUR GUARANTEE: Every recipe has been rigorously tested, so that you’re guaranteed to have quick-and-easy recipes that are also delicious.
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to the at-home everyday cook. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll have access to hundreds and hundreds of delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll get every new upcoming issue of RecipeLion Magazine, plus access to the magazine digital library of back issues, all filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes—hundreds of tasty dishes that will please any crowd.
- You’ll have instant access to all these recipes, and every one of them is printable, so you can print them out and use them wherever you’re cooking.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cookbooks that are filled with hundreds and hundreds of quick-and-easy printable recipes that have been rigorously tested for ease of preparation and deliciousness!
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the recipes you’ll need to satisfy your family and friends! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer
RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the recipes we have, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 60 cookbooks, filled with hundreds and hundreds of recipes—this is a great deal!